ItaSasu:Why Sasuke Truly Hates Itachi by TrishaHinata
Summary: This is why Sasuke really hates Itachi. It is not meant to be funny,it is my veiw on why Itachi truly killed the Uchiha clan, and is also a view on why Itachi left Sasuke alive.(Other than to kill Orochimaru)



Categories: Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance > Top Pairings > Itachi and Sasuke Characters: Itachi Uchiha, Sasuke Uchiha
Genres: None
Warnings: Incest
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 2941 Read: 18110 Published: 17/01/07 Updated: 03/02/07

1. Part 1: You Must Listen to Your Older Brother by TrishaHinata

2. Part:2 A Sadness I Must Bear by TrishaHinata

3. Part 3: No Escape From This Hell by TrishaHinata

Part 1: You Must Listen to Your Older Brother by TrishaHinata
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto. If I did it would be dark and dramatic and not suitable for children or those weak of heart.
Author Notes: The story begins with Sasuke at his age now (or possibly a little older) waking up from a nightmare. When the story of his past begins, Itachi is 13 and Sasuke is about 5. The several years later, Itachi is 18 and Sasuke is almost 9.
Sasuke Uchiha awoke again, covered in sweat. His nightmares were getting worse. Why did that happen to him so many years ago? He now awoke in the middle of the night, panting and almost in tears. He couldn't let anyone know though. This pain was his to bear alone. So was the responsibility of avenging himself, and his clan.
Well I suppose it's best to begin at the beginning. The Uchiha clan was very prestigeous. They were wealthy and most of them were amazing shinobi. They were cool, collected people and always kept their heads. They were intelligent and strong people but they knew nothing of what went on inside of their very clan. What Itachi...did to Sasuke.
As young children Sasuke looked up to Itachi. It was his older brother, hw was supposed to listen, respect, and obey. They played together in the front of the Uchiha dojo. They loved pretending to be shinobi, but knew nothing of their fate.
Soon, their parents decided to enroll Itachi in the ninja acadamey of Konaha. He trained hard, and it wasn't long before he learned of his ability. The Sharingan, a power in only the Uchiha lineage. He began teaching Sasuke everything he was learning. Sasuke grasped all of it, even at such a young age. Itachi was so impressed with his little brother.

