Chemical Reaction by LittleCrane
Summary: Naruto is a young professor at an Arts College. Sasuke is a Junior studying music. Naruto loves his job; he loves music and is passionate about his job. Sasuke once had a love of music, now he does it because it’s easy. Can Naruto inspire the emotionless Uchiha? NaruSasu
Categories: General Fiction, Alternate Universe & Crossovers, Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance > Top Pairings > Sasuke and Naruto Characters: None
Genres: General, Humor, Romance
Warnings: AU, OOC, Yaoi
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 14 Completed: Yes Word count: 26206 Read: 28064 Published: 14/07/07 Updated: 09/10/07

1. Frustrations by LittleCrane

2. Seven Deadly Sins by LittleCrane

3. Sloth and Pride by LittleCrane

4. Naruto's Past by LittleCrane

5. Naughty flirting by LittleCrane

6. Come Back To My Place by LittleCrane

7. On My Wall by LittleCrane

8. Dirty Pervert by LittleCrane

9. Bitter Memories by LittleCrane

10. Sasuke Snaps by LittleCrane

11. You Mess With Me by LittleCrane

12. My Journal by LittleCrane

13. Am I Ready? by LittleCrane

14. Letting You Know by LittleCrane

Frustrations by LittleCrane
Author's Notes:
This is a fan fiction... get it FAN fiction. That means I don’t own it.

This is an idea that popped into my head... I kind of like it... but its not planned out at all at this stage... if it seems a little... I dunno... not great... that’s just for now. It will get better... trust me. This is going to be a good story lol. Reviews are very very much appreciated. If any one wants to beta this story for me please let me know! Cheers!

Ages:
Naruto: 24 (graduated from Academy at 22, did his DipEd at 23)
Sasuke: 20
Sophomores: 19
Freshmen: 18
Juniors: 20
Seniors: 21
I don’t know how your freaky American systems work... or if people are even called that when they are in college, but the age’s correspond with Australia... which is where I am. If I'm totally wrong... let me know and I’ll go change it. Thanks!

Naruto sighed.
'Great... I get out of school and have to jump back in... and I was looking forward to a holiday... oh well.'
Naruto had received the phone call two days ago that he was being offered a Professor's position at the prestigious Konoha Academy of the Arts. It was an honour, really, to be offered such a position. He was only just out of college himself; top of his graduating class, and he had already been offered a job starting at the end of the summer break at the most sort after centre of education to teach at. It was a college for Arts elite; musicians, artists, actors, digital design; anything that was creative, and only the best of the best were at the college. Naruto had himself graduated from there, before moving on to Konoha University to do a Diploma of Education, so he could teach.
'Ah well... at least I have the summer off...'

Sasuke sat on his bed, looking at the peaceful garden outside his window. Sighing, he lay back.
'Life is so... boring. Monotonous. I hate the holidays... there's nothing to do...'
Not that he really did much during the school year anyway, but at least it was a brief distraction to break up the days. His grades had come in; perfect as always. Top of all his classes. Every one of the comments had the same thing;
"Sasuke is an excellent student. He possesses wonderful skills and applies his knowledge well. He is able to draw from a range of composers when writing his own music, however, Sasuke needs to be more passionate in his music."
'Passionate? Pffft. I'm not doing this for passion, for love. I’m doing this because it's easy and I’m good at it. That should be enough...'
Sasuke's father held the same opinion.
"Passion? Who cares about passion? Anyone can be passionate... only my son can be the best!"
That was all he cared about, his children being the best. The Uchiha family had businesses in two major fields; technology and the arts. Sasuke's brother was a computer wiz; he would inherit the technological side of the empire. Sasuke would run the arts side. Their father couldn’t be happier with his two sons, they were perfect.
Sasuke's mother disagreed. She was worried about Sasuke's apathetic attitude. He didn’t care about anything. not since that day... he used to have such a love of music, everything around Sasuke used to shine. Not anymore, and there was nothing their mother could do to help her youngest son. To her, he used to shine like the moon on a clear night. Now he was as cold as ice; and nothing seemed to thaw the barrier around his heart.
'God.... I just want holidays to be OVER!!!!'


"Welcome back to Konoha Academy Mr Uzumaki, it hasn’t been that long has it?"
Naruto smiled
"No, only a year since I've been here...."
Tsunade smiled.
"Well, it shouldn’t be hard for you to fall back into routine. You have you schedule?"
"Yeah, I've got it."
"Good. The students will be arriving soon. You should go and prepare for your class. Good luck brat."
"Thanks baa-chan" Naruto said, grinning. Naruto hadn’t got off the best of starts at the Academy, but Tsunade managed to straighten him out and he became the best student in the year. Now he was back, and as a teacher.
'Who would have thought it...' Tsunade thought as she walked back to her office, smiling to herself.
'He's still a smartassy brat...'


When Naruto walked in his classroom was already full of sophomores chatting among themselves.
"Ok guys, take your seats."
The class scrambled to do as they were told. Naruto smiled at them.
"My name is Uzumaki Naruto. You guys can call me Uzumaki sensei or just plain old Naruto. Ok? Any questions?"
By this stage most of the girls were blushing furiously. They had never had a teacher this... this hot before! A girl in the front row with bubblegum hair raised her hand
"Uzumaki sensei... I have a question."
Naruto smiled at her.
"Yes what is it?"
"How... how old are you?"
Naruto nervously scratched the back of his head, a trait he had copied from one of his teachers.
"My dear uh... what’s your name sorry?"
The girl giggled and was about to answer when a pretty blonde girl next to her answered for her.
"Forehead sensei! Her name is forehead... on account that its so big!"
The girl went red with rage.
"SHUT UP PIG!"
"Forehead!"
"Pig!"
"Forehead!"
"Pig!!!"
The girls got louder and louder as they argued. Naruto sighed... teenage girls... so troublesome...
"Forehead! Pig! Please. Quiet. Ok, Forehead, to answer your question I'm 24. Pig, you shouldn’t interrupt ok? Any other questions?"
The class fell silent... Forehead and Pig were seething with rage. Not only had they embarrassed themselves... but now the super hot teacher was calling them Forehead and Pig! Intolerable!
"Ok, good... well we may as well start on this stupid topic... god I hated music history, you guys probably do too... but its what I'm here to teach you so shut up and learn..."


'God, that class is draining! I'm so tired... who would have thought being a teacher would be this hard!'
Naruto was exhausted after his run in with the sophomores. Seriously... 19 year old girls should not be so... difficult! Naruto hated music history... but it was a part of the curriculum and he had to teach it. Apparently his students found it as boring as he did... all they did was try to flirt with him!
'Gah! I'm not looking forward to that every day...'
Realising he had to be at his next class, Naruto hurried off.

Every year it was the same for Sasuke. Class to boring class... it was so easy for him. But that wasn’t the most annoying part. The most annoying part was that every year, nearly every girl in the freakin place would throw themselves at him in some way or another. Sasuke had broken them down into three groups.
1) School obsessed: These were the freaky girls that knew everything about him when it came to school. they knew his timetable... usually before he did, they knew his grades; somehow..., they knew where his locker was, and they even knew his locker combination! How they knew this was beyond Sasuke, but somehow they managed to work out his combination ever time.
2) Shy Hide away: These were the girls that would stalk him from the shadows; they never made their presence known, but they were always there. They weren’t as aggressive as their counterparts.
3) Completely obsessed: The last group. Name pretty much says it. They are completely obsessed with Sasuke. They know everything about him. How, Sasuke didn’t know. Why? Well... they're losers.
Sasuke hated the swarms of girls who were enamoured in him... he HATED them. This year wasn’t any different. So far he had had three pairs of panties put in various pockets, gotten 35 numbers, 60 gropes, 70 poems fall out of his violin case and had a whole pile of letters fall out of his locker during his break. Seriously... how did they manage that? Sasuke put himself in the back left-hand corner of the room for his third class of the day. It was right up the back, and he could stare out the window, effectively blocking any conversation people may try to have with him. This class was music prac. Most people loved this class... it was where they got to actually apply what they had learnt, and they got to play their instruments. Sasuke didn’t care. It was just like any other class to him. Sighing, he waited for the teacher to show.


Naruto's second class of the day had been, if possible, worse than the first. He had freshman’s. Yep, 18 year old girls are definitely... DENFINATELY worse than 19 year olds.
'Gah... aren’t these girls here to learn? If they wanted to flirt they should try being a stripper.... people might actually pay attention to them then!'
Not that Naruto wasn’t flattered... he was. He liked the fact that he was attractive. What he didn’t like was people throwing themselves at him... and like he would be romantically involved with a student anyway! He just got this job... he didn’t want to lose it. Naruto wasn’t sure if it was a good thing he had Juniors next... would 20 year olds be better or worse than teenagers?

"Hey guys, welcome to your first Music Prac class of the year. I’m your new teacher, Uzumaki Naruto. Uzumaki-sensei or just Naruto is fine k?"
Once again, the girls started swooning. Naruto wasn’t surprised.
"Ok, so, what group do I have here? Right, piano. Ok... so working on you're solo's... but I want you to partner up with someone, for feedback and such."
Immediately the girls eyes lit up... partners... that means...
"Sasuke-kun!"
"Sasuke, work with me!"
"No I’m working with Sasuke!"
"No I am!"
"Bitch!"
"Get back!"
Sasuke ignored them. Naruto couldn’t believe what was going on in front of him... these girls were crazy!
"Quiet! Shut up and sit down!"
The class immediately fell quiet, the girls rushing back to their seats. Naruto slowly walked to the back of the room, and stood in front of Sasuke.
"Uchiha Sasuke, right?"
Sasuke looked up at the blonde.
"Hn."
Naruto rolled his eyes...
'Here we go... angsty young musician... great...'
"Sorry sonny. Didn’t hear you... what was that?"
This time Sasuke rolled his eyes.
'Here we go... smartassy young teacher... great...'
"Yes."
"Ah, that’s better... well... you seem popular. So you don’t get to work with any of these people. You can work with me."
The girls looked crestfallen. You could almost hear the universal scream of NOOOOOOOOOOO through their heads.
"Calm down ladies... calm down. Pair up. Then get cracking!"
The great thing about the piano's at Konoha Academy was the headphone system. Because they had a large number of pianos going at the one time, it would be impossible for any clear discernable sound to emerge. That is when the headphone system can in. Basically, there are headphone ports on the pianos, much like on a keyboard, which allows the person wearing them to hear what is being played, without it disturbing anyone else.
"Come on Uchiha, make some music!" Naruto said, clapping his hands and walking over to a free piano. Sasuke didn’t say anything, he just followed the handsome blonde.
Sitting down, Sasuke began to play a piece by Chopin. It was one of the more difficult pieces he had played, but still, he played it flawlessly. Naruto listened through the headphones. Sasuke was about half way through when Naruto signalled for him to stop. Working his way around the class, Naruto called everyone to attention.
"Ok guys, sorry to interrupt, but I want to show you something. Sasuke, play that again."
Sasuke rolled his eyes, he was used to teachers using him as an example. Naruto removed the headphones, and Sasuke played the piece again. Once again... it was flawless. The class applauded as he finished.
"Yes right right well done and all that. Anyone care to tell me what was wrong with that?"
Sasuke frowned... what was wrong? There was nothing wrong... he played it perfectly.
A blonde girl in the front raised her hand.
"Yes you there. What was wrong with Sasuke's performance?"
"Nothing sir. It was perfect. Sasuke always plays perfectly." The girl gushed.
Naruto rolled his eyes.
'God forbid anyone question the almighty Uchiha Sasuke."
"Yes yes sure. The playing, perfect. The timing was perfect, he didn’t miss a note, everything about the playing was perfect. But I’m not asking about the playing. I’m asking about the performance. What was wrong with it?"
The class looked confused. What was he talking about?
Naruto sighed... clearly these guys were never going to get it.
"Ok... I'll put it this way, if I bought a ticket to see Sasuke play that, I'd want my money back."
The class was speechless. Sasuke was speechless.
"What? There was nothing wrong with it, why would you want your money back?" Sasuke almost spat the words at him. Naruto smiled viciously at him.
"You want to know why? It's as clear as day boy! Where's the passion!? It was so... empty!"
Sasuke was a little stunned. Empty?
"What does passion have to do with it? I played the piece perfectly. How is that wrong?"
Naruto rolled his eyes... seriously... they were going to fall out of his head soon.
"Come on... your not serious are you? Music would be so boring if all it was about was perfect playing! You really are stupid. That piece should sound like this!"
And with that Naruto sat down next to Sasuke, and played the piece over. Sasuke was stunned... never... EVER had a teacher had a problem with the way he played. He played perfectly! Who was this annoying blonde idiot anyway?!
Naruto played the piece. He played it just as perfectly as Sasuke. He didn’t miss a beat, play the wrong note... nothing. But there was something... different about Naruto's rendition. Something that made it... new... fiery... different. The young blonde professor took a well known piece, playing it to a tee, but somehow made it his own. Finishing, the class applauded him too. He could hear the whispers.
"Wow, that was amazing..."
"Totally different from Sasuke-kun's.."
"He's really good..."
Naruto smiled at the class.
"Perfect playing is nothing without passion. If you don’t play with feeling, I wont hesitate to dock your grades. Now, get back to it."
The class scrambled. Sasuke was fuming.. how dare he? How dare he!? This idiotic blonde is so full of shit!
Naruto smiled at Sasuke, who was glaring at him with all his might.
"Now. We are going to play that again with feeling . And we are going to play it until you get it right."
Sasuke didn’t say anything. He wasn’t going to dignify the blonde with a response. Naruto plugged the headphones in, and put them over his head.
"Begin"
Sasuke started. He didn’t even get through the first bar before Naruto stopped him.
"Stop. Do it again, with feeling "
Sasuke could feel the rage bubbling up inside him.
'No way am I going to let this idiot win. No fucking way...'
Sasuke started again, getting to the same point.
"Stop. Do it again."
Sasuke drew in a deep breath.
'Calm down Sasuke... calm down.' He was getting so frustrated, and he was angry beyond belief.
Sasuke started again.
"Stop. Do it again."
"Stop. Do it again."
"Stop. Do it again."
Sasuke was at his limit.
'One more time... I swear and I’m going to crack it...'
"Stop. Do it again."
"GET FUCKED!" Sasuke was stood up. He was furious. His face was red, his fists were clenched like he wanted to punch the smiling idiot in front of him. Naruto's smile took a foxy glint.
"Sit down Uchiha. And play it again." Naruto said, voice dangerously light. They stared at each other, testing the other's will. Naruto eventually won out. Sasuke threw himself into the seat, and played the piece. He played it worse than he ever played it before. The timing was off, and he missed notes. He was almost in tears from frustration. But Naruto didn’t stop him. He played the piece the whole way through, mad; more than mad, furious! But Naruto didn’t stop him. When Sasuke finished the piece he sat there, breathing heavily, feeling entirely drained. He just wanted to sleep. Naruto smiled.
"Much better."
Sasuke glared up at him, flung himself out of the chair, grabbed his things and stormed out of the room. Naruto didn’t stop him. He just watched him go with a small smile on his foxy face.
"Much better indeed."

Sasuke was furious. He couldn’t believe that guy! Fuck! No one had ever... EVER made him that mad in his entire life.
"Fuck him!" Sasuke yelled as he walked outside. He was walking along a path of trees. Turning he rammed his fist against the hard trunk.
"Fuck. Him. Fuck. Him. Fuck. Him!" Each word was accentuated by a punch. His fist was throbbing, his eyes were stinging... but he felt better. He sank down against the tree, putting his head in his knees. He was totally drained. He just wanted to rest.
"Fuck him..." he whispered to himself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fin

Ok this is really rough. I mean really really rough. Its not well written, but I think the idea is good. let me know what you all think! Thanks guys!

LittleCrane
Seven Deadly Sins by LittleCrane
Author's Notes:
Sasuke doesnt play piano in the show... because the show isnt mine! This is though... so read and review!

Ok 2nd chapter. Enjoy
Sasuke had never been angrier in his entire life. Just thinking about Uzumaki Naruto made him mad! And, seeing as he couldn’t get the handsome blonde off his mind, he was always angry.
'Fuck... why can’t I stop thinking about that asshole? Stupid dobe!'
Sasuke was really regretting hitting that tree so many times. Even though it had made him feel better, it had torn up the skin on his knuckle, marring the smooth white surface. It was also bruised and quite swollen. Sasuke grimaced as he checked out his damaged hand.
'Damn him...'


