*^* One Shots ^*^ by Ayama Tatsumi
Summary: This is just a collection of one shots I've made. This has a whole bunch of Different Naruto Characters if ya want review and ask if you want me to dedicate a one shot to you ^_^
Categories: General Fiction Characters:
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 14 Completed: No Word count: 4995 Read: 13279 Published: 31/12/06 Updated: 11/03/07

1. Naruto One Shot by Ayama Tatsumi

2. First Come First Serve by Ayama Tatsumi

3. Emotions Are a Weakness So I Guess I’m Weak by Ayama Tatsumi

4. “I Can See All.” “Bet Ya Can’t See How I Feel About You” by Ayama Tatsumi

5. Shut Up Cause I Love You by Ayama Tatsumi

6. You Made Me a Better Person by Ayama Tatsumi

7. For the Longest Time by Ayama Tatsumi

8. Like a Fish to Water... Pft... I Only Wish by Ayama Tatsumi

9. I Did This for You by Ayama Tatsumi

10. Not So Pure by Ayama Tatsumi

11. Screw Destiny by Ayama Tatsumi

12. Don't You Have a Present For Me? by Ayama Tatsumi

13. I'm Like a Bird by Ayama Tatsumi

14. I Don't Love You by Ayama Tatsumi

Naruto One Shot by Ayama Tatsumi
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer

I own no character in this the girl named Suki belongs to my friend. I own no Naruto character either. Wait I do own one Nami.
You always were best friends with Naruto. You always were there for him like he was there for you. For a long time you’ve had a crush on him, but you could never tell him.

“Hey, Naruto! Catch!” You said throwing a water balloon at him hitting him straight in the face causing him to scream. You laughed as he twist dried his hair and your long red hair got tugged on. “Ow!!! Quit it Naruto!!!!!!” You screamed hitting him playfully on the chest.

“Whatever you say….” He dropped your hair yes but he also poured a bucket of water on your head. You now soaked and pissed. Your green eyes go darker as you draw your sword. “This shirt was brand new….” You said bluntly. “Ya and its white” Naruto replied snickering. “WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” You screamed covering yourself.

“I’m sorry, Suki-chan here” Naruto said as he handed her a towel. “Why thank you Naruto-kun.” You sad smiling. You wrapped it around his face. “What are you doing?!” Naruto asked his words slightly muffled. Just as he said that it started snowing.

You take the towel off stuffing snow in his face. “Revenge!” You screamed running from the angry Naruto who chased after you. “You’ll never catch me a—“You were about to finish, but he caught you pinning you to the ground.

“Ha I got you Suki!” Naruto shouted in triumph… but you disappeared. “Where’d you go?!” Naruto shouted. He looked everywhere, but no sign of you. You reappeared behind him wrapping your arms around his back. “Oh there you are.” He said plainly. You both started to laugh insanely.

“Why are we so insane?” You asked. “Because we lack brains!” Naruto finished. You both laughed again. “Hanging out at my place or yours?” Naruto asked. “Not my place… cause my parents hate you I don’t though.” You replied. “I always thought they liked me.” Naruto replied. “Nope.”

“Well not my place. Shino walked by my place and the bugs haven’t left…” Naruto told you. You laughed so hard at that. “Ok talk to ya later see ya foxy!” You shouted giving him one quicker hug and left. “By Red Head.” Naruto called back walking home.

When you got home your mother yelled at you “Were you playing with that monster again!!!!” She hollered. “Ya…. But he’s not a monster! His name is Naruto Uzumaki!” You yelled back. “I forbid you from ever seeing him again!” your mother sternly said.

You were heart broken. You loved Naruto; you never wanted to leave him. But what your mother did crossed the line. You ran upstairs packed your stuff up and moved into your best friends place Nami.

Then the next day you ran to the forest and found Naruto. His head hung low. You had missed his birthday with the present because you didn’t have enough money, but you finally saved up enough to get him the glass fox you had seen in a store. You walked closer to him. His eyes were a burning red color. “N….Naruto?” You stammered his head rose.

There you had finally had seen why he was called a monster.

He darted after you digging his claws deep into your arms. He pulled them out, but just as quickly found another spot on your arm to do so. You screamed in pain dropping the present on the ground.

