Through the Sand and Snow by Nikki_Yaoi
Summary: One day a mysterious man comes to Suna. His past is mysterious and says he doesn`t remember anything about it, but could he know more then he lets on?


And what'll happen when the young Kazekage and his sister fall for the mysterious man?


Questions will be answered, and secrets will be revealed.
Categories: Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance, OC-centric Characters:
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No Word count: 5702 Read: 7828 Published: 14/01/07 Updated: 26/03/07

1. The Tigers of the Snow by Nikki_Yaoi

2. Fake? by Nikki_Yaoi

3. Glomp Attack by Nikki_Yaoi

4. Happily Never After by Nikki_Yaoi

5. TO Love by Nikki_Yaoi

6. Fox Tricks by Nikki_Yaoi

7. Yura Yura by Nikki_Yaoi

8. Next Morning by Nikki_Yaoi

The Tigers of the Snow by Nikki_Yaoi
Author's Notes:
I had to write this story after coming up with a great character who was inspired by Yuki my white tiger plushie c:

Anyways, I don`t own Naruto and I hope you enjoy the story.
The Tigers of the Snow


"Who are you?" shouted a gaurd before he was silenced by a swipe of a paw.


A white tiger growled as he slowly walked through the village, a man on his back who had obviously fainted from the heat of the desert, the large cat sighed as it looked back at it's friend and partner, then continued walking ahead.
Unfortunately the beast was stopped by two people, a man and a woman. The man wore a black outfit, the head piece making him appear as if he had cat ears and he had purple makeup on his face in odd patterns.
The female had blonde hair back in four pigtails and she carried a large fan, her teal colored eyes staring into the grey ones of the cat, making him nervous.
"Kankurou, isn`t it a little weird that a white tiger would be in the desert, carrying a man around?" the woman stated, looking over at the man who was apparently named Kankurou.
The man shrugged indifferently, seeming as if he rather be somewhere else now. "I don`t know Temari, I guess, let's escort the pussy cat to Gaara," he muttered.
"For your information I am not a 'pussy cat' as you called me, I am a white tiger who has a name," the tiger started, glaring at Kankurou, "And that name is Yuki, now take me to the Kazekage, my friend here needs help."
They both stared, "It can talk?" Kankurou asked stupidly.
"No, you are just hearing things," Yuki said sarcastically, nudging at Temari as if begging her to take them to the Kazekage.
"...Hai, we'll take you," Temari muttered, escorting Yuki to a large building and taking him in.
Temari forced herself to smile at Yuki, "It'll just be a moment," she whispered, before walking through a door into some kind of office.
Kankurou continued staring at Yuki and the man laying on his back. The cat twitched in an annoyed way before looking over at Kankurou, "Do you want something?"
"Who is the man---" he was cut off as Temari walked back, basically dragging Yuki into the office.
Yuki stared at the man sitting at the desk. He had short, messy, red hair and pale green eyes that seemed to be surrounded in too much eyeliner, and he had a tatoo that was the kanji for love.
"So, will you help my friend here? Or must I sit here and wait for him to die?" Yuki muttered in an annoyed tone.
Temari looked over at the man who nodded. Temari gently lifted the man off of Yuki's back and walking out of the office.
Yuki all of a sudden looked distressed, "I didn`t mean take him away from me!"
He started to pace and the red haired man sighed, "Who are you?"
"Who are you first of all?" Yuki asked as he continued his pacing.
"I am Sabaku no Gaara, or just Gaara, I am the Kazekage of this village, now, who are you?" he muttered, eyes lacking any emotion.
"I am Yuki, and that man you took away was Tora, my friend, my partner, my master. He told me to come to Suna if he was to get into trouble, which as you see, he did," Yuki muttered.
Gaara nodded, "I`ll take you to see him now, Yuki-chan."
"Yuki-chan? I`m not your pet, I`m not a girl, and I`m not a kid," he snorted before walking at the door, Gaara close behind.
'Why am I taking all of this from a talking tiger? A talking white tiger at that? I must be loosing it...' Gaara thought to himself as he took Yuki to a hospital and to a room.
"You should open your eyes," came a feminine voice as Yuki and Gaara walked in, only to see Temari glaring at the short silver haired man, whos eyes were tightly shut.
"Give me the fucking bandages back and tie them around my eyes," he muttered.
"Gaara," Temari muttered, looking over at her brother, "You should come here."
Gaara came closer and looked at the silver haired man who Yuki said was Tora.
He looked at the man's right arm, a large black X tattoo was on it, just like on Yuki's forehead.
Who were the exactly?
"Put the bandages back around his eyes, I want to ask him some questions," Gaara muttered calmly.
"Hai," Temari muttered, wrapping the bandages around Tora's eyes,
Tora soon sat up, smiling, first looking at his IV then in Yuki's direction.
"Hey Yuki-kun!" Tora laughed.
Temari and Gaara stared, how did he know where all that stuff was? His eyes were completely covered.
"Tora-sama, glad to see you awake, I`m hoping Temari-san has been taking proper care of you while I was talking to Kazekage-sama," Yuki said.
"Ah, hello there Kazekage-sama, Temari-san," Tora said cheerfully.
Temari glared and then turned away, what happened to the bastard who had been yelling at her before? Talk about split personallities.
"Tora-san, I have to talk to you about something," Gaara stated, noticing the man frown, then quickly replace it with a smile.
"Anything," Tora replied.