Naruto went through the rest of the day.... rather peeved to be perfectly honest. He couldn’t get that damn Sasuke out of his head. Why? Why was the boy here when he clearly didn’t care about his music?
'I have to talk to him... find out why he is studying music. I haven’t seen that much skill in someone so young in a long time... but it’s totally wasted on that kid. If he doesn’t learn to feel his music, I swear... I'll fail him. How could none of the other teachers picked up on this?'
Naruto strode through the corridors. He didn’t like being hung up on one student. Sure, this school was full of elites, but that didn’t mean they didn’t all need attention. Sasuke was blinding proof of that.
'The top student in the year is a complete dunce... how does that happen?'

"Hey Sasuke! You look even shittier than usual. What’s up?"
Sasuke didn’t bother turning around. He knew who it was.
"Shut it Neji, I’m not in the mood."
Neji grinned.
"When are you ever in the mood? So... what happened?"
Sasuke sighed, and ran his hand through his midnight hair, looking up at the sky. The girls around the two boys swooned; I mean... they were the hottest guys in Konoha. Said boy totally ignored the silly bitches.
"Do you have that new teacher? Uzumaki Naruto?"
Neji frowned slightly.
"Yeah. Why? Got the hots for him?"
Sasuke grimaced and made a weak swing at Neji.
"No you fucken sicko... god... is that all you think about? No, he's my Piano Prac teacher."
Neji raised a delicate eyebrow.
"So? Your music prac teachers basically cream whenever you walk into a room."
Sasuke frowned at the boy.
"You really are crude sometimes. Well... you might have a slight point. But my point is that this one didn’t. This one said I wasn’t god enough."
Neji's other eyebrow went up in surprise.
"What? The great Uchiha Sasuke not good enough? You're the best in the school... how much better does he want?"
"Apparently my playing is perfect but my performance is lacking... what the fuck does that mean anyway?"
Neji smiled at the other boy. It wasn’t often; ok it wasn’t ever, that Sasuke was told he wasn’t good enough. It must have been really worrying him to bring it up.
"I thought you didn’t care about music that much?"
"I don’t."
"Well... there you go for one thing. For another, if you don’t care about music then I wouldn’t worry about that too much."
"What do you mean 'there you go'?"
"I mean that if you don’t care then obviously you aren’t going to put your heart into your playing. That’s probably what he means."
Sasuke frowned, and kicked at a rock that was in front of him.
"Why? Why are people getting caught up in this whole 'you need to be passionate' bullshit anyway? Fuck..."
Neji smiled... people don’t get under Sasuke's skin easily... Naruto obviously had.
"Look, don’t worry about it. Just forget him... let’s get some food. I’m starved."
Sasuke silently agreed and they walked over to one of the cafe's the Academy had.
'Damn you Naruto. Leave me alone!'


"Uzumaki sensei! Uzumaki sensei!!!"
Naruto turned around when he heard someone call his name. It was the end of the day... couldn’t he go home?
"Yes? Ah... Hyuuga Neji isn’t it?"
The brunette boy nodded his head as he caught his breath.
"What can I do for you?"
"You dropped this at the bottom of the stairs... thought I’d bring it back."
Neji handed Naruto the book he was holding in his hand.
"Oh thanks. Baa chan would have had my head if I had of lost this. Thanks heap Neji."
Naruto turned to walk away when he heard Neji speak again.
"You really got under his skin... do you know that?"
Naruto turned back to face the handsome boy. He raised an eye brow.
"Oh? And who might that be?"
"Uchiha Sasuke. He can’t stop bitching about the class."
Naruto grinned.
"Ah yes... that one. I have to tell you it’s been playing on my mind as well... So he's really shitty is he?"
Neji was a little taken aback by Naruto's casual attitude, but then remember he is only a few years older than them. Grinning, he replied.
"Yeah. He told me what happened. Sounds like you really got to him."
"Good. I want him to be angry. Or at least to be not so apathetic. He plays better when he's mad."
"Better? He said he played it like shit."
Naruto's grin turned fox like.
"Oh, he did. Absolutely butchered that piece. But it was fiery. It was... exciting. You could tell he was angry. It didn’t sound like an armature trying to play a song out of their depth; it sounded like a pro, working some shit out of their system. Much better to listen to than the boring stuff he producers in his normal mood. Shit... I gotta run. I'll see you tomorrow Neji. Bye!" And with that Naruto turned and ran in the opposite direction. Neji stood there watching the handsome blonde's retreating back.
'He'll either save Sasuke's music career... or he'll destroy it... I wonder which one it will be?'


Sasuke was not a happy boy. Here he was, sitting at the piano, once again across from Uzumaki Naruto.
"Lucky you Uchiha. You won’t have to work with me all class... just most of it. I’m going to make you great... so you might as well get used to the idea of me. Now, we're going to work on that Chopin piece from yesterday. Begin."
Sasuke gritted his teeth, and began the song.
"Stop. Do it again."
Sasuke's nostrils flared. Drawing in a deep breath he channelled all his anger into his fingers, concentrating on the music. He was about to start playing when someone called for Naruto.
"Shit... ok. You practice. Practice with feeling or I’ll come back here and make you play it so many times you will want your finger to fall off. Now, play." Naruto went off to help out the girl calling for him.
Sasuke sat, staring at the piano. This song... he could really grow to hate this song. He could really grow to hate this school... to hate music all together.
'How? How is it that this one man is having such an effect on my emotions?'
No one had ever challenged Sasuke before. When he was younger he had to take some constructive criticism... but no one had ever been like Naruto. No one had ever held in their hand Sasuke's emotions, and been able to use them against him like this.
'It's so frustrating!'
Sasuke pounded his anger into the keys, playing, not the Chopin song, but one of his own. He didn’t even notice Naruto standing behind him with the headphones. When Sasuke finished the song, Naruto spoke.
"I don’t believe I know that... who is the composer?"
Sasuke glared at him.
"Ah... you am I right?"
Sasuke just continued to glare.
"It was a good piece. Id just change one thing. Here, put these on."
Handing Sasuke the headphones, Naruto sat down next to him and played the piece again, purely from memory. He played it almost the same, but sped the song up, somehow making the song seem more... soulful, more haunting. Sasuke was shocked. He didn’t know that song could sound like that.
"It’s a good piece. It probably sounds better when you play it though... personal pieces always do."
Sasuke didn’t say anything, he just stared.
"Now... play that Chopin piece again."


Sasuke had to re-evaluate the blonde. So maybe he wasn’t a complete idiot. Clearly he was a good musician. He managed to improve Sasuke's song one hundred fold, and played it back by memory, after only listening to it once! Even Sasuke had to admit that was a pretty amazing fete.
'Ok, just because he is good doesn’t mean he knows what he is talking about!... ok so maybe it does! It doesn’t stop him from being the most obnoxious, annoying person I have ever met!'

'If that boy can write music like that... how is it that he is completely passionless about everything else!? That music... it was good... very good. It needed a little tweaking, but what music doesn’t? And he played it so well! I wonder what mind set he was in when he wrote that... why did he write it? Was it for an assignment.. Or was it just because he needed to let it out? God... that boy is frustrating!'
Naruto hit his head on the wheel of his car as he drove home.
'Maybe there is hope for him... if he can write like that then maybe he does have some fire in that belly of his.... now... how to get that belly fire out?'


"Ok class. Welcome back today. Yesterday was a good class... productive. Today I want to talk about you're first assignment. I know it’s only the third class, but its due in week 6, which really isn’t all that far away. The task is to compose a piece of music that reflects something. Anything. I've decided to add a little personal twist to this. Here, in this hat, is a bunch of topics. You will all choose one. That is the theme around which you will construct your music. Here, in this tub, are a bunch of journals. Basically, you're going to keep track of your emotions when you're composing your music. Ok? Not too hard. When I call your name, take out one topic from the hat, and a journal."
Naruto began calling the names of students. Finally he reached Sasuke.
"Uchiha. Your turn."
Sasuke rolled his eyes as he walked up to the grinning Naruto.
"Good luck." Naruto whispered. Sasuke raised an eye brow...
'Good luck? Why would I need good luck?'
Reaching in, Sasuke felt around and pulled out the first bit of paper he came to. Opening it up, he read it to Naruto.
"Seven Deadly Sins. What the hell kind of topic is that?"
Naruto grinned.
"A very good one. One that is going to make you think. Now, take a journal. And I want that actually used Sasuke."
Sasuke sighed as he took the journal and moved back to his seat.
'Seven Deadly Sins? Fucken stupid topic if you ask me...'
'So... Uchiha got Seven Deadly Sins... I wonder what he'll do with that one... god knows I found it hard when I chose that in my Junior year...'

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fin

Ok Chapter 2 done. This is hard to write... but I know where it’s going so bear with me! Id love to hear what you think... if people don’t like it I won’t write more! So review! Thanks duckies!

LittleCrane
Sloth and Pride by LittleCrane
Author's Notes:
Not mine. Still.


Ok so here is the 3rd chapter. Its not as good as the other two, but you know. That happens sometimes. Anyway, tell me what you think!
"Seven Deadly Sins... how the fuck am I going to compose music around that stupid topic?"
"I personally think it’s a great topic... its very... open."
Neji and Sasuke were walking down from the corridor at the end of the day. Sasuke snorted.
"Great... open! Fan fucking tastic. Open? Exactly... that’s exactly right! Its open... ridiculously open. But not only that... it’s damned near impossible! I swear that bastard set me up!"
The boys reached their cars, which were parked next to each other. Neji turned to regard Sasuke.
"He set you up? Do you have any idea how ridiculous that is? Some how, Uzumaki sensei managed to make you take that topic, out of all the ones in the hat, he prevented everyone else from getting that one, and some how ensured that you got it? You really are stupid."
"Hey man shut the fuck up! I’m just... I’m just mad is all..."
Neji smirked.
"So, cant get the hot blonde teacher out of your head? I always knew there was something queer about you..."
Sasuke scowled.
"You're a right prick. I’m going. See you."
Neji laughed as he said good bye.

'Cant get him out of my head? What is that shit about Neji... god.' Sasuke thought as he drove home.
'I could stop thinking about him if I wanted to... he just makes me so mad! Fuck... I really really don’t like that guy...'


"Ha ha ha... I am so evil..." Said Naruto to himself as he drove home.
"But those kids... I’m expecting great things from them all... they are all very talented... but... what I really want is to see something extraordinary from the Uchiha kid... he's going to earn his marks. And I’m not going to make it easy on him..."

"Sooooooo... class. Anyone start on their assignment yet?" Naruto asked, looking around at the Juniors. A few people, mostly girls, tentatively raised their hands. Naruto smirked at them.
"Ok, would the people who want to win brownie points put their hands down? Who actually has made a start on their assignments?"
About five hands remained in the air. Naruto's face broke out in to a big grin.
"That’s what I want to see! Everyone whose hands are down great job!" The class looked at him, stunned.
"Yep, that’s right, you heard me. Anyone who has made a start is a fool. And a nerd. But mostly a fool. You only got the assignment yesterday people! I wouldn’t expect, or want, anyone to start that until at the very least today... preferably next week. But at least if you have made a start today you've given yourself a little more thinking time. The only reason anyone should have made a start would have been if there was a massive burst of inspiration... and I don’t believe that all of you were that inspired. Ok...so today. Work in your pairs. Brainstorm. Share ideas. There's nothing better than getting a little help off an objective mind. Now... get going!"
The class moved off quickly to do as they were instructed. A few of the girls lingered on the floor. Naruto turned to them.
"Yes?"
"I just thought... well... Sasuke-kun doesn’t have a partner... Id be quite happy to work with him!"
Naruto raised an eyebrow.
"So.... you all want a chance to work with the great Uchiha am I right?"
All of the girls nodded eagerly.
Naruto turned to face the scowling boy in question.
"Well Sasuke? Which of these lovely ladies do you want to work with?"
The girls all looked at Sasuke in anticipation. He could see the desperation in their eyes... it was enough to make him break out in a cold sweat. When he didn’t say anything Naruto turned back to the drooling girls.
"Well girls... apparently he doesn’t want to work with you. And really, you are all being incredibly inconsiderate. What about the partners you would be abandoning? No, the only thing is for me to work with Sasuke. Now. Go." The last words were said in a very firm voice, making it clear to the disappointed girls that this was not open to discussion. Sasuke's scowl only deepened when he realised he would have to work with Naruto for this.
'Just fucking great... kill me now please!'
Naruto grinned at the angry Uchiha.
"K Sasuke. Lets do this!"
Sasuke rolled his eyes.
"Leave me alone. I can do it myself."
Naruto waggled his finger at Sasuke.
"Nuh uh uh. That’s not how I roll dear. Now, we are going to sit down and brainstorm. And you are going to co operate like a good boy."
Sasuke glared at him... he was no boy! Naruto laughed.
"Fine, you are going to co operate like a good man then."
Sasuke only glared harder at the mocking teacher. Naruto sighed.
"Jeez... get a sense of humour... come on. You might think I’m a complete and utter idiot, but I actually do know what I’m talking about... and I can actually help you with this topic. And, like it or not, we're partners. So you may as well suck it up and get on with it."
Sasuke scowled and looked down.
"Hn. Fine. Lets just get on with it."
Naruto grinned
"That’s the spirit! Well... sort of. Its probably as close as I’m going to get with you right? So it'll have to do."
Naruto and Sasuke made their way over to a piano. Sitting at it Naruto began to play. Sasuke didn’t recognise the song; it didn’t appear overly difficult to play, but the sound was one that Sasuke hadn't ever heard from a piano before. It was a slow, sad kind of song, suddenly it changed. It became fast, stirring even. Sasuke was surprised that two totally different tunes were part of the same song. Naruto stopped, turned to Sasuke and smiled.
"That was part of the piece I wrote for this assignment. It's not a fantastic piece... and I have scrubbed it up a bit since then... but that’s pretty much how it went."
"Its good." Sasuke admitted, albeit grudgingly. Naruto grinned.
"You know what topic I did for this assignment?"
"How would I know that dobe?"
"Shut up teme! It was a rhetorical question!"
"Teme? Isn’t that a bit rude for a teacher to say to a student?"
"You cant talk! Calling me dobe... have some respect!"
Sasuke smirked; glad he managed to get a reaction out of the teacher.
"Whatever, dobe."
Naruto glowered.
"You know when I was in college we used to treat our teachers with respect!" Naruto said heatedly, conveniently forgetting that he did no such thing. Sasuke smirked again.
"Yeah, but that was about 100 years ago. Times have changed old man."
"Old... old man? OLD MAN?!!!!! For you're information sonny, this decrepit old man is only four years older than you! So I’d watch it!"
Sasuke just kept smirking. Naruto scowled, muttering something about stupid bitching kids.
"Come on now dobe, its not your fault your so old. Can we just get started now?"
Naruto opened his mouth, about to retort, but seemed to change his mind, quickly changing his face back to that cheerful grin.
"You’re right! Anyway, the topic I chose for this was the very same one you chose. Those parts I played you were the compositions for Sloth and Pride. You actually have a slight advantage now... you get to work with me and I’ve done this. So... what are you’re ideas?"
Sasuke frowned a little, but it was a thinking frown, rather than an angry one. Sighing, he ran his hand through his hair.
"I... I’m not sure yet. I... have this... well... to be perfectly honest, I have nothing."
Naruto raised an eyebrow.
"Good."
Sasuke looked at him.
"What?"
"I said good. You really shouldn’t have any ideas at this stage."
"So... so why did you tell the others to go work on it."
Naruto flapped his hand.
"Bah, gives them something to do. What I really wanted was to talk to you."
Sasuke's heart started beating a little faster.
'Stop that!' He thought at it.
"Uh... you wanted to talk to me? Why?"
Naruto turned in his seat, so he now had one leg on either side of the piano stool, straddling it and facing Sasuke.
"You see, I wanted to ask you a question."
"Oh?"
"Why are you here?"
Sasuke was a little taken aback.
"What?"
"Why. Are. You. Here? Studying music. Why?"
Sasuke frowned... why did he care why he was studying it.
"I’m good at it."
Naruto frowned.
"Not good enough. Why are you good at it? What made you want to do music in the first place?"
"Why are you interested?"
Naruto smiled faintly, not his usual cheerful grin, but a sad kind of smile.
"Because. You have so much talent. You really are a fantastic musician. You know you are. As far as ability goes, you're clearly number one. But you aren’t the best this school has. Because you don’t have that overwhelming desire to play music. I want to know what made you want to be a musician. When you were angry the other day, and playing that song you wrote, or even when you butchered that Chopin song, it was.... incredible! Absolutely amazing. I want to see you play like that all the time... when you play like that... you shine. And that’s what I want. So, why are you here, if you don’t want to shine?"
Sasuke was... astounded. Shocked. Surprised. Any other synonyms that you can think of. All of the above. No one had ever commented on him that way. He didn’t know what to say. When Naruto was talking his face had lit up when he spoke of Sasuke's playing. His eyes were impossibly blue, and Sasuke could tear his eyes away. Blushing Sasuke responded.
"I used to love music... it used to be the thing I would do to feel things. Happiness, sadness, anything... I would express it through music... but then..." Sasuke looked away. He couldn’t believe he was saying this! He hadn’t told anyone this story... and damned if he was going to tell Naruto! Sasuke sighed.
"Nothing. Forget it. If this isn’t a real class then I’m out of here." And with that he picked up his stuff and left.
'Damn it!' Thought Naruto. 'And he was just about to tell me.... fuck!'

