pheromones by zakkarian
Summary: shino's bug bites naruto and injects some freaky bug juice. what will happen??? O_O. basicly, lots of smut. involving shino, kiba, neji, iruka, kakashi, nauto, and eventually, the poor neglected sasuke. (mabye a few more)
Categories: Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance, Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance > Top Pairings > Kakashi and Iruka, Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance > Top Pairings > Sasuke and Naruto Characters:
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 17796 Read: 10314 Published: 21/12/06 Updated: 23/02/07

1. Chapter 1: the hungry bug by zakkarian

2. Chapter 2: the pheromone by zakkarian

3. Chapter 3: this could be fun! by zakkarian

4. Chapter 4: the bath house by zakkarian

5. Chapter 5: sexy naruto, blind iruka by zakkarian

Chapter 1: the hungry bug by zakkarian
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or any of the characters from the show or anything to do with Naruto. Except this story.
Pheromones by zakkarian

Warning: yaoi and most probably smutty

 

 

“Talking”

Thinking or talking to Kyuubi

Kyuubi talking back. ^_^

 

-Scene change-

-- (name) POV change--(point of view)

 

ok, sasuke left the village and went with orochimaru then killed him because he found out that Itachi was possessed by orochimaru when he killed his clan. So when he killed orochimaru he broke the hold he had on Itachi, so now Itachi is back with Sasuke. Nothing else has happened since then but Naruto going to train with jiraya. Everyone is back in the village, around 18 years old, and are ether Chunin or jonin. But they still act like children.

 

Got it?

Ok let’s START!!!!

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Chapter 1: the hungry bug

 

 

--Naruto POV--

 

-Ichiraku ramen bar-

 

 

naruto smiled at his sensei.

 

“Thank you Iruka sensei! You always give me free ramen!”

 

“It’s because I love you Naruto.”

 

“I love you too Iruka! You’ve always been like a father to me!”

 

A strange look passed over Iruka’s face.

 

“Yes…right.”

 

“What’s wrong Iruka sensei?”

 

“Nothing, nothing.”

 

Naruto smiled and nodded and went back to eating his sixth bowl of ramen so fast that he seemed to be inhaling it.

 

Sakura walked up to the restaurant

 

“Naruto! There you are! I’ve been looking for you!”

 

“You’ve been looking for me?” Naruto said suggestively.

 

“BAKA!”

 

She whacked him on the head.

 

“I am going around telling everyone in our old class that Kakashi organized a race! It’s just for fun”

 

“Well why didn’t you say so?! When is it?!”

 

“Today! Everyone is ready! We were just waiting for you!”

 

“Really? Then let’s go!”

 

Sakura and Naruto walked off leaving Iruka sitting at the restaurant staring after him with a distant expression on his face.

 

 

-Training grounds-

 

 

All the teams and their teachers were sitting around on logs or on the ground or leaning against trees chatting. The only one not on the ground was Kakashi, he was predictably up in a tree with his porn book in his hand, reading like there was no tomorrow. Naruto and Sakura walked down the path.

 

Lee jumped up.

 

“Finally! The last contestants are here and we can start so I can prove my youthful sprit is the greatest out of all of us!”

 

Everyone else stood up

 

“Finally dobe! Where have you been? Let’s start already so I can beat all of you!” Sasuke said coldly.

 

“Hah! Yeah right! As if you could beat me teme!”

 

Kakashi jumped down from the tree and took out a map. He pinned it to a tree with a kunai and started to speak.

 

“Ok! Everyone let’s start! First I will describe the course and obstacles you will encounter. There will be a 400 meter run between each obstacle. You start here, run along this path here, then jump through there rings in the trees here, then jump back down to the ground, hop along the stepping stones in the river, and you can’t touch the water or you will be disqualified. on the other side you have to pop the balloon with your name on it but you must find it first. After you burst your balloon you must run back here going through all the obstacles along the course. You may set traps for your opponents and try to slow them down as much as possible.”

 

Everyone stood staring.

 

“All that? Well then let’s get started!” Naruto shouted.

 

This is going to be interesting kit

 

Oh yeah

 

“Oh and if you don’t go through the obstacles properly you will get disqualified …there will be teachers at each obstacle to make sure you don’t cheat and skip any obstacles…ok! Let’s get started! The starting line is over there!”

 

Kakashi pointed to the edge of the clearing. Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Ino, Choji, Kiba, Shino, Hinata, Tenten, Neji and Lee all rushed over to the starting line, which was marked by a line of smooth river stones. Kakashi walked over to the line, rolling up the map.

 

c’mon kit! You can do it!

 

thanks kyuubi! With your help they won’t stand a chance!’

 

what makes you think I am gonna help you? I am not gonna help you that’s cheating!

 

fine as long as you are cheering for me’

 

“Ready, set, GO!” he yelled.

 

Naruto, ino, sakura, sasuke, kiba, shino, hinata, tenten, neji and Lee shot off. Shikamaru jogged for about 10 meters before spotting an interesting cloud in the sky, and walked off to find a spot to watch it comfortably. Choji walked off with his stomach rumbling, to try to find some food. Sakura stumbled on a tree branch just in the middle of the first obstical and twisted her ankle. she was about to fall when Lee suddenly appeared and caught her.

 

“ahhhhh! Big Fuzzy Eyebrows!” sakura screamed in horror and fainted.

 

“don’t worry my love I will help you!” lee shouted and ran off to the hospital with sakura to make sure she was alright. Neji had been nicer to hinata ever since his battle with naruto in the exams so when she stumbled over the tripwire sasuke put at the river crossing he reached out his hand and grabbed her, making them a little off balance. kiba was right behind them so he pushed them in. he laughed but ino who was behind him had a small crush on neji, besides sasuke, so she tackled kiba and they both fell into the water. Naruto, sasuke, shino and tenten were the only ones left in the race. They all popped their balloons but on the way back tenten got pulled into the water fight that had broken out in the river. It was close but sasuke finished the race first then naruto, and then shino. Kakashi looked up from his book.

 

“well done! You are first second and third!”

 

good job kit you almost beat him!

 

thanks kyuubi! I will beat him next time!

 

“ok! So what’s our prize?” naruto shouted.

 

“there is no prize, the race was just for fun” kakashi said mildly.

 

“what?!”

 

“he never said we would get a prize, dobe!” sasuke said walking away.

 

“don’t call me a dobe! Teme!”

 

naruto tackled sasuke from behind. Sasuke tried to turn and dodge but fell over and landed with the other boy straddling his hips.

 

oh, naruto! You don’t have to jump the poor kid just ask him out!

 

what the hell kyuubi! I am not gay and I hate sasuke!

 

of course kit, whatever you say.

 

“naruto!!!!” sasuke yelled blushing wildly from his position on the ground.

 

“why are you blushing sasuke?” kakashi said from his seat, watching the events unfolding in the clearing.

 

“baka!” naruto said blushing furiously red, quickly jumped off him and went to sit by shino.

 

Sasuke jumped up and hit kakashi on the head, still blushing.

 

“you still haven’t answered my question sasuke.” Kakashi purred.

 

“It’s because I’m angry!”

 

“sure you are,” kakashi replied

 

sasuke blushed darker. Shino watched all this with intrest, and so he didden’t see the small bug that had climbed down his arm and was climbing up naruto’s shirt. Naruto sighed and leaned back against the tree to wait for the others to come back. it was peaceful the sound of the breeze lulling all of them to doze in the comfortable heat of the after noon. The peace was broken by naruto suddenly letting out a yelp and slapping his hand to the back of his neck. shino opened his eyes (you couldent really tell because of his sunglasses), and saw naruto holding his bug.

 

I know what that bug is…he he he, this is going to be interesting!

 

what are you talking about you hag?!

 

but naruto got no answer because kyuubi shut off the connection between them.

 

“Shino! Keep your bugs to your self!” naruto shouted.

 

“oh no!” shino said, stareing at naruto’s hand, “why? Why did you do that?”

 

naruto looked around in confusion, and then looked at where shino was stareing.

 

“oh, you’re talking to the bug!” naruto said in relisation.

 

Shino looked at naruto distractedly and then back at the bug, which had started making strange chirping sounds, a little like a cricket. Shino listened intently.

 

“what? Damn it!”

 

“what is it shino?”

 

“well you know my bugs feed on chakra? Well all this one wanted to do is to taste kyuubi’s chakra.”

 

“well that’s not a reason to scream and yell you idiot!”

 

“that’s not the reason! This particular bug is a female, and she is very rare type of sub-species, she carries a special type of juice and it can be transfered by her bite. I remember dad telling me about it but I cant remember what the juice is.”

 

“what? I got some bug juice coursing in side of me?! What is it going to do to meeeeeeee?!”

 

“calm down! Calm down!”

 

“calm? CALM? I have some freaky bug stuff in me and you tell me to be CALM?!”

 

“I will go talk to my dad about this, stay here!”

 

“alright then! Hurry! I wanna know whats gonna happen to me!”

 

shino left at a run to head back home. Sasuke stood up and walked over to naruto and sat down next to him.

 

“here dobe, let me look.” Sasuke said as he tenderly brushed back naruto’s hair to look at his neck where the bug bit him. Naruto blushed and pushed him away.

 

hehehe

 

naruto heard the lecherous chuckling echoing around his mind, coming from Kyuubi’s cage

 

“w-what are you doing teme!” he said, then he looked up when he heard a twig snap, and saw kakashi walking towards him. He sat down next to naruto on the oposite side of sasuke.

 

“don’t worry naruto! I won’t let anything happen to you, if I did I wouldn’t be a very good teacher now would I?” kakashi whispered in naruto’s ear as he gathered naruto up in a hug. “I will keep you safe.”

 

“k-kakashi sensei!”

 

Naruto blushed even more as he felt kakashi’s hot breath on his ear. he sat there shocked as Sasuke crawled up and brushed back naruto’s hair and looked at the small bump where the bug had bitten naruto. Kissed it and wispered in naruto’s ear.

 

“we will both keep you safe”

 

“s-sa-sasuke!”

 

sasuke capsured naruto’s ear lobe in his mouth. Naruto froze as strange sensations ran through his body. As kakashi’s tonghe came out and swiped at his other ear. naruto gasped. Sasuke then turned naruto’s head and leaned in for a kiss. That snapped naruto back to his senses. He pushed sasuke back and scrambled out of kakashi’s arms and stood up, panting. He quickly backed away from both of them.

 

“what has gotten into both of you?!”