Several years later...
One night it was getting late. Everyone was asleep all except Sasuke and Itachi who were training to increase chakra. Itachi walked Sasuke to his room.
"Goodnight, Sasuke." He said beginning to leave to room, "Sweet dreams." Itachi stopped a minute and watched Sasuke get dressed for bed. 'My beautiful brother,' he thought sweetly,'Why must you be so beautiful Sasuke? Your pale, smooth skin. Your beautiful eyes. Oh my brother.' Itachi shook his head violently at this thought.
"What's wrong Big Brother?" Sasuke asked sweetly and innocently as he turned around in only his boxers. Itachi couldn't stand it.
'His cute innocent little face. My brother...I must have you.' he shook his head again. He chuckled and rubbed Sasuke's hair. "It's nothing Sasuke." He smiled and looked at Sasuke again. He pressed his lips on his younger brother's forehead.
"Are you sure?" Sasuke asked. He smiled sweetly. Itachi sighed and bent down to whisper into Sasuke's ear.
"You will listen to me correct, little brother?" Sasuke nodded and listened closely. "Sasuke...you will obey me without question?" Sasuke nodded again. Of course. It was his older brother, his life had been devoted to respecting and obeying him. "Sasuke...take off your boxers."
"W-what Big Brother?"
"Sasuke, do it." Sasuke did as he was told and removed his boxers. Itachi shuddered a bit. 'What the fuck are you doing?' "Good boy, Sasuke." He cooed, "Very good boy." Itachi looked over to the door to be sure that it was locked. He unbuckled his belt. 'Don't fucking do it you mother fucker.' "Turn around Sasuke." Sasuke obeyed.
"Am I in trouble Big Brother?" Sasuke asked whimpering.
"No, no. Sasuke...I'm about to do something. Bend over Sasuke."
"Are you going to spank me with your belt Big Brother? What did I do?"
"Shh....shhh, Sasuke. I'm not I promise." Itachi sucked on one of his fingers for a moment. 'Don't you dare you stupid fucker.' He put it to the space between Sasuke's perfect cheeks.
"B-big Brother? What are you doing?" Sasuke asked alarmed.
"Stay still Sasuke. Don't fight." Itachi said as a shuddering moan escaped his mouth. He inserted his finger into the boy's opening.
"Big Brother!"
"Don't fight Sasuke." 'What the fuck is wrong with me?!" Itachi inserted another finger.
"Big Brother that hurts!" Sasuke said as his eyes began to tear up.
"Stop Sasuke. Don't struggle." 'Stop you dumbass! Don't hurt your little brother this way!" "Sasuke...I need you to do something." Itachi pulled back and stood up as he removed his pants. "Put this into your mouth. Use a lot of spit, Sasuke, do it right or I'll end up hurting you." Sasuke took Itachi's huge, hard cock into his mouth and began to suck it. Itachi put his hand on Sasuke's head. "Good boy." 'What is your fucking problem?!' "Sasuke...." Itachi moaned, "Stop." Sasuke did as he was told. "Bend over again Sasuke." Sasuke obeyed. 'If you do this you will scar him for life.' He pressed his tip against Sasuke's firm opening. "Good boy. You used a lot of spit." He slid himself into the boy slowly.
"Ah...Ah! B-big B-brother! It hurts!" Sasuke cried out.
"Shh...shhh...Sasuke...it wont hurt for long." He pushed all the way inside of him. Sasuke winced a bit and let out a huff of breath. Itachi stayed a moment so his brother could adjust to his size. He pulled back and thrusted back. Ignoring his brothers tears and crys of pain he continued at an alarmingly fast pace until he came deep inside his brother.
"Ah! Big Brother!" It was as if the true Itachi was coming back now. He pulled out and saw he had made his brother bleed. Not only from his perfect little opening, but he had also scratched and clawed at him. Itachi fell to his knees and began to sob.
"What have I done...? WHAT THE FUCK HAVE I DONE?!" Sasuke curled up into a ball on the floor and cried. "Sasuke...I'm so sorry..." Itachi sobbed, "What have I done?" Sasuke stayed there in a fetal position and sobbed. Itachi cleaned himself up and bent down to pick up Sasuke. He sat down with his little brother in his lap and stroked Sasuke's hair gently. Sasuke looked up at Itachi with tears in his eyes and also a look of sheer terror.
"B-big Brother...you are a demon...a devil...I must tell mother..." Itachi narrowed his eyes.
"No one must know." Itachi said coldly, "You must listen to you older brother." Itachi layed Sasuke on the bed and put Sasuke's boxers back on him. "Sleep now. In the morning all will be right. I promise."
The next morning Sasuke awoke, still sore. He climbed out of bed and dressed himself slowly. As he walked out of his room his eyes watered at the sight. The hallways were soaked in blood...the blood of his clan...
Part:2 A Sadness I Must Bear by TrishaHinata
Author's Notes:
The story begins with Sasuke just finding his clan murdered. He is almost 9 at the time. Then we go back to the present time, Sasuke is at his age now (or possibly a little older).

I do not own Naruto. If I did it would be dark and dramatic and not suitable for children or those weak of heart.
Sasuke snatched his head around wildly, looking for any sign of life.Big Brother...? Why would you do that to me...? Am I the only one left?" Sasuke began to sob.
"Mother? Father? Big..." he stopped because of a sharp pain in his heart. He began to cry. "Why
"Sasuke." A familiar voice called out. Sasuke gasped when he realized who it was.
"B-big Brother?! You've done this haven't you? You did it..." Sasuke ran, trying to escape his brother. Itachi followed him swiftly. He soon had Sasuke cornered. "Please...please don't kill me..." Sasuke sobbed. Itachi looked at him for a moment with cold eyes...



Sasuke awoke in a cold sweat again.
"Damn..." he huffed, "I have to stop these nightmares..." He was in the woods sleeping, he and his teammates were on an important infiltration mission. He pulled out a kunai and cut himself, it felt better when he bled. He wouldn't have nightmares for the rest of the night. Sakura awoke and yawned.
"Sasuke?" she said looking over at him, her vision was blurred with sleep, "What are you doing?" Sasuke quickly hid the kunai and his bleeding wrist.
"Sakura, go back to sleep."
"What's wrong Sasuke? Are you mad at someone?"
"Go back to sleep, Sakura." Sasuke growled. Sakura sighed and layed back down.It wasn't long before she was asleep again. He could not believe how bad his nightmares were getting. "Damn you Itachi..." He whispered to himself, "I will find you..." Sasuke once again drifted off to sleep.
Sasuke awoke the next morning and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes. Sakura and Naruto were already awake and eating.
'Damn those nightmares.' Sasuke thought, 'They're keeping me awake too much. Even Naruto is waking up earlier than me.'
"Morning Sasuke!" Naruto said.
"Shut up Naruto." Sasuke growled, "Ah! Damn! My head!"
"Sasuke are you alright?!" Sakura asked with a worried tone. Sasuke nodded and walked off into the woods.
Sasuke sat by a tree and leaned back. He was almost in tears from his pounding head.
"Ah! Dammit!" He panted and tried to relax. He looked at the cut he had made a few hours before. It was shallow, yet it had not healed. This was perhaps the cause of his headache. 'Damn! I've lost blood! This is the reason!' All of a sudden he heard a scream come from their camp. "Shit!"
Despite his raging headache he ran back to the camp as fast as he could, only to find Sakura and Naruto unconcious. He looked around, spotting someone in the trees. He reached quickly for the pouch hanging from his waist and pulled out five shuriken.
"Show yourself." Sasuke growled, his anger making his head pound violently.
"Now, now. Is that any way to adress me? Little brother..." Itachi jumped from the trees with a smirk on his face. A sudden pain was in Sasuke's heart. His eyes began to water.
"I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU ITACHI!!" Sasuke screamed as he threw the shuriken at him. Itachi dodged all of them and sent a punch flying at Sasuke, whose eyes were blurred with anger and pain. The punch connected and sent Sasuke flying into a tree behind him. Sasuke's vision began to fade and soon he was unconcious.