Sasuke once again found himself in the school garden.
'Why? What made me want to tell him that?! I haven’t told anyone that! Not even Neji knows... and he's my closest friend. Fuck... what is it about this stupid blonde prick. I hate him.... but every time he says something I find myself hanging off his every word! Why? He is a complete idiot! I guess... I guess I was just caught up... stupid ass hole.'
Sasuke walked along the path, scuffing his feet along the ground.
'Its not like he's anything special... other teachers have tried this shit before... it didn’t work then and it wont work now! Fuck... why wont he quit? Ever since the first day back all I’ve been able to think about is this dumb blonde who makes me mad! Gah! That’s enough Uchiha... you don’t show emotions to other teachers, you're not going to show it to him!'
Sasuke's mind was quiet for a while, as he admired the path of trees, scuffing his feet at the rocks on the ground. Suddenly, he smirked.
'At least I pissed him off a bit today...'


'Stupid kid... calling me dobe... how rude... god... what an asshole... and I just wanted to help him... god... why? He was just about to tell me what happened... but he stopped! For no apparent reason! Argh... annoying....'
Naruto threw his work stuff on to the couch. Pulling a drink out of the fridge he slumped down next to his things. Smirking, he thought,
'Well... at least I knew he loved music once. If he loved it then, he can love it now...'

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fin.

Sorry this chapter is so short. Gah... I needed to get this one out, even though its not as good as the others, its an important chapter. The next one will be better and longer! Thanks guys!!!

LittleCrane
Naruto's Past by LittleCrane
Author's Notes:
Naruto isn't mine... I'm not that lucky!


Anyway here's the next chapter... tell me what you think! Thanks Guys!
"So today class I want to make the first entry into your journals. But not just any entry; I have a theme for you all. I want you to put in the journal why you first started music. Why you're all hear. Now, don’t worry, no one but I will read this; no one else. Ok, so get cracking!"
Naruto smiled at his Junior class.
'Got you now Uchiha... you have to tell me... its part of your assignment. To smart for you teme.'
Sasuke glared at Naruto, who smirked in return.
'You think you have me do you? I'll bloody show you dobe.'
Sasuke's glare turned into a smirk. Naruto's face faltered for a millisecond, before returning to a full powered smirk.
The class pulled out their journals, and began to write, talking quietly among themselves. Sasuke sat there with a bored expression on his face, making a flat out refusal to do the work. Naruto made his way around the room, talking to all the students about their work, until he finally reached Sasuke. Naruto stood in front of the desk, arms crossed in front of his chest, with a smirk on his handsome face.
Sasuke ignored him.
Naruto frowned a little, but refused to be perturbed. Sasuke continued to ignore him.
Naruto leaned down to Sasuke's eye level.
Sasuke yawned in his face.
Naruto's eye twitched in annoyance.
'That smug little bastard...'
Naruto decided to stop playing games... he was losing anyway.
"So, Uchiha, where's your work?"
"Not doing it."
Naruto raised an eye brow.
"What? Why not?"
"Because, this is supposed to be Music Prac. I see nothing practical about theory, especially when this part of the assignment is supposed to be homework."
"Ah, but it isn’t up to you yo decide what we do in my class is it now Sasuke. You can do the work now, of your own accord, or you can stay here with me, after class, and do it then. Your choice."
Sasuke's eye twitched. He didn’t want to stay here after class. He didn’t want to be stuck in a room with Naruto. Unfortunately, the blonde wasn’t losing the game quite as badly as Sasuke thought. Neither boy made a move. Naruto just stood there, staring the brunette down. Sasuke just looked at Naruto impassively.
'Gah! This stupid boy couldn’t look any more bored if he tried!!!! Damn it! He is going to do this god damned work if I have to stay here all night!'
'Damn it! Fucking dobe... making me stay... shit. I’m not doing this... even if I have to stay all damned night!'
The bell broke their staring competition. It was the final bell of the day.
"All right class, you can go. Except you Mr Uchiha. You need to stay for a while. See you all tomorrow."
The class scrambled to leave. It was the end of the day... of course they wanted to leave! Naruto sighed, and sat on the back of the desk in front of Sasuke, facing the boy.
"Come on Sasuke... why won’t you do this?"
"Because it’s stupid! This whole idea is stupid!"
Naruto raised a blonde eye brow.
"Why is it stupid?"
"It.... It just is!"
"That’s not much of an answer Sasuke. I can’t let you go until you do it. Or at least make a decent start."
Sasuke didn’t answer. He just sat there, staring blankly at the board. Naruto sighed again.
"Fine... how about a bit of music?"
Naruto got up and walked to the piano. Sitting down he played whatever came to mind. It wasn’t really a song, it was just... playing. He would go from scales, to a scattaco kind of thing, just random playing. It sounded good though. Very good.
"So, in the mood yet Sasuke?"
Sasuke didn’t say anything. Naruto laughed
"Not your thing? I’m not surprised..."
Naruto slowed down, playing a funeral march.
"This more your thing emo boy?"
Sasuke scoffed.
"Don’t be ridiculous."
Naruto grinned.
"That’s not ridiculous. This is ridiculous!"
Naruto stopped playing and ran over to the automatic piano (A/n I don’t know what they are called but it’s that piano that you put the music in and it plays itself). A waltz started playing, and Naruto waltzed around the room by himself.
"Come on Uchiha! Either you do your work, or you dance with me!"
Sasuke stared.
"I’m not going to dance with you!"
"Good, then you can do you're work!"
"No way ass hole."
Naruto sighed, and turned the music off. He walked over and sat down next to Sasuke.
"Look, Ill cut you a deal. Give me a good reason as to why you shouldn’t have to do this now, and tell me why you didn’t want to finish talking to me yesterday, and I'll let you do this at home. Ok?"
Sasuke sighed, but not in an exasperated way. More in a defeated kind of way, but he still didn’t say anything. Naruto sighed, and put his head down on the desk.
"When I was four my dad bought me my first piano. It was one of that little piano’s for kids. He would take me every week for a lesson at the neighbour’s house, and would help me practice every night. He used to call me his little Beethoven. Me and dad were really close. He was really respected in my community. He never had a bad word for anyone; he was helpful, he was loved by everyone, especially mum and me. When I was six, my father died. Well, he died saving me. I had dropped my ball and it rolled onto the road. I was only six, so I didn’t think to look if there was anything coming. Anyway, a truck nearly hit me. Except my dad saw it. He ran, and threw me onto the nature strip, but he couldn’t get out of the way. It killed him instantly. I was so sad... but I didn’t really understand what happened. Well, my mum... she never forgave me. She hated me after that, called me a monster, and that it was my fault my dad was dead. Some people in the town pitied me, but most just saw me as the reason my dad was dead. Anyway, I blamed myself for it. I wanted to hate me just as much as everyone else. I began, abusing my body; not eating for days, cutting and such. I was only six, so it was fairly bad. My mum, well, she never recovered from my father’s death. When I was seven she killed herself in front of me. She told me she couldn’t live with a monster and a murderer. Before she died she gave me these" Naruto pointed to the scars on his face.
"Anyway, the only time I was ever happy was when I was playing piano. It reminded me off all the good times with my dad... and how he wanted me to be a great musician. So, I practiced all the time. That’s how I ended up here. In high school music was the only thing I was good at. I was a real rat other wise. I got into here by sheer luck and some fast talking by my guardian at the time; Iruka. The only good guardian I ever had. Anyway, I was on the path to destruction here too, before Tsunade-baachan straightened me out. After that, I worked hard, graduated at the top, and went and got my DipEd. I love music because of my father. That’s why I'm here."
Sasuke was silent. He didn’t know what to say. What could one say to that? 'I’m sorry' just didn’t seem to cut it.
"Why are you telling me this?" Sasuke asked, when he finally got his voice back. Naruto smiled at him.
"Because I want you to know. And because I wanted to show you that not everyone's stories are roses and sunshine. That other people have sad stories too. Not to pressure you into telling me. I told you out of my own free will. If you don’t want to tell me now, then I have no right to force you. But I wanted you to know I understand hardships when it comes to music and life. But hey, shit happens. Take it as it comes."
Sasuke and Naruto were silent. But unlike before, when the silence was tense, this was a comfortable silence. A thinking silence. Naruto sighed.
"Ok, I’m terrible at being a hard ass. I’m tired and want to go home. Let's just go. You don’t want to tell me then that’s fine. Let's go home Sasuke."
Naruto go up and walked over towards the door. Sasuke hadn’t moved. Just as Naruto was about to open the door Sasuke spoke.
"Can... can I write it at home tonight?"
Naruto turned and smiled at the younger boy.
"Sure. Id be happy for you to do that. Now lets go."

Sasuke sat in his car, head resting on the steering wheel. He didn’t know what was wrong with him, but he felt so sad. Tears came to his eyes as he thought about Naruto's story.
'How? How can he stay so happy? If that happened to me... I don’t think I could ever look at a piano ever again...'
The tears began to fall from his eyes and he began to shake, trying to repress his sobs.

Naruto had watched the brunette boy walk to his car from the office window. He had needed to collect some things and had seen the Uchiha get into his car. He had watched for about 10 minutes, and Sasuke still hadn’t left.
'I know how you feel...'
Naruto collected his things, and took a last look out of the window.
'I hope, for your sake, your story isn’t as sad as mine...'
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fin

Ok there you go! Sorry if it seems a little short. It just kinda wanted to end there lol. Thanks for the reviews guys but I'd love more... there’s not very many here lol. But you know, I’m going to keep posting this story because it’s popular on FF.net... so yeah, but Id love to hear from you guys too! Anyway, catch ya later my doves.

LittleCrane
Naughty flirting by LittleCrane
Author's Notes:
Naruto isn't mine... clearly.

Ok so I should probably explain the whole Naruto cutting when he was six thing. Some people seemed a little confused over it, which is fair enough... I didn't really explain it. So I will now. Basically, what it was was Naruto felt guilty that his father got hurt, so he hurt himself. Also, Naruto's mother cut him before she killed herself; so Naruto the six year old took that pain as his punishment, that he felt like he deserved. I hope that explains it better. Any questions, feel free to ask me. Ok, on with it!
"Sorry Naruto, I tried to write what you asked me to. I couldn’t. Not yet. I'll do it, I promise. I just cant right now. I hope you understand. -Uchiha Sasuke"
Naruto sighed.
'Damn... that’s not what I wanted to see. But I’m not going to force him... I thought he was just being an asshole... but apparently this seems to be more than just Sasuke resisting...'
Naruto had read all of the journals he collected that day. Most of them were reasonably standard- My parents got me into music, or Music allows me to express myself... you know... things like that. Naruto didn’t want to admit it, but he didn’t care about those. He really only cared about Sasuke's. In class, it was always Sasuke. Why? How did this kid; this grumpy, rude kid, somehow stick in Naruto's mind? What is it about Sasuke Uchiha? Naruto didn’t know... but he was determined to find out.


Sasuke sighed.
'I hope Naruto isn’t to mad at me... I just... I just couldn’t tell him. Not yet... maybe not ever. But definitely not now.'
Sasuke leaned back in his desk chair, stretching looking up at his roof.
'Wait, why would I care if he is angry at me?'
'Because you see he's not the idiot you thought' Said a nasty little voice in his head.
'Shut up! He is so an idiot!'
'Sure sure Sasuke... keep telling yourself you think that...'
'God damn it! Why am I even talking to you? Leave me alone.'
The voice was silent.
'Good. I hope I continue to ignore myself... its too confusing arguing with me. Plus, one way or another, I always lose.'
Sasuke shook his head. He was being ridiculous.


"Ok class, I was very happy with the journals I read. Good work. What's going to happen now is that I’m going to give these back to you. And I’m not going to read them again until the assignment is due. What I want you to do is record the piece you write as a separate document. What I want in here is everything that you think, feel, whatever, when you are composing, playing, brainstorming for this assignment. I don’t care what it is; if it’s a picture, words, a poem... whatever is in your head, I want to see it. Ok, come and collect your journals and begin with some brainstorming. Oh and Sasuke, I need to see you after class today. Nothing bad, just a quick chat."
Sasuke looked up when he heard his name. Frowning slightly, he nodded when he met Naruto's eyes.
'Such bright eyes...' Sasuke thought, before blushing.
'Hold up... that was random... and not... like me...'
Naruto raised his eye brow when he saw Sasuke turn red.
'What the fuck... is Uchiha blushing? How... bizarre... and kind of cute'
Naruto turned back to his desk, before his jaw hit the floor.
'Wait... did I just think cute?' Naruto shook his head.
'No... Couldn’t have been... must have been... um... lame! Yeah... bizarre and lame....'
The class passed without much incident. Sasuke kept his head down and worked today. Naruto was surprised... since when did the Uchiha do what Naruto told him? The bell sounded.
"Ok, good work guys. Have a good night and Ill see you tomorrow. Last day of the week, so let’s make it a good one."
Naruto politely replied to all the goodbyes he received as he waited for the class to clear. Sasuke remained seated at his desk. When the last person walked out, Naruto closed the door, and sat on the desk in front of Sasuke, facing the younger man.
"Naruto, I’m sor-"
"Sasuke, I’m not here to tell you off." Naruto cut Sasuke off mid apology. Sasuke frowned... if he wasn’t in trouble, then why was he here?
"I just wanted to tell you not to worry about that part of the assignment until you are ready. Don’t stress. I’m not going to bite your head off. To be perfectly honest, I wasn’t expecting you to even bother apologising. I just thought Id get an empty book back."
Sasuke smirked.
"You have no faith in me."
Naruto grinned wolfishly.
"None at all. Anyway, I didn’t get a chance to talk to you today. Hows the assignment coming?"
Sasuke looked down. In truth he was having a really hard time coming up with anything.
"It’s... uh its going fine." He lied. Naruto grinned.
"You haven’t done anything have you?"
Sasuke gaped.
"Don’t worry. You have a hard topic. And the fact that you are an emotional retard."
Sasuke raised an eyebrow.
"Excuse me?"
"You have the emotional range of a fish at the moment. But that’s ok... I’m going to bring back the passion in your life!"
Sasuke blushed and looked down, a small smile playing on his lips.
"Oh? And how exactly are you going to do that, sensei?" Sasuke asked throatily. Naruto blushed, and cleared his throat nervously.
"He he he... well, I mean that in a musical sense... of course... get your mind out of the gutter!"
Sasuke just smirked.
"I didn’t say anything like that sensei" Sasuke purred the last word. "What ever are you thinking?" Sasuke smirked sexily at Naruto, who had a nervous smile playing around his lips.
'Ha... got dobe on guard now don’t I?'
Sasuke continued smirking in his head, until Naruto smiled lazily back at him, leaning in he asked.
"I don’t know... what would you like me to think, Sa su ke?" Sasuke blushed brightly. Naruto chuckled.
"Don’t start a game you can’t finish kid. I practically invented the inappropriate flirt with teacher... so unless you're willing to take it back, don’t play that game with me... I always win at that game." Naruto said, and he winked at Sasuke, who glared in return.
"Can I go now?"
Naruto smirked at him.
"I dunno... maybe I should keep you in for being a naughty boy?"
Sasuke didn’t dignify that with a verbal response... just with a glare. Naruto laughed.
"Fine fine tightass. You want to be like that then fine. Off you go then. But uh... if you need any help, feel free to ask me. I know you won’t since you’re as stubborn as a mule... but I want you to know I’m there if you need it. Ill see you tomorrow Sasuke."
Sasuke nodded slowly, collected his things, and walked out.