 

sasuke got up and walked towards naruto, pouting.

 

“What’s the matter naruto?”

 

naruto backed away, then ran away yelling wildly.

 

“I am getting out of here!!”

 

oh? The show’s over already?

 

shut up you old perverted hag! You knew something like this would happen! I could hear you laughing!

 

well I am stuck in your body and I do need some entertainment.

 

will you explain what the hell has happened?

 

why don’t you go to shino’s house and ask him, instead of him comeing back here? I don’t feel like explaining anything at the moment.

 

fine you lazy, perverted, old fox!

 

--Sasuke POV--

 

“oh my god! Why did I just do that?” yelled sasuke standing there shocked as he saw naruto’s figure fade away in the distance. He spun to face kakashi. “why did WE do that?! Did we actually do that?!”

 

even though sasuke could only see part of kakashi’s face, he saw that kakashi was clearly shocked.

 

“oh my! I think we did sasuke! He seemed so attractive and I enjoyed it! And I still feel a little attracted to him though its starting to fade! It’s scary! Oh god… I can still taste his ear! I am in so much trouble! I got turned on by a kid!”

 

sasuke blushed deeply when he heard kakashi say that.

 

oh god I was so turned on too!

 

“oh calm down kakashi! Naruto and I are 18! We are not kids any more! And I think this has something to do with shino’s bug! Remember he said something about a special juice?!”

 

“you are right! Lets go talk to shino’s dad and see what this is all about! And thanks, I forgot you two aren’t kids any more.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N: so what do you all think? This is my first fic, how do u like it? Please give me your opinions and reviews, they are highly valued. And lunaryu, if you have any ideas I would like to hear them!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 2: the pheromone by zakkarian
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or any of the characters from the show or anything to do with Naruto. Except this story.
By zakkarian

 

 

 

 

 

Warning: yaoi

 

 

“Talking”

Thinking or talking to Kyuubi

Kyuubi talking back. ^_^

 

-Scene change-

-- (Name) POV change--(point of view)

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Chapter two: the pheromone

 

 

-shino’s house-

 

-- shino POV--

 

 

shino runs into the mansion of his father and quickly he tells him how naruto got bitten. By the time he finishes his story, they were sitting around the kitchen table with cups of water.

 

“so father, what does the bug’s juice do?”

 

“shino…its not a juice, it’s a combination of pheromone and aphrodisiac that is unique to this bug, it can be passed to others with a bite, but the effects are permenant.”

 

“w-what do you mean permanent?!”

 

“it means that once the bug has bitten someone and the pheromone mixes in with the body’s blood and chakra, the body starts to produce the pheromone all by its self.”

 

“so? What does that mean?”

 

“it means son, that naruto is gonna have a whole lotta trouble keeping people off him until he learns to control the pheromone and turn it on and off. We won’t be affected of course, nor anybody from out clan. From when he is bitten, naruto’s pheromone will turn on and off by itself because the body is just getting used to produceing it. But after 24 hours the pheromone will be on constantly unless he learns to turn it off.”

 

“if anything this should at least be interesting, don’t you think father?”

 

“yes, it will be. though you should at least help him to learn to control it, since it was your bug and your fault that this happened. Now, from now on, pay more attention to  what your bugs are doing.”

 

“yes father.”

 

At that time naruto came bursting though the door. They both knew he was comeing because of the pheromone’s scent. To them the pheromone made naruto smell plesant, nothing more but was detectable from 500 meters away.

 

--naruto POV--

 

“shino! Have you found what this freaky bug juice has done to me? Because kakashi and sasuke with no warning at all started trying to kiss me!”

 

shino’s dad stood up to grab another cup of water for naruto (he hadn’t had time to do the weekly grocery shopping yet) then he went and did the laundry as shino explained the situation to naruto. At the end of the explanation naruto groaned and set his head on the table.

 

“great! So all I have to do is avoid absoulty every one until I can control the pheromone and I will be fine, but if I get caught by anyone, I will be jumped.”

 

Shino put a hand on naruto’s sholder.

 

“don’t worry, you will be safer if you stayed with us, my clan is immune to the pheromone.”

 

Naruto was touched by the offer his friend had made and by shino actually reaching out and touching him in a rare gesture of affection.

 

shino never touches anybody if he can help it, wow, he’s a good friend.

 

“its faded”

 

“what?” naruto looked up from the table.

 

“your pheromone has faded, I can no longer smell it. It will stay off for as long as an hour or as short as ten minuets.”

 

“ok great! I will just go and get some stuff from my appartment!”

 

“no! you can’t go outside!”

 

“eh? Why?”

 

“because naruto, if you don’t have control of the pheromone, you can’t control how much your body releases, and if you suddenly release a lot of pheromone outside, it will carry on the wind all over town! How would you like the whole town to chase you? While trying to jump you?”

 

naruto squeeked and backed away from the door.

 

“make a list naruto and I will pick up your stuff for you.”

 

Naruto smiled and nodded.

 

“thankyou shino!”

 

shino got up to find a pen and paper.

 

At that time sasuke and kakashi walked in, stopping dead when they saw naruto.

 

“hey kakashi sensei, sasuke! I know what happened today!”

 

naruto then proceeded to tell them about his situation.

 

-- Shino POV --

 

Shino was walking back from his room with a pen and paper when he smelt the pheromone beginning to activate again. He walked back faster, to make sure no one came too close so as not to get affected by the pheromone. When he heard voices he knew there was going to be trouble and broke into a dead run, when the voices stopped, that’s when he knew there was trouble.

 

“naruto!”

 

Shino flung open the kitchen door and was greeted with the sight of kakashi kissing naruto while his hands roamed under his student’s shirt. Sasuke was pushing up against naruto’s back while trying to undo naruto’s pants. Naruto’s hands were trapped between the table, kakashi and his own legs, so he couldn’t do anything. Though it did not look like he was trying. Shino, acting fast, ran forward and pushed pressure points on both kakashi’s and sasuke’s neck, knocking them out. He then pulled naruto out of the room and stuck him in his own room so no one else could accedently be affected.

 

“stay here.”

 

Naruto nodded dazedly.

 

Shino walked back to the kitchen and splashed water on kakashi and sasuke, to try to bring them around. Kakashi woke up first and staggered to a chair.

 

“wh-what happened?”

 

“don’t you remember kakashi?”

 

he looked at shino confusedly then remembered in a flash. He gasped, shocked at what he had done. Then hid his face in embarressment.

 

“oh my god! I did it again! At least I know now that I didn’t have much control over what happened.”

 

“I am sorry I had to do that kakashi”

 

“no, no, you were right to knock us out. I should go now”

 

Kakashi got up, but staggered and fell. Shino rushed forward and helped him to sit down at the table.

 

“oh, sorry about that kakashi, that pressure point affects all the muscles in the body and overloads them with mixed sensations which makes the brain get confused and knocks the person out. You wouldn’t know about it because my dad is a pressure point expert and I learnt about this from him. (lets just pretend, ok?). so you should stay here until you recover. I will take sasuke home and hand him over to his brother.”

 

“thanks, how long do the affects last?”

 

“umm, around 10 to 15 minuets I think, just stay put.”

 

“ok, later you have to teach me this pressure point trick. It would be useful.”

 

“ok I will. I am gonna take sasuke now.”

 

Shino gatherd the uchiha up and walked out the door. Leaving kakashi sitting at the table with his cup of water.

 

 

-uchiha district-

 

shino rang the door bell on sasuke’s mansion and waited a few minutes. The door opened and itachi with a shocked expression looked between sasuke and shino.

 

“Sasuke! What happened to him shino?!”

 

“sasuke will explain when he wakes up, don’t let him walk for about 15 minutes after he wakes. That gives time for his muscles to recover. Right now I have to get back to make sure nothing else happens.”

 

Shino rushed off leaving a confused itachi holding his brother up.

 

 

--Naruto POV--

 

 

naruto had just finished talking about his situation, and layed his head down on the table again, resting it on his arms.

 

“so what do you think about the situation?” he asked the two men.

 

naruto felt a strange shifting sensation in the back of his mind.

 

he he he, here we go again

 

naruto got a very bad feeling from that.

 

“guys?” he said

 

naruto felt a hand on his sholder. He looked up and was surprised by an unmasked kakashi.

 

“wha-?”

 

he stiffened when kakashi suddenly leaned in and kissed him. Surprisingly pleasant feelings and strange sensations ran through him. When kakashi swiped his tongue along naruto’s bottom lip, he gasped, giving access to kakashi to explore his mouth. Blood surged, and the hot wet feeling naruto got was amazing, but when kakashi’s hand came up to grab the back of his head to deepen the kiss, fire works went off in naruto’s head and he started to kiss kakashi back, to get more of the wonderful feeling. Suddenly he felt sasuke at his back, pushing up against him, so he pushed back. Kakashi pulled back and took his hand away giving sasuke a chance to slide his hands around naruto’s torso, hugging him. As sasuke’s hands slid against naruto’s crotch naruto arched into the touch groaning. He suddenly felt kakashi’s hands slide under his shirt and up his body. Kakashi leaned in again to kiss naruto as his hands explored naruto’s chest. The kyuubi holder felt sasuke’s hands start to tug at the hem of his pants just as kakashi suddenly squeezed his left nipple. Naruto’s mind exploded as the pleasure rocked his body, if he wasn’t held up by the two men in front and behind him he would have collapsed on the floor. At that time he barely noticed shino come in and knock the two men out. He stood there dazed as shino walked forward and dragged him to his room.

 

“stay here.”

 

Naruto barely reconized what shino said, his mind still shocked at what happened, but he nodded. Shino left. Naruto sat on the bed for a while and thought about what happened and how it made him feel.

 

mabye I am gay

 

naruto thought for a second.

 

nah! Its just that I have never been touched before.

 

what ever you say kit

 

shut up

 

naruto sat there for what seem like hours and hours (when it was only like 15 mins) and was starting to get board when suddenly he felt the strange shifting in his mind again and it was like something went out.

 

that must be the pheromone turning off

 

Naruto got up and went out side, stretching. He wandered back over to the kitchen to see Kakashi sitting at the table. Kakashi yelped and tried to get away but stumbled and fell.

 

“Calm down Kakashi! The pheromone is off. Remember I told you about that?”

 

“Ok, what a relief! I don’t want to rape you accidentally!”

 

Naruto rushed forward and helped Kakashi stand up.

 

“Why can’t you walk properly?”

 

“It’s the pressure point shino used.”