TBC
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

8D That image is copyright me.
Anyways, you like it so far? It has been fun for me to write so far, especially talking as Yuki xD
Fake? by Nikki_Yaoi
Author's Notes:
Slight GaaTor hints in this =o Nothing really though n_n

I`m really enjoying writing this, so please review =o
Fake?

Tora sat in front of the young Kazekage, a large smile planted on his face.
"Who are you exactly? What are you?" Gaara asked.
Tora smirked, "Your average shinobi with amnesia...if it wasn`t for Yuki, I wouldn`t even know my name," he lied.
Yuki frowned, Tora wasn`t going to tell the truth, Yuki knew he wanted to protect the others, but by telling them he would be protecting them.
"You're lying...." Gaara mumbled.
"If I tell you everything you must tell no one else and I refuse to let you tell anyone and you must accept me as a shinobi of Suna," Tora whispered.
"Fine," Gaara muttered.
"Once upon a time, I was a Konoha shinobi, a jounin at that, however, an old friend decided he liked me. This old friend was Uchiha Itachi," he paused, looking at Gaara sadly, "I loved Itachi, and he loved me. Unfortunately, when an Uchiha wants something, they get it and he wanted everything, he didn`t want anyone to lay a hand on me, and anyone who did, he killed. So, to save my friends, I ran away about three years ago at the age of fourteen, with Yuki-kun. I went from Mist, to Sound, just about everywhere, running from Itachi and a few days ago, I fainted due to the heat and well, you know the rest."
"That doesn`t explain the X or why you cover your eyes up," Gaara sighed.
"Confidential, only the Uchiha clan knew anything about it, and I don`t tell anyone unless I love them," Tora cried, but soon smirked and got closer to Gaara, "You are pretty cute though," he cooed.
Gaara watched as Yuki grabbed Tora by the leg and dragged the man away from Gaara. "Are you trying to get Kazekage-sama murdered by Uchiha-san?"
"Nya! Yuki-kun! He was just so kawaii and I haven`t had a true lover since Itachi-kun," Tora whined.
Gaara smirked, the first word coming into his mind was 'uke', unfortunately for Tora, he didn`t know what he had just gotten himself into.
"Okay, Tora-kun, you can be a jounin here, but first, I want you to be my personal assistant, Temari and Kankurou are great and all, but come on. I need a change of scenery," Gaara chuckled.
Both Yuki and Tora were staring, gaping at Gaara.
"You said more then three words and you laughed!" they both soon exclaimed, making Gaara stare at them as if they were idiots.

Tora sat on Gaara's desk, sporting a new headband that was wrapped around his eyes, aswell as the bandages underneath it.
"...So, Gaara-kun, what do you want me to do?" Tora asked.
Gaara smirked, "Nothing, just sit there."
"...Why are you smirking?"
"How did you know?"
"I know more then you think I do, I also see more then you think I do," Tora laughed.
Temari watched them, watching her brother smile slightly, making her smile in return. It was so nice to see Gaara smile and even laugh.
Mabye Tora wasn`t so bad, actually, when he had stayed at the mansion the night before, Temari had felt at rest. The sweet laughter of the man had echoed through the house, a bright smile filling the otherwise dark home as they sat at the dinner table eating the rather horrid meal.
Yes, Temari had decided that this new guy wouldn`t be so bad afterall.
"You need something, Temari-san?" Tora asked, staring at the girl in a confused way, wondering why she was staring at him blankly.
Temari laughed nervously, "Heh, heh, no, I`ll just let you guys get back to work. Kankurou and I have to patrol after all."
"Okay, bye Temari-san!" Tora laughed, waving as Gaara simply nodded.
Yuki stared at Tora, who was obviously oblivious to the recent affection from the two siblings. He loved Tora and all, Tora was like his brother, best friend, whatever, they were never away from eachother, but the young man was just plain oblivious to just about everything.
Tora layed on the desk in a bored fashion as he watched Gaara do paper work, "You know, this won`t look good if someone walks in, right?"
"I don`t care," Gaara stated, staring at Tora for only a moment before getting back to his paperwork.
"Ya, ya,whatever," Tora yawned, before falling asleep.
"Don`t try to molest him, Kazekage-sama, Tora-sama isn`t ready for that kind of relationship," the large cat laughed from his spot in front of the desk.
Gaara blushed and went back to working.