Naruto shook his head as he watched the Uchiha's retreating back.
'What was he playing at? Ill tell you what... he is a good looking guy... that would probably work on anyone else... but I used that on teachers all the time... he was so cute when he blushed'
Naruto smiled to himself as he packed his things away for the day.
'Wait... was that cute? Again?!!!! Fuck... No, it was not cute. The last thing I need it to be thinking Sasuke fucking Uchiha; A STUDENT!!!!!! is cute. Not. Going. To. Happen.'
Naruto shook his head to try to remove the image of the sexy brunette blushing. Unfortunately, it wouldn’t go away. Naruto took a music book from the pile, and hit himself, quite hard, in the head a few times. He stopped when he was interrupted by a voice at the door.
"Uh... Naruto?"
Naruto spun quickly to see Sasuke standing at the door.
"Sasuke! Uh I was just... well... uh... I was just... you know..."
Sasuke raised an eye brow as he listened to the blonde babble.
"Whatever... you’re really weird... but that’s not why I’m here. I left my music book. I believe that it is the one that was just connecting to your brick of a head. Do you mind not dinting my book, and giving it here?"
Naruto frowned, but handed over the book.
"You know... you could try being nice for once." Naruto whined.
"Are you whining?"
"Don’t change the subject."
"Being nice isn’t my style. See you later dobe."
"Don’t call me that teme!"
Sasuke just smirked and waved a goodbye as he left. Naruto waved back.

Flashback:
Sasuke was at his locker when he realised he had left his music book behind. Swearing, he threw his things in his bag and headed back to the music room. He stood at the door, which was slightly ajar, and looked at Naruto. The blonde was packing up his things, and looked lost in thought; his handsome face frowning slightly. All of the sudden, out of the blue, Naruto picked up Sasuke's book, and began hitting himself in the head.
'What the fuck is he doing?' Thought Sasuke to himself. Gritting his teeth, he opened the door and called out... End Flashback

Sasuke was in his car, driving home
'Why the fuck was he hitting himself in the head with my book? What a dickhead.... What was... what happened this afternoon? I just wanted to throw him off a little... who would have thought he would have started flirting back? He is hot though....'
Sasuke hit the breaks, stopping dead. Luckily there was no one behind him, or they would have driven straight up Sasuke's ass.
'No fucking way did I think that. I don’t think that. I don’t think I’ve ever, ever thought that about anyone before... And Ill be fucked if I’m going to start now!' Pressing down on the accelerator, Sasuke drove back home, concentrating, not on the road, but keeping a certain blonde intruder out of his head.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fin

Ok, chapter done. Hope you like it!

LittleCrane
Come Back To My Place by LittleCrane
Author's Notes:
Not mine

Ok, heres the next chapter. Over 100 reviews! Thanks so much guys, but I'm a greedy bitch and want more, so keep them coming! Let me know what you think!
Naruto sighed. He didn’t want to have to do this. He had hated this assignment when he was a student, and as a teacher it seemed to be worse. Really... what kind of assignment was it anyway?
"Ok everyone listen up!" Tsunade, the school principal stood at the lectern, talking to the Juniors and the freshmen.
"So here's the deal. Junior's you would have had the same thing happen with you when you were freshmen. Basically, the best of you Juniors have to take two freshmen and mentor them for the rest of the year. Which means helping them with their homework, any transition issues they are having, anything. If you are here studying music as a practical thing, then you are also to give your student lessons if they should need it. You will be assigned a teacher to work with, who will sort of be your mentor. The groups are as follows..."

Sasuke sighed. Why? Why did he have to do this? It was complete crap. Now he was going to be stuck at someone's house, who he didn’t like, when he didn’t want to be there, helping out some stupid freshman with some asshole teacher. Just fucking great. All of this because they were good at their classes? It seems more like a punishment... they should be rewarded for being the best!
'This is fucking ridiculous...'
Finally Sasuke heard his name called.
"Uchiha Sasuke, you will be mentoring Haruno Sakura and Yamanako Ino. Your teacher will be Uzumaki sensei. Ok, that’s the groups all set up. Will the students please find their teacher and organise times to work and such."

Sasuke rolled his eyes.
'Great... just fucking great.... you hate me don’t you God? Is it because I don’t believe in you? Is that the problem? Well when you do shit like this to me its no wonder...'
Sasuke got up and walked over to his handsome blonde teacher. Standing there was Sasuke's worst nightmare.
"OH MY GOD SASUKE KUN!!!!! ITS LIKE, A TOTAL HONOUR TO BE WORKING WITH YOU! And I know you want to work with me don’t you?" The pink haired skank battered her eyelashes at Sasuke, who shuddered.
"Shut it Forehead! Like Sasuke kun would want to work with an ugly think like you! You'd much rather work with me wouldn’t you Sasuke kun?" The blonde one rubbed up against him. Sasuke was about to snap when Naruto pipped up.
"Girls, get off him. Have some respect. Sasuke will be acting as a teacher to you, so I expect you to be treating him the same way you would treat me."
When the girl’s eyes lit up, and Naruto actually remembered how they treated him, he quickly said
"Me or Gai-sensei."
Their faces fell.
'Close one there Uzumaki.' thought Naruto to himself
"Not only that, but Sasuke is also your sempai, so you should be respectful anyway. Now, when will we get together? Sasuke?"
Sasuke glared slightly at Naruto. Naruto rolled his eyes
"You know... you're not making this very easy on me. Ok, well I say we use my place, its set up for this kind of thing. Is that ok?"
Sakura and Ino's eyes lit up at the thought of going to their hot teacher’s house, and agreed straight away. Seeing as Sasuke didn’t want these girls sullying up his house, Naruto's was much more agreeable.
"Fine. What time?"
Naruto frowned slightly.
"Well... I’m available most days after school... so whenever works for you three."
"Oh we can come over whenever Naruto sensei... anytime you want..." Sakura tried to sound seductive and suggestive. Sasuke nearly choked on his laughter, which he fought to keep down. Naruto raised his eyebrow at Sakura.
'Oh great... how charming. Being hit on by some skanky student... just what I need... And they're coming to my house... great.'
"How about tomorrow?" Sasuke said.
Naruto nodded. That’s fine with me. Will we make it that time every week?"
Sasuke, Sakura and Ino all nodded.
"Ok it’s settled then. Girls, bring any homework or anything you're having trouble with, and Sasuke sensei," Naruto winked at Sasuke, who rolled his eyes. "Will help you with it. Sasuke, you bring work to. It’s my job to make sure you're going fine. Ok guys, see you later."

Naruto rushed home the next day, to make sure everything was clean. The last thing he needed was Sasuke picking on him about being dirty.
'Wait... why do I care if Sasuke teases me? And since when do students tease teachers?'
Shaking his head, he fumbled with his keys, and then let himself in. His house was very... well nice. It was bigger than he needed. It was a double story white house, picket fence and all. A family home. Naruto bought it for well... feeling. Memory of what he used to have. Sighing, Naruto packed up the few things that were floating around, and got changed. His house was also surprisingly clean. When he was a teenager he had been really messy, but after Tsunade had straightened him out, he sort of renounced his old ways, including being slovenly. There was a knock at the door.
'Here we go...' thought Naruto.
"Coming!" He called out as he went to the front door. Opening it was Sasuke.
"Oh hi Sasuke! Come in."
Sasuke didn’t say anything. He just walked in. He had taken off his tie and undone the first two buttons on his shirt, which was now untucked. This was a different looking Sasuke from school; where he was always perfectly dressed. Even his hair was a little mussed. He looked... hot. And cool. Naruto shook his head to get rid of these disturbing thoughts.

Standing outside the white, two story houses with the red door and the picket fence, Sasuke wasn’t sure he was in the right spot.
'Surely this isn’t his house... it doesn’t seem right...' But he knocked on the door anyway.
"Coming!" Came from the inside. It sounded like Naruto... but Sasuke wasn’t sure. The door opened a moment later, and there was Naruto. He was out of his work clothes and dressed more like someone their age. Black jeans and a black band shirt, he looked totally different from school. He looked totally sexy. Sasuke took a minute to gather himself. He had kind of been lost staring at his teacher. He wasn’t sure what Naruto had said, so he didn’t bother replying. He just walked in and tried to get the naughty thoughts out of his mind.

"So I see you found the place ok?" Naruto decided to make polite conversation. It seemed like it would distract him from the fact that he found his student to be rather attractive.
"So it would seem"
"Well... how about I show you around?"
Sasuke just nodded. Naruto walked him through the house, pausing when he reached his bedroom.
"Uh.... we can skip this room.... its not important..."
Sasuke raised an eyebrow
"Well... seeing as I’ve seen all the other rooms, and none of them has been your room, I would say this is your bed room. So... show me."
Naruto blushed a little
"Why? You wanna get in my room do you?"
Sasuke blushed.
"Like hell. But I wanna know what’s so embarrassing about it that you don’t wanna show me."
And without waiting any longer, Sasuke opened the door, and walked in.

Sasuke would swear for the rest of his days that he had never seen anything more.... more orange in his entire life. Seriously... this was ridiculous. Everything was orange. The bed covers, the lamp, the wall, the tv cabinet, even the fucking wood had been painted orange. Naruto spear tackled Sasuke to the floor.
"OW! What the fuck Naruto?"
Naruto lay panting on top of the other boy. In fact, when he leant forward was when that they realised their compromising position. Naruto, straddling Sasuke, and panting rather heavily, their faces barely two inches apart. Neither boy moved. They just looked at each other. Sasuke swallowed audibly. Naruto was still breathing heavily. The door being knocked again broke them out of their dazed state. They both went flame red and Naruto launched himself of Sasuke, then offered him a hand up, which Sasuke accepted. The feel of the others soft skin made them blush more, and Naruto held Sasuke's hand a second longer than was necessary... what was with that?

"Oh girls your here. Good.... now we can begin."
Sakura and Ino walked in, both in completely new outfits.
'Why did they bother changing? Its not like either one of us is going to pay attention to them...' thought Sasuke as he glared at Sakura, who was in a little pink dress, and Ino, who had a white micro mini and a tight purple shirt on. Both girls had given Naruto what they thought was a smouldering look as they walked in. Naruto rolled his eyes as he shut the door.
"Can I get any of you a drink?"
"Ohh yes thanks sensei."
"Me too sensei." Said the two girls.
"Sasuke?"
Sasuke blushed slightly as Naruto regarded him, silently cursing himself for doing so.
"Uh, no I’m fine thanks."
Naruto nodded and went into the kitchen. The girls decided to make a move on Sasuke, since they had him alone.
"So... Sasuke kun... we're really looking forward to you teaching us today... really."
Sakura flashed Sasuke a flirty little grin. Sasuke just yawned, and ignored them. The girls were saddened by his indifference, but in no way deterred. Naruto came back in the room with drinks for them all.
"Sasuke, I got you one anyway... so I don’t have to get back up later. Now you girls set yourselves up over there for now. I’ve seen the work you have and you should be able to manage it by yourselves. I have to talk to Sasuke about his major assignment so keep your selves busy for a while, ok? We'll be working in the other room."
The girls looked crestfallen. Not only were they being forced to do homework, but they weren’t working with either of the hot men they were in the house with, Not only that, these hot guys aren’t even going to be in the same room, so they couldn’t even look at them! This day, like, totally sucked!

The two men walked in to the room just down the hall from the girls.
"After you" Naruto said, holding the door open for Sasuke. This was the music room he had been shown earlier. Sasuke was impressed. Naruto had a lot of instruments in here, all very good ones.
'This would have cost a fortune....' Sasuke thought.
Naruto sat himself at the desk that was at the back of the room.
"Come on Sasuke, don’t be shy! Sit down." Naruto patted the seat next to him. Sasuke rolled his eyes and sat down next to him.
"So what are we doing?"
Naruto grinned at him.
"Today, well today kiddies we are drawing!"
Sasuke coughed.
"Uh, what?"
"Drawing. You know pictures."
"Why the hell are we doing that?"
Naruto sighed, and turned serious.
"To help you. Just trust me. Take this paper and this and draw something."
Naruto handed Sasuke a bit of paper, a grey lead and put some texta's on the desk.
"Something? What?"
Naruto rolled his eyes
"Anything! Anything that takes your fancy! Be spontaneous... you do know what that means don’t you? Come on... I'll show you!"
Naruto grabbed a texta and scribbled something on his paper.
"Look, a kitty!"
Sasuke scoffed
"That is the stupidest looking thing I’ve ever seen. Did you forget what a cat looks like?"
Naruto pouted
"Oh like you could do any better smartass!"
Sasuke smirked, and put the pen on the paper, quickly sketching a cat.
"There. Much better."
Naruto frowned.
"Ok... not fair. You're smart, good at music, good looking and you can draw? That’s just not fair... you cheated!"
Sasuke blushed when Naruto called him good looking... but decided it would be better if he didn’t call attention to it... it was too dangerous.

For the next hour the two men drew pictures of whatever came to mind... anything. Really, they spent the whole time just being silly. Sasuke didn’t want to admit it, but he was having a really good time. One of Naruto's sillier, and dirtier, pictures even got a laugh out of Sasuke. Sasuke was shocked. He couldn’t remember the last time he had this much fun! Naruto was shocked... he had never even seen the Uchiha smile, let alone laugh. When the time was up Naruto lead Sasuke back into the room where the girls were chatting to each other.
"So girls, how did you go?"
Ino pouted. Sasuke thought it made her look like a pig.
"It was boring sensei! So easy! It would have been better if you and Sasuke kun were here"
Naruto smiled at the girl, secretly gritting his teeth.
"Well, it was so easy we didn’t need to be! Me and Sasuke had some very important work to do, which we did, so next time we will see what happens. There's always more work for me and Sasuke but then again we have to help you girls too."
A car horn sounded outside.
"Oh, that’s our ride. Thanks for having us! See you later sensei, Sasuke kun!"
Naruto showed them to the door, and banged his head on it when they left.
"Those girls will be the death of me."
Sasuke smirked
"Oh come on, as if you don’t love all the attention you get sensei"
Naruto rolled his eyes.
"I love it about as much as you do."
Sasuke chuckled, surprising Naruto again.
"You know, you look much nicer when you smile. You should do it more often."
Sasuke blushed. Naruto didn’t even realise what he said.
"Did you ever think I might not want to look nicer?"
Naruto frowned thoughtfully.
"Ohh yeah... you already get attacked by girls... but still, you should smile."
Sasuke shook his head, and looked at the time.
"I should go."
"Oh, yeah of course. Ill see you tomorrow Sasuke."
"Yeah, see you Naruto."
Naruto held the door open for him. Sasuke flashed him a smile just before he turned and walked towards his car. Naruto smiled back softly, and even though Sasuke couldn’t see him, he knew Naruto was smiling back. Getting in his car, he waved a small goodbye, and drove away. Naruto closed the door and sighed.
'What an interesting day...'
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fin

Ok there we go! Hope you like it and let me know what you all think!

LittleCrane
On My Wall by LittleCrane
Author's Notes:
Naruto isnt mine... But if he was Id pay him to draw pictures for me.