 

“Oh ok”

 

They both sat at the table, feeling a little awkward about what had happened earlier.

 

“Here let me get you another glass of water”

 

“Thanks”

 

“Why don’t you try to walk now?”

 

Kakashi nodded and stood up, he was wobbly but he could make it to the kitchen counter with out falling.

 

“Better, but you still won’t be able to make it home. Go sit back down”

 

“Since when did you get so bossy?”

 

“Just go sit!”

 

Naruto brought back the water and handed it to Kakashi and sat down. They waited in an awkward silence for shino to come back.

 

“In a few more minuets you will be able to walk properly.”

 

“Yeah”

 

More awkward silence.

 

“Hungry?”

 

“Just a little.”

 

Naruto got up and went to the fridge. As he opened the door and leaned in he felt the shifting sensation again.

 

Oh no

 

Oh YES

 

Naruto quickly shut the fridge and spun around and squeaked in surprise. Kakashi was standing there. He backed up against the fridge. Kakashi followed and pushed his body up against his. Kakashi’s hand came up and tilted naruto’s head up, and kissed him gently. The Kyuubi holder felt the copy cat ninja’s tongue swipe along his lips, he gasped and Kakashi pushed inside. Naruto started to kiss Kakashi back as kakashi’s hands slid once more up his shirt to explore his chest. Kakashi pulled back from the kiss and leaned down to taste the boy’s tanned neck, his experienced mouth teasing at the vein there making gasp and pant. Suddenly kakashi’s fingers tweaked one of naruto’s sensitive nipples, extracting a groan from the boy. As he started playing with the other nipple naruto, panting heavily, reached out and pulled kakashi’s head back so he could attack his lips. Kakashi opened his mouth as naruto prodded his lips with his tongue, asking for access. As naruto explored the mouth of his teacher, he felt kakashi’s hand slip down and cup his hardness through his pants. Naruto pushed against the hand, loving the feeling rushing through him at the contact. Kakashi’s hand slipped back up and then down into naruto’s pants. Just as kakashi’s hand enclosed around his length, naruto felt the familiar shifting sensation again in the back of his mind. Kyuubi groaned.

 

Not now! They were getting to the good stuff!

 

Naruto could feel the pheromone fade. Kakashi froze, then pulled his mouth back from naruto’s and stared at him. Then hurriedly withdrew his hand and backed away from Naruto and went to sit down at the table, leaving Naruto hot, hard and panting, against the fridge.

 

“S-sorry! I am really sorry Naruto! I didn’t mean to!”

 

Kakashi covered his face in shame and embarrassment and started babbling out apologies and about how he was in trouble for trying jump someone who doesn’t want it. Naruto straightened his clothes and went to sit down at the table.

 

“Ka-kakashi! It’s ok! I…I liked it, I was willing, you did nothing wrong, it’s ok!”

 

But Kakashi kept babbling on so Naruto pulled kakashi’s hands away from his face and said again.

 

“It’s ok!”

 

Kakashi still wouldn’t shut up so Naruto shut him up the only way he knew would work. He leaned in and kissed him.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: so what do you think about this chapter? I won’t be updating until the holidays are over so be patient. Ok? Bye then. Lunaryu, your thoughts on this? Any ideas?

Chapter 3: this could be fun! by zakkarian
Author's Notes:
disclaimer: i do not own anything of naruto except this story.
Warning: yaoi

Warning: yaoi

 

 

“Talking”

Thinking or talking to Kyuubi

Kyuubi talking back. ^_^

 

-Scene change-

-- (Name) POV change--(point of view)

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Chapter three: this could be fun!

 

 

-Shino’s house-

 

--Naruto POV--

 

Kakashi froze. Shino burst in through the door. Naruto swiped his tongue along Kakashi’s lips before pulling back. Kakashi stared at Naruto, then brought his fingers up to his lips. Naruto smiled. Kakashi then spotted Shino standing there and blushed.

 

“I-I should go,” Kakashi stuttered then stood and stumbled in shock out the door. The stumbling having nothing to do with shino’s pressure point technique. He stopped and looked back through the open door. Naruto blew him a kiss and waved, grinning. Kakashi blushed again and fled off to find his lover, Iruka. And to tell him what happened. Naruto was very amused by Kakashi and decided that the pheromone wasn’t that bad after all. It certainly made life interesting.

 

Yes, that’s the sprit! You are living Jiraya’s dream! The pheromone is a great gift kit. You can get any body to do any thing…any thing at all! Heheheh. Wink wink

 

‘You old pervert! Though you are right, this could be fun!’

 

Yes! The sooner you learn to control it, the sooner we can take it out for a test run! Heheheh!

 

The very perverted laughter echoed through out Naruto’s mind. He sweat dropped.

 

--Shino POV--

Shino was still standing there, looking at Naruto as he seemed to be staring into space. He took off his coat and put it on the table, revealing pants and sleeveless t-shirt. Shino jumped as Naruto suddenly turned and grabbed his wrist and started dragging him off towards his bedroom. Shino blushed as he thought about the implications of that thought, but told himself that Naruto would never like him like that.

 

Plus, I like Kiba,’ Shino sighed, ‘I don’t even think he knows

 

Shino tripped over the entrance to his bedroom, engrossed in his thoughts. Naruto quickly turned and caught him, Shino’s black glasses falling off, revealing beautiful pale green eyes. (I don’t really know what color his eyes are). As Shino stared up into Naruto’s blue eyes, his mind was suddenly taken over by several romantic notions of Naruto would say and do with Shino held in his arms. These were swept away by what Naruto said.

 

“Whoa! Careful there Shino! Don’t trip and knock yourself out! I need you to teach me how to control the pheromone! You are no use if you’re out cold!” Naruto exclaimed as he helped Shino up.

 

Shino’s face fell.

 

That’s all he wants from me, to teach him about the pheromone. I bet he wouldn’t even speak to me if I wasn’t any use.’ Shino thought as he pushed away from Naruto, bending down to pick up his glasses.

 

“Well, we have to wait until tomorrow when your body starts producing the pheromone at a steady rate. So right now, lets organize where you’re going to sleep.” Shino said to Naruto as he followed him into the room. Naruto sat on Shino’s bed.

 

“It’s ok! I can just sleep with you!” Naruto said, grinning as he knew that he put a double meaning on the sentence. But not actually knowing that Shino was gay.

 

He doesn’t know I’m gay!’ Shino realized with a start.

 

“No no, I have a spare mattress and some sheets in my closet. Plus I don’t really like sharing beds.” Shino said over his shoulder as he opened one of the closet doors.

 

Though I would share a bed with you any day…or night.’ Shino blushed as the more naughty part of his brain started pushing its suggestions forward, he tried to ignore it. ‘The reason why I won’t share a bed with you tonight is because it would be quite awkward trying to hide a hard one in bed. A single bed for that matter, which wouldn’t be a problem if we were sleeping close together. But that won’t happen! It would be even easier for him to see how I very, very much like him…’ Shino’s mind started to consider certain activities that could be done in that situation, ‘with both of them in the same bed…preferably at night time.’ Shino blushed even deeper. ‘Certain, very sweaty, activities…’ he suddenly felt himself be swung around and Naruto’s face appeared in front of his. Shino gasped and turned away, looking down at the telltale bump in his pants, cursing that very naughty part of his brain.

 

 

 

--Naruto POV--

 

 Naruto was sitting down on Shino’s bed looking around. It was a simple room, devoid of any decoration. One whole wall on the left was the closet with several doors, the wall opposite the door was where the bed rested, the next wall was quite close to the bed, with a window over looking a private garden. It had several fountains around and a few wooden benches. There was a clock across from the bed on the wall next to the door; it showed 5:55 (pm of course).

 

“It’s ok! I can just sleep with you!” Naruto said looking at Shino.

 

“No no, I have a spare mattress and some sheets in my closet. Plus I don’t really like sharing beds.” Naruto shrugged and looked back out the window. It was the only interesting thing in the room. 2 minuets had gone by before Naruto noticed he hadn’t heard any thing from Shino in a while. He looked around and saw Shino just standing in front of the open closet door. Naruto frowned and got up. He walked up to Shino and turned him around by the shoulder, revealing Shino’s face flushed and slightly panting. He gasped and turned away from a very confused Naruto.

 

“Huh? Are you ok Shino?”

 

“Ah!, I’m fine! Just lost in thought for a moment there! Go have a shower or something! I will make up your bed!” Shino said quickly grabbing a towel and a pair of boxers and a night shirt from one of the doors in his closet. He handed them to Naruto and pushed him out the door.

 

--Shino POV--

 

Shino shut the door and rested his back against it, sighing as he sunk to the floor with relief. Looking at his hardness showing clearly in his pants. He had a funny feeling he was forgetting something until Naruto called from right outside his door.

 

“Umm, Shino? Where’s the bathroom?”

 

Shino smacked himself on the forehead as he called back, “turn left down this hall and it’s the first door on the right.”

 

“Ok, thanks.”

 

Shino heard Naruto’s footsteps as he walked away, and got up. He walked back to the closet and went through his clothes to find some pants that wouldn’t show his hardness so much. He found a good one and put it on, then got out a mattress and some sheets for Naruto. Shino set the mattress down on the floor next to his bed and put the sheets on. He realized he forgot a pillow and got one out of the closet. Then got out his towel and laid down on his bed, waiting for his turn at the shower. Shino could hear the falling water and the more naughty part of his brain kicked in again, presenting him with a picture of Naruto, naked in the shower. Then it presented a slightly changed picture, one of Naruto naked, soapy and wet. Then another one, of Naruto naked, soapy and wet while stroking himself and moaning Shino’s name. In no time Shino’s hand had crept down his own pants and stroking his own member while moaning Naruto’s name. He released his member from his pants and started stroking it earnestly imaging Naruto doing the same, all naked, soapy and wet in the shower. He cummed with a final few tugs and much fevered moaning of Naruto’s name. He sat there in a daze for a few minuets. Or Shino would have if he had not heard the shower stop and the footsteps coming down the hall. He looked around and seized upon his towel and wiped him self clean and put his member away. Then looked around for where to put the towel with the telltale white cum on it then thrust it under the bed. Then quickly sat back and looked out the window as the door opened, hoping he didn’t have a guilty look on his face. Naruto walked in wearing his shirt and boxers, and went over to the window leaning over to hang the towel out to dry on the window sill. But leaning over gave Shino a view of his butt which promptly made him blush and get up to get another towel for his shower. Before he walked out the door Naruto said.