"Little brother, come with me. We must leave this place now or we'll both be in trouble" Sasuke backed into the wall.
"Please, please don't kill me." Sasuke cried. He wiped tears off of his face and quivered. Itachi slowly turned around and walked away.
"We will meet again, little brother."


When Sasuke awoke, he was in a dungeon chained to the wall.
"Finally awake little brother?" Itachi chuckled, as he stroked Sasuke's face.
"You sick fuck!" Sasuke yelled spitting in Itachi's face. Itachi wiped Sasuke's spit from his face calmly.
"Temper, temper." Itachi said calmly, "Are you sure you want your friends to see that attitude?" Itachi looked over in another direction, there was Sakura and Naruto bound and gagged in the corner.
"Let them go." Sasuke snapped, "This is between you and me dammit!"
"Ah, I see I've hit a sensitive spot." Sakura and Naruto watched helplessly in the corner as Itachi brought his face closer to Sasuke's. Sasuke jerked his head to the side. "Sasuke, there's nothing to be afraid of." Itachi grabbed Sasuke's chin and put his lips against Sasuke's. "My sweet little brother." Sasuke bit Itachi's lower lip hard, making it bleed. Itachi jerked back. "You're not the obedient little boy you used to be." Sasuke whimpered as Itachi forced his tounge into his mouth. He bit down again, and made Itachi's tounge bleed. Itachi jerked back again.
"Please...if you're going to do this...don't let them watch..." Sasuke said as a single tear trailed down his cheek. Sakura gasped slightly. She had never seen Sasuke cry before. Itachi looked at Sasuke with something resembling love in his eyes. He walked to the corner and turned Sakura and Naruto in the opposite direction. Sasuke struggled to break free of the chains.
"Sasuke, I love you."
"I hate everything about you." Sasuke whimpered. Itachi walked over to him and stroked his face gently. "Your mouth...is still bleeding..." Itachi swallowed.
"I've realized that. But why do you care?"
"I don't." Sasuke snapped. Itachi reached into the pouch on Sasuke's waist and grabbed a kunai. He made a few well-placed cuts on Sasuke's shirt and it drifted to the ground.
"How beautiful your body has become..." Itachi said touching Sasuke's abs lightly. Sasuke shuddered.
"Why? Why Itachi? That's all I want to know..." Sasuke whimpered. Itachi drew back with a suprised look on his face.
"I thought you knew...I love you Sasuke..." Itachi nuzzled Sasuke's neck.
"This is fucking crazy...GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!! YOU PSHYCO!!" Itachi drew back again with a look of utter stupidity on his face. "J-just get the hell away..." Sasuke said as his voice started to break.
Little to Itachi's knowledge, Sakura and Naruto had somehow untied each other's ropes. Naruto came at Itachi from behind and landed a punch in the middle of his back. Itachi gasped for air. Sasuke's eyes widened, Itachi spun around and hit Naruto in the face.
"You little bastard! How dare you ruin my time with my Sasuke!?"
"You leave Sasuke alone you sick bastard!" Sakura yelled throwing a punch at Itachi's face. It was then that Sasuke realized...he had true friends...
Part 3: No Escape From This Hell by TrishaHinata
Author's Notes:
Summary: Sasuke and the others Escape from Itachi. This is it! The suprising twist ending. I know I know...it sucks...I stopped there...perhaps I'll make a sequel if I get good enough reveiws.

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto. If I did it would be dark and dramatic and not suitable for children or those weak of heart.


