the fantasy that came true. by Bianca_sempai
Summary: ok this is my first story sooo i hope you enjoy....think of all the unloved boys and girls in naruto...the title explains it all, they all get what they want...they get the lovers they longed for and all turn out good.
Categories: Het Romance > Top Six Pairs, Het Romance > Top Six Pairs > Kiba and Hinata, Het Romance > Top Six Pairs > Naruto and Hinata, Het Romance > Top Six Pairs > Sasuke and Sakura Characters: Shino Aburame, Sakura Haruno, Hinata Hyuuga, Neji Hyuuga, Kiba Inuzuka, Rock Lee, Tenten, Sasuke Uchiha, Naruto Uzumaki
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 2735 Read: 8176 Published: 13/08/07 Updated: 26/10/07

1. the visit by Bianca_sempai

2. disaster by Bianca_sempai

3. tears by Bianca_sempai

4. sasuke's confesion by Bianca_sempai

5. kiba and hinata by Bianca_sempai

the visit by Bianca_sempai
Author's Notes:
well here it is my first story chapter...
Kiba: just hurry up with the chapter!!!
bianca_sempai: ok ok sheesh just because you get jiggy with Hinata.
Hinata: W-W-What? (blushes)
Kiba: Aw nothing shes only joking (glares at Bianca_sempai)
‘Hey! Shino have you seen Hinata?’ I walked over to see Shino and TenTen talking to each other.
‘Yes, She’s in room 23...’
‘Thanks…Ill catch up with you later!’
I walked over to the hospital with the white rose in my left hand and my other swinging in the lining of my pocket.
Hinata was still in recovery after the preliminary’s…Neji put up an excruciating fight for Hinata, after the fight she had scars all over her body…(well the only parts I could see any way).
‘Umm…Hinata Hyuuga please?’ I asked the nurse while my fingers were in the process of playing with the roses thorns.
‘Yes…through the doors on your right and down to room number 23’ I looked up at the nurse with the thick rimmed glasses and typing on the keyboard in front of her.
‘Thank you…’ I nervously pulled the door handle and walked through to the recovery ward. I was still holding the rose.
I was thinking, would she be glad to see me…
I walked into the room to see Hinata sleeping…I could see that there were flowers on the side of her desk.
‘So Naruto has been here…and Ino and Sakura’.
I’m glad she was going to be ok…I could still see the marks on her arms…They had turned out to be blue and purple some of them were fading.
I sat down on the chair next to her bed and still held the rose; I gave it a kiss and placed it in a lonely jug by the window. The breeze made the petals sway slightly, It looked kind of pretty with the sun shining on it, it looked like it was glistening.
I bent down at Hinata’s side and stroked her head.
‘Kiba?’ Hinata opened her eyes and looked up at me.
‘Get some rest…’ She reached out her hand and placed it on my cheek.
‘Thank you…Kiba’. Then Hinata fell asleep again I stroked her head once more and left for the door.
‘Kiba…Will you come back tomorrow?’ Hinata asked me that question in a dozed voice with her groggily eyes.
‘Yeah I’ll see you tomorrow.’ I walked back over to the bed and gave her a kiss on the forehead.
‘Ill see you tomorrow…’ Then as I said that I slipped out of the door and closed it gently.
disaster by Bianca_sempai
Author's Notes:
well here it is the next chapter...
Kiba: HURRY WERE GETTING TO THE GOOD PART!!
bianca_sempai: you smell
kiba: (angry face)
I noticed that Rock Lee and Sasuke were about 5 doors down, so the least I could do was go and see them.
When I walked passed one of the doors I could see Rock Lee sitting up on his bed.
‘Hey…’ I lent up against the doorframe looking over at Rock Lee’s puzzled face.
He looked over at me but didn’t flinch.
‘Why don’t Sakura like me?’ Rock Lee stared down at his entwined fingers.
‘How do you know that? She could like you. I walked into his room and sat on the chair next to him.
‘Like me? She wouldn’t place a glance on me’ he sat up on the side of his bed and let his feet dangle.
‘Well…she’s been to the hospital have you checked your flowers?’