“Stop it Naruto!” You yelled, but it didn’t work. You were in tears. Your best friend who you had known practically your entire life was trying to kill you. You hugged him, but then all he did was claw at your back. “Please Stop Naruto-kun!” You yelled again and once again no effect. You leaned up to meet his height. Your eyes locked with his.

And with that you kissed him. He started to turn back to normal and kissed back. Just as he did it started snowing again. A little snow flake had landed on your shoulder. And on that flake there was a fox face on it. In an instant you were healed and in Naruto’s arms. “Aishiteru…” You both said in a whisper.

This is dedicated to my dear friend Trish
First Come First Serve by Ayama Tatsumi
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I own no Naruto character I only own my own.
You walk through the doors of the shop where you work part time to pay for rent. Yet again the Uchiha boy walks in and buys absolutely nothing. “You know… when people come in here people buy stuff.” You said to him as he turned to look at you.

“Hn… Whatever it’s not like any of these weapons will work.” He retorted. You got ticked off royally. “Look before I report you I suggest you stop harassing me!” You yelled then your boss came in.

“Yelling at the costumers what’s wrong with you!” He shouted as you get hit hard in the back of the head now a bump forming there. “You’re fired!” Those words just rung in your ear like a broken record.

You glared at Uchiha before leaving with your stuff.

You set your stuff down when you were in the woods you thought you were alone though so you decided to start your training. You made over 20 clones of yourself for starters then started to attack each other. One puff of smoke after another as the one person in the world you hated came closer.

After the last one turned into smoke he was behind you.

You’re P.O.V

“Get out of here!” I shouted. “Make me.” He hned as you could feel something around your waist. Instantly then the blood rushed to my cheeks. “Wha…. What are you doing?!” I yelled. “Just seeing if what I thought was true” He replied ever so coolly.

If you haven’t guessed yet this is Sasuke’s P.O.V


I just wanted to see… if she felt the same way I do.. Damn women are so confusing when it comes to their feelings. I let go of her. She turned around, but while turning she tripped and landed right on top of me... In instinct I wrapped my arms around her waist. The thing that shocked me the most is…. We kissed.

And surprising me even more is that in spite of all this she didn’t pull away… she pushed in deepening it.

You’re P.O.V

I had gotten a new job as a waitress. To top it off I have to wear a skirt. Oh joy note the sarcastic that is me.
And every day since I’ve been working there… right when my shift starts is Sasuke, never really surprised me. I walked over to his table “Yet again with you, you’re the first I serve.” I said taking my pen and note pad out “Well it is first come first serve… and I always want to be the first person for you.” He replied.
Emotions Are a Weakness So I Guess I’m Weak by Ayama Tatsumi
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I own no Naruto character. I own no character in this
Dedication: Dedicated to my new friend Deadly Dream
You silently crept out of where you were for the past hour waiting for the Akatsuki pair to fall asleep.

’ If I kill them now I’ll save whoever is being hunted down by them’. You drew your ANBU katana and got ready to chop off the one’s head when suddenly their hat had fallen off.

It was your old murderous friend Uchiha Itachi.

’ I can’t! maybe if I kill the other guy he’ll retreat….. No that’s stupid Itachi would never retreat’

Your grip tightened on the sword.

You’re P.O.V

My grip tightened. I had to kill him to protect everyone, but I can’t. I’m not sure of what I feel for him god damnit!

Just then he woke up, his Sharingan eyes boring into my mask. The other man was still asleep. The same with my fellow team… I was all alone, with the Uchiha murderer.

His eyes showed no emotion. “What are you doing here?” He asked standing. “To kill you and your partner, to protect the villagers of Konoha.” You stated. His look seemed to soften? He took a step closer as you moved backwards.

After a little while you bumped into a tree as his body was up against yours. “I know you couldn’t kill me. Old friend” He said into my ear which made me slightly blush. “I know that you’re Mayu. I could tell from your voice.”

Just then he removed your mask. And then out of no where placed his lips against yours. He then broke quickly “Emotions are only a weakness” He stated as he started to leave.

“Then I guess I’m weak” You told him before he returned to his partner to wake him up so they could leave.
“I Can See All.” “Bet Ya Can’t See How I Feel About You” by Ayama Tatsumi
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I own no Naruto character I own no character in this ^_^
Dedication: Dedicated to my friend Koyuki!
Oh before we begin since I don’t really have a name for your OC if you have one for Neji there will be no names! Well cept so the Naruto characters.