Author Notes: It's a very suspensful story isn't it? Anyway tell me how I did on the fight scene. I'm no really good at writing them.
Sasuke watched helplessly as Itachi punched Sakura hard in the face. She flew backwards, but did a backflip and landed on her feet. Naruto threw another punch at Itachi. Itachi blocked it and flipped Naruto on his back. Naruto coughed and gasped for air. Sakura came at Itachi again this time she faked a punch and kicked him hard in the ribs. Itachi was left breathless as Sakura unlocked the shackles that held Sasuke. Naruto got up as well.
"We've got to get out of here, Sasuke!" she yelled. Sasuke looked at Itachi for a moment, not believing that Sakura had hit him that hard. "Sasuke! Hurry!" Sakura grabbed him by the arm and started to run.
"NO! HE'S RIGHT THERE!! I CAN KILL HIM DAMMIT!!"
"NO SASUKE YOU IDIOT YOU CAN'T!!" Naruto screamed. They ran as fast as they could out of the dungeon and into the woods.
"Where's Konaha from here?!" Sakura yelled, jerking her head around wildly.
"That way!" Naruto screamed running off. Sakura followed quickly dragging Sasuke behind her.
"Itachi..." Sasuke whispered to himself as he let himself be dragged along by Sakura. He shook his head and started to run alongside Sakura. They all jumped into the trees going as fast as they could, jumping from tree to tree. They were nearer to Konaha than they had thought, it was in sight now.
"Hey Naruto, how'd you know Konaha was this way?" Sakura asked still jumping in the trees.
"Lucky guess!" Naruto chuckled. Sakura almost fell out of the tree.
"LUCKY GUESS?! YOU COULD'VE GOTTEN US KILLED IF WE WENT THE WRONG WAY!!"
"But we didn't go the wrong way." Naruto said happily. They were almost to the village and Sasuke stopped them both.
"Don't tell anyone..." he said quietly, "Itachi is my problem...no one else's"
"WHAT?!" Sakura yelled, "Sasuke! Don't be stubborn! You need to tell an adult!!"
"Sakura's right Sasuke!"
"I SAID DON'T FUCKING TELL ANYONE!!" Sasuke screamed, glaring at them.
"Sasuke, please!" Sakura whined.
"NO!!! DAMN HOW HARD IS THAT TO UNDERSTAND!!?"
"Whatever then...it's your life, screw it up..." Sakura ran off and went into the village. Naruto followed her mumbling swear words under his breath.
Sasuke sat there a moment not beleiving his own thoughts. He didn't want Itachi to die. He loved his brother.
"What is wrong with me?" Sasuke said aloud, "Am I just as sick as he is?" He sat on the ground and just waited. He knew Itachi would be there shortly, and as always he was right.
"Sasuke." Itachi whispered, "What is wrong with you my dear brother?"
"I hate everything about you." Sasuke said as he pulled his knees to his chest, "So why...?"
"Why what Sasuke?"
"Why do I love you?" Sasuke said burying his face in his arms.
"Sasuke..." Itachi ran his fingers through Sasuke's hair.
"Don't fucking touch me..." Itachi drew back.
"I thought you loved me Sasuke."
"I told you that I hate everything about you." Sasuke whined. Itachi chuckled slightly.
"Don't say things like that little brother, those words hurt."
"Itachi...you raped me...when I was nine years old."
"I still hate myself for that Sasuke...I love you..."
"Why did you do it?"
"It wasn't me...even though it was...I can't explain it...it was like...I was just watching from the side...and I couldn't do anything about it..." Itachi sat by Sasuke and wrapped one of his arms around him. "I love you Sasuke...you must beleive me..."
For the first time in so many years, Sasuke looked into Itachi's eyes and saw warmth and kindness. He buried his face into the older boy's chest and sobbed. Itachi put his hand on the back of Sasuke's head and put his lips to the younger boy's head. He took in the scent of Sasuke's hair.
"Big brother...I love you..."
"Little brother...I love you as well..." Itachi sighed, "You can't stay with me..."
"Who said I wanted to?" Sasuke said. He brushed his lips against the older boy's. Itachi chuckled slightly.
"You really hate me don't you?" Itachi asked as he pressed his lips against Sasuke's.
"Yup." Sasuke replied burying his face in the older biy's shoulder, "But this is all I've ever really wanted..."
"What was it that you wanted exactly?"
"To have someone who loves me like this...that isn't afraid of what I might do if they touch me...I need you Itachi..."Sasuke cuddled up to his brother and closed his eyes. "Itachi...let us be together forever..."
Blood spilled from Itachi's mouth. Sasuke looked up in terror. Kakashi was standing in the tree just above them and had lodged a kunai into Itachi's back. Itachi muttered his last words to Sasuke.
"I suppose...it just wasn't meant to be..." Itachi went limp and Sasuke held him up.
"Big Brother?!" Sasuke cried out, "No! No!"
"You are free from him Sasuke." Kakashi said, "You no longer have to obey him." Sasuke sobbed burying his face in the corp's chest.
"Kakashi...you stupid fuck..." It was then that Sasuke realized...he would never be happy.
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=3039