‘She would never send or give me flowers!’ I glanced over at the flowers placed at the window…
‘Well…that doesn’t help being negative, look at the flowers on the window sill’. I pointed up at the flowers he looked at me with wide eyes.
‘He lent over the bed to hold a daffodil and it had a card on it saying…Forgive me for my fooling reactions Lee…get well soon Sakura xxx.
‘She wrote to me! YES, YES, YES!!!’ As Lee was bouncing around on his bed, To bad he couldn’t get up because he was paralysed temporarily from the waist down. (Temporarily = for a period of time, Not for long).
I walked out of the room so I could leave him to his screaming YES, YES, YES!
I walked passed Sasuke’s room to see that Sakura was standing next to Sasuke’s bed, holding a daffodil. Sasuke was unconscious.
tears by Bianca_sempai
Author's Notes:
heres the next chapter...please review..im new i want to know people are reading my story..hope you enjoy..:D
‘Are you ok…Sakura?’ I walked into the room and stood behind her.
‘I hope he’s going to be ok…’ I shifted my body to the right side of Sakura and had one glance at her face.
I looked at it once and I noticed she really cared for him. I felt kind of bad for Rock Lee.
‘He’ll be fine, Its Sasuke you’re talking about…’ I looked at Sakura again, She lowered her head and a tear cascaded down her cheek.
‘But you don’t know what happened…It involved Oruchimaru and…’
‘And what?’ I looked at Sakura again she was fast-talking.
‘He told me not to say…’ I could tell it was something bad because Oruchimaru was involved and that Sakura started to cry heavily now there were about 6 tears running down her face…the tears fell and landed on the daffodil petals.
She walked over to the small cup on the side of the clock on the desk and put the flower inside it she started to cry heavily again.
I opened my arms to give her a hug, she walked into it and I held her there till she stopped crying.
‘Thank you Kiba…’ Sakura walked to the other side of the hospital bed and knelt down beside Sasuke.
She placed her hand on his and eventually fell asleep.
I picked up one of the blankets on the shelf and wrapped it around her gently not to wake her up.
I soon left Sakura wit Sasuke and walked back to the reception.
‘Thank you so much for visiting our Hinata…she’s been miserable until you came’ The nurse had now came up to me from exiting the ward that Hinata was in…I’m glad she feels better already.
As I was walking out the door I walked past Naruto.
‘Hey Naruto…’
‘Hey Kiba is Hinata ok today? I brought her food…’ Well that was obviously the solution for Naruto.
‘Yeah she’s fine but sleeping at the moment…’
‘Ok thanks Kiba’. Naruto walked passed me into the reception, I walked outside.
I looked up at the sky and stretched my arms.
‘I’m glad Hinata is going to be ok…’
sasuke's confesion by Bianca_sempai
Author's Notes:
hears the chapter when sasuke actually finds out he has feeling for Sakura...
sasuke: no i dont -_-

Sakura: what? (starts to cry)

sasuke: damn it

bianca_sempai: looks like you got your self in a pickle...:)

naruto: whats this to do with a pickle...? :S

bianca_sempai: lets just carry on with the story..
-------------SAKURA’S POV---------------
I woke up to the sound of Sasuke’s voice.
‘Sakura is that you?’ Sasuke looked really tired and could barely lift his head. His eyes were just about open with no detail.
‘Y-yes it is…Are you ok now?’ I sat up at the side of the bed and brushed my red dress and cleared my eyes.
‘…’ There was a long silence coming from Sasuke it was like he was talking with me through his mind, his head was tilted down looking at his fingers and his wrist, which had a tube going up into his vain.
But then he broke the silence by clearing his throat.
‘Thank you Sakura…for visiting me…’ I looked up at him, he was sitting up in his bed by now, and he looked a lot stronger than five minuets ago.
‘Its fine…don’t mention it…’ There was a long silence; it was kind of hard to speak to Sasuke, whenever I spoke to him before he always had a comeback to what I was saying.

