TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


There is No Such Thing as Simple by Nikki_Yaoi

[Reviews - 6]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I promised I'd do this, so, here it is, or atleast the first chapter.

Warnings: Implied naughtyness, yaoi, cussing

Disclaimer for story: I do not own Naruto
One could say life was simple, but it was never completely true. Not in Hasaki's eyes for sure, once again the boy found himself waking up in a very familiar bed - however, said bed was not his, but his friend's. To say this was new would be a lie, to Hasaki it seemed like he hadn't been in his own bed for ages, but he never seemed to take one night off, even if he didn't love that person.

Steam spilled out from the door as a raven haired man walked in, a towel hanging losely around his waste as he looked over at Hasaki, "You're awake..." he stated, staring into the charcoal colored eyes of his friend, he stared at the man for only a second longer before going to his closet, pulling out a black pair of pants and walking back into the restroom before coming out fully dressed, minus a shirt. "Are you getting dressed?" he asked blankly.

"Hm, and where will I get these clothes Riki-kun? Are they going to puff out of thin air? Because if they did that'd be real cool," Hasaki replied in a sarcastic tone, "Besides, I think I'll just stay in your house ALL day."

"Fuck you..." was Riki's monotone reply as he glared at Hasaki with crimson colored eyes.

"You already did..." was Hasaki's response, smirking as Riki started to look annoyed, Riki sighed before shrugging.

"If you're going to stay here, fine, just stay out of my way, I have to go see Sai-kun," Riki mumbled, glaring at the silver haired man who was sprawled out in his bed.

"I feel so loved Riki-kun, I'm so happy I'm the only one in your life, makes me feel so special," he exclaimed, sitting up and putting his head in his hand. A kunai hit the spot next to his head as he received a glare from Riki, who quickly walked out the door without looking back, slamming the door shut.

At the Academy

Arms slid around the slender waist of the teacher who was trying to teach, ya, trying. Giggles were heard amoung the girl population of the students, blank stares from the males. The brunette twitched, he was trying to teach, having a good friend of his raping him in his own classroom was where he crossed the line.

Iruka grabbed the man from behind him and flipped him, "IKATSU-KUN!" he barked. The man sat up and glared at him, a slight pout on his pale face as he got whack on the head.

"For the last time...call me Fubuki," the man muttered, rubbing his head. Mabye his infatuation for the teacher was getting out of hand....no, it wasn't. He stood up, turned around and glared at the student who were laughing, making them quickly cease their laughing. He turned back to Iruka and clenched his fist, "I'll be by later, I have to go check on Riki-kun and Hasaki-baka...." he hissed, before walking out of the room, leaving his trench coat near the enraged teacher.

He soon found Riki, Fubuki stopped him, glaring at him slightly, knowing quite well what had happened with Hasaki and Riki the night before. "Riki-kun...you two need to stop this, really, do you even know the meaning of loyalty to one person?"

Riki stared indifferently, "Just because I know a definition does not mean I care, Fubuki-sensei, now, if you don't mind, I'd like to go meat Sai-kun," he snapped, before brushing past Fubuki.

"Bastard..." Fubuki muttered before going off to search for Hasaki.