You’re P.O.V

Yet again, training with Gai’s team. I sighed as Lee was trying to impress me with his taijutsu, but I was more interested in Neji. I can’t help the way I feel over him ok?

It was my turn against Tenten. I really didn’t care if I won or not to me it’s all troublesome. (ya this person best friend is Shikamaru) After a long match it was resolved in a tie. Lee had cheered me one which personally made me want to snap at him.

BBQ

I sat with Shikamaru at the BBQ waiting for our food. Like usually he hardly ordered anything saying that it was to troublesome. I rolled my eyes. Just then who walked through that door started to make me blush. It was Hyuuga Neji.

Midnight at the Lake

I was kicking my feet in the water as I stared up in the sky.

I had no idea he was watching me until he sat beside me. “H-hi Neji “I stuttered. He looked at me. He became a lot nicer after his battle with Naruto in the exams. To bad Sasuke had to run off though.

“Your Byakugan is really cool Neji.” I Stated. “Yes. I can See All.” He replied back. “I bet you can’t see how I feel about you.” I replied.

“Oh yes I can.” He told me as he kissed me.
Shut Up Cause I Love You by Ayama Tatsumi
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I own no Naruto character in fact I own no character in this story.
Dedicated to: Ayumi-san and Akina-san ^_^ haha Akina is the name of a character I made up ^_^
You’re P.O.V

I was in yet again another fight with Deidara. Man he was such an idiot! “No you shouldn’t just go blow things up just because you think it’s a bang!” I screamed. “Well then maybe you shouldn’t think of killing people in the most agonizing way as possible yeah!” Deidara shouted back.

“Would you both just get a life?!” Kisame shouted. “Shut up Sushi! hmmmm” Deidara shouted back at him. “Hey leave the fish out of this!” I yelled. Deidara stormed off to his room.

I did the same. Then an hour we both came out acting like best friends. Deidara wouldn’t stop talking. I really wanted to say this to him seriously I’ve kept it bottled up for just to long. “Would you just shut up I have something to say” I asked. He went quiet.

“Ummm hehe forget it!” I said thinking about what could happen. “No tell me!” Deidara asked. “Umm well *blush*I kinda maybe---“ Kisame jumped in. “Hi ya!” He shouted both his arms around our shoulders.