TBC
Glomp Attack by Nikki_Yaoi
Glomp Attack


When Tora woke up he was sleeping on a soft bed, he moved his hands up to his eyes, where he felt no bandages or headband.
"Fuck!" Tora yelled, jumping out of the bed, onto Yuki's tail.
Yuki roared in pain as Tora fell down onto his back, also realizing he was only in his boxers.
"NYA! Who brought me here and took off all my clothes and stuff that covers my eyes?" he screamed.
"Kazekage-sama," Yuki stated, glaring at Tora, then checking his tail to make sure it was okay.
"Did he see my eyes?"
"No, I stopped him before he attempted to open your eyelids."
"Ah, arigatou, Yuki-kun!"
Yuki sighed and shook his head, pointing over to the dresser, "The headband and bandages are right t---" before Yuki could finish, Gaara walking in, and if he had eyebrows, one would be raised in confusion.
Tora screamed and closed his eyes, however, it was too late as Gaara had already seen them.
"They're..."
"I know..."Tora whispered as he ran to the dresser, throwing both the bandages and headband on.
"You know, you're quite loud," Gaara muttered emotionlessly.
"And you're quite...er, eyebrowless?" Tora said.
"Hn," Gaara replied, were all idiots cute, or was it just the ones Gaara was around?
Tora climbed onto the bed, sitting down, forgetting that he was lacking in the clothes department, or simply not caring.
Tora smiled, "So, Gaara-kun, did you only come in here to insult me or did you want to see my face? Hn?"
"Everytime I see your face I want to claw my eyes out, I came here to tell you to shut up..."
"You're so mean, Gaara-kun..." Tora muttered.
"Get dressed."
"Ah, hai, gomen Gaara-kun!" Tora yelled before looking around for clothes, "Uh..Gaara-kun?"
"Look in the closet, stupid."
Tora nodded and ran to the closet, pulling out a mesh shirt and black pants.
He pulled them on and frowned at Gaara, "Where are my old clothes? I like my old clothes!" he whined.
"We'll make you some more of the ones exactly like your old ones, just stop whining," Gaara hissed.
"OKAY GAARA-KUN!" Tora laughed, practically tackling Gaara as Temari walked in.
Temari twitched at the sight before her. Her little brother being cuddled with by their new...friend? That was suppose to be her! Wait, she didn`t like Tora like that.
She looked to her side, stumbling back as she noticed Yuki was sitting right next to her, "You hide emotions poorly..."
"I`ll never get use to having a talking cat around," she sighed.
"Tiger."
"What?"
"I`m a tiger, in the cat family, but not a cat."
"I don`t care if you are a pig! I will call you a cat if I want!" Temari exclaimed stubbornly, earing stares from both Gaara and Tora.
She chuckled nervously, "Oh, just came by to say breakfast is ready!" she yelled before dashing out of the room.
"YAY! Food!" Tora exclaimed as he jumped off Gaara and started dragging the young Kazekage out of the room and down the stairs, Yuki following close behind.
Tora took his seat at the table, dropping Gaara. He stared at the food on his plate, twitching, all of it was burnt or didn`t look edible, and from the looks on the other's faces, they thought the same too.
"Sorry about the food, I don`t normally cook..." Temari mumbled, poking the food on her plate.
Kankurou lauhed, "Obviously, I bet we'd die if we ate this!"
A piece of burnt toast went flying at Kankurou, hitting him right in the face. "You wanna insult my cooking again?" Temari barked.
Kankurou shook his head and started to eat the horrid looking food quickly.
Temari smiled with contentment, then looked over at Tora, who's plate was empty after shoving all the food down poor Yuki's throat. He smiled at Temari warily, "Heh, heh, that was yummy!"
He jumped out of his seat and started dragging Gaara to his office in attempt to get far away from Temari and her horrid cooking.
When they got there, Tora sat on the desk, watching Gaara work in a bored fashion, "I wanna fight some rogue ninja..."
Gaara looked up, "I`m planning on sending you after Itachi with Naruto and Sasuke....the Hokage requested it and wanted you to go specifically."
"Itachi-chan..." tear started to come to Tora's eyes, "I can't-I won`t, I won`t hurt Itachi-chan!"
Gaara frowned, "But you must..."
"I CAN`T!" Tora yelled, running out of the office, Yuki looking after him worriedly.