 

“Hey Shino what are we going to do tonight? I mean it’s too early to go to bed.”

 

“Umm, just watch some TV,”

 

“Where?” Shino wordlessly opened one of the many doors of his closet, revealing a big flat screen TV. He handed Naruto the remote on the way out, shutting the door behind him. When Shino was in the shower with the nice hot water running he let out a sigh of relief, thinking over what could have happened.

 

That could’ve been awkward.’ Shino thought, and sighed again and started to wash himself. The feeling of his soapy hands gliding over his skin made him imagine they were Naruto’s hands. He was starting to get hard again, and the fact that he knew Naruto had stood there naked, just minuets before certainly did not help.

 

 

--Naruto POV--

 

The TV was on and Naruto was staring at it but he wasn’t really watching it. His attention was turned inwards. He had taken off the t-shirt because he had found it uncomfortable.

 

His eyes are really quite beautiful; I wonder why he hides them with those glasses?

 

I don’t know, maybe he just doesn’t like the sun?

 

Huh, never thought of that, he looks kind of cute with out those glasses or that coat.

 

Huh, maybe you should jump him then. Hehehe.

 

Naruto sweat dropped and sighed. ‘Is every future conversation with you going to involve perverted comments and perverted laughter?

 

Yes, it’s most likely.

 

Has my pheromone affected your brain? Or have you always been this perverted?

 

Isn’t it obvious? I’ve always been this perverted. Just never got much of a chance to show it.

 

Any further convocation was cut off by Shino entering, with only a pair of boxers on and no glasses. Naruto stared at the shirtless Shino, never before seeing the defined but slight, lithe build of the boy. The startling green eyes were looking back at him.

 

He really is quite hot.’ Naruto thought to him self, considering the Kyuubi’s suggestion to jump him.

 

 

--Shino POV--

 

After his shower Shino had changed into his pajamas which was just some boxers, and had put his glasses away in the bathroom cupboard for tomorrow. He was walking back to his room when he heard the TV.

 

Huh, cartoons. Typical Naruto.

 

Shino opened the door and saw Naruto shirtless and laying on his bed looking at him.

 

Omg!! Naruto is on MY bed, practically naked!!’ his brain presented him with several suggestions.

 

  1. Go and watch TV with him.

 

  1. Go and watch TV with him while undressing him in your head.

 

  1. Go and lie next to him and watch TV while slowly moving closer until you’re practically on top of him.

 

  1. Go and pin him to the bed and have him right now.

 

In the end he chose number 2. Though the devils that control the naughty part of his brain cursed him and tried to take over and go with number 4. But first he continued ravishing him with his eyes then walked over to the bed and sat down on the end of it. Awkward silence followed. Naruto turned back to watch TV. Shino looked at him out of the side of his eyes, burning at the sight of the low riding boxers on the tanned blond boy.

 

“So, Naruto why aren’t you wearing the shirt?”

 

“I don’t like sleeping in a shirt at night time.”

 

“Same.”

 

‘…………………………………………’ (A silence)

 

“Shino? Do you really have bugs inside you?”

 

Shino laughed, “No, no! Of course not! Only in the old days did our clan have the bugs inside their bodies! Now, we conceal them in our clothes, and if we wanted to freak out our opponents we hid them under a layer of pink clay we put on our face and hands and stuff. So it looks like the bugs come from inside. For battles, having all these bugs crawl out from inside of you is really quite unpleasant and unsettling.”

 

“Cool!”

 

‘…………………………………………’ (Another silence)

 

Shino checked the clock, “it’s almost 8. I know it’s early but the sooner we get to sleep the sooner tomorrow comes.”

 

“Agreed” Naruto said as he turned off the TV and got down onto his mattress on the floor. Shino turned off the light and got into bed. Both boys didn’t feel like sleeping so they were lost in their thoughts in the darkness. The moonlight was shining through the window, framing Shino’s face.

 

I can’t believe Naruto hasn’t figured out I’m gay! Well…not many people know I’m gay. Except father of course…that was embarrassing…finding me with that type of magazine in the bathroom…I can’t believe he actually brought me those porn books! I mean, the gay version of Icha Icha Paradise? I only hope Naruto doesn’t find those books in my closet! I couldn’t believe those were written by one of the legendary sannin! Since when did Naruto’s ero-sennin write gay books?! Though I now understand Kakashi’s eternal fascination with those books! He must be walking around with a constant hard one! And with that his thoughts turned to Naruto.’ (Who ever thought Shino might be a porn book fanatic? ^_^;)

 

--Naruto POV--

 

Naruto was laying in darkness on his mattress, the discarded shirt next to him.

 

Omg, omg, omg! Shino looks so hot without a shirt! ...Kyuubi, am I going to drool over every single hot boy out there?

 

I’m afraid so kit. You will be attracted to lots of people because the pheromone slightly affects you as well. Until you have lots of practice you won’t be able to control it properly.

 

Oh. That could be…fun.

 

You bet!

 

Naruto was just laying there with his eyes closed, not asleep though. So when Shino peered over the edge of his bed, Naruto heard the rustle of sheets. He opened his eyes just by a slit and saw Shino’s eyes burning as they traveled over his body. Naruto felt his gaze slide and linger on him, finally resting on his face.

 

Shino squealed softly, “Naruto, you’re so cute when you’re sleeping! I hope to see you in my dreams.”

 

Naruto opened his eyes fully and stared at the dark ceiling.

 

Shino’s gay! … Who knew he was a bit of a pervert?’ Naruto chuckled to himself in his mind. ‘Hey Kyuubi! How about we give Shino a nice little surprise?

 

Kyuubi chuckled as only a perverted one could as she watched the thoughts swirl around Naruto’s mind. ‘My little kit is turning into a pervert!! I’m so proud!!

 

Naruto sweat dropped and ignored Kyuubi, listening to Shino’s breathing. Eventually it turned into the deep breaths of one truly asleep. He quietly got up and looked down at Shino. His beautiful face was framed in the moonlight, his startling green eyes hidden behind delicate eyelids with perfect eyelashes.

 

Kya!!!!!!!! He’s so beautiful!!!’ Naruto’s eyes ran over Shino’s body and he had done it to Naruto a short while ago. Naruto’s mischievous fox smile appeared as he bent down to left nipple and took it in his mouth. He moved onto the bed, positioning his legs on ether side of Shino, as he teased the nipple with his tongue and teeth. The sleeping boy shifted and gave a slight moan. Naruto moved to the other exposed nipple and ran his tongue around it before nipping it gently. Shino gave a louder moan. Naruto pulled back and grinned, suppressing his mirth. He bent down again and teased the nipple slightly before opening his mouth a little more and sucking quite hard. This extracted a loud groan from the still sleeping boy as he pushed his chest unconsciously upwards. Naruto pulled back and moved up. The moaning had left Shino’s mouth open, Naruto grinned as he moved forward to take this opportunity to kiss Shino lightly. He felt Shino moan again and used that to deepen the kiss. He explored Shino’s mouth curiously, thinking.

 

This is my first kiss.

 

In the back of Naruto’s mind Kyuubi, who was watching these events with a powerful concentration perked up and shook her head. ‘I can’t believe it, how old are you now?! It’s pathetic.

 

Shut up! I wasn’t interested in any one except Sakura before and I never thought I might be gay until your pheromone made Sasuke and Kakashi try to jump me! So don’t blame me ok?!

 

Just then Shino shifted and Naruto pulled back from the kiss, for fear of waking the sleeping boy.

 

“Not now, not now, it’ll ruin the surprise.” Naruto whispered to the sleeping form of Shino, and breathed a sigh of relief as he settled down again. Then bent his head to kiss Shino’s neck on the left, searching for that particular spot he knew was there. He’d seen Kakashi lately at the academy after Iruka’s class had finished, they were kissing. He had been there looking for a free meal off Iruka but he blushed and watched them for a few moments and went off looking for Sakura to bother for a meal instead. Shino moaned loudly under Naruto’s mouth as he found the vein there.

 

Ah, found it.

 

Naruto pulled back grinning. Then moved to the other side and proceeded to give Shino a hicky on the side of his neck. Then moved down and put one on his collar bone. He moved back to the left side and gave him one there then kissed Shino on the lips once more before moving back and looking at his work. Satisfied he snuggled into Shino’s right side and relaxed holding Shino’s nipple with his hand and moving his leg in between Shino’s.

 

I can’t wait for Shino to wake up. Hehehe.’ Naruto grinned and snuggled his head into Shino’s neck. Kyuubi was grinning at Naruto’s little joke and how unbelievably cute he had been.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: so what do you think? My first chapter back XD. I already have an idea for the next chapter and I know how I want the story to end. (Grins madly). Please READ AND REVIEW!!!!

Chapter 4: the bath house by zakkarian
Author's Notes:
hello!!! i am so glad you are reading this ^_^ anyway



disclaimer: i don't own naruto, blah blah, you know.
Warning: yaoi

Warning: yaoi

 

 

“Talking”

Thinking or talking to Kyuubi

Kyuubi talking back. ^_^

 

-Scene change-

-- (Name) POV change--(point of view)

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Chapter 4: the bath house

 

--Naruto POV--

 

“EHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

Naruto jerked awake, thinking Shino might have woken up but when he looked at Shino he was just wiping his eyes, waking up himself. Then he heard the sound of a body hitting the floor near the door. He looked. And sweat dropped.

 

Why is Shino’s dad lying in a pool of blood on the floor?

 

I think he’s a bi, and got turned on at the sight of two hot, half naked boys in bed together.

 

Oh…

 

“N-Naruto?!” Shino said near his ear. Naruto smiled naughtily and turned to look at him, and then sweat dropped nervously as he saw Shino’s face. Shock and lust were warring in Shino’s mind and on his face, but lust won.

 

“Ah ha ha ha….Shino?”

 

“Naruto? What are you doing in my bed?”