“Umm Kisame could we have a moment ~~~~~ was just about to tell me something.” Deidara said. “Oh Okay!” Kisame said and left.

~~~~~~~~ means you okay? Okay!

“Well I was saying umm… I...” “Quit stalling!” “Shut up Cause I love you!” I blurted out. Deidara blinked. Just then out of no where I kissed him.
You Made Me a Better Person by Ayama Tatsumi
Author's Notes:
I own nothing
A Lee one shot enjoy

She was broke again. Betrayed once again, shunned by her family. No one to turn to. No one To love her. There was one though. Well she only hoped. He liked another girl which hurt her even more.

She walked down the streets face tear stained, but you couldn’t tell the rain just poured down. Blood dripping from her unhealed wound. She had to see him just one more time the boy who had changed her life around two years ago.

Flash Back

She sat by the stream wiping tears from her eyes. She just lost her brother. The only person who ever acknowledged her. Who noticed her for an actual human being. She heard something in the background a thud, thud, and thud. She walked over there to see a young boy with a pony tail and bug like eyes kicking at a practice dummy.

He looked over at her he gave her a goofy grin. “I’m Rock Lee! What’s your name?” He asked.


Flash Back Over

Tears feel from her face as the blood dripped down her legs and arms. Her tattered hair beating away at her face, in the pouring rain. She was getting closer to his house. Then she remembered that day.

Flash Back

“Hey! I have a huge crush on someone!” Lee told her. “Who is it Lee-san?” She asked. “Sakura-chan!” He shouted giving her a thumbs up. “Oh… how nice she must be really happy a nice guy like you likes her.” She smiled hiding her pain. For six months now she started to realize that she had had feelings for him for a while.

Flash Back Over

She got to his door. She knew she had not much more time so she pulled out a small note saying something. She collapsed as the rain just washed away her blood.

He came out after hearing a thud. And saw the horrible sight. He looked in her hand to see the note.

Note

Dear Lee-kun… For a while I’ve liked you, but I could never tell you due to your crush on Sakura-san. I hope your happy with her. I’m glad that I meet you that day two years ago. Because you made me a better person
For the Longest Time by Ayama Tatsumi
Author's Notes:
you all know da drill
The Shika one shot my friend Koyuki asked for I’ll have the Kakashi one up after school ^/
Like a Fish to Water... Pft... I Only Wish by Ayama Tatsumi
Author's Notes:
I own nothing!
A young woman about in her late twenty’s was seen being trained by a jonin with silver gravity defying hair. “I can’t be a ninja I practice and train so hard and I always get no where Kakashi-sensei. “The woman cried as she was trying to walk perfectly balance on a beam very high up in the air.

“You can do it if you focus more!” He shouted back reading his book. She wobbly walked back and forth on the beam. About twenty steps in she started to lose her balance and fell. She screamed in horror.

“You have to be more careful.” He instructed. “*Sigh* why can’t you take this like a fish to water?” He stated as he caught her. “Easy. I’m not a fish and this isn’t water.” She smirked.

He just gave her a small glare. “Okay shuriken practice.” He stated.

2 Years Later

Still no luck with the girl man does she ever suck! ’ this is too hard. I really like him but he’s kinda strict I like a guy who’s laid back’ She thought. “You know what screw being a ninja I’m just gonna go get a job at a restaurant or something!” She shouted and stormed off.

(Hehe I’m evil so her job is gonna be something degrading for her BWHAHAHA!)

She danced around the pole like she has been doing it all her life. It was a piece of cake. She was good at playing around a dancing like that. Not to mention a body to go with the job.

Just then who of all people enters? Kakashi with his little old book. He seen her and his eyes nearly popped out of his head. He got a pervy little smirk and decided to buy a little something else.

“God who knew you were such a perv Kakashi” She said. “Ya so you know you like it.” He said with a smirk. “Ya that’s true. “ She replied and kissed him.
I Did This for You by Ayama Tatsumi
Author's Notes:
I own nothing
She cried on her bed again. Every night was the same. She’d cry. No one ever knew. They thought she was perfect.

A perfect girl with a perfect kiss.

But they never knew the other part.

With perfect scars on her wrist.

She dug it deeper and deeper into her flesh. She wanted to leave. She knew he hated her. So why bother being here. He was all she ever truly cared about. But he never returned it.

It felt so good……. But she went to deep and started to loss her vision. She blacked out. No later had this happened when someone burst through her door and saw. Blood everywhere. He couldn’t take it. He had no idea why.

“I should’ve came sooner…. Maybe I could’ve stopped you.” Tears fell from his eyes.

5 years later

Every time. Marked on the day of her death and time. He went to her grave. Just to see her. He always would apologize for not being there for her. He apologized to nothing. Everyone thought he was crazy.

“It’s alright Kazekage-sama…. I’m in a better place now. I know you’ve never liked me…. But I’ll always love you. “A woman in all white and very pale said to him.

Yes my Gaara one shot T_T sad I know eh?