TBC
Happily Never After by Nikki_Yaoi
Author's Notes:
-mutters something about how posting titles at the beggining of everything is annoying- It seriously is xP ANYWAYS! Some ItachixTora will be in this chapter. YAY!
Tora stopped running when he bumped into someone on the outskirts of Suna, he fell back onto his butt.
"Gomenasai..." Tora muttered.
"Hmm...Tora-kun, you've been causing me a lot of trouble lately, did you know that?" a familiar voice replied.
Tora looked up, only to see Kisame and Itachi, staring smugly down out him.
"Ita-chan..." he whispered.
"Who said you could call me Ita-chan, Tora-kun?" Itachi asked, smirking smugly as he kneeled down in front of Tora.
Kisame leaned against a tree, keeping watch, just in case.
"Gomen...Itachi-sama..." Tora whispered, looking into Itachi's eyes.
He looked shocked when he realized he had been picked up bridal style by Itachi.
He felt his headband and bandages slowly be taken off, "Hm, it's a shame to hide those eyes, if only they didn't hide so much..."
"I don't see what is so special about them, they might be a beautiful shade of blue, but they aren't special...." Kisame muttered.
"Only the Uchiha clan knows the secret, or more like, I only know the secret now," Itachi snickered.
Tora wrapped his arms around Itachi's neck and closed his eyes. Why couldn't he refuse Itachi? It didn't make sense, all he could do was run, but in the end, he could never truely escape Itachi.
"TORA-SAMA!" came an urgent voice, Itachi looked to see Yuki, who was alone.
"Yuki-chan, come on, Tora-kun has some catching up to do with me...." Itachi mumbled as he started walking away from Suna.
Yuki sighed, looking back, he knew Gaara would start looking for them, and he could only hope Tora would get over Itachi real soon.

When they arrived back at the Akatsuki lair, Itachi place Tora in his bed and sat next to him, watching as the younger boy clung to him.
Yuki muttered something about how childish Tora was and how Itachi should know better, but this simply got him whacked on the head by Kisame, "Come on, kitty cat, let's leave these two alone..." Kisame muttered, pulling Yuki after him as Yuki growled indignantly.
When the two were gone, itachi smiled happily as he brushed the hair out of Tora's face, his eyes fluttering open, to reveal the bright saphire blue eyes. Tora's eyes attracted people's attention to them if they saw them, because it was really the only color Tora had. He wore black, he was pale, and had silver hair.
"Itachi-sama...I need to see Gaara-kun..." Tora muttered.
"You know, aslong as you stay here, none of your friends will be hurt," Itachi muttered.
"Really?"
"Really...I don't go back on my word."
Tora then glomped Itachi, knocking him off of the bed onto the floor, where Itachi pushed Tora under him, kissing him.
"Hm, now, be a good cat and go to sleep, I have buisness to attend too...." Itachi muttered, standing up and helped pull Tora off the floor.
"Hai, Itachi-sama..." Tora muttered, hugging Itachi and kssing him on the cheek before crawling onto the bed and curling up, falling asleep.
Itachi watched him for a moment, buisness could wait.
He tossed aside his cloak, sandles and shirt, and climbed next to Tora, pulling the younger boy closer, who gladly accepted the warmth.
"You've been through a lot..Tora-kun."

Meanwhile, Gaara paced nervously in his office, it had been over a day and there had been rumors that a mysterious man with long black hair and a man that resembled a shark had been seen around the outskirts of Suna.
And there had also been a rumor that Tora had been seen being carried out of Suna in Itachi's arms, and it didn't suprise him, because deep in his heart, he knew, Tora still loved Uchiha Itachi.