Sasuke’s mind:
‘I should be that Sakura came to see me. No one else has’.
Back to reality:

---------------SASUKE’S POV---------------
I found it hard to talk to Sakura, because she was so quiet and weren’t pestering me as always.
I’d noticed a daffodil on the side of me desk with a water drop on it, I knew it was a tear drop because I was still awake when Sakura was crying and when Kiba came in to visit.
------Flash Back------
‘But you don’t know what happened…It involved Oruchimaru and…’
‘And what?’ Sakura was fast-talking.
‘He told me not to say…’ and Sakura started to cry heavily now there were about 6 tears running down her face…the tears fell and landed on the daffodil petals.
She walked over to the small cup on the side of the clock on the desk and put the flower inside it. she started to cry heavily again.
-----Flash Back Ended------
‘Sakura…I…’ Now I was nervous and I didn’t know why, it was like I had butterflies in my stomach.
I could see that Sakura was looking at me with a sympathetic look.
‘I’m Sorry’ I actually said it…it was an awkward moment and I didn’t understand why. Maybe it was because I actually found out that Sakura cares about me…and I could feel the same about her.
‘About what Sasuke?’ Sakura was still looking at me.
‘The way I treated you before the mission’. I felt really bad because I treated her like dirt and she still carried on caring for me.
kiba and hinata by Bianca_sempai
Author's Notes:
ordinary chapter of kiba and hinata and lee finds out that ten ten likes him...i think.
‘Its ok…’ Sakura tilted her head down to the ground as she said those words. She said them really quiet but loud enough so I could hear her mumbling the sentence.
I tapped the side of the bed to show she could sit there.
I placed my hand on hers and I lifted up her face with my other hand. My index finger was cupped under her chin; I lent forward and kissed her gently on the lips.
I pulled away and stroked her head I pulled her forward and hugged her, her head was berried in my chest and her arms clung around my waist.
--------------ROCK LEE’S POV------------
I lay down on my bed holding the daffodil that Sakura gave me, I was so happy. I knew I loved her but did she love me?
--------------NARUTO’S POV-------------
I walked into Hinata’s room with the food I brought her.
‘Hinata…are you awake?’ I placed the bag of food on the end of the bed and sat in the seat next to her
And stared at her sleeping.
‘Naruto?’ I opened my eyes to see that Hinata was standing in front of me with a smile.
‘Hinata…what are you doing up?’ I looked at Hinata puzzled and she was just smiling.
‘Thank you for coming N-Naruto…’ She sat down on her bed.
I smiled at her.
‘I’m glad that you feel better…’ I was putting on one of those full on cheesy grins.
I looked over again at Hinata to identify the scars and purple marks on her arms. My smile soon changed to UN upside down smile.
‘I cant believe Neji…’ I hung my head low.
Hinata looked at her marks and attempted to rub them away,
‘Yeah…Neji…’
---------------HINATA’S POV---------------
It was my fault Neji gave me these scars.
If I weren’t born this fight between the main and the branch household wouldn’t fight.
Why was it me they abducted anyway?
I felt so bad for what I put Neji through.
I looked over at Naruto; he was pulling one of those revenge faces.
‘Naruto…don’t bother try talking to Neji…’
‘But he’s the one that got you in hospital!’
‘Naruto don’t please! I deserved it!’
‘No you did not!’
‘Naruto leave!’
‘What?’
‘Please leave…’
‘Fine! But you shouldn’t put the blame on you self Hinata!’
Naruto walked out of the room and slammed the door.
‘Now I have made another yet not happy…’
-------------SAKURA’S POV-----------------
It was the next day…I had fallen asleep on Sasuke and the nurses hadn’t seen me yet…Sasuke was still sleeping.
He found out how I felt about him…