Ok sorry this is so short. Explination in the end note... but yeah. Sorry guys but i hope you like it anyway
Sasuke smiled to himself as he drove home from Naruto's house. Even though he didn’t like the fact that he had a good time... he had enjoyed himself... immensely. Who would have thought the silly blonde would make him smile, make him laugh? He hadn’t laughed like that in years...
And they hadn’t done any work! All they did was draw silly little pictures for an hour. Sasuke glanced at the pile of paper next to him that contained Naruto's drawings. Naruto had insisted that they swap; Naruto said he wanted to show them off to people, and try to pass them off as his own. Secretly, Naruto was just happy to have made Sasuke smile, and he wanted to give him, and keep himself, some kind of physical memory of the day. Sasuke smiled again when he remembered some of the things Naruto had drawn.
Flashback....
"Hey Sasuke... look! Its you!"
Sasuke looked at the picture Naruto claimed to be a portrait of him. He couldn’t keep his laughter in. He didn’t even try. The sound erupted out of his throat, and just kept coming. He was nearly in tears for laughing. Naruto frowned at him for a moment.
"Don’t mock my art!"
Sasuke couldn’t even choke out words at this point. Naruto looked at the picture again, and started chuckling himself. This quickly turned into rambunctious laughter, which neither boy could contain. When they finally calmed down Sasuke managed to speak.
"Did you like... forget that I was a guy? Or even a person? That has got to be the weirdest thing I have ever seen..."
The picture was done in dark blue texta. The only thing that implied that it was a person was the kind of blobby head shape... which was precariously perched on something that Sasuke assumed was a neck... and it had eyes. The rest was well... indescribable. It looked like a blind baby had thrown up blue on a page... and kind of drawn with it. The metaphor hardly did justice to the horrible picture, Sasuke thought. Sasuke grabbed a fresh bit of paper, and an orange texta, and did a quick drawing of Naruto, signing his name at the bottom.
"Here, at least you can tell this one is supposed to be you."
Naruto grinned
"Yeah, but mine has flavour. Anyone can draw well... not everyone can draw like this!"
Sasuke rolled his eyes
"Why would anyone want to draw like that?"
Naruto grinned
"Hey man, it could be a useful skill to have. Made you laugh didn’t it princess?"
Sasuke scowled
"Don’t call me that dobe"
Naruto grinned
"Don’t go getting all pissy teme!"
Sasuke just smirked at him
"Whatever, dobe."
Naruto rolled his eyes and decided to butcher some other piece of paper with what he called 'art'
End Flashback...


'Dobe... he's so... stupid! But somehow he made me have fun... I didn’t think I could be that relaxed and at ease any more... it was... nice... and scary...'


Naruto chuckled to himself as he looked at the picture Sasuke had drawn of them together. It was the one that had made Naruto want to swap pictures; he wanted this. In it Naruto was done in orange, smiling brightly, his arm thrown around Sasuke, who was scowling in dark blue. Sasuke didn’t think of this himself... well he did but he sure as hell wasn’t going to draw it. Naruto, however, had a brain wave and made Sasuke draw it. Naruto loved seeing the surly boy so happy... it was so... unlike Sasuke... so... free. Naruto didn’t know why he wasn’t like that all the time. He didn’t understand why he was such a sour kid... but he was glad that the other boy was able to smile and laugh like any other person. Naruto was glad he had come up with this idea.
'Get Sasuke feeling again... I know I can do it. I know I can help him love music again... even more than that.... I know I can help him appreciate life.'


"Why are you home so late son?"
Sasuke bowed his head slightly, to show his respect for his father.
"The top Juniors in the year are given an extra assignment. We are to tutor two freshmen students after school once a week. I was doing that with my teacher."
Sasuke's father's face broke into a grin.
"That’s my boy, top student! Excellent! But don’t let this take time out from your own studies will you?"
Sasuke shook his head
"No father. I won’t."
"Good boy. Now off you go. I have work to do"
And Sasuke's over bearing father walked back into the office he came out of, shutting the door. Sasuke knew he most likely wouldn’t see him again this week, something which he was very glad for. Sasuke held a lot of resentment towards his father... lots of resentment.
Sasuke's bedroom was a haven for him. There was a rule in the house that the bed rooms were off limits to other people; even Sasuke's father didn’t go into his children's bedrooms. This rule had only been broken one time; Sasuke would never forget it, or forgive his father. Walls that were once covered in posters and photos were now almost bare; very few things decorated it. There was one wall that remained sparsely decorated with a few things that weren’t painful for Sasuke to look at. Sasuke sighed and dumped his bag on the bed. He took the picture Naruto had drawn looked at them. Smiling again, he took the blue tack that was in his draw and stuck the drawings up on the wall. Running his fingers over the picture Naruto tried to pass off as a portrait Sasuke smiled then pressed his forehead against the wall. Sighing, he thought
'How is it you make me feel this again? Why do you make me feel this? Why?'

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fin

Sorry this is so short... I didn’t really have anywhere else to go with this.... if I had've combined this with the next chapter... it just wouldn’t have worked.... sorry. But Ill update soon to make up for it! Promise.

LittleCrane
Dirty Pervert by LittleCrane
Author's Notes:
Naruto isn't mine... but if he was then he would probably be a dirty pervert... hehehe

Ok here's the next chapter! Let me know what you think ok?
Naruto had noticed something was off about Sasuke today. He was... more withdrawn than usual. And he kept rubbing his left hand... something that Naruto had noticed him do before... but not this often. Because he was so unlike himself today, Naruto chose to forgo the usual verbal sparring match they have, and let the boy be alone with his thoughts. Hopefully he would be better by this afternoon; today was the day that they would get together to tutor the freshman's Sakura and Ino. Sasuke didn’t know this, but the girls weren’t coming tonight. The freshman’s had an excursion today, but Naruto wasn’t going to tell Sasuke. He still wanted to work with him. But what were they going to do today...


Sasuke felt... off today. He didn’t know why... but he just didn’t feel very good. Not that he was usually a ball of joy, but this was down... even for him. He was distracted... thoughts just kept racing through his head, and he didn’t know why. All he wanted was today to be normal; structured... safe. But the day seemed to move slow and fast at the same time. The day was dragging on, but the people around him were moving at double speed. He couldn’t keep up... the world was moving slow but the people were moving fast... all the colours seemed muted and dull. That was until music prac. When Naruto got up and started to address the class, Sasuke's world seemed to shift back again. Naruto was a blazing ball of colour, bringing light back to the faded world. This was... disturbing to say the least. Sasuke didn’t like that the blonde did this to him. How was it that he could make the day seem almost good, when everything about it had been so bad? Why did he affect Sasuke like this, when no one else had? Sasuke thought about this all class, and didn’t even notice when everyone around him left. He still sat there, staring at the table.
"Uh... Sasuke? Are you ok? The bells gone you know..."
Sasuke reverie was shattered by the blonde.
"What?"
Naruto frowned, concern showing clearly on his handsome face
"Sasuke... are you ok? You’ve been out of it all day. What’s the matter?"
Sasuke shook his head
"It nothing... just a little dazed... uh... Ill see you at your house in like half and hour?"
Naruto was still concerned... Sasuke could see it in his eyes. None the less he nodded
"See you then. Be careful... don’t go dazing off when you are driving, ok?"
Sasuke rolled his eyes and walked out. This stereotypical Sasuke reaction made Naruto feel a little better... at least he was still acting like Sasuke on some base level. And he remembered about the afternoon appointment. This is good.... At least, Naruto hoped it was good.


Sasuke had quickly gone home to pick up some things he had forgotten. He didn’t know what they'd be working on... if they were even working at all, so Sasuke wanted to be prepared for everything. His parents and brother weren’t home yet... which suited Sasuke just fine. After grabbing what he needed, he headed over to Naruto's place.


"It's open!" Naruto yelled when Sasuke knocked on the door. Rolling his eyes, he went inside.
"That you Sasuke?"
"What would you do if I said no?"
"Ask who the hell you were and what you were doing in my house, of course!"
"Dobe... what if I had of been some kind of murderer or something? You could be dead and you wouldn’t even know."
Naruto stuck his head out of the kitchen door and motioned Sasuke over
"Oh concerned for my welfare are we?"
Sasuke rolled his eyes again
"As if."
Naruto grinned
"You so are. Well Sasu-chan, don’t worry! I’m a big boy now."
Sasuke blushed
"Don’t call me that!"
"Why? It suits you... especially when you’re blushing in such a maiden like way."
Sasuke mentally kicked himself for blushing
"I am not blushing! And it doesn’t suit me Naru-chan"
"Don’t call me that!"
Sasuke smirked
"Shoe's on the other foot now isn’t it? But it suits you... especially when you are acting like a child."
Naruto, in true childish fashion, stuck his tongue out at Sasuke
"Fine, be that way you big meany!"
Sasuke rolled his eyes... this conversation was stupid.
"So, where are the girls?"
Not that Sasuke really wanted them there... he couldn’t stand those simpering skanks.... trying to rub themselves all over him... it was just gross.
"Why? Miss your fan girls?"
"Don’t be foul. I miss them as much as you do. But you know... they are supposed to be here."
Naruto grinned
"Not today they're not."
Sasuke raised a questioning eye brow
"They have an excursion today and wont be back to later. So its just me and you today Sasuke my dear."
Sasuke forced himself not to blush.... though why he had to was beyond him.
"Ah... ok then... so what are we going to do today then?"
Naruto was relieved Sasuke hadn’t asked why he was there then... or if he could leave. What were they going to do today anyway?
"I dunno. Got any work you need help with?"
Sasuke scoffed
"No."
"What about your assignment?"
Sasuke frowned slightly
"You aren’t meant to help with that... right?"
"Yeah, that’s true. But if you need help I'm not going to say no."
"Well I don’t. I’m fine with that."
Naruto shrugged
"Suit yourself then. Well.... lets just have a chat for a while."
Sasuke raised an eye brow
"Chat?"
"Yeah... you know... casual conversation. I want to get to know you better."
"Do you want to get to know all your students better or just me?"
Naruto tilted his head to one side, thinking. Sasuke thought he looked very cute... but then kicked himself mentally quite hard for thinking that. It wasn’t something Sasuke thought about... especially not about his hot teacher. His hot teacher that happened to be a man.
"No.... just you I guess."
"Why?" The question was out before Sasuke could even consider whether he wanted to know... of course he did.... but he liked to think about things before saying them. Naruto smiled beatifically at him
"I guess its because you're interesting. You have this amazing skill.... but no passion... for anything. You’re a sullen, sour guy, but then I see these flashes of someone really nice, and fun. So yeah... I guess its because you interest me. You aren’t like anyone else I’ve met really."
Sasuke didn’t say anything, he just blushed softly... and hoped Naruto didn’t notice. Being the air head he sometimes was... he didn’t. That was one thing that fascinated Sasuke about the older guy... how could he be so observant.... and almost wise, but be a complete idiot at other times? Naruto grinned
"Now, if I’m going to get my curiosity satisfied, we are going to need to talk! And that means a conversation... not just me talking and you rolling your eyes.... and grunting every now and again."
"I do not grunt!"
"Do so."
"Do not!"
"Do so!"
"Do not!"
"Do so!"
"Whatever"
"Ha! I win!"
"Hn"
"There you go.. You just grunted!"
"That’s not a grunt... its a... well... its a... sign of my contempt for you!"
Naruto grinned
"Do so grunt."
Sasuke smiled back
"Do not."
"Now that’s better! Get a smile on that pretty face of yours! Makes you look even hotter!"
Sasuke blushed quite fiercely... this was one of those times when Naruto was completely oblivious.... not to mention inappropriate. Sasuke did something most un Sasuke like. He fluttered his eye lashes, and simpered like the fan girls that surround both him and Naruto
"So you like my pretty face do you?"
Naruto laughed
"You are such a weirdo... one second you act like a twenty foot pole has been rammed somewhere... and then the next second you act like a normal person! But you know... I like that" Naruto laughed. "Ok so I want to get to know you better... lets play a little game. I ask you a question, then when you answer it you ask me one. Ok?"
Sasuke rolled his eyes, but nodded.... he really failed to see the point of this.
"Ok, so... when's your birthday?"
"July 23rd. When's yours?"
"October 10th. What’s your favourite food?"
"Anything with tomatoes. Yours?"
"Pork miso ramen! Tomatoes?"
"Yeah... so what? I like them! Better than ramen... how can you eat that stuff?"
"Its good as! Diet of champions!"
Sasuke rolled his eyes... stupid dobe.
"Ok, so what's your dream?"
Sasuke raised his eye brow
"My what?"
"Your dream! What do you want to accomplish in your life?"
Sasuke sighed.
"I... I don’t know."
"You don’t know?"
"No... I don’t know. When I was younger... I thought I wanted to be a musician... But now... I don’t really want to be anything. I just don’t really care. And even if I did I have a responsibility to my family... I need to be able to take over the Arts wing of my family's company. That’s what I’m going to do."
Naruto frowned
"But what do you want to do? There must be something you love doing? Something that is completely up to you, that you want to do simply because you enjoy it?"
Sasuke thought for a minute.... was there something he loved doing?
"No.... no there isn’t anything like that... I wonder why..."
'So do I' Thought Naruto.
"What about you? What do you want to do with your life?"
"A lot of things! I want to travel... which I have done to some degree... but I want to see more. What I love is music and teaching. I want to take people who love music, and show them how to be the best they can be. If you ask me, unlocking someone's potential and their love of something is the most rewarding thing you can do. And its what I love. So I want to teach and play music, for as long as I can."
Sasuke sat in silence for a minute. Naruto had been so passionate about his dream... had Sasuke ever felt like that... about anything? Something that he loved so much he wanted to share it with other people... and do it for the rest of his life? Well... maybe, a long time ago, he might have felt that about music... but not now. So was there something Sasuke could feel passionately about again? While Sasuke was lost in his thoughts Naruto watched him, silently.
'He looks so... sad. I cant believe there isn’t anything he loves any more... that’s just so... well... so tragic. He has such... fire, inside him, yet he has no way to let it out. He really is a special guy... mysterious... a little angsty... good looking too. Must be why those girls like him so much... his hair is almost blue... and it contrasts so heavily with his snowy skin... what a beautiful guy...'
Naruto stood up suddenly. Sasuke looked up at him.
"Uh... Ill uh.. Ill be right back. Bathroom. Just... uh... just wait right there!"
And Naruto ran out.
'What a weirdo... stupid dobe...'



'Oh my god what the fuck was that? Did I just sit there and think about how attractive I found Sasuke? Uh... um... ok... just... ok... just calm down. It was just like... something that you noticed. Its fine... it doesn’t matter if you have a student that you find incredibly attractive... interesting, funny, good looking... Oh my fucking god!!! I think I have a thing for Sasuke!'
'Hehehe, just noticed that now did you?' Asked a little voice in his head
'Hey, shut up!' He answered
'Well, you know... you have been rather obsessed with him. You think about him all the time you know.'
Shit... the evil voice had a point.
'Yeah, well so what?!'
'Well I think it means you have a crush on your student... your sexy student who is in your house right now... who you are all alone with... and you think he's hot...'
Naruto hit his head
'Yes! Thank you oh evil voice for reminding me of these things! Ok... no you know what? Its not a crush... I’m just freaking out because I’m seeing things that aren’t there... its fine. Sasuke will never know had this little problem and I can continue to have a good teacher student relationship with him.'
Uh oh... evil voice was back
'But you don’t have a student teacher relationship do you? How many other teachers do you know that are this interested in their students? How many other teachers do you know that are incredibly attracted to their hot students? How many other teachers do you know that-'
'Gah! Fine fine I get the point! I’m a dirty pervert. Just... just great...'
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fin

Ok there’s Chapter 8! Hope you like it. Oh and I want you guys to remember that there is only like a 4 year age gap between Sasuke and Naruto, and they are both adults. So yeah... its more that Naruto is worried about his professionalism rather than the fact that he is checking out a student. Anyway, review guys and let me know what you think!
Bitter Memories by LittleCrane
Author's Notes:
I dont own this. Well... i own this story line... but not these characters. Sue and Ill shoot you for being a dickhead.

Ok... really guys, if this is bad, then tell me and ill change it. I can do that! Its well within my power as author! Anyway, there is some OOC-ness here for Sasuke-teme... but you'll forgive me. Anyway, i hope you like it!
'Ok... ok so I’m a pervert... so what? It’s not as if I didn’t already know that... sort of...'
Yes Naruto was fully aware of the fact that he was a perv. He just didn’t want to admit it under these circumstances.
'Shit... ok now what? I have just come to a rather unfortunate realisation, and the man in question is sitting in my house right now, waiting for me... so what do I do?'
Naruto paced around his bathroom, then splashed some water on his face and looked at his reflection.
'Uzumaki! Chill. Just play it cool... act like usual and you'll be fine... now I better go before Princess gets suss...'