TBC
End Notes:
Poor Gaara-kun. But I love pairings with Itachi, and yes, you found out a little about Tora's eyes, which in the end, still tells you nothing xP Anyways, please review.
TO Love by Nikki_Yaoi
Author's Notes:
Yes-I love to torture my readers and I love torturing my OCs even more n_n Sometimes....not all the time...anyways! On to the story.
Tora woke up, staring t the pale face of none other then Uchiha Itachi.
"Itachi-sama?" he blinked, sitting up, then noticing he was in nothing but boxers and a shirt that was way too big for him, so much that it was starting to fall off his shoulders. "Do people enjoy undressing me?" he muttered, aggrivated by always waking up missing pants and sometimes a shirt.
"I can see why they would, Tora-kun," Itachi snickered.
"I thought you were asleep...." Tora muttered.
"You are unable to whispered, therefore, you woke me up," Itachi said, with a slight smirk.
Yuki came walking into the room, eye twitching slightly as he jumped up on the bed with Tora and Itachi, spreading out.
"I am never sleeping in the same room as Kisame-san again...the whole room smells like fish," he hissed.
Itachi frowned, "You won't get any sleep in here though, I mena, I know I'll be keeping Tora-kun up."
Yuki stared at Itachi, "You are a pervert...."
"And proud of it..." he muttered.
Tora stared blankly at the two, his legs curled to the side of him. "Itachi-sama, do I get to wear one of your cloaks?" he asked cutely.
Yuki stared. Why did Tora get so childish around Itachi, was it because of the past memories of their childhood? Or did Tora have a mental problem? "Tora-sama, you know we can't stay here...."
Tora looked into Yuki's eyes, "Yuki-kun, we will stay here, I told you I was going to protect them and anyways, it isn't like I'll be alone....I have Itachi-sama here and I have you, and Deidara-san! And Tobi-kun, and----" he was silenced with a kiss from Itachi, who smirked agaisnt his lips.
When he pulled back, Tora smiled contently as Itachi put a finger to Tora's lips, "Now, shh, we'll get you a cloak and you can say hello to your old friends."
Tora nodded and quickly ran into the bathroom to take a shower, locking the door behind him, before Itachi could get in.
Yuki smirked from his place on the bed, "Even if he isn't a virgin, he is quite modest, ne?"
Itachi rolled his eyes at Yuki's antic and sat on the bed, waiting for Tora to come out.

A few minutes later, Tora came out with a towel hanging loosely from his slender waist, "Where are my clothes?" he asked.
Itachi pointed to the closet as he got up, walking into the bathroom to take his shower as well.
Soon they were both dressed and clean, Tora had found a cloak that was the right size for him and a mesh shirt and black pants.
Yuki jumped down from the bed, after Itachi had forced a collar onto him that had the plate of his headband on it, with a big slash through it, and the material had the red clouds on it.
Yuki growled and walked out of the room, followed by Itachi and Tora.
No one was out in the room, except Kisame, who lazily sat on a chair.
"Where are the others?" Itachi asked emotionlessly.
"On missions..." Kisame replied.
"Okay, well, Tora-kun, make yourself at home," Itachi whispered into Tora's ear, making Tora shiver.
Yuki made a gagging sound, before trotting over to Kisame and biting him. Hard.
Kisame shrieked with pain, "Why'd you do that?! I'll shred you!"
Yuki smirked, "I was acting on instinct, Fishy Man."
"Why is Yuki-chan such a teme?" Itachi asked.
Tora smiled, "I have the tendancy to be get close to a lot of teme's, take you for instance, Itachi-sama!" Tora exclaimed.
Itachi twitched, just then, an explosion was heard, and Kisame and Itachi looked at eachother, Yuki and Tora jumping up in suprise, then Tora smiling.
"DEIDARA-SAN!" he squealed happily.





TBC
End Notes:
Let me get a few things clear: Tora has been to the Akatsuki Lair before, afterall, Itachi was constantly trying to keep Tora by him at all times. Tora also gets a lot more childish around Itachi for just about everything Yuki listed, after the tragic event of the Uchiha clan, eveytime he was around Sasuke or Itachi he was brought back to his childhood days, therefore acting more childish. Like a perverted five year old n_n Hope this clears some stuff up. PLEASE review c:
Fox Tricks by Nikki_Yaoi
Author's Notes:
n3n -evil snicker- It is so fun to torture anyone who reads this~ But atleast the eye mystery will end in this or the next chapter.

