the fantasy that came true. by Bianca_sempai
Summary: ok this is my first story sooo i hope you enjoy....think of all the unloved boys and girls in naruto...the title explains it all, they all get what they want...they get the lovers they longed for and all turn out good.
Categories: Het Romance > Top Six Pairs, Het Romance > Top Six Pairs > Kiba and Hinata, Het Romance > Top Six Pairs > Naruto and Hinata, Het Romance > Top Six Pairs > Sasuke and Sakura Characters: Shino Aburame, Sakura Haruno, Hinata Hyuuga, Neji Hyuuga, Kiba Inuzuka, Rock Lee, Tenten, Sasuke Uchiha, Naruto Uzumaki
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 2735 Read: 8178 Published: 13/08/07 Updated: 26/10/07
the visit by Bianca_sempai
Author's Notes:
well here it is my first story chapter...
Kiba: just hurry up with the chapter!!!
bianca_sempai: ok ok sheesh just because you get jiggy with Hinata.
Hinata: W-W-What? (blushes)
Kiba: Aw nothing shes only joking (glares at Bianca_sempai)
‘Hey! Shino have you seen Hinata?’ I walked over to see Shino and TenTen talking to each other.
‘Yes, She’s in room 23...’
‘Thanks…Ill catch up with you later!’
I walked over to the hospital with the white rose in my left hand and my other swinging in the lining of my pocket.
Hinata was still in recovery after the preliminary’s…Neji put up an excruciating fight for Hinata, after the fight she had scars all over her body…(well the only parts I could see any way).
‘Umm…Hinata Hyuuga please?’ I asked the nurse while my fingers were in the process of playing with the roses thorns.
‘Yes…through the doors on your right and down to room number 23’ I looked up at the nurse with the thick rimmed glasses and typing on the keyboard in front of her.
‘Thank you…’ I nervously pulled the door handle and walked through to the recovery ward. I was still holding the rose.
I was thinking, would she be glad to see me…
I walked into the room to see Hinata sleeping…I could see that there were flowers on the side of her desk.
‘So Naruto has been here…and Ino and Sakura’.
I’m glad she was going to be ok…I could still see the marks on her arms…They had turned out to be blue and purple some of them were fading.
I sat down on the chair next to her bed and still held the rose; I gave it a kiss and placed it in a lonely jug by the window. The breeze made the petals sway slightly, It looked kind of pretty with the sun shining on it, it looked like it was glistening.
I bent down at Hinata’s side and stroked her head.
‘Kiba?’ Hinata opened her eyes and looked up at me.
‘Get some rest…’ She reached out her hand and placed it on my cheek.
‘Thank you…Kiba’. Then Hinata fell asleep again I stroked her head once more and left for the door.
‘Kiba…Will you come back tomorrow?’ Hinata asked me that question in a dozed voice with her groggily eyes.
‘Yeah I’ll see you tomorrow.’ I walked back over to the bed and gave her a kiss on the forehead.
‘Ill see you tomorrow…’ Then as I said that I slipped out of the door and closed it gently.
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=6086