Sasuke sighed as he waited for Naruto to finish in the bathroom.
'Sure is taking his sweet time... what is he doing? Building the damn thing?'
Sasuke got up and walked over to the mantle over the fire. He just noticed there was pictures on there. He picked on up. There was a photo of a woman, a man and a young boy. This had to be Naruto's family. The woman was beautiful; copper hair, bright green eyes, fair skin. The man looked almost identical to Naruto; tall, blonde, muscular, tanned skin, blue eyes... a real looker. And in the man's arms was a child; Naruto. Sasuke had never seen someone who looked so happy. It was written all over him... from the big smile on his face, to the glitter in his cerulean eyes.
"Cute, wasn’t I?"
Sasuke turned, and saw Naruto standing behind him.
"That picture was taken the day before the accident. Funny how things can change so fast."
Sasuke placed the picture back on the mantelpiece, but didn’t turn back. He was trying to hide the sadness in his own eyes, and the pity. Sasuke knew instinctively that Naruto wouldn’t welcome pity. When he got himself back under control he turned around and faced Naruto.
"How can you be so happy?" He asked. Naruto sighed, and looked him straight in the eyes.
"It’s how I survive. It’s the only way I survive."
"I... I don’t understand."
"I’m not like you Sasuke. I can’t live under the weight of my past. I... I’m not strong enough to bear it. So I do the only thing I can do; I pretend its not there, and make myself be happy. I’m not strong like you. I need to be happy... or Id be dead."
Sasuke was struck by this. Did Naruto really think...?
"Strong? Me? No. I’m not strong. If you ask me you’re the strong one. You’re the one that puts on a happy face everyday. What do I do? Wallow in my misery. You know what this 'strength' has bought me? Nothing but more pain. Living with the past isn’t being strong; it’s being too weak to move on and reject it. What do I have to show for my life? A bad attitude and no passion for anything. Look at you. You have been through shit, and still come out sunny, doing something you love. I’m just... too weak to let go."
Naruto didn’t say anything. They just stood there in silence, Sasuke looking at the ground, Naruto watching Sasuke. Sasuke moved back to the couch, and put his head in his hands.
"Why? Why does it have to be this way? Why does everything have to be so... shit?"
Naruto sighed, and sat next to him. He put an arm around Sasuke's shoulder, who momentarily stiffened, but relaxed almost straight away.
"I don’t know." He said quietly. "Shit happens in life. We take it and we move on. Or we don’t. We stagnate until we lose it. Then we die."
Sasuke didn’t say anything for at least half a minute. Then he whispered, almost to quietly for Naruto to hear
"I’m stagnating."
Naruto closed his eyes. He knew how the boy felt. He himself had felt the same for many years. He didn’t want Sasuke to go through what he did. Naruto tightened his grip on Sasuke's shoulder, and the younger man leant into his chest. Suddenly the worries Naruto had had in the bathroom seemed foolish, childish. They didn’t say anything for a while, but Sasuke's voice broke the silence. It was husky, and thick at first, as if he was trying to hold back tears.
"There's always been this rule in my house; your bedroom is your haven. No one else can enter without your permission at any time. That was the rule. It was never broken. I was fourteen when I realised I was.... different... from other people. At this point I only had one friend, and I don’t think I’ve ever been that close with any other person before. Anyway, one day I bought my friend home. It was the first time I had done so. My father didn’t approve of the relationship I had with them. He thought it was un-natural for us to be so close... and I suppose it sort of was. At least, for an Uchiha anyway. Well... I realised that my feelings for this person ran... a little deeper than I thought. When I told them how I felt they said they felt the same way. It was at this time my father decided to break the rule of the house; the one, undeniable rule. And he broke it. He walked in on us kissing."
Naruto frowned as Sasuke paused.
"And he flipped? Why... didn’t he ever expect you to get a girl friend?"
Sasuke coughed slightly.
"Oh yes... he expected me to get a girlfriend."
"Oh... Ooooohhhhh."
"Yes... oh. His name was Sabaku no Gaara. He moved here from Suna when we were 13. We became fast friends, then more. There was no way my father would ever approve. Well, he did more than disapprove. He forbade me from seeing Gaara, even going so far as to convince Gaara's father to move back to Suna. The Sabaku family had close business ties with the Uchiha's.... ties their father wouldn’t risk severing. So Gaara left. A month later I received a phone call from Temari, Gaara's sister, saying he was dead. He killed himself."
Sasuke's shoulders shook a little as he recalled his friend. Naruto ran a comforting hand over Sasuke's back. When he collected himself again, he continued.
"Gaara's father began abusing him when he found out Gaara was gay. In the end, it went too far. After one particularly bad beating, Gaara cut his wrists, and killed himself. He left me a note. If it weren’t for Temari I wouldn’t have got it. My father forbade me from going to the funeral, from having anything to do with the Sabaku's again, but Temari slipped the letter to her boyfriend, Shikamaru, who bought it back for me. The letter said how much he loved me, and how sorry he was that he couldn’t stay, but he couldn’t bear to be here anymore when the one thing he cared about was out of his reach. It was then when I cut my hand."
Sasuke turned his hand over to show Naruto. Naruto saw for the first time a scar on Sasuke's left hand at the base of his index and middle fingers.
"Why?" Naruto breathed. He knew that for any musician to purposefully injure their own hand was... well... it was ending their life as a musician.
"I wanted it out of me. The only thing that bought me any kind of joy when Gaara left was the music we used to play together. When he died, I didn’t want to remember. And I didn’t want something to care about. He died with nothing; in the end... he had nothing. I didn’t want anything to do with that life. That and my father wanted nothing more than for me to become a musician. I'll never forgive him, ever, for what he did to me and what he did to Gaara. I knew that this would be the thing that would hurt him the most. To have his son; a musical genius, as I was called, to be a musical invalid, and by my own hand. But, it wasn’t to be. With surgery my hand was healed. By this stage I was just a husk; I didn’t even have a burning hatred of my father in me. I had nothing. So I let my hand heal and I started music again. But since then I haven’t cared for it. It hasn’t moved me in the way it used to, and I don’t think it ever will." And Sasuke was silent. Naruto didn’t say anything as he watched the tears fall silently down Sasuke's face. He just brushed them away with his thumb. He held the younger man for about half an hour, before Sasuke stood up, feeling awkward.
"I should go."
Naruto nodded
"If you want"
Sasuke gathered his things and walked to the door. Just as he was leaving Naruto reached out and grabbed his hand, giving it a gentle squeeze. Sasuke looked at Naruto, shocked. Naruto raised the hand to his face and brushed it gently with a kiss. Sasuke blushed red and Naruto let go of his hand and stepped in close, his mouth at Sasuke's ear.
"Thanks for telling me. I know it was hard." Naruto whispered to him.
"Thanks for listening" Sasuke whispered back. Naruto stood back and Sasuke walked away.
'Poor kid... no wonder he is like that... do I have a chance of helping him?'


Sasuke drove home slowly; conscious of the fact his face was still stained from tears.
'I don’t know why I told you. I feel I have some kind of connection and that you can help me. I don’t know what I want... all I know is I haven’t felt this way since meeting Gaara. I know I'm difficult... but please... don’t give up on me... Naruto...'
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fin

Sorry this is so short. Ok, is this bad? Be honest now... did you hate it? Because if it was shit, then I’m totally willing to write a better one. Or try. But I hope you like it. Please let me know!

LittleCrane
Sasuke Snaps by LittleCrane
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: Not mine... so bugger off!

Ok IMPORTANT: But not too important; a lot of people confimed my suspicion that Naruto kissing Sasuke's hand at the end of last chapter was too much. I thought that too but its good to hear what you think. So it's gone. Nothing else has been changed, so dont go running off to read it. Just keep it in mind. Anyway, here's the next one. Over 200 reviews... gah Im happy! Anyway, Im greedy and insecure! Feed my ego with that little review at the end. Much appreciated guys! Enjoy!
Naruto was pissed. Sasuke had been avoiding him all week. Not just one class, not just one day, one whole fucking week, and Naruto had had a gutful of it.
'Where is that bastard? He hasn’t let me talk to him all week and I damned well want to know why!'
Naruto stalked through the halls, trying to spot the dark haired man. He wouldn’t find him though... he hadn’t found him in his previous trips around the school... did this boy like hide in the walls or something?
'Damn it Uchiha! Well too bad for you you’re coming to my house today... Ill get you then...'

Said boy was certainly, definitely not hiding. Uchiha's don’t hide. He was just... removing himself from clear sight. He was after peace and quiet! But he certainly wasn’t hiding from his handsome teacher. But... after a week it was sort of getting hard for him to convince himself he wasn’t avoiding Naruto.
'Why am I even worried about seeing him? It’s not like he's going to be able to do anything... I mean... it’s a free country! I can be as gay as I want!... ok so that doesn’t seem like something I would say... and I prefer to keep my gay behaviour to myself... but that’s not the point! The point is I don’t care what he thinks! So him knowing that I’m gay doesn’t mean anything! God... why did I even tell him about my past? No one knows that... not even Neji...'
Sasuke had no idea why he felt compelled to tell Naruto what had happened. Maybe he was tired of being this way... tired of barely living.... barely feeling. It was if the world was etched in grey, and Naruto was the way to restore the colour.
'But why? Why did this goofy, nosy, unfortunately attractive, muscley, blonde, hot... sexy Naruto with his muscles and his blue eyes that stare right down into my soul...'
Sasuke hit himself in the head.
"Where the fuck did that come from?" Sasuke asked himself.
'That was weird...and concerning... Stay focused Sasuke! What is it about Naruto that makes me feel like he can make everything... ok?'
Sasuke didn’t know... and he wasn’t sure he wanted to find out. Emotions had only bought him pain; something he wanted to spare himself. He wasn’t afraid of pain... but he wasn’t stupid either. Whatever happened though, he felt as if he was stuck with Naruto until he helped him, or destroyed him again.


Sakura and Ino made an extra special effort to look nice that day. And to make it to his house early. They didn’t even come together. It was about 20 minutes earlier than they had all arranged to meet when Naruto's doorbell rang.
'Who could that be?'
"Coming!" He called as he pulled a tight, dark shirt on, going down stairs to open the door. On the other side of it stood the freshman Ino.
"Oh, Ino, hey. You're early."
Ino smiled at him
"Yeah well I was really eager to get started, and I had a couple of questions I thought you could help me with before the others get here."
Naruto grinned at her as he let her in.
"Ah, enthusiasm among my students... what I love to see. But I’m not the one to address your questions to. Sasuke is, and he isn’t here yet. I asked him to come 'round a little early so he should be here soon."
Ino's face fell a little, but she quickly recovered
"Oh, oh well then. Maybe the two of us could have a little chat."
Naruto was about to answer when the door bell rang again.
"That might be Sasuke... so he's a little early too. Ill just get that."
Ino nodded.
Naruto opened the door, expecting to greet a grumpy Uchiha. Instead there was a bubblegum head of hair on his doorstep.
"Oh Sakura... wow... you eager to get started too?"
"Hello sensei. What do you mean too?"
Naruto stood back to let her in.
"Oh, Ino's here as well. Both of you girls are early today."
There was a short burst of fury in Sakura's eyes, and she said with clenched teeth
"Oh... Ino's here already is she?"
Naruto just grinned at her, oblivious to her anger
"Yeah she’s been here a few minutes now. Sasuke should be along shortly. Go on through, Ill grab some drinks."
Sakura nodded and walked through to the dining room, where she and Ino had done there work two weeks ago. Naruto had gone into the kitchen
"Ino Pig what are you doing here?"
Ino smirked
"I should be asking you the same question Forehead. Trying to cut in on Naruto sensei are you?"
Sakura glared at Ino
"You can talk. Naruto said you were 'eager' to work. As if... eager to get into his pants you little whore!"
Ino scowled at her friend
"You're doing the same thing Forehead!"
"Don’t call me that Pig!"
"Forehead"
"Pig"
"Forehead!"
"Pig!"
"Hey, Forehead! Pig! Coke ok with you?"
Sakura and Ino went red as they heard Naruto call out to them, laughter in his voice. He hadn’t heard what they were arguing about, but he found the rivalry the girls had with each other to be amusing. Two embarrassed voices responded that Coke was fine.

Sasuke sighed as he stood on Naruto's doorstep, trying to make his arm work so he could ring the bell. It didn’t want to though.
'Get it together Uchiha! Just ring the damned bell!'
Sasuke gritted his teeth and forced his arm to hit the bell.
"Coming!" Called a voice from inside. Sasuke blushed and felt kind of nauseous, but he forced those feelings down when the door opened. The person who opened it was blonde... but wasn’t a man.
"Oh! Sasuke kun! I wondered when you were going to get here!"
Sasuke rolled his eyes and walked in past Ino, barely sparing her a glance. He was grateful to the girl though. Her presence had delayed seeing Naruto. Not for long though. As soon as Sasuke had taken a sigh of relief, said blonde walked through with the drinks.
"Here you go girls. Oh Sasuke, when did you get here?"
Sasuke didn’t look at Naruto. He wasn’t sure he could look without blushing... and that was the last thing he wanted to do.
"Just now."
Naruto frowned slightly at how short the man was being with him, but decided against asking him in front of Ino and Sakura. No... he would wait until he and the Uchiha were alone before he would pounce on him... metaphorically speaking of course.
"Oh... ok... well... we should get started."
And so they began, Naruto keeping himself busy helping Sasuke out if he needed it, and reading some reports he had to mark. Sasuke, to the girls delight, kept his focus entirely on them for the entire time. Not once did he ignore them, was he overly rude or unhelpful. Whenever the girls said something he would pay attention, answer their questions, and be more all around nice guy. The act was chafing him though... it soooo wasn’t his style. By the time Naruto said they should finish Sasuke was sure his head would explode if he had to listen to that high pitched, annoying laugh, or that simpering voice. From which girl? Well... it didn’t really matter. They were both the same to Sasuke. As they packed their things up, Sasuke tried to hurry out the door, so as to avoid Naruto. He didn’t think it would work... but he was willing to try!
"Wait up Sasuke. I need to talk to you for a bit about your assignment."
Sasuke groaned on the inside. He just wanted to go....
Sakura and Ino reluctantly packed up their things, and after a simpering goodbye, they left. Naruto sighed and turned to Sasuke
"Sasuke, why have you been avoid-"
"You wanted to talk about my assignment?" Sasuke interrupted, no emotion showing on his beautiful face.
"Don’t try that shit with me Uchiha. It won’t work. I’m a hundred times more persistent than you. Why have you been avoiding me?"
Sasuke didn’t look at him, couldn’t meet his eye.
"I don’t know what you’re talking about."
Sasuke was standing with his back to the door, a few paces ahead of it. Naruto was running his hand through his hair in irritation as he paced from side to side.
"Don’t give me that bullshit Sasuke. Answer the god damned question!"
Sasuke continued looking at the ground.
"I don’t know what you're talking about." He repeated in the same soft, emotionless voice. Naruto snapped his hands to his side, striding across the room, forcing Sasuke back against the door. He still wouldn’t meet Naruto's eye.
"Look at me." Naruto said quietly. When Sasuke made no movement Naruto slammed his hands on either side of the boys head against the wall. Sasuke flinched slightly.
"Look at me" Naruto said again, in the same deathly quiet voice. Sasuke reluctantly raised his eyes to meet Naruto's. Naruto wasn’t prepared for what he saw there.
Anger.
Confusion.
Fear.
Pain.
Longing.
Naruto stumbled back a couple of steps.
"Sasuke..." he whispered. All these emotions that Sasuke had been repressing for so many years were being expressed in his eyes. More pain, more sadness, more everything than Naruto had ever seen in another person's eyes.
"I can’t look at you..."
"Why?" Naruto whispered
"Because this is what you fucking do to me?!!!" Tears began to form in Sasuke's eyes, but he dashed them away with his hand
"I’m not ready, not equipped to deal with all this! I don’t know how to handle all these things you are making me feel! And I can’t look at you because some how... some how it makes it better and worse at the same time... and I can’t fucking cope with that! Do you understand?! I. Cannot. Deal. With. This. It’s going to fucking break me! Ok... so I just... I just can’t..." Sasuke's voice broke as it settled into a whisper, the tears now slowly falling from his eyes. Naruto was shocked. The outburst came from nowhere... and was so unlike the stoic Uchiha.
"I... I’m sorry."
Sasuke clenched his eyes closed as the words cut at his heart. Why they hurt so much he didn’t know. All he knew was the blonde was doing things to his heart and his head, and he hadn’t felt like this since Gaara. Only the red haired boy had managed to get Sasuke so... confused. Now here he was, years later, and this blonde man was doing the same. Only this time it hurt.
'Why... why does it hurt?'
Sasuke didn’t know why he was feeling anything. He had pretty much repressed all his emotions. What was it about Naruto that bought them out? Why did he? How did he? Sasuke didn’t have any answers. All he knew was the blonde was slowly taking over his mind, and he couldn’t take it.
"I have to go." Sasuke said, and walked out the door, forgetting his things. Naruto didn’t try to stop him. He was still dumbfounded by the other man's outburst.
'Oh Sasuke... what’s the matter with you? And how can I help?'