Italics are flashbacks
When they ran outside, Tora's eyes started to well up with tears, Itachi, Kisame, and Yuki staring in shock.
It wasn't Deidara...no, not this time.
"Hmm, nice to see you again Aniki, Tora-kun," said one of the ninja.
"OHAYO TORA-SAN!" Came a more energetic voice.
"Sasu-kun, Naru-kun...." Tora whispered, tears flowing down his cheeks as if they were small rivers.
Itachi walked up to Tora's side and licked the tears off of Tora's cheeks, "Hmmm, Sasuke, you made my little Tora-kun sad."
Tora's eyes closed for a moment and Itachi smirked knowing what was about to happen, he watched as Tora's fist clenched, and his features slowly looked more angry.
"I'm sorry Sasu-kun...but I won't let you hurt Itachi-sama...." Tora hissed, his voice becoming cold and hollow.
Sasuke and Naruto stepped back, Tora never sounded like this.
"You bastards will die!" Tora yelled, his eyes shooting open to reveal eyes the exact color of blood, the middle of the eye was black and the middle was a white slit and black was around the outside, Sasuke stared, it was like the sharingan. Was this why Tora had always covered his eyes, was it just to hide the reaction if he got angry?
Itachi put a hand on Tora's shoulder, "If they turn out to be to strong, I'll let you jump in, but do you remember what my father told you?"

"Tora-chan, you must remember, you may never use your abillity unless an Uchiha of higher stat tells you to do so, if you use it to much it will kill you. It is more dangerous then the sharingan..." Fugaku told a young Tora, who stared up at him with bright blue eyes.
Tora suddenly smiled, catching Fugaku off guard, "I already do whatever Itachi-sama tells me to do! And he has started teaching me how to control it!"
Fugaku frowned, why was this young, innocent boy constantly clinging to Itachi and showed little interest in Sasuke. Of course he was Sasuke's friend, but it was always Itachi, Itachi, Itachi.
"...Ano, Fugaku-sama...." Tora muttered.
"Hn?"
"What would you think if I loved Itachi-sama?" Tora asked. Fugaku coughed slightly, a child, an innocently pure child was asking such a question? Well, it did answer his question.
"Then, I'd think that was fantastic, Tora-chan...." Fugaku said warmly. He was kinder to this child then his sons, the boy had grown on him, besides, Fugaku thought it was merely a cute crush on his eldest son.


Tora blushed slightly, 'Damnit, the bastard got me again....' Tora thought, before looking up at Itachi and bowing slightly, "Hai, Itachi-sama, call me if you need help and I shall be there in a blink of an eye..."
"Yuki-chan...." Itachi muttered, noticing the cat's eyes had turned the exact same. Yuki snorted.
"Whatever..." he growled, sitting next to Tora.

Not long after, Itachi had called on Tora and Yuki's assistance, for the simple reason he wanted to see how strong Tora really was. Not like he'd actually let Naruto or Sasuke kill his Tora, he'd beat the crap out of them before they could do that.
Tora smirked, running around to behind Sasuke, and hitting him on the head, before ramming into him from behind.
Sasuke then quickly remembered what his father had told him about Tora.

"Tora-chan is special, as is his tiger, Yuki. Both were born with Uchiha DNA, Tora's being natural. However, the DNA mutated, but this was not bad," he paused, "Tora-chan and Yuki have the Xs, because the whole Uchiha clan considers them Plan X, a trumph card basically."
The young Sasuke frowned, "So we're just using Tora as a tool to kill?"
Fugaku's frown deepened, "Not anymore, he has become a bigger part of the family then just a weapon, though if it is ne---"
"But it could kill him!" Sasuke cried.
"I know..."
Just then, Itachi had stromed into the room angrily, "You will NEVER use Tora-kun as a weapon, or sacrifice! Do you understand?" he barked, obviously having been listening through the door.


"TEME!" Naruto yelled, running in front of Naruto, and holding a kunai up to black the katana from hitting Sasuke.
"...Where'd the katana come from?"
Itachi smirked, "Niisan, if you had payed attention, you would have noticed that Yuki handed it to him. Now that the inner beast has been activated, it will be a suprise if you survive!"
"DAMNIT! You know it could kill him, don't you care?"
Itachi froze, remembering that it depended on how long and how much he used it for how long it would take until he got killed or knocked out.
What could he do?




TBC
Yura Yura by Nikki_Yaoi
Author's Notes:
|D I updated...YAY!

Italics= Yura Yura by Hearts Grow (I LOVE THIS SONG SO SO SO MUCH! c:)

And Itachi is only being treated nicely because he loves my Tora-kun, otherwise, Sasuke would be kicking Itachi's ass n3n
Tora was about to stab Sasuke when all of a sudden sand blocked the attack.
Tora glared up at the one who dare stop him from ending his old friend's life, but when he saw who it was, his eyes went back to blue and he frowned.
"...Gaara-kun," he whispered before falling to his knees.
"Crap..." Itachi whispered, dashing over to Tora and lifting him up, "I won't let you harm him or me..." Itachi growled.
Yuki was standing right next to Itachi as was Kisame now. Yuki's eyes had changed into their sharingan like form as he glared around, as if daring anyone to come near them.
No one moved, besides Gaara. Gaara walked closer to Itachi, "Give me Tora-chan back....NOW!" he growled, eyes flaring with anger.
"Never," was Itachi's simple, but effective reply.