 

“Wasn’t it obvious?” and with that Naruto gave him a quick kiss and fled before Shino got a hold on him. Shino lunged after him and jumped up and leaped over his father’s body and chased after Naruto. Naruto didn’t really know the house so he opened a random door, and found that it lead to the garden he saw through the window. He walked in and sat on one of the benches facing the door, grinning. Shino turned through the door and saw Naruto, beautiful in the morning sun. Waking up with Naruto half naked and cuddling you was a very pleasant surprise, but it also left him with a big hard problem. A problem the devils in the naughty part of his brain were determined to get the person who gave the problem…to relieve it. (Wink wink). He walked forward and was surprised as Naruto stood up and grabbed him in a hug, and pushing him down onto the bench underneath him. Naruto grinned and captured Shino’s lips in a kiss. He ran his tongue over Shino’s lips, gaining entrance from the moan he extracted. Shino let Naruto take over. Naruto deepened the kiss and ran his hands over Shino’s body. They were still only wearing their boxers so Naruto released his mouth while pinching a nipple and massaging it with his hand. Making the boy shudder and gasp under him. Naruto smiled mischievously at the glazed look in Shino’s eyes. Then he tilted his head to the side and attacked his neck, finding the vein instantly, and at the same time moved his knee in between Shino’s legs, rubbing at the hardness there. Shino’s hands came up and caught Naruto’s neck as he moved to kiss him. Naruto kissed him back, their tongues fighting briefly before Naruto dominated and deepened the kiss, until they were forced to part for lack of air. He moved down and took one pink nipple in his mouth and teased it and played with it slightly before opening his mouth a little more and sucked hard. Shino was all moans and panting heavily, while his hands were moving over Naruto’s shoulders, head and back. Naruto switched to the other nipple and bit it, running his tongue over the minor hurt. That made Shino moan really loudly.

 

I wonder if any one can hear us?’ Naruto thought as he continued sucking. ‘Oh well, its not like I really care.’ He left off the nipple and moved down, sliding the boxers off Shino as he went. Taking one hand up to play with Shino’s chest and the other to rub his own restricted hardness. Shino gasped in surprise and looked at Naruto with his stunning green eyes. Naruto grinned and breathed on Shino’s member, making the boy moan and look at Naruto pleadingly. Naruto bent his head down and took in as much as he could, slowly pulling back and sucking hard. Shino almost fainted as his body shook with pleasure as he felt the hot wetness engulf his hardness. Naruto pulled back fully and blew on it again. Shino gasped as he felt the sensation of air blowing on his wet member. As Naruto took him back in, he pinched a nipple. Making Shino groan and stutter.

 

“N-Naruto! I-I can’t take much more!” he said in between heavy pants. Naruto nodded and stood, releasing his own neglected member and stepping out of his boxers, he parted Shino’s legs and got ready to enter. (He knew generally what happens between a boy and a boy ^_^). Shino looked hungrily at Naruto’s erection.

 

Wait kit! If you don’t prepare him it will hurt!

 

Prepare?’ Naruto blushed as Kyuubi quickly explained what to do.

 

Naruto put his fingers in his mouth. Shino saw this and knew what he was going to do so he leaned forward and took Naruto in his mouth, in and out a few times, surprising Naruto as spikes of pleasure rocked his body, and pulled back.

 

“N-Naruto just go! I can take it.” Naruto smiled and positioned him self, then leaned forward and kissed Shino, to distract him from the pain he knew would come. He thrust in and gasped at the feeling of Shino’s hot, tight hole around him. But he knew Kyuubi had said to wait for Shino to get used to it and forced himself not to move. Shino gasped in pain, but it eased.

 

“Move damn it!” he yelled as he pushed against the tanned boy.

 

Naruto gasped and started pushing in and out of Shino, he took up Shino’s erection in his hand and started pumping in time with his thrusting. Shino, panting heavily with a flushed face, reached up and pulled Naruto down to kiss him passionately. Naruto kissed back fiercely and moaned into Shino’s mouth. Shino pulled back.

 

“Nar-… uh! ....Naruto! ...Ah! I’m going to cum!” Naruto nodded, he wasn’t far away himself. He bent his head again and kissed Shino hard, thrusting in as hard as he could. Shino screamed into Naruto’s mouth and cummed in Naruto’s hand. Feeling Shino’s muscles contract around him pushed him over the edge and cummed inside the pale boy under him. Naruto collapsed on top of Shino, bathing in the feeling that lingered. He sighed contentedly and nipped Shino’s earlobe. The pale boy turned his head and kissed Naruto while wrapping him in his arms. There was a gurgling sound and then the sound of a body collapsing again. Naruto released Shino’s lips and looked at Shino’s bedroom window. Shino’s dad was collapsed on the window sill with a happy, dazed look on his face. His hand unconsciously cupping his nose where blood was still streaming down. They both sweat dropped. Shino looked annoyed. Naruto checked on Kyuubi and found him in the same state as Shino’s father, passed out on the floor of her cage in a pool of blood and drool, which was leaking out of her open jaws.

 

“What a pervert!” Shino exclaimed. Naruto laughed and pulled himself out of Shino, who sighed at the loss of the comforting weight. Naruto stood and picking up his boxers, began to clean them up. He did him self first, then bent down and kissed Shino again while cleaning him up. Shino blushed deeply and wrapped his arms around Naruto’s neck as he picked up the other boxers and carried Shino bridal style, back up to the bedroom. He set him on the bed and threw the boxers in a corner. He hopped on top of Shino and was already getting hard again. They were still naked. Naruto sucked the side of Shino’s neck, on that special spot, extracting a moan from Shino. But Shino pushed him off and looked at him with his beautiful eyes sparkling with laughter.

 

“No! Not again! We won’t have any time for your lessons! Plus I want to have a shower.” Naruto pouted prettily and said.

 

“We can save time if we go together.” Shino grinned, stood up and ran to the showers. Naruto ran after him with a very perverted smile on his face.

 

-Time passes, (you imagine what happens in the shower)-

 

They were both refreshed and were back in the bedroom, clothed, Shino’s father (I really should have found out his name) was still passed out by the window.

 

“Ok! Lets see now, it around the time you got bitten and so it should starting to become regular. Now all we have to do is wait until it comes on and under your control.”

 

“I can think of a way we can pass the time.” Naruto grinned naughtily.

 

Shino sighed regretfully. “No, we have to stay focused.”

 

“Ok, let’s just watch TV.” Naruto opened the closet and turned on the TV. Then he cuddled up with Shino on the bed. They watched TV for a few minutes until they heard a sound behind them.

 

“KYAAA!!! You boys are so hot together!!” Shino and Naruto sweat dropped as they heard the first words from the awoken father. “Hey next time you do it, can I watch up close?”

 

With that Shino yelled “Dad!! You’re so embarrassing!!” while both him and Naruto were blushing madly.

 

“I can’t help it!! You are soooo hot together!!” Shino’s dad said as he squealed as only a yaoi fan can. “Actually I take back my previous statement!! Next time you do it, can I join in?!”

 

Naruto and Shino fell off the bed in shock.

 

“EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

Shino’s father looked confused. “What?! What’s wrong? Did I say something wrong? I only said that next time you two do it I wanna join in!”

 

Shino screamed in embarrassment that his dad was saying this, in front of Naruto!

 

“OMG dad!!! I can’t believe you keep saying that!!”

 

“So…that’s a no?”

 

“NO!!!” Shino and Naruto yelled together.

 

Shino’s dad put on a mock hurt face. “I’m hurt! Oh well, I am still a super ninja! I will just spy on you guys!! Jiraya taught me this really good technique for spying on people…” Shino and Naruto were staring at him. “What?”

 

You hang out with Jiraya!!!” Shino shouted.

 

Shino’s dad looked at him in surprise. “I thought you knew! I mean, how did you think I got those books in your closet? I certainly didn’t buy them, do you know how much they cost? Jiraya gave them to me as a present to you after I told him of how I found you in the bathroom with-”

 

“Dad enough!”

 

“Ok, ok. I’ll just go make us some lunch and we can talk some more.”

 

All throughout this Naruto had been sitting there, his face changing between amused and shocked. Right now it was amused. Shino looked at Naruto and saw his expression.

 

“What?”

 

Naruto looked Shino directly in the eyes, smiled and said, “What books from Jiraya?”

 

Shino’s hands flew up to his face, his cheeks burning with embarrassment.

 

-Slight time shift ahead-

 

“Shino! Naruto! Lunch is ready!” Shino’s dad called. Both boys walked in, with burning cheeks. Shino had given Naruto some of his precious books, and they had read the first chapter of one together, until they both agreed that when they read they should privately, it was just too embarrassing with some one else there. They sat down at the table, and ate some of the sandwiches Shino’s dad made. Every time Shino’s dad opened his mouth to talk Shino gave him a scary death glare and he closed his mouth immediately, scared of his son. They were half way through lunch when Naruto felt a sudden pressure in his mind, and then it was if something clicked into place and the pheromone streamed out from him.

 

Ah! Finally!

 

Naruto ignored Kyuubi as both Shino and his father had sensed what had happened and both said “it’s happened!”

 

Shino set down his lunch and pulled Naruto out of his chair.

 

“c’mon! Let’s start!”

 

He led Naruto back upstairs and they sat on the bed.

 

“Ok first we have to work on your control. Now, you should have felt how it switched on and off before, all you have to do is locate that same switch in your mind and concentrate on it, and sort of put pressure on it. It’s really hard to explain, but when you do it on your own once, you will instantly get the hang of it.”

 

Naruto nodded and concentrated, his face screwed up with the effort.

 

He looks quite cute like that’ Shino thought to himself and shook his head. ‘Focus focus focus

 

After about 10 minutes of nothing, Kyuubi took pity on him.

 

Hehe! Don’t try too hard or you’ll give your self a headache!

 

Go away Kyuubi! You aren’t helping!

 

Oh I’m sorry kit, you really are trying. Here try this.’ Kyuubi sent…well, she didn’t send a picture or an instruction. It was more like a feeling, an instinctual feeling that Naruto received and concentrated on that. There was a slight easing in his mind, the flow of pheromone stopped.

 

Thanks Kyuubi!

 

Of course kit

 

Naruto smiled. “I did it!” and flipped it on and off just to prove it.

 

Shino grinned, “Well done! Now the more pressure you put on the switch the stronger the pheromone comes out and affects people. Now, I remember my dad telling me about the last people that had gotten bitten, and they had… some sort of abilities.”

 

“Huh? What do you mean?”

 

“Like…they could…I donno, change the pheromone a bit, and make people do different things.”

 

“Huh? Like what?”

 

“I don’t know, you’ll have to figure it out.”

 

“Ok, fine!” Naruto said.

 

“You will have to go out in public to practice and test! I’m really sad about that because you will be cheating on me.” Shino pouted.

 

Naruto grinned, “Its ok! I think you should go chase some other boy anyway, and practice! Since you revealed to me that you are gay, I am assuming no one else knows?”

