There is No Such Thing as Simple by Nikki_Yaoi
Summary: Not everyone understands the meaning of simple, especially not Riki and Hasaki.Fubuki is their only guidance - but even he has problems. It proves the saying that things aren't always what they seem.

Yaoi
OCxNaru
OCxOC
OCxSai
OCxIruka
Hints of other pairings
Categories: Het Romance > Top Six Pairs, Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance Characters:
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 1206 Read: 1706 Published: 03/04/07 Updated: 05/04/07

1. A Morning by Nikki_Yaoi

2. A Good Friend by Nikki_Yaoi

A Morning by Nikki_Yaoi
Author's Notes:
I promised I'd do this, so, here it is, or atleast the first chapter.

Warnings: Implied naughtyness, yaoi, cussing

Disclaimer for story: I do not own Naruto
One could say life was simple, but it was never completely true. Not in Hasaki's eyes for sure, once again the boy found himself waking up in a very familiar bed - however, said bed was not his, but his friend's. To say this was new would be a lie, to Hasaki it seemed like he hadn't been in his own bed for ages, but he never seemed to take one night off, even if he didn't love that person.

Steam spilled out from the door as a raven haired man walked in, a towel hanging losely around his waste as he looked over at Hasaki, "You're awake..." he stated, staring into the charcoal colored eyes of his friend, he stared at the man for only a second longer before going to his closet, pulling out a black pair of pants and walking back into the restroom before coming out fully dressed, minus a shirt. "Are you getting dressed?" he asked blankly.

"Hm, and where will I get these clothes Riki-kun? Are they going to puff out of thin air? Because if they did that'd be real cool," Hasaki replied in a sarcastic tone, "Besides, I think I'll just stay in your house ALL day."

"Fuck you..." was Riki's monotone reply as he glared at Hasaki with crimson colored eyes.

"You already did..." was Hasaki's response, smirking as Riki started to look annoyed, Riki sighed before shrugging.

"If you're going to stay here, fine, just stay out of my way, I have to go see Sai-kun," Riki mumbled, glaring at the silver haired man who was sprawled out in his bed.

"I feel so loved Riki-kun, I'm so happy I'm the only one in your life, makes me feel so special," he exclaimed, sitting up and putting his head in his hand. A kunai hit the spot next to his head as he received a glare from Riki, who quickly walked out the door without looking back, slamming the door shut.

At the Academy

Arms slid around the slender waist of the teacher who was trying to teach, ya, trying. Giggles were heard amoung the girl population of the students, blank stares from the males. The brunette twitched, he was trying to teach, having a good friend of his raping him in his own classroom was where he crossed the line.

Iruka grabbed the man from behind him and flipped him, "IKATSU-KUN!" he barked. The man sat up and glared at him, a slight pout on his pale face as he got whack on the head.

"For the last time...call me Fubuki," the man muttered, rubbing his head. Mabye his infatuation for the teacher was getting out of hand....no, it wasn't. He stood up, turned around and glared at the student who were laughing, making them quickly cease their laughing. He turned back to Iruka and clenched his fist, "I'll be by later, I have to go check on Riki-kun and Hasaki-baka...." he hissed, before walking out of the room, leaving his trench coat near the enraged teacher.

He soon found Riki, Fubuki stopped him, glaring at him slightly, knowing quite well what had happened with Hasaki and Riki the night before. "Riki-kun...you two need to stop this, really, do you even know the meaning of loyalty to one person?"

Riki stared indifferently, "Just because I know a definition does not mean I care, Fubuki-sensei, now, if you don't mind, I'd like to go meat Sai-kun," he snapped, before brushing past Fubuki.

"Bastard..." Fubuki muttered before going off to search for Hasaki.
A Good Friend by Nikki_Yaoi
Author's Notes:
Rumors by Lindsey Lohan

I felt Ai might fit into this story as Riki's best friend, minus Sai of course, but ya. c:

Warnings: Hints of shoujo-ai, shonen-ai
Riki paused as he passed the Yamanaka Flower shop, he rolled his eyes figuring what was going on as he heard the loud music blast, even when he was outside.

I'm tired of rumors startin'
I'm sick of being followed
I'm tired of people lyin'
Sayin' what they want to about me
Why can't they back up off me?
Why can't they let me live?
I'm gonna do it my way
Take this for just what it is


The music suddenly stopped, Riki paused, his face looking curious until he pelt a pair of arms wrap around his neck, a brunette girl laughing slightly. "Ai-chan..." he muttered, as the girl let go of him and jumped in front, a blonde next to her, waiting impatiently.

"Ino-chan, I'll be back in a little, I need to talk to Riki-kun, okay?" Ai asked the blonde. Ino nodded and ran back into the store, the music once again blasting.

Riki stared at her for only a moment longer before walking ahead. She looked frustrated, yet concerned, "Riki-kun...what's gotten into you lately? And don't give me some smart ass Hasaki response, you haven't been acting like yourself lately - well, your emoness is normal, but not this emo..." she whispered, reaching a hand out only for it to be swatted away.

"Shouldn't you be spending your time with Yamanaka-san, you never get this chance..." he whispered coldly, until he noticed that her eyes were welling up with tears. His eyes softened slightly as he looked at his one close friend, he held his hand out, which she took as an offer to hug him. He wrapped his arms around her, frowning, "I'm fine Ai-chan, a lot of things have been on my mind lately. I'm sorry, I have to go now, I promised Sai-kun I wouldn't be late...." he whispered in the most soothing voice he could muster.

A sad smile spread across her face as she nodded, letting go of him and slowly walking back to the flower shop, closing the door with a slight slam. Riki waited till she was back with Ino before turning and leaving, he had already let Sai wait long enough.

Riki soon reached where he was to meet Sai, the other raven haired man laying in the grass and watching the clouds pass by - but, there was another figure next to him, Hasaki.

"Hasaki," Riki hissed out, making both men looks his way, a sly smirk spread across Hasaki's face.

"Naruto-kun said he'd be here, so I decided to leave MY room and come down and wait," he stated, stressing the my as if threatening Riki with the fact that he could tell Sai that Riki had slept with Hasaki the day before.

Riki rolled his eyes and sat next to Sai, the other raven haired man looking up at him. "Riki-kun...." he muttered, "You're late."

"Captain obvious..." was Riki's only reply, trying to beat back the blush the was forming on his face. "Ai-chan held me back," Riki muttered, coldly as he looked the man next to him up and down, his eyes stopping when he saw the lean, yet muscular stomach that was in front of him.

Hasaki watched Riki's eye movements and held back a laugh, Sai also noticed this, but chose to ignore it, he was just as bad as Hasaki to some level, but he like him, alot - though he'd never admit it, he knew Riki was way to dominant for his tastes, he'd be forced to play the bottom part in less then three seconds from what he'd heard.

Riki sighed, as he put his head in the soft, green grass, closing his crimson colored eyes, thinking about the man who layed next to him - if only it could stay like this forever, minus Hasaki of course.
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=4090