Not So Pure by Ayama Tatsumi
Author's Notes:
ok give me ideas people! I'm running low here I got this idea walking on a path when it was snowing hehe i own nothing
Snow fell onto the ground. A young girl sighed her hair whipping in the air. The cold air stung on the poor girls flesh. Whenever she breathed a small cloud would form from her breath. She was walking on a bridge. Seeing a sight that horrified her.

“Haku-kun!” He was lying dead. She cried her tears starting to freeze to her skin. No one was there. She was devastated. The only guy she ever known. Ever loved was now dead. She never got to tell him. None the less show him her true feelings for him.

Flash Back

The young girl was walking through the woods on a warm summer’s day. The sun glowed on her pale skin. She saw a young girl. “Hi there…” She said. A bird landed on the other girls finger. “Hello I’m Haku …” she said. “But that means you’re a boy.” She said. “Yes I am.” He told her.

“Oh I’m sorry I thought you were a girl… to be honest I think your way prettier then me.” She slightly laughed. “Thanks.” He said. The bird started peeking at her. “Ow!.... damn birds….” She said glaring at the bird causing Haku to chuckle.

“There not that bad. “He said.

Flash Back Ends

She cried. Snow fell onto her face. “Oh Haku-kun…. If only you didn’t let yourself be used as a weapon.” She cried and grabbed a kunai out of one of his pockets.

Flash Back

“Haku-kun…. Why can’t you tell me who you’ve swore to protect?” She asked. “Because if I did... you might hate me.” He said sadly. “I’d never hate you.” She said holding his hand causing him to blush slightly.

Flash Back Over

She plunged it into her chest. Leaving all her memories behind. She was a confused teenager in love. Her body laid limply over his. Blood pouring from her chest. Her eye sight got blurry, and vanished. The snow continued to fall. Tears still formed in her eyes. She now walks as a maroboshi (Phantom) but not to harm. To protect those in love. So that what happened to her never happens to them.

Hope ya enjoyed!
Screw Destiny by Ayama Tatsumi
Author's Notes:
I own nothing
“Gahh! Destiny sucks and you know it!” A girl with dirty blonde hair shouted towards a young Hyuuga. “Destiny rules all your destiny is crap though!” He shouted towards her.

“You think you’re so smart but your not!” She shouted back at him. “Yes I am!” “No your not!” “Yes I am!” “Screw destiny!” She shouted at him. She flicked him off and went on her way.

Next Day

”Neji!” She said glomping him. Normal day usually they wind up fighting one day their best friends the next. “Oh it’s just you.” He said in a plain tone.

“Oh your nice aren’t you happy to see me?” She asked. “Yeah I guess.” He replied. “You don’t mean it!” “Yes I do!” “No you don’t!” “Yes I do!” “Both of you shut up!” Some random person shouted leaving The girl with a blush and Neji with a cold stare.

Next Day

“Huh? Neji why did you want us to meet—“She got cut off by him kissing her. “This is destiny….” He told her. “No as I said before Screw Destiny.” She replied.

Hope you enjoyed sorry I didn’t use your name I don’t usually do in my recent ones. Anyways tomorrow Racheal your getting your one shot of Hidan! (He “dies” though…… well not in the one shot just in the manga I’m a big spoiler ^_^)
Don't You Have a Present For Me? by Ayama Tatsumi
Author's Notes:
I own nothing
“You take to long! Damn your rituals and long boring speeches!” Kakazu yelled at Hidan. “Shut up! It’s apart of my religion!” Hidan snapped. Kakazu walked off counting his money.

Next Day

“Hey Hidan!” A straw hair coloured hair girl said jumping on a meditating Hidan. “Oh hi there Miwa” He replied. (Gaahhh I used a name…. eh oh well) “Is apart of your religion not believing in love?” She asked cutely. “No… why?” He asked. “Oh no reason!” She replied.

She ran off quickly leaving him puzzled.

Next Week

“Hey Hidan!” The girl said jumping on him. “You know you don’t have to jump on me to get my attention.” He told her. “Ya I know it’s just fun to do” She grinned. He sighed.

Next Month

“Hi Hidan!” The girl shouted. Today was her 20th birthday. “Hello there Miwa happy birthday.” He told her. “Don’t you have a present for me?” She asked. “Oh ya….” He replied kissing her.
End Notes:
Hope you enjoyed this Racheal I hope I stayed in character with Miwa
I'm Like a Bird by Ayama Tatsumi
Author's Notes:
I own Nothing
This goes out to Koyuki!

You're beautiful, that's for sure
You'll never ever fade



Eimi blinked she was nervous as hell. “Umm… look a cat is flying!” She pointed and ran off. She was only nervous due to the fact a certain Hyuuga boy had walked past. Lately she’s been getting a weird feeling around him. Like butterflies in her stomach weird. She looked at the birds. “Why do they always remind me of him!” She mumbled as she continued to walk away.


You're lovely but it's not for sure
That I won't ever change



okay now she realized that she had a huge crush. Good it’s a good idea to know it before it gets to serious, but one problem… It’s a huge crush! She was sitting under a tree watching the birds fly around in the sky and be free.


“Oh I wish I could be like them.”


And though my love is rare
Though my love is true



“What! Sasuke ran off!” Eimi screamed so loud that you could hear her down the street. “Ya… Sakura had tried to stop him, but he just went anyways.” Naruto replied. “Eimi… it’d be troublesome if you came so you’re staying here.” Shikamaru told her.