 

Shino shook his head, and Naruto continued, “Then you should go and practice being gay! Even though we practiced a lot before, heh heh heh.”

 

Shino blushed and said, “You want me to cheat on you? Or are you breaking up with me?”

 

“I think we should be friends!”

 

Shino looked at Naruto in shock. “You really are breaking up with me!” Shino gasped, tears forming in his eyes.

 

Naruto smiled, “no! I mean I want to see other people! I mean, you know, with the pheromone and all. I still want you to be my friend, if you know what I mean. My very good friend. And we can be as friendly as you want, as much as you want.”

 

Shino nodded and understood that he would be like, Naruto’s unofficial boyfriend. “I understand.”

 

“That’s better. There’s no need to be sad, you need to start chasing boys anyway. And if you are ever feeling lonely or bored, or just aroused, come see me.” Naruto said, taking delight at making Shino blush deeper. “And if you want to make things interesting, come and see me and who ever I am seeing. We all could have some fun, and if you want to make it more interesting, we could always invite your dad.”

 

Shino, blushing deeply, shook his head furiously.

 

Naruto winked, “and I’m sure you got your eye on somebody.” He snickered as Shino suddenly stared of into space, and coughed lightly to get his attention back, “as I was saying before, if you ever need me, I will always be here for you.” His earnest gaze burnt into Shino’s face. Shino got embarrassed and looked away. Naruto grinned at Shino’s extreme cuteness and so he leaned forward and took off his glasses, looking into the surprised, beautiful green eyes as he leaned forwards and kissed him. Shino leaned into the kiss and opened his mouth to Naruto. Naruto took full advantage of this then pulled back slightly. A mischievous look stole across his face as he said.

 

“Well see ya later my lovely Shino, I am off to practice my pheromone.” Naruto gave a quick peck to Shino and walked out the door, leaving a sweat dropping Shino sitting on the bed. Naruto came back and stuck his head back in the door, “well don’t just sit there, go out and get a boy!”

 

Shino sweat dropped, “Uh, maybe tomorrow.”

 

Naruto gave him a brilliant smile, “Kay!”

 

Shino smiled fondly after Naruto.

 

-Naruto outside-

 

Now Kyuubi, where should I go to test out the pheromone?

 

Wait up kit; I wanna give you something first. This is all of the abilities for your pheromone’ Kyuubi sent a series of instinctual feelings to Naruto. ‘I don’t know what they all do so you will have to figure it out.

 

Whoa, whoa, whoa! That’s a lot of things for the pheromone, but first thing’s first, practice!

 

Kyuubi grinned and said, ‘how about the bath house? Hehehe.

 

Naruto sweat dropped and considered it. ‘Hm, not bad, it could make things very interesting.’ He walked off towards the bath house in town.

 

-Bath house…in town-

 

Naruto walked in, and talked to the attendant and gave him some money. The attendant gave Naruto a towel and waved him on towards the male’s doorway to the baths. It was a big room with a huge pool of hot water slightly of center to the right. There was several shower stalls on the left wall, and just inside of the door all along the wall was a bench for belongings. He went to the showers, stripped and washed himself then arranged his stuff on the bench. Naruto walked over to the gigantic bath and lowered himself in and sighed in pleasure as the hot water enclosed over his body. He sat on a submerged ledge in the bath.

 

I forgot this place is empty at this time of day

 

Yeah me too, everyone is at work or training. Most customers here are ninja so you might find some of your friends here.

 

Yeah, some of the old rookie nine are really cute.’ Naruto sighed with pleasure again as he sunk deeper into the water. He swam over to the other side underwater. Naruto looked for a position that gave the best view of both the showers and the door. He settled at a position opposite the showers and relaxed again. He waited. About half an hour later Neji walked in. he looked at Naruto and set his things down on the bench. Neji showered and lowered himself into the water opposite Naruto. Naruto was staring at the Hyuga through silted eyes as he did this.

 

OMG!!! I never knew Neji had that kind of body. He’s hot!!!’ Naruto thought, ‘ok Kyuubi, what do you suggest I should do now?

 

Hehehe, normally I would suggest to jump him right now… buuuuuut I wanna see him lose his cool. (thanks yura ^_^).’

 

Hehehe, yeah, me too.’ Naruto thought naughtily. He opened his eyes fully and made his way across the bath towards Neji. Neji had been resting against the ledge with his head laid back on the side of the bath with his eyes closed. As Naruto neared his head snapped up and glared at him.

 

Oh yeah, the pheromone.’ Naruto thought as he switched his pheromone on. Neji’s glare turned into a stare that was somewhat scarier than the glare. Naruto looked down and saw Neji’s hard on throbbing under water. Naruto’s mouth formed into an o just as Neji lunged forward and took Naruto in his arms, pressing himself against him. He kissed Naruto’s mouth fiercely.

 

Kyuubi!

 

Oh, umm, try this!’ Kyuubi pointed out one of the directions she gave Naruto before. Naruto focused on it and felt the pheromone subtly change. Neji let go and pulled back, he backed up against the side of the bath, blushing heavily.

 

“Oh, my! Oh my god! I-I can’t believe I did that. I am so sorry! I had no right. I-I…I.”

 

Shino looked away while blushing cutely.

 

What? What does the ability do Kyuubi?

 

Well the normal pheromone makes people feel heavily attracted to you and they react how ever they would. It takes away any doubts and stuff. So if Neji found you really attractive and had no doubts or worries at all, he would have tried to jump you just now. While the ability changes the pheromone to make the person be a uke. There are other abilities to make people act seme, or make them think what ever you say is the best thing to do, or to make them really turned on and want to do it over and over and over with out getting tired. There are lots of other abilities but you will figure them out later.

 

“Umm, N-Naruto?”

 

Naruto focused on Neji and smiled prettily. He blushed and looked down.

 

Hehehe! He’s so cute!

 

Naruto moved forward and kissed him, Neji opened his mouth in surprise and Naruto deepened the kiss with his tongue. Neji moaned into Naruto’s mouth as he threw his arms around Naruto’s neck. Naruto’s hand moved up and pinched Neji’s nipple. Neji moaned and Naruto switched off the pheromone. Neji froze and pulled his head back from Naruto.

 

“N-Naruto?” Neji panted, Naruto could feel Neji’s erection pressing up against his own. “What are we doing?”

 

Naruto smirked, “isn’t it obvious?”

 

“Ah! Get off me!”

 

Naruto smiled and ground his hips against Neji’s still hard member, making him gasp and thrust against Naruto.

 

“Ah! D-don’t!”

 

Naruto pouted and moved back to his spot on the other side of the pool leaving Neji hard and panting and glaring at Naruto.

 

Kit! What are you doing?! Go do him now!

 

No wait, I want him to come over to me on his own. I just know he likes me.

 

Neji laid his head back and tried to ignore his erection. Naruto sighed and did the same, remembering the feel of Neji’s smooth skin against his. About five minutes later, Kiba walked in and set his stuff on the bench. He washed and lowered himself into the pool and sighed in pleasure.

 

Hmm, hey Kyuubi! How about we have some fun with dog boy?

 

Sounds good kit! Now is a good time to try out this ability. Try to direct the pheromone towards Kiba.

 

What?

 

Well you can direct the pheromone but if people are too close then they will smell it anyway and be affected. Try not to let Neji smell it; I wanna see how he reacts.

 

Naruto looked up and smiled at Kiba as he looked at Naruto. Naruto turned on the pheromone and directed it at Kiba who blushed and smiled back. He just used the normal pheromone and moved towards Kiba. Naruto leaned in.

 

“Hi there dog boy,” Naruto whispered in Kiba’s ear. He licked his earlobe and took it in his mouth making Kiba moan. He pushed his body against Naruto.

 

Hmm, why don’t you turn off the pheromone? I wanna see how he reacts.

 

Naruto turned of the pheromone and pulled back to look Kiba in the face.

 

“Hi Naruto.” Kiba said breathlessly, “I didn’t know you were gay,” and he pulled Naruto forward and kissed him. Naruto put his arms around Kiba and opened his mouth to him. (The first time he was submissive ^_^). Kiba explored Naruto’s mouth with his tongue. They broke for air and were surprised by the sound of water moving and looked up to find Neji striding towards them with an angry scowl on his face.

 

“Get away from him.” He told Kiba angrily, (the pheromone’s still off ^_^)

 

“Oh?” Naruto teased, “why do you say that Neji?”

 

Neji blushed but pulled Naruto away. Kiba pouted. Naruto looked between Kiba and Neji, an idea forming in his head. Naruto pulled Neji to him and kissed him, taking the opening when Neji opened his mouth in surprise. He kissed him deeply with Kiba looking on with a big nose bleed he was controlling with a towel, Neji moaned. Naruto pulled back and looked at Neji. He was panting with an open mouth and a light blush on his cheeks, his hair still bound. Naruto smiled and turned to grab Kiba and kiss him, but was surprised as Kiba took the lead and kissed Naruto and prodded his lips, asking for entry. Naruto amused, opened his mouth and received Kiba’s tongue, letting him explore his mouth before sucking on his tongue lightly, making him moan. He pulled back, looked at both of them and smiled.

 

“How about we move up on the side there.” Naruto suggested. Neji blushed and nodded while Kiba shrugged and pouted a little. Neji got out of the water first and fetched their towels, laying them down on the hard floor. Kiba leaned in and licked Naruto’s earlobe.

 

“In the water could have been fun too.” Kiba said and pulled away. He got out of the water and sat on the towels with Neji. Naruto looked at the two naked, wet boys with sizeable erections sitting on the towels and smiled. He got out of the water and walked over to his stuff and looked in his overnight bag (that he used for Shino’s house) and grabbed the bottle of lube Shino had given him. Naruto was smiling naughtily as he walked back to Neji and Kiba, who had pounced on Neji and was kissing him hard. They broke as he approached. They looked up, with Neji panting from under Kiba. Naruto smiled as he pulled Kiba up and kissed him, while setting aside the lube for later. Then turned and bent down to kiss Neji. Who opened his mouth willingly to deepen the kiss. Kiba grinned and bent down and sucked at Neji’s neck, finding that particular spot straight away. Neji moaned and his hands clutched at both of the boys above him. Naruto moved down to Neji’s neck and copied Kiba, making the pale boy gasp and groan. Kiba’s tongue ran down the side of Neji’s neck as he moved down and ran his tongue around one pick nipple. Neji moaned and gasped.

 

“Ki-Kiba!”