Yura yura to yuganda sora e
Kimi no motto e tonde yuke
Konna ni mo chikaku ni kanjiteru
Futatsu no omoi


Itachi and Kisame made hand signs before disappearing.
Sasuke stared, dumfounded, his brother never retreated unless he was losing, they weren't losing. If anything, they had the upper hand.
Naruto looked over at Gaara, "You know Tora?" he asked.
"Yes," Gaara responded coldly, "We have to get him back."
Naruto started to smirk as he jumped over to Gaara, "Ooooh~!" Naruto cooed, "I think Gaara has a crush!" Naruto was sent flying into Sasuke as Gaara punched him.
Sasuke helped Naruto back up and started to check him over to check if anything was out of place.
"Say that again and Sasuke won't get you back up...." Gaara hissed.
Naruto screamed and hid behind Sasuke.
Gaara punched a tree in anger and started pacing, trying to figure out some plans to get Tora back.

Zutto soba ni itta kara
Aita sukima ooki sugite
Namaiki na kimi no suna o na henji
Matte dare ga sabishii
Mirarenai machi de naiteru Nara
Soba ni inakutemo egao wa todoketai


Itachi sat in the middle of a forest, Tora's head was in his lap as he sobbed quietly.
Yuki licked Tora's face in an attempt to comfort his friend, while Kisame sat there, wanting nothing to do with Tora. Jealous much?
A few hours passed before Itachi deemed it safe to go back to the hideout and when they got back, everyone was there, staring at them oddly.
"Where were you, un?" Deidara asked, then noticed a sleeping Tora in Itachi's arms, "Hn, it's that Tora kid."
Tobi started jumping around excitedly, "TORA-CHAN! TORA-CHAN!" he squealed, making Deidara place a small bomb near him, making it explode.
Tobi screamed in pain, "DEIDARA-SENPAI!" he whined.
This woke up Tora, "Nya...Itachi-sama, what's with all the noise?" he yawned, opening his eyes slowly.
Yuki sat near Deidara, "Deidara-san, can I please sleep in your room? Kisame smells like fish...and I think you know what Itachi's room will soon smell and SOUND like..." he muttered.
Deidara stared at him, "Sure,un."
Yuki smiled contently, before curling up at Deidara's feet.

Yura yura to yuganda sora e
Kimi no moto e tonde yuke
Konna ni mo chikaku ni kanjiteru
Futatsu no omoi

Hitori dakke no sofa
Manaka wo tori atta ne
Itsuma demo muki atte iru tamme ni
Hoo dare wa ganbareru


Tora jumped out of Itachi's arms once he saw Deidara. He hugged Deidara happily, squealing, "NYA! I haven't seen you in forever, Deidara-san!"
Deidara sighed and hugged the younger boy back as he proceeded to glomp Deidara.
Itachi got annoyed after a while and picked Tora up, "Why don't you go say hi to Hidan?"
Tora twitched, oh how he despised Hidan, everything was against the annoying man's religion.
"Fine," Tora spit out as he struggled out of Itachi's grip, walking over to Hidan and holding his hand out, "Hi Hidan..."
"Shaking hands is against my religion...." Hidan muttered, staring at Tora stupidly.
"BAKA BAKIMONO!" Tora yelled, hitting Hidan over to head repeatedly as everyone cheered him on.

Miageta yozora wa kumo ga harete
Yume ni yukateru hitomi wakawaranai

Kira kira to kagayaku hoshi wa
Ima mo kimi wo terashiteru
Deata hito kawaranu sora no shika
Hitotsu no chikai


Tora started mumbling incoherently as he walked towards his and Itachi's room, leaving behind a very beat up Hidan who was currently being poked by Tobi.
"No wonder you love the kid," Deidara snickered, "Afterall, he beat up Hidan, un."
Itachi growled, "And if you ever touch my Tora-kun I will personally beat you up next!" With that he stormed after Tora.
Tora laid on the bed with his eyes closed and a smile placed upon his pale face.
Itachi sat down next to him, "Tora-kun?"
Tora turned over, curling up more as Itachi pondered how Tora went to sleep so easily and if Tora was a cat with all the time he slept.
He jumped when he heard Tora speak. "Nnnn~! Itachi-sama!" he moaned out, grabbing hold of Itachi's arm and cuddling it.