Sasuke cursed as he realised he left all his things at Naruto's house. He hadn’t gone home yet, he just drove around until he was able to calm down. He wasn’t prepared for the burst of emotions that had hit when his midnight eyes met Naruto's summer blues. All the pain he had been holding back was released. It was as if a lock had been turned in his head when he had told Naruto about his past. Now it was tumbling free, like a dam. When he looked at Naruto, the walls of the dam had broken, and all those emotions had sprung free. All of them... including Sasuke's new found fascination with his teacher's handsome face. He didn’t even realise how attracted he was to Naruto until he had thought about it. It... scared him more than anything. But he wasn’t willing to deal with that. He didn’t want to go there ever again... and besides... Naruto was straight.... wasn’t he?
'Fuck this... I can’t deal with anything at all at the moment. I don’t need this on top of it.'
Sasuke would ignore his attraction. It would go away in the end anyway.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fin

Ok here is the next chapter. Sorry it’s taken me a while... I’ve been sick, and then at uni, and then at work... so I've been pretty busy. And sorry this is short. It’s going to happen like that probably. I have several stories that need updating, so to make sure I keep them all going, chapter length will decrease a little. Sorry about that, but that’s the way the cookie crumbles sometimes. Anyway, let me know what you think!

LittleCrane
You Mess With Me by LittleCrane
Author's Notes:
Hey guys, I'm back. Now I have a request... and a slightly strange one at that. I need someone who is willing to write me a lemon for this story, later on, and also for my other story So You Think You Can Save Me. There is a reason for this. I simply find writing lemons to be boring. I dunno why, I just do. If you are interested, drop me a line and let me know. Try to include a snippet of what you think would be good. If no one is interested then yes, there will still be some sort of lemon, I'll just write it myself and it probably wont be as good as it could be. But yeah, let me know. For now, enjoy.
Sasuke was avoiding Naruto. They both knew it. Only this time Naruto didn’t look for him; didn’t try to find out why. He got more than he bargained for last time he pried into the feelings of the younger male. It wasn’t that Naruto didn’t care, or didn’t want to help Sasuke, it was just... he didn’t know how. He didn’t know how to help the boy deal with his emotions. Naruto survived one way, Sasuke another. They were polar opposites; and Naruto didn’t know how to deal with his counterpart. Sasuke wasn’t ready to deal with these things. That much Naruto could tell. Unfortunately matters of the heart wait on no one. And Naruto knew the boy would need help, and soon. But he was beginning to questioning whether he was the one who could, and should, give it to him.


Sasuke was... less than ok. He wasn’t eating right, wasn’t sleeping... he couldn’t function anymore. His head was always full, thoughts racing around each other, crashing, colliding... anger, pain, sadness, longing... all different emotions that he hadn’t felt in years coming to haunt him. He was a little pissed off at himself... really... only getting the bad emotions. The time he spent with Naruto, those brief hours, had bought him more happiness than he thought he would ever feel again... and it had bought him more pain and suffering than he ever wanted to go through again. Why was it always the bad emotions the outweighed the good ones? Why is it that happiness always has a bitter edge, because you know it won’t stay like this? Happiness is merely a lack of sadness; it’s only good in comparison. This is why he didn’t want to feel! This is why he locked up his emotions all those years ago. And here was this blonde; this foolish, loveable blonde, who was undoing all his hard work! It wasn’t easy, training himself not to feel. It was damned hard work; the work of years pulled apart in days. He was avoiding Naruto; they both knew it. Only this time Naruto didn’t try to find him, and Sasuke wasn’t sure if he was happy about that, or not.


"Ok class, as you know, those assignments are due in next week. Here's what you don’t know; I’m not marking the pieces. They'll be handled by an external marker. This is for objectivity in the marking. I will, however, be marking the journals. What you don’t need to worry about is anyone else reading them. No one, I repeat, no one but myself and you will be seeing these. Unless, of course, you choose to show them to others. I won’t be marking things like spelling and grammar, I don’t care about that. This is to see your thought processes when composing; how well the topic moved you, and how you used it, and your experiences to create the piece. Some of you will have used the journal incorrectly. I want you to know that the journal is only 25% of the mark for this assignment; the other 75% is made up of the actual piece and your performance. I’m telling you all this now to give you a shot at doing the journal right. I don’t want to see in there "And today I wrote this piece of the music because of blah blah blah". Tell me about your day. Tell me how you felt. Tell me how your feelings related to the topic. Turn your topic into a story. I don’t care; I just want to see some creativity in these. Come up with characters and give them a profile or something. But that’s what is going to happen. Any questions?"
Naruto looked at his class. They all had noticed their teacher was looking a little under the weather. To be honest, Naruto had had a lot of trouble sleeping lately. He knew a student shouldn’t be affecting him this way, but he couldn’t help it. He had formed a kind of relationship with Sasuke... beyond what was appropriate, but it was a relationship he valued. He really was worried about Sasuke, and it was stressing him out. But in true Naruto fashion, he didn’t let anyone know about his troubles.
"Um, Uzumaki sensei? Will you be hearing out pieces at all?" A timid blonde girl asked.
"Well, not officially. But by now you should all have finished composing your pieces, and be almost finishing the refinement. Right now you should all just be working on being able to play the piece as perfectly as you can. And I really want to hear everyone's work, either before or after the assessment. While I can’t give you any sort of practical help, I can give you advice and tell you my opinion. That is, if you guys are willing. Does that answer your question?"
The girl nodded and Naruto looked around to see if anyone else had any questions. He tried to avoid looking at Sasuke, but some how managed to lock eyes with the man. Sasuke's appearance shocked him. While the raven might not look much different to other, people who were close to Sasuke could notice the subtle differences in how he looked; he didn’t look well. Sasuke turned his eyes too the desk, his red rimmed eyes confused and exhausted. Naruto could tell he wasn’t sleeping. He felt the same way. Naruto tore his gaze away from the Uchiha to look at the rest of the class.
"Ok guys, hop to it."


The rest of the class was spent working on their assignment; finishing off final details on the piece and working on their journals. While failing to pass the journal section of the assignment wouldn’t result in an overall failure, 25% was still a good deal to lose if they didn’t do it correctly. The class was quite quiet today, something for which Naruto was glad. He was able to sit at his desk and do some work for the baulk of the lesson. He was glad it was the end of the day; he just wanted to go home, maybe drown himself in a few drinks with his mates. Whatever he did, he didn’t want to be here any more, looking at the sad raven's face. The bell went at the end of the day and the class scrambled to leave. Naruto was so grateful. Everyone had left and he was packing up his things. He turned around and noticed someone was still in the room. Frowning, he was about to tell the person to go when he realised it was Sasuke. Sasuke; who he had never seen look so bad. Sasuke; the man responsible for all his stress and worry. Sasuke; the guy that was slowly becoming the most important person in Naruto's life. Naruto hated all these things. He hated the fact that the Uchiha was suffering. He hated the fact that he was the cause of all that suffering. And he hated the fact that he couldn’t help him. Sasuke was more than a student to him, more than a friend. He was like the brother he never had, and Naruto wanted to give him the world, but all he had given him was pain. The two men just stood in silence; Naruto looking at the desk in front of him, Sasuke at the floor. All of the sudden Sasuke walked over to him, and stood directly in front of Naruto, still not looking at him. Naruto held his breath when Sasuke was so near. Something about the boy at this time made him so tense. Naruto just wanted to make the man's life better.
"Sasuke..."
Sasuke stepped in closer to Naruto, forcing the blonde to back up. Step by step Sasuke pushed Naruto back towards the wall.
"Sasuke... please..."
Sasuke still didn’t look at Naruto.
"Sasuke, what's wrong? What can I do to help?"
Suddenly Sasuke slammed his hands on the wall on either side of Naruto's head. Closing the gap between them, he crashed his lips onto Naruto's. Naruto struggled for a second, and opened his mouth to tell Sasuke to stop. Sasuke used this opportunity to slip in his tongue, flicking and stroking Naruto's mouth. Unbidden, a moan came deep from within his throat.
'What the fuck is going on?! Shit... I shouldn’t be doing this! What the fuck Sasuke?'
And then Sasuke pulled away, panting slightly. Neither man said anything for a full thirty seconds. Sasuke stepping in and whispered into Naruto's ear.
"This is what you do to me. You’re fucking with my mind. And I don’t know what to do."
And just like that, he was gone, leaving Naruto panting and confused.
'What the fuck just happened?'
---------------------------------------------------------
Fin
End Notes:
There you go. Sorry it's so short... gah. I'll try to update more often to make up for the fact that my chapters are getting shorter. There isnt a great deal I can do about this. It's either shorter chapters but more frequent updates, or longer chapters but a long long wait in the middle. I'm chosing the first one because I prefer to update more regularly. So sorry, but it's just the way life is at the moment. Horribly busy. Anyway, if this whole Sasuke-kissing-Naruto thing seems ridiculously sudden, don't worry. It gets explained in the next chapter. Anyway, I hope you liked it and please review! They make me want to update faster to keep you happy. And yes, I am that superficial that reviews mean a great deal to me. But you don't care about that. So review!

LittleCrane
My Journal by LittleCrane
Author's Notes:
THIS CHAPTER IS KINDA ANGSTY!!!! Just thought Id make a nice big warning at the top. So dont say i didnt warn you. I wasnt planning on updating this today... but i couldnt think of anything for my other stories, so this got done. Im going to apologise in advance to people who will hate this chapter. I think there will be a few of you that do. So sorry. But its not changing; this is important. Anyway, the angst will be clearing very soon!!! Oh and another warning THIS CHAPTER IS QUITE OOC AS WELL!!!! Sorry. But you know... it happens. Anyway, I hope you dont hate it and please review!
Naruto sighed as he slumped back in his chair. It had been a week since the incident, as he had taken to calling it, with Sasuke.

Sasuke. The one person he wanted to forget and he couldn’t stop thinking about him. Why was he being like this? What was wrong with him? Was it Naruto's fault? Why hadn’t he been at school for the past week? Naruto wanted answers to all those. But there was one question that topped his list, one question that made his stomach flutter whenever he thought about it. And boy oh boy... did he think about it!

That kiss. Why? Where did that come from? Why did he do it? What does he want now? What does he expect from Naruto?

Naruto sighed. It was getting late but he had to finish this marking. The journals had come in, and he had to get them back to the students tomorrow. Naruto had worked his way through each and everyone, until he reached the one he had been waiting to read, the one he saved until the very end; Sasuke's. Breathing deeply, he opened the journal, skipping over the first entry, which was the letter Sasuke had initially written to Naruto, before he opened up to him.

Seven Deadly Sins:

Pride: My fall from grace.
Pride is something that runs deep in the Uchiha clan. It is a fundamental part of our upbringing; having pride in being an Uchiha, and bringing pride to our family. This is the thing that will destroy us. Pride; the deadliest of the sins. Pride is what stops me from saying what I want; doing what I like; being with the ones I love. My own personal pride and the pride of the family. Pride is what makes writing this painful. Showing a side to myself that others don’t see; that others don’t deserve to see... is difficult. Pride is what makes me pathetic. Instead of seeing myself as exalted above others, my pride only brings me down. Only you can read this...


Naruto was surprised. He wasn’t expecting this from Sasuke. What he was expecting was a fabulously neat, perfect journal dictating the steps he took to compose his peace; along with the necessary bare minimum expression of emotion. This was... raw. And expressing a side to Sasuke that no one had seen. This self loathing attitude was not something Naruto expected from the boy.
Only you can read this... Sasuke, he was speaking directly to Naruto. This wasn’t some safe journal someone had written that just anyone could pick up and read. This was a personal letter, from Sasuke to Naruto, sharing his inner most thoughts; showing a side Naruto didn’t know existed. Concerned, Naruto read on.

Envy: I see my shortcomings in the virtues of others.
Everything I want to be, everything I’m not. This is what Envy is. Envy runs hot and heavy in this world; everyone wants what they can’t have. I know how they feel. Pleasure in attaining what others cannot have. Pleasure in denying people what they want. Pain when I cannot have what I want. No one is ever satisfied in this world with what they have. Humans always want more. More, more, more. Satisfaction, contentment, happiness; all dreams of an envious man. Wishful thinking. Anger that they will never attain these things. This is why I will never be happy. This is why I will never succeed in my own eyes, or the eyes of my father. Only you can know this...


This was... most unlike Sasuke. Naruto was... beyond concerned. Was this how the boy felt? Was this what he thought? What a miserable way to live... not even living. Just... being. Simply existing without a cause. Reading it saddened the already burdened Naruto.

Wrath: My weakness.
Wrath; uncontrollable rage, anger, hate. Unexplained. Perfectly justified. Something that I will never lose, someone I will never forgive. My weakness is my hate. My strength is my hate. It fuels me. It burns me. It’s like a soft poison; you don’t know it’s making you sick, making you weaker, until the damage is done, and you are lost. Is there an antidote? There's something.... someone who makes it better. Brings back the colour and strips the gray. Strange how these all link up in some way. And this thing, this person... do you need healing too? Only you can see this...


Naruto was deeply disturbed by Sasuke's musings. They were out of character for the boy, and even if they were in character... these were not healthy thoughts.

Sloth: Insatiable hunger.
Yearning for more, yearning, but unwilling to do anything. Fear of hurt, fear of moving out of my comfort zone. Feelings repressed for fear of what they might do. Repressed because I can’t deal with them. Because I don’t want to. They're too hard. It’s too much effort to feel these things. But unable to control my hunger. Unable to stop it. I never do more than I have to. I never do more than I am willing. And I never give up more than I have to another person. But there is one thing, one person that changes all this. I don’t know if they can help. But I can’t ask them for help. I can’t ask them for more than what they give; I don’t know if I can give it all back. Only you can hear this...


Naruto was trying to put the pieces together. There were so many things Sasuke was saying to him; he just had to put it together. He had an idea... and it concerned him. Was that what Sasuke wanted? Was that what he was trying to say?

Greed: The material consumes me.
Material possessions are all I have to measure my life. There is nothing else that I can say is worth anything except the things that have a monetary value. That is the supreme aim of an Uchiha; create as much wealth as you can, and you are successful. The journey for more and more and more continues on through the generations. I am a product of greed; and my successes will add fuel to the fire. I will feed the greed. Only you can understand this...


As disturbed by this as Naruto was, he was insanely interested. These thoughts; this being in Sasuke's head was the missing link for Naruto. Comprehending his past; understanding why he is the way he is was now that much easier for Naruto. That much easier for him to help the boy when he understood him.

Gluttony: Indulging until I am ill.
Self destruction because I cannot say no. I don’t know when to quit. I have no will power. I am unable to control myself any more. Something changed, and I am becoming addicted, quickly. This poison is healing me. This antidote will never come. The poison is like a hideous pleasure. And I consume it and consume it until it sickens me, and yet I cannot stop. Only you can do this to me...


Naruto stopped. Only you can do this to me... Was Sasuke talking about him? Naruto didn’t even know anymore. All he knew was he needed to see him. Reaffirm in his mind that he was ok. Make sure he was actually ok. Even though he knew the younger male wasn’t. This cycle had to be broken.

Lust: Uncontrollable want.
I can’t control it. It’s taking me over. It broke out the other day. I always thought I was immune to such things; Lust had never seemed to be something I was ever beaten by. Apparently not. I lost control of my want, of my need. The addiction was stronger than I could manage, and I needed an antidote. But I have a feeling the antidote was a wolf in sheep's skin. The addiction is worse now. And the focus of these feelings?