I slipped through his comforting arms and I lifted up the blanket on him and kissed him on the head.
Before, I weren’t sure if he would have woken up…I’m glad he’s ok now.
Before I left I noticed the curse mark on his neck that Oruchimaru left.
I was worried about him.
I walked up to him and kissed him again on the forehead and then as I was walking out he woke up.
‘Sakura?’ I looked back to see Sasuke was looking at me with those dark blank eyes…they were like shark eyes (description = shark eyes is used to say that there’s no feeling…so more or less they were dead eyes).
‘Come here…’ Sasuke was still staring at me, I walked over to him and sat on the bed.
He wrapped his arms around me and placed his forehead on mine…
‘Stay with me…please?’ He was staring into my eyes, I couldn’t resist.
‘Yeah…ok…’ He then pulled me closer and kissed me.
‘Ehem…’ The nurse was standing at the door she interrupted our kiss. But Sasuke arms were still wrapped around me tight. And he was just glaring at her.
‘Since when did we have a visitor this morning?’ She was now tapping her foot on the floor waiting for an explanation.
‘She fell asleep last night…’ Sasuke was still holding me on the bed and glaring at the nurse.
‘Well now that is just unacceptable! No visitors after 9.00 Pm’. The nurse had came up to the bed and pointed at the door to me to get out of the room.
‘I get to pick if she stays or not don’t I?’ Sasuke was now looking up at the nurse still holding me.
‘Well that’s not all true…’ Sasuke didn’t flinch he kept a straight face glaring at the nurse; it was kind of an awkward moment.
‘Well Ill give you 15 minuets! Then your out…’ The nurse walked out of the door and Sasuke looked over at me, we were inches apart.
‘Umm…you didn’t have to do that Sasuke…’
‘I wanted too…’ He looked into my eyes and stroked my cheek.
‘How come you act different…when we are on our own?’ I looked down.
---------------SASUKE’S POV----------------
I didn’t know what to say to her…I didn’t even know the answer.
‘Umm…I finally realised I-I…’
‘Realised what…Sasuke?’
‘I…’ I didn’t know it was so hard to say…
There was a long silence…
‘I…love you’ by now I had left go of Sakura,
‘Sasuke…’ She gazed into my eyes and we kissed again.
(God I just admitted to Sakura I loved her…now she’ll never leave me alone…I like it…:3).
---------------KIBA’S POV------------------
I woke up to a bark…Yes it was Akamaru…I told him he had to stay outside the hospital yesterday and it kind of ticked him off…So he’s being a little runt today, he licked my face and pulled the covers off me.
I had a dream that night. About Hinata in hospital…I know she likes Naruto a lot but what does she feels about me?
‘KIBA ARE YOU GETTING UP YET?! ITS 12:30!’
My shouted up the stairs and Akamaru sniggered at me and ran down stairs.
‘Shit! I got to get ready!’ I tried to put my trousers on but didn’t succeed; I fell over onto the bed.
Before I went to the hospital I ran into Ino’s flower shop and go Hinata a bluebell. The bluebell always reminded me of Hinata because her hair was slightly tinted with blue and purple high lights.
I walked into the hospital and through the doors I got to reception and asked for Hinata.
‘Umm…I’m terribly sorry but Hinata passed away yesterday afternoon.’ I looked at the nurse with wide eyes.
‘Aw sorry you mean Hinata Takumi don’t you?’
‘No Hinata Huga…’
‘Aw sorry she’s in room 34 today…’ My eyes went narrow and I took one glare at the nurse and she knew and she was gone in a second.
I had a scare then I could feel my eyes burning and stinging when she told me that Hinata was dead…
Well I started walking towards the room and I bumped into Shino…
‘Hey Shino…have you seen Hinata yet?’
‘Yes now I just seen her, she’s sleeping’. Shino answered back with his creepy voice and walked off.
End Notes:
enjoy!!
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=6086