Hanasu toki ni kami wo
Sawaru kuru segao tsuteiru
Hitori kiri de nemuru mune no
Itamisae kito kizu nai

Yura yura to yuganda sora e
Kimi no motto e tonde yuke
Konna ni mo chikaku ni kanjiteru
Futatsu no omoi


That was enough to make even Itachi blush. He reached over with his free arm and nudged Tora, "Uh...Tora-kun, wake up."
Tora growled, "Five more minutes!"
"NOW!"
"Fine...fine," Tora yawned, "Why can't I ever get any sleep?"
"What were you dreaming about?" Itachi asked.
Long, dramatic pause.
"Uhhh....did I say anything?" Tora asked, blushing intensely.
"Uh, ya, you moaned out my name..." Itachi muttered.
"You heard nothing...." Tora muttered, red and black flashing across his blue eyes before disappearing.
Itachi smirked, tackling Tora, "By the way...you're mine!"

Kira kira to kagayaku hoshi ga
Itsumo hutari utsushiteru
Deata hito kawaranu sora no shika
Hitotsu no chikai






TBC

|D Heh...heh, I'd write a lemon in the next chapter....if I could, but I can't because I don't have the confidence to yet. So unless someone wants to teach Nikki the basics you are going to get a morning in the next chapter! -evil laugh-
Next Morning by Nikki_Yaoi
Author's Notes:
I can't make lemons. >P So you'll have to get over it and accept this! -shot- Besides...Oni, I know you have footage! >o

HAH! And now I have updated both stories you've requested I update c:
Itachi nudged Tora who was face first in a pillow, swatting at Itachi again, the boy was determined to not be woken up, making Itachi's job more difficult then it had to be. "You have to walk, Tora-kun," Itachi muttered.

"But it'll hurt," Tora cried. Itachi reached under Tora in attempt to pick him up, but instead, got bitten.

"Ow..." Itachi muttered,glaring at Tora, before pulling the covers off and dragging him off the bed by his legs.

Tora screamed when his face hit the ground, "I'LL GET UP!" he snapped, sitting up, rubbing his head.

Deidara bursted into the room, "Where's the explosion?" He suddenly blushed as he noticed Itachi had just dragged Tora out of bed, and that they were both very, very naked. Tora screamed loudly as he attempted to run behind Itachi, wincing in pain the whole time.

"Damn, he screams loud, I thought there was an explosion, un...." Deidara muttered, turning and walking out. Both Uchihas watched Deidara walk out as if he had just seen both of them fully clothed and if his mistake had been nothing more then a small mistake. Tora's face was entirely red as he crawled back under the covers that were now on the floor.

"Leave me alone...." Tora whined, making sure his whole body was covered.

Itachi was finally getting fed up with the antics of Tora, being an uke couldn't be that hard. He reached down and grabbed the bundle of blankets that had Tora in it. "Fine, Tora-kun, you can stay under the covers, but you are still taking a shower..." Itachi mumbled.

"Never!" was Tora's short reply that was muffled slightly by the covers that completely covered his body. Itachi rolled his eyes as he entered the bathroom, slamming the door shut behind him.

About thirty minutes later, after yelling, fighting, and trying to get Tora to do things were they finally dressed, Yuki now laying in the room, sprawled out on the bed on his back, nose wrinkled in disgust.

"Damnit...why am I in here?" he asked, putting his large paws over his nose, "It smells like sex..." he hissed.

Tora was hiding behind Itachi in slight embarassment, grabbing Yuki by the collar to drag him out as they went to join the others.

Every single person was smirking, but Kisame was the first to speak. "Tora-san, try to be more quiet next time, okay?" he said smugly.

"Doing that is against my religion," was Hidan's rsponse to the whole thing. Tora twitched, ignoring his discomfort to charge over at Hidan, flipping the man and punching him in the face.

"No wonder you've never gotten laid! Not because it is against your religion, but because you are an insane little bastard!" Tora barked, making the rrest of the Akatsuki erupt in laughter as Tora continued assaulting Hidan.

Itachi finally dragged the enraged man away from Hidan, smirking the whole time as he watched Hidan's beaten form twitch. He suddenly flung Tora over his shoulder and walked towards their room, closing the door behind them.

Itachi sat Tora on the bed, staring into the crystal clear blue eyes of his lover. "Itachi-sama?" Tora whispered, blushing slightly, "They're all mean..."

"Ya, I know..." Itachi chuckled slightly, smiling at Tora with a true smile.
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=2994