 

Kiba ran his hand down Neji’s body, tweaking, pinching and massaging, sending shivers of pleasure spiking through him. Kiba pulled his mouth back and moved back up kissing all the way until he reached Neji’s mouth. He moved his leg in between Neji’s thighs and rubbed, making the boy moan into his mouth and arch his back and rub against him. Naruto was alternating with Neji’s nipple and his neck, sucking, biting, nipping and manipulating with his tongue. Extracting moans and groans from the boy.

 

“Ahn! N-Naruto! Ki-Kiba!” Naruto pulled back and grinned.

 

“Neji you taste so good!” Neji’s stuttering reply was cut off by Kiba reclaiming his mouth.

 

Naruto picked up the lube and put some in his hand, and then he pushed Kiba’s leg away and put his hand between Neji’s legs. Kiba sat up and looked at Naruto and nodded. Neji, panting, was looking between Kiba and Naruto, seeming confused. Naruto smiled mischievously and moved his hand in. Neji gasped and half sat up from the feeling of Naruto’s fingers playing with his hole. Naruto removed his hand then straddled Neji and pushed him back down. He reached back and rubbed Neji’s hole again and at the same time pushed forwards with his hips. Neji gasped and grabbed Naruto’s hips, grinding up at the same time, making Naruto gasp as well. Kiba looked at this hot scene and grabbed the lube bottle. He squirted some on his hand and moved so his legs were on ether side of Neji’s legs and was behind Naruto. He reached around Naruto’s waist and rubbed his hole.

 

“Uhn! Kiba!”

 

Naruto thought Neji was ready and inserted one finger.

 

“Ahn!”

 

“Are you ok?” Naruto asked. Neji nodded uncomfortably. Kiba bent in and kissed Naruto’s shoulder as he slipped a finger in his hole as well. Naruto closed his eyes and winced. Kiba slipped his other hand around and gave Naruto a distraction. At the same time Naruto ground his hips down and slipped another finger inside Neji. Kiba slipped one in as well and both boys started stretching with their fingers. Naruto gasped,

 

“I-I think we’re ready.”

 

They all nodded hurriedly. Kiba backed off and let Naruto move off Neji and in between his legs. Naruto positioned himself and Neji, and pushed himself in, making Neji hiss. Kiba moved forward and spread Naruto, and pushed in. All of them held still, getting used to the feeling of being filled or filling. Then Neji gasped out,

 

“Ahn! Move!” Kiba pulled out and pushed in as Naruto pulled out. Kiba wrapped his hands around Naruto’s body and took his earlobe in his mouth. Kiba sucked hard and kept thrusting, looking for something. Naruto thrusted and explored carefully inside Neji. When Neji moaned loudly and arched up towards him, Naruto knew he found that spot. Naruto gasped in surprise and pleasure as Kiba found the same spot in him.

 

“Ah! Kiba!”

 

“Mhn, Naruto!”

 

“Ahn!” Neji puffed.

 

Neji’s hands were on Naruto’s body, giving pleasure where they could, fighting with Kiba’s in some areas. The thrusting got harder and faster, all of the boys gasped and moaned each other’s names. Kiba gasped as he felt Naruto’s body sliding against him and thrust harder. Neji, feeling Naruto slipping inside of him and Naruto’s hands grasping his hips, moaned and tweaked Naruto’s nipple. Naruto, panting heavily, feeling both bodies grinding against his felt himself nearing, but was beaten by Neji.

 

“Ah! I’m gonna-ahn!” Neji gasped, “I can’t hold on!”

 

Naruto nodded, “go!”

 

Neji gasped for a few seconds, but the feeling of Naruto thrusting inside him was too much, he exploded all over himself. Naruto, seeing Neji’s face and feeling Neji’s muscles squeeze around him couldn’t take it and cummed deep inside Neji. Kiba feeling Naruto shiver in his arms and feeling him contract around his hardness and seeing Neji cum pushed Kiba over the edge. He moaned and shot his seed inside Naruto. The boys held that position for a few seconds before collapsing on one another. They bathed in the afterglow and enjoyed the comforting weight of the other boys.

 

Kiba sighed. “Wow that was amazing,” the other boys burst into laughter. “And I just came here for a bath!”

 

Naruto smiled, “I definitely want to do this again,” Kiba nodded, “eh Neji?” he blushed and looked away. He was still underneath Naruto.

 

“Oh you’re so cute Neji!” Naruto squeaked and pulled himself out then snuggled up to him. At the same time Kiba drew himself out of Naruto and snuggled into Neji’s other side. Both boys proceeded to give Neji several kisses and hickys.

 

“Ah! Get off! No! Oh that feels good,” Naruto laughed and pulled Kiba up and into the showers, leaving Neji blushing, panting and getting hard on the towels. He jumped up and walked into the showers with them.

 

-after the showers (use your imagination) and out side the bath house-

 

“Ok! Bye guys!” Naruto said and started to walk away.

 

“Wait!” Neji blushed, “a-are we going to do this again? B-because I do!”

 

He is so like hinata when it comes to sex…it’s so CUTE!!!!’ Naruto thought.

 

“Oh we can do this when ever you like Neji-kun!” Kiba said as he came and hugged him.

 

“Oh yes!” Naruto agreed and came and hugged him too. They both kissed Neji on the cheek at the same time.

 

“Gu-guys!” Neji stuttered. Kiba and Naruto ran off laughing leaving a blushing Neji standing in the middle of the street.

 

-Naruto back outside of his apartment-

 

This has been a pretty good day don’t you think Kyuubi?

 

Oh yes! But one problem…you didn’t even practice your pheromone!!!’ Naruto froze while he was opening his apartment.

 

Oh yeah...oh well!’ Kyuubi sweat dropped.

 

I am all for you being a giant pervert and jumping every cute guy you see, but don’t you want to settle with one boyfriend??

 

Umm, maybe…NOT!!! I like being a pervert!!

 

Naruto opened his apartment, and stepped inside a gigantic mess. Kyuubi shifted inside of Naruto’s mind.

 

Maybe you will understand later…’ Kyuubi said to herself.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: so, how was it? I don’t think I did very well with the bath and the garden parts. Anyway, READ AND REVIEW.

End Notes:
i tryed to make this chapter a little longer ^_^. i dont like this chapter as much as the other ones, i dont think i did a very good job X_X.
Chapter 5: sexy naruto, blind iruka by zakkarian
Author's Notes:
disclaimer: i don't own naruto or anything...you know the drill.
Warning: yaoi

Warning: yaoi

 

 

“Talking”

Thinking or talking to Kyuubi

Kyuubi talking back. ^_^

 

-Scene change-

- (Name) POV change-(point of view)

…^_^ ok, from now on the POV will be in -__- instead of --__--…its just easier, plus it actually says POV so you get the idea.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Chapter 5: sexy Naruto, blind Iruka

 

-Naruto’s apartment-

 

There was a moan. (No not that kind of moan you dirty minded people).

 

Naruto sat up in bed. The sunlight streaming through his open curtains.

 

“Damn curtains.” Naruto yawned. He got up and stumbled to the window. He froze, was that a flicker of shadow on the next roof top? He gently sent out his chakra. No, nothing. Naruto shook his head and closed the curtains partially, so a little light came through. He turned and looked at his bedroom, and sighed.

 

I’ve put this off long enough, I’d better get started.

 

Ya think?!’ Naruto sweat dropped.

 

Naruto started forward and paused.

 

“Nah, it can wait after a shower.” Naruto said out loud. Kyuubi sighed. Naruto quickly looked through his clean clothes, and cried out in despair. All his favorite orange clothes were dirty. He looked through the clothes he had and slowly picked out some clothes. Naruto sighed and walked into the bathroom. He set the clothes on the bathroom counter, turned and paused. He was sure there was a slight shimmer of light and darkness that moved across the window. Naruto shook his head and thought he must still be half asleep. He stripped off and stepped into the shower. About five minutes later he stepped out, refreshed and ready for the day. Naruto was so focused on the task ahead that he didn’t see the shadow out side. He dressed and bent down to the cupboard under the bathroom counter. Naruto opened it up and reached inside, grimacing as he drew the things he would need out. He stood up and walked out to his lounge. Naruto sighed, set down the things and ticked off what he would need to do.

 

Let’s see, I need to do the bedroom, the bathroom, the lounge and the kitchen...sigh, I have a small house.’(He rents a small house out)

 

Naruto sighed and was about to do the dreaded task when he was surprised to hear his door bell ring. He walked off to answer it.

 

-A little earlier-

 

Iruka yawned and sat up. The sheets fell off his naked body. He glanced to the empty space beside him and sighed. Kakashi had gone off on a mission 2 days ago, and would be gone for another few days. Iruka yawned again and thought what he should do today. It was the weekend so there was no class today, he looked at the clock. It was 5:30 am, waking up this early had become a habit. Iruka sighed,

 

I wonder what Naruto’s doing?’ Iruka blushed, it was bad enough that he liked his ex-student but, he already had a lover. He loved Kakashi, he truly did. Iruka sighed again.

 

I should go see Naruto. Just to see how he’s doing.’ Iruka nodded with his decision. He got up and started his daily exercises. Still naked, his lightly tanned body rippled with his muscles. Iruka’s strong, supple build was in a few places, marked with the scars any ninja gathers over time. Iruka was finishing up his exercises when he saw a flash of light out of the corner of his eye. Iruka frowned and straightened up, he looked out the window and saw nothing but the tree outside. He shrugged and looked at the clock again. 6:00, perfect. Iruka walked into the bathroom and started a shower.

 

-Outside-

 

Kakashi had finished his mission early. The bandits that he was supposed to clear out were easier to find than he thought. Kakashi knew that Iruka always dressed when he was around to do his morning exercises. So this time he tried spying on Iruka when he did his exercises stark naked. It was too much. Watching Iruka unknowingly flaunting his hot body in front of Kakashi was way too much. His nosebleed knocked him out of the tree. Kakashi’s last thought was,

 

Oh no! I hope Iruka didn’t see my headband flash in the sun!

 

-A short time later-

 

Iruka had changed into his best clothes, and walked outside.

 

“Hm?” Iruka saw movement out of the corner of his eye. He turned. Iruka shrugged and turned to look at his house. It was a great big sprawling mansion with two levels, with gardens all around. The house had several little nooks and crannies in the garden around the back. It also had a main courtyard at the back of the house as well, with a pathway off the side leading to a big pool. Iruka sighed with pleasure. He and Kakashi had brought this beautiful house together. Iruka remembered the breakfasts they sometimes had in the courtyard. Iruka smiled and turned away heading off towards Naruto’s house.