Only you...



That was where the journal ended. Naruto took a few deep breaths, before grabbing his jacket, the journal and his car keys.



Sasuke lay on his bed, looking at the roof. The same thing he had been doing for the past week. Getting out of bed seemed pointless now days. He was completely ashamed of his weakness.
'Naruto's probably read the journal by now...'
Sasuke couldn’t be more nervous about that. He wasn’t at class; he had his mother take it in for him. He hadn’t seen Naruto since he had kissed him one week ago. Sasuke sighed as he thought of that day. How many times had he played that out in his mind now? Ten times? One hundred? Sasuke wasn’t sure. All he knew was the journal mixed with that kiss displayed everything he was feeling. Ever since Naruto had wormed his way into Sasuke's life, and into his heart, Sasuke had had these thoughts, and feelings. Memories of old pain rushed back to him, new feelings of happiness, of sadness, of lust, of longing, of pain, everything that he had been blocking for the past few years came back to him in full force. He couldn’t control himself. And he hated his lack of control. He also hated the journal. But everything in there he wanted Naruto to know. Everything in there had been a message to Naruto: I need you.

Sasuke was hoping he'd get the message. And not reject it.


Naruto drove to the Uchiha house. Mansion is more like it. Really... who needed such a big house? It certainly emphasised a number of points Sasuke had made in his oh so dreary journal. Getting out of the car, he walked to the front door and rang the bell. His stomach was full of butterflies; he didn’t even know why he was so nervous. The door opened. An older version of Sasuke opened the door.
"Yes? Can I help you?"
"My name is Uzumaki Naruto, Sasuke's teacher. Is he in? It’s rather urgent."
"Oh right. I’m Itachi, Sasuke's older brother. Please, come in."
"Thanks."
Itachi stood back to let Naruto into the house. He led him into a parlour, with comfortable looking sofas and books adorning the room.
"Ill see if Sasuke is able to see you. May I ask what the issue is?"
'Wow... formal guy...' thought Naruto
"It’s about an assignment."
"Please, make yourself comfortable. I shouldn’t be long."
Itachi nodded, and headed down the hall and up the stairs.

There was a knock at Sasuke's door.
"What?"
"May I come in?"
Sasuke sighed. What did his older brother want...?
"Yeah."
Itachi opened the door and came in, closing it behind him. Sasuke raised an eye brow.
"Your teacher is here to see you."
Sasuke's stomach plummeted to the floor.
"What?"
It was Itachi's turn to raise his brow
"Your teacher, Uzumaki Naruto is here. To see you. About an assignment. It would be best not to keep your guest waiting little brother."
Sasuke scowled.
"I don’t want to see him."
Itachi frowned slightly.
"Any reason why?"
Sasuke hesitated... he wasn’t close to his brother. He wasn’t really comfortable talking about feelings and stuff with him. Itachi was naturally emotionless, so he probably wouldn’t understand anyway...
"Yes. Just get rid of him."
"Afraid I can’t do that little brother. Go and see to your guest... he was most... insistent that he see you. He said it was urgent."
Sasuke sighed. Knowing the blonde man, if Sasuke didn’t go to him, Naruto would just go on a rampage around his house until he found Sasuke. Rolling his eyes, he acted like he was ok. And that he just couldn’t be bothered. This was completely opposite. Sasuke knew it, and he could see from the smirk in Itachi's eyes that he knew it too.
'Fucking bastard...'


Naruto sat in the parlour, a little intimidated by the splendour of the house... which really was a little much for one family. They weren’t even a big family, at least, there was only four people living in this house. Naruto sighed as he waited for Sasuke. Naruto had a feeling the boy wouldn’t come to meet him. Oh well... if he did that Naruto would just go through every room until he found him. He was a very determined man. But the younger brunette was taking a long time...

Just then there was a movement in the doorway. Naruto looked over and saw both Uchiha brothers standing there, Itachi smiling slightly and Sasuke staring a hole into the ground.
"Sorry to keep you waiting Uzumaki-san. Ill be going now. It was nice meeting you."
"Yes, pleasure meeting you as well Uchiha-san."
Naruto had good manners when he wanted! He just... didn’t like them. They were stuffy... at least that’s what he felt. Itachi gave a smirk to his younger brother and walked out. Sasuke continued staring at the floor.
"Sasuke. We need to talk."
Those four dreaded words rang in Sasuke's head.
'Fuck.'
But he just nodded. Naruto sighed, relieved.
"Is there any where we can go? A cafe or something?"
"Uh, yeah. Ill just grab a coat and we can go."
Naruto nodded. Both men knew this conversation was going to be vital to the way their relationship went from here on out. For Sasuke it was make or break. For Naruto... well for Naruto it was to be a learning experience. He would finally understand why Sasuke is acting in this strange manner, and he will have an important choice to make, a choice that will change the lives of both men. Naruto would learn some things about Sasuke, and he was going to learn some things about himself. The question is, was he ready for any of this?
---------------------------------------------------------
Fin
End Notes:
Well there we go. So did you hate it? I hope not. Anyway, thanks guys and please review!

LittleCrane
Am I Ready? by LittleCrane
Author's Notes:
Naruto isnt mine!!!

Ok so I really really really want to know what you think about this chapter. I dont know... but you know... I hope you guys like it. If you dont... please tell me!!!!! There is an alternate way for this chapter to go... i just didnt write it... i thought this one was a little better... but you know... PLEASE TELL ME!!! And Im sorry its short. Things have been going rather shit lately and updating has been hard, and I could only manage this. I know I said I'd update more often to make up for the shortness... and Im sorry I havent been able to do that. But enough from me... I hope you like this!
Sasuke's heart was pounding in his chest as he walked with Naruto. His stomach was heaving and his lungs didn’t seem to agree with each other. He felt like he was trying to breath out and in at the same time. Neither man had spoken. The silence was tense, and slightly awkward... but not as uncomfortable as one would expect. Maybe they were both too nervous to feel uncomfortable in the silence; they were too distracted by the inner tension that riddled their bodies. Even though they were walking side by side, Sasuke was controlling their directions. This comforted him slightly; Sasuke was someone who liked to be in control. And for the past week... well month really... he hadn't felt in control. This tiny grasp on his usual mindset helped steady the Uchiha.


Naruto was almost crawling out of his skin next to the impassive Uchiha. Every now and then Naruto would steal a glance at the man next to him... and wanted to kick him for looking so composed and calm.
'How is he doing that? He looks so... calm. I don’t know... shouldn’t he be the nervous one?!'
Naruto really hadn’t fully absorbed the implications of Sasuke's written confession. Naruto wasn’t one hundred percent sure if Sasuke had meant what it seemed like he meant... so he was reserving judgment. In reality, the only thing Naruto could think about for an extended period of time at the moment was how nervous he was. In another situation he might appreciated how heightened his senses had become. It seemed like he could see so much more in the dusky light than he ever had before, and the rustles and quiet sounds seemed to boom in his ears. While this heightened parasympathetic nervous system might come in handy in certain situations, being able to feel every time he brushed against Sasuke, even the lightest touch, was certainly not helping. Naruto wasn’t sure where they were going. He was following Sasuke, who seemed to have some kind of destination in mind.

The men walked in silence for the entire trip. It wasn’t that long a walk, only about 10 minutes, but the nerves had dragged time out for days and days, and Naruto was relieved when Sasuke came to a stop. They were in a part of a park Naruto had never been too. Naruto broke the silence.
"Is this where you want to..."
Sasuke nodded
"I come here to think. Not many people know about this spot... it’s a little hard to find. We shouldn’t be disturbed."
Naruto nodded.
They had turned off the sidewalk about five minutes into the journey, entering a park in the estate area. They walked along the path for a while, before Sasuke decided to go for a little hike. Pushing their way through trees and shrubs had been a little difficult, but Sasuke came here often and was used to it, and Naruto was a very fit person. Their little trek led them down to the lake that was in the park. There was a significant amount of concreted footpath dedicated to the lakeside, but Sasuke didn’t like the distraction of people walking around him, so he had decided to find his own spot of the lake, which ultimately lead him to discovering this spot. It was a small clearing at the lake's edge, surrounded by tall, thick trees. The ground was dry and firm and Naruto lowered himself to the ground, looking out at the lake. Sasuke sat down next to him, close, but not uncomfortably so. They were quiet for a while, watching the sun fall behind the shimmering horizon, the sun's last rays reflected on the lake. Naruto sighed, and spoke again, but never took his eyes off the water in front of him.
"So... I read your journal."
"I imagine that you would have."
Naruto rolled his eyes.
"What, is being a bitch your fallback when you are nervous."
Sasuke didn’t say anything. Naruto breathed out heavily.
"Feel like elaborating on it at all?"
"Not really."
Naruto just laughed. And laughed and laughed and laughed. Sasuke was a little concerned.
"So, you come out with something like that, but lose the nerve to tell me what you meant by it? Come on Uchiha... I thought you had a little more spine than that."
Naruto suddenly found the situation a little funny... though he wasn’t sure why... maybe his brain cracked from the pressure...
Sasuke wasn’t laughing though. He was very serious, and spoke very quietly.
"You didn’t understand?"
Naruto sobered. His voice was just as quiet and just as serious.
"I don’t know. I want you to explain it too me."
Sasuke struggled with himself for a moment
"I... I can’t."
"Why the hell not Sasuke?"
Naruto didn’t mean to... but he was getting angry. Sasuke was being so difficult... all he wanted was a straight answer!
"Because, God damn it, I don’t know how!"
"Well figure it fucking out!"
Naruto had gotten to his feet, glaring down at Sasuke. Sasuke gracefully got to his feet glaring back.
"It’s not that easy!"
Naruto shoved Sasuke in the chest
"Make it easy."
Sasuke shoved him back
"Oh wow... thanks for the advice asshole. That really helps."
Naruto shoved him again, harder
"Stop being a whiny little bitch and answer the question."
Sasuke shoved Naruto harder again
"Don’t fucking judge me; you have no idea what I’m going through right now!"
Shove.
"No idea what your going through?! Well explain it to me then!"
"Get fucked!"
Naruto had had a gutful of Sasuke and his attitude. He stepped back, panting slightly. Sasuke glared at him, and he glared right on back.
"You little bastard... you give me all these mixed signals... you write me this journal, confessing god knows what, and then you drag me out here to explain... and then you have the nerve to tell me to get fucked?! You worthless piece of shit!"
Naruto started out talking very quietly, all his rage contained. By the end he was yelling, and at the last word he threw himself at Sasuke, punching him right in the jaw. Sasuke was knocked to the ground. He didn’t stay there for long. He shot up and tackled Naruto to the ground, pinning him under his weight. They were going at each other for all they were worth, blows flying everywhere. At some point Naruto had turned the tables on Sasuke, who was now under the blonde, barely able to move from the other man's grasp. Sasuke was nearly beat, both men were exhausted, but there was still one good punch left in him. His right fist connected with the left side of Naruto's jaw, knocking him back and off him. Both men lay eagle spread on the ground, gasping for breath. No words were spoken; none were needed. That fight had been the best thing for them both. All the tension, all the uncertainty had been literally beaten out of them, and they were now too exhausted to worry about it. Sasuke's breath came in ragged sobs as relief flooded over him. For the first time in years he felt... good. Free. The barriers that had been holding in the good and the bad had been torn completely down, and the overwhelming tide of emotions that came with that had been fuel in the fight. All Naruto's frustrations and confusion had dissipated somewhere between hitting Sasuke in the stomach and being punched in the teeth. There was something about the fight... everything that was there before had been beaten out. All they both knew at the moment was the thudding of their hearts, the burning in their chests, the dull aches from where punches had landed, and the satisfying feeling of... contentment.

After they had both caught their breath, Naruto sat up and crawled over to where Sasuke lay.
"You know... you never answered my question."
"Do you want to know?"
Naruto paused to think. Did he really want to know? He had a pretty good idea... ok so he already knew what Sasuke meant. But did he want to hear Sasuke tell him and remove all trace of doubt? And what was his response to that? Did he even know? Before the kiss it had been so easy to think of Sasuke as the little brother he never had... the very attractive little brother he never had. But since then it had been virtually impossible to think that way. And not just because the idea of being attracted to his brother freaked him out... No... It was because he was attracted to Sasuke. It was because he really cared for the boy. And it was because he wasn’t sure if he was content with the relationship they had. He wanted more of Sasuke. He wasn’t going to lie to himself. He had no problem admitting he wanted the other man. But was he willing to go into this? Was he willing to risk his career and his reputation for this? That was the question he needed to know the answer to. And Sasuke knew it as well. Sasuke knew that if Naruto asked him to continue that he was expressing his feelings as well. And that he was willing to risk it.

Naruto lay down on his back next to Sasuke. He still wasn’t sure what he would do. Sasuke was waiting for a sign. Naruto was waiting for an answer. He knew he had to make a decision. After all, he had just spent the last hour or so beating up Sasuke because he wasn’t able to make a decision... he could hardly plead the same thing. He made up his mind. His heart was in his throat as he spoke.
"You know what?"
Sasuke's heart was pounding. This was it. Naruto was either going to return his feelings or reject him. Sasuke tried to convince himself he was prepared for anything. Truth is he wasn’t. He didn’t know what he'd do if Naruto rejected him. He couldn’t go back to the way he was... Naruto had torn down his walls. He couldn’t pretend it didn’t happen; it would always been awkward. And this time, Sasuke wasn’t sure he'd be able to force his feelings away. He hadn’t felt like this for anyone. Even what he felt for Gaara seemed to pale in comparison. Could Sasuke deal with Naruto rejecting him? He didn’t know. So when the blonde started talking, he prepared himself to jump in the lake if necessary.
"You know what?"
"No... Why don’t you tell me?"
Naruto took a deep breath. This was it. Sasuke could feel the blood pounding around his body, could hear it crashing in his ears
"I think... you should explain what you meant more fully."
Sasuke had braced himself for the worst. And his eyes widened as he realised that the worst had not come.
"What?" he asked. Naruto chuckled nervously
"Come on now... don’t tell me you don’t want to anymore."
Sasuke rolled over and straddled the blonde man, sitting on him.
"You want me to explain do you?" he asked throatily.
"Yeah... I think that would be best" replied Naruto, in his husky bedroom voice. Sasuke smiled the most genuine smile Naruto had ever seen. He leant down, closing the gap between himself and Naruto and gave him a sweet, chaste kiss.
"Does that explain it?"
Naruto smiled, and used his heavier body to roll over so he was now straddling Sasuke.
"Oh... it helps. But I think this explains it better" And Naruto leant down and caught Sasuke's lips again, but this was anything but chaste. Heat coursed between the two boys as they kissed. Naruto sucked and nipped at Sasuke's lower lip, practically begging for entry, which Sasuke gladly gave. Naruto's tongue invaded Sasuke's mouth in the sweetest possible way. Flicks and strokes sent Sasuke into a big pool of goo under Naruto's capable, and well practiced hands and tongue. After the unfortunate need for air broke them apart, Naruto grinned at the man under him.
"Does that explain it better?"
Sasuke smirked back
"You know what? I think it does... sensei."
Naruto grinned, and kissed him again... all the while getting very naughty ideas that involved him "teaching" Sasuke... after all... he did enjoy being called sensei.
---------------------------------------------------------
Fin
End Notes:
There we go... I hope you like it and please review! I love everyone of them even if i dont always reply... Im just swampped!!! But I love you anyway!

LittleCrane
Letting You Know by LittleCrane
Dear everyone… again,

Ok so here’s another annoying little note from me to you. For the people who were interested but haven’t got me on author alert… shame on you! Lol… jokes… no. Um to the people who want to know, the first chapter of the sequel has been posted. It’s called Toeing The Line. Please feel free to read it :) so yes, that does mean that Chemical Reaction is complete. Sorry to waste your time if you read this and already knew/ didn’t care. But yeah… it’s there… begging to be read and reviewed! I just wanna say a huge thanks to everyone who has taken the time to read this story, I hope you liked it and I hope you like the sequel. Oh yeah! And just quick... to the people who are freaking out because it says there should be a 15th ch... dont worry its because i deleted one of the many little letters from me to you... so theres not a chapter missing. Love ya guts out guys!

LittleCrane
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=5687