I'm like a bird, I'll only fly away
I don't know where my soul is, I don't know where my home is
(and baby all I need for you to know is)
I'm like a bird, I'll only fly away
I don't know where my soul is , I don't know where my home is
All I need for you to know is



“Neji I need to tell you something before you go…” Eimi said quietly as they walked over to under a tree. “Ya what is it?” He asked. “I—I like you a lot…” She said becoming so nervous she ran off.


Your faith in me brings me to tears
Even after all these years
And it pains me so much to tell
That you don't know me that well
And though my love is rare
Though my love is true


’ I hope he doesn’t get hurt….’ Was all she could think about.


I'm like a bird, I'll only fly away
I don't know where my soul is, I don't know where my home is
(and baby all I need for you to know is)
I'm like a bird, I'll only fly away
I don't know where my soul is , I don't know where my home is
All I need for you to know is



And then she realized. He was too strong to let himself get beaten up so easily… he’ll be fine! But of course… not everything happens according to peoples hopes.


It's not that I wanna say goodbye
It's just that every time you try to tell me that you love me
Each and every single day I know
I'm going to have to eventually give you away
And though my love is rare
And though my love is true
Hey I'm just scared
That we may fall through



She just stood there… staring at his almost lifeless corpse as he was stretched out on the floor having drastic surgery done to him. It brought her to tears.


I'm like a bird, I'll only fly away
I don't know where my soul is, I don't know where my home is
(and baby all I need for you to know is)
I'm like a bird, I'll only fly away
I don't know where my soul is , I don't know where my home is
All I need for you to know is (X3)



She never did find out what he thought of her… but she knew he liked her. Because ever since he had left on that Sasuke retrieval mission when he got back they never could be separated.
I Don't Love You by Ayama Tatsumi
Author's Notes:
I Own Nothing
This goes out to Amanda or Kagome204 in this one shot your name is gonna be Ami it means friend ok?


Well, when you go
Don't ever think I'll make you try to stay
And maybe when you get back
I'll be off to find another way



“Why though!” Ami sobbed as the rain poured down on their forms. Two people stood at the gates of Konoha. Both had known each other for so long. “That is none of your concern.” He replied coldly. “Itachi wait!” She tried to stop him, but couldn’t. “Forget about me…” He replied. “I can’t!” She sobbed.


“If you know what’s good for you, you will.” He told her. “I can’t you idiot! They may call you a genius, but you’re nothing more then a spoiled brat!” She cried out in anger.


And after all this time that you still owe
You're still the good-for-nothing I don't know
So take your gloves and get out
Better get out
While you can



It had been five years since that day. Ami never got over it. “That good-for-nothing spoiled brat!” She always said out in anger. He hurt her so badly. She had wanted to tell him try to make things right again, but she knew it could never be right. She never knew that once a month a pair of red hypnotic eyes watched her in her sleep, To make sure she was alright, to see if she still cared.


When you go
Would you even turn to say
"I don't love you
Like I did
Yesterday"



He had showed up. Not knowing what to do when she heard this she ran to where he was. Just to see his face. To tell him how it had felt. To say everything she couldn’t say. She saw him. His hand over his younger brothers’ neck. She gasped in fear. “Itachi don’t!” She tried to get him to stop, but a large fish-like man pulled his sword in front of her.



Sometimes I cry so hard from pleading
So sick and tired of all the needless beating
But baby when they knock you
Down and out
It's where you oughta stay



Ami was out training one night outside of Konoha. Punching and kicking at random dummies. Then Ami had felt a presence. “Who’s there?” She shouted drawing a kunai as Itachi walked out. She stiffened as he drew closer to her. “Have all the horrible things I’ve done made you hate me, detest me…. Made you want to kill me?” He asked.


And after all the blood that you still owe
Another dollar's just another blow
So fix your eyes and get up
Better get up
While you can
Whoa, whoa



“Of course… it hasn’t… I can’t hide it no matter how hard I try.” She dropped the kunai and he drew closer. He stayed silent though. “And the reason why is because…” She sighed. “Is because I love you Itachi..” Ami replied quietly.


When you go
Would you even turn to say
"I don't love you
Like I did
Yesterday"
Well come on, come on



“Ami…” He put his hand on her cheek and lifted her face towards his. Something unexpected is going to happen Ami had thought. “I had cared for you… but now I can’t care for anyone” He replied coldly.


When you go
Would you have the guts to say
"I don't love you
Like I loved you
Yesterday"



He pulled out a kunai. “You’re the one and only I ever had loved…. Don’t forget that.” He said bring the kunai to her neck.


I don't love you
Like I loved you
Yesterday
I don't love you
Like I loved you
Yesterday


Something you weren’t expecting eh? Good! That’s what I was going for.
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=2839