 

-Kakashi’s POV-

 

When he saw the handle turn on the door he flashed around to the other side of the tree, (that was in there front yard…the one that he fell off ^_^), praying that Iruka didn’t see him. (His ninja skills were a little off today…other wise how could Iruka see him?  ^_^). Kakashi looked around the side of the tree and saw Iruka staring lovingly at their house. Kakashi leaned back against the tree and remembered all the happy times in the house. He snapped out of it when he heard receding footsteps. He peered around the tree and saw Iruka walking away. Kakashi was curious.

 

I wonder where he’s going today? On the weekend he usually finishes his exercises and then works on some work or marking for school. Or his has breakfast with me. And why is he wearing his best clothes?’ Kakashi got up and used his ninja skills (which mysteriously were much better again.) and followed Iruka in the shadows and on the roof tops.

 

-Iruka’s point of view again-

 

Iruka paused, his finger hovering over Naruto’s door bell. He was having second thoughts.

 

Uh, maybe he wouldn’t like me dropping by. Or maybe he’s still asleep?’ Iruka glanced at his watch. ‘Yep, still sleeping. Maybe I’ll just wait…umm.’ Iruka lost his nerve and walked away. But he couldn’t just leave with out at least seeing his beloved blonde haired student…well ex student anyway. Iruka sighed and jumped up to the roof top next to Naruto’s little unit. He walked along the rooftop, looking for Naruto’s bedroom…there! Iruka looked in through the open curtains. And ducked down, hoping Naruto didn’t see him.

 

No way! He’s awake?! It’s almost 8:00!!! He should still be sleeping! Oh I hope he didn’t see me!! He would think I’m a stalker!...which I’m not…right? I mean…looking through a window at a person isn’t stalking…is it?’ while Iruka was questioning himself, Naruto was getting ready for his shower. Iruka got up and peered over the edge of the roof and saw Naruto in the next window over. Iruka got up and moved into a better position to see, curious. He got an instant nosebleed as he saw Naruto stripping off. Iruka ducked down as he saw Naruto start to turn. He held his hand against his nose, desperately trying to stifle the blood. Iruka got up and looked over the side. Naruto was washing himself in the shower. Iruka forgot his nose bleed and had started drooling over the hot sight of Naruto hot, wet and soapy in the shower. When Naruto was finished, he stepped out of the shower. It was lucky that Naruto didn’t glance out the window. If he did, he would’ve seen Iruka precariously balanced on the edge of the roof opposite his, blood dripping from his nose, passed out from the blood loss.

 

-Kakashi’s POV-

 

He was amazed. ‘Iruka went off to spy on Naruto? His student? Well, Iruka is right about one thing. Naruto is really hot…oh I forgot to tell him about the pheromone. He knows we kissed though.’ Kakashi just spent the last couple of minutes staring through the window at his own student, feeling the hard on straining through his pants. Kakashi remembered before that when he found himself kissing Naruto and Naruto kissing him he freaked. It was just such a shock that he couldn’t be his proper perverted self. Kakashi grinned as he thought of what he would do to his innocent little student now. (He obviously doesn’t know about Shino…or Kiba, or Neji… or what Shino’s father tried to join in on…^_^). He perked up as he saw Iruka starting to stir. He ducked down by the roof next door. Iruka got up and jumped down and rang Naruto’s door bell. ‘What is he doing?

 

-Iruka’s POV-

 

That’s just the thing, Iruka wasn’t thinking. After recovering from fainting, he got up with one thing on his mind. Getting with that hot body that he just saw through the window. His best cloths were still nice and fresh. His hands danced over his hair nervously. Pressing the door bell was a challenge but his mind was still focused on the picture of a nice naked wet hot soapy sweating Naruto pulling himself off while moaning Iruka’s name…ok, ok, that part was provided by Iruka’s little devils. He could feel his hard one pressing against his pants. The door opened…

 

-Naruto’s POV-

 

Naruto looked out with shock. Iruka was standing there, looking brilliant in what Naruto recognized to be his best clothes. Naruto was a little confused about why he was standing there with a flushed face and slightly opened panting mouth.

 

“I-Iruka?” Naruto said, puzzled. Looking into Iruka’s eyes was a shock. Was that…lust? Naruto quickly checked his pheromone, yep it’s off. Iruka suddenly blushed and looked down.

 

“Hi Naruto, I was just dropping by, I hope you don’t mind.”

 

Naruto shook his head and beckoned him inside. Iruka stepped in and looked around. It was a mess. There were kunai, scrolls, instant ramen boxes, and bits and pieces of rubbish, grime or other ninja equipment everywhere.

 

“Naruto! I can’t believe you live like this!” Iruka scolded him. Naruto looked down and Iruka instantly felt bad.

 

“I’m sorry Iruka-sensei but living on my own ever since I was little while training and studying and doing missions has been hard.” Iruka forgot about the mess and stared at the man in front of him. ‘He looks so vulnerable and cute…I wanna jump him now!!’ Iruka thought.

 

Naruto was pretending to be vulnerable and trying to be as cute as he could. He put on his most appealing and innocent face and looked up at Iruka.

 

“Iruka-sensei I am glad you’re here.” Naruto said looking into Iruka’s eyes. “I am happy you came to visit but if you don’t want to stay here with me in this mess its ok.” Naruto said fake tears in his eyes.

 

Iruka quickly said, “No, no, no, I came to see you! I don’t care what your house looks like. I would like to stay if you would let me.”

 

Naruto gave Iruka his best smile and hugged him tightly making sure their bellies rubbed together and his leg finding its way in between Iruka’s legs, rubbing him. Naruto let go and walked into the kitchen glancing back as he went. So he had been right. There was want in those eyes and something else that Naruto couldn’t quite understand. Naruto had mentally laughed as he felt his teacher’s hard one in his pants and hearing the soft gasp he extracted.

 

“Iruka-sensei! Would you like a drink of water?” he called back over his shoulder.

 

“Yes please Naruto!” Iruka said as he followed his ex-student into the kitchen. Naruto reached up and opened a cupboard and brought out two glasses. He filled them from the tap and set them on the kitchen table. He sat down and gestured for Iruka to do the same. They sat drinking water and not saying much. “Umm, hey Naruto? Do you have anything to eat? I missed out on breakfast.”

 

Perfect!’ Naruto thought to himself.

 

Kyuubi yawned. ‘What’s up kit? I’ve been sleeping.’ Naruto quickly filled Kyuubi in on what is happening and what he’s going to do. ‘Oh! My kit! You are so perverted! GAH! I am sooooo proud!!!’ this all happened in about a second. (Thoughts are fast! ^_^)

 

“Yeah. There’s food in the fridge Iruka-sensei.” Naruto watched as Iruka got up and walked over. ‘Oh, his body is very nice Kyuu.’ Kyuubi chuckled. Iruka opened the fridge and was amazed.

 

“Oh Naruto! I can’t believe this! There is actually proper food in here. Eggs, bacon, fruit, lettuce…I can’t believe this! And here I was thinking I would have to have leftovers or ramen. Oh Naruto! I am so proud of you for eating properly.”

 

Yeah, thanks to your bossing around Kyuubi!’ Naruto thought to Kyuubi sourly. But on the outside, he put on his cutest face and said, “Thank you Iruka-sensei! I am glad that your happy.” Iruka turned around and instantly turned back to the fridge, blushing furiously.

 

So- So cute! Gah!’ the little devils in Iruka’s brain where urging him to turn back and jump him now.

 

Naruto was grinning now. ‘Teasing him is so much fun.

 

“Iruka? If you did want ramen try the cupboard next to the fridge.”

 

Kyuubi sighed to herself. ‘No matter how hard I tried, I couldn’t make him give up his stash.

 

Iruka, afraid of what he might see, cautiously opened the cupboard. He instantly shut it again. It was literally packed with ramen, if he had opened it any more than he had; it would have come all spilling out. “Umm, err; I think I will just have a sandwich. Do you want one?” Iruka asked. Naruto nodded. Iruka got out the stuff to make a sandwich and chopped the bread and everything.

 

“Hey Naruto where are the plates?” Iruka said over his shoulder. Naruto grinned to himself.

 

He’s in the perfect position!’ Naruto thought to himself as he got up. He moved up behind his teacher and pressed his body up against Iruka. He reached up above Iruka’s head and got some plates out of one of the cupboards. He used both hands to take them down and put them in front of Iruka. His arms were encircling Iruka’s body. “Here you go sensei.” Naruto said and let go. He walked back to his chair and studied Iruka. He was blushing furiously and was slightly stunned. Naruto grinned.

 

-Iruka’s POV-

 

Omg! Naruto was here and he got those plates down! But his body was pressing against mine! I don’t think he knew what he was doing! And when he put the plates down his arms were around me!’ Iruka thought wildly, missing the warmth of Naruto’s body against his. The devils, who had been stunned into speechlessness, snapped out of it and yelled at Iruka to go and jump Naruto NOW! Iruka ignored them with an effort and placed the sandwiches on the plates. He turned shakily around and placed them on the table. He sat down and began to eat his. Naruto ate slowly, drawing Iruka’s attention to his lips whenever he could. They finished and Iruka was blushing slightly and staring at his plate. There was an awkward silence.

 

“I should go now Naruto, thank you for letting me visit.”

 

Oh no! I can’t let him go yet! I haven’t got to do anything to him yet!’ Naruto thought. He put on his cutest face again. “Iruka sensei?” he said shyly, (acting) “please don’t go! I like that you came and stayed! And the longer you are here the longer I can put off doing that.”

 

“Well if you want I can stay longer. And what do you mean by that?” Iruka said while blushing lightly.

 

“Well Iruka every month it gets too much and I have to do that and I never have any help. So I was wondering if you could stay and help me?”

 

“Naruto stop avoiding it and tell me what that is.” Iruka said, a little annoyed, forgetting all about his attraction to Naruto for the moment.

 

Naruto made a face and muttered. “Clenin,”

 

“What?”

 

“Clemin” Naruto muttered again.

 

“What?”

 

“CLEANING!” Naruto shouted. Iruka stared and started to laugh.

 

“Cleaning?! That is the thing you keep avoiding?!” Iruka gasped out, laughing hard.

 

Naruto looked a little hurt. “What?! People don’t like stuff. Some people don’t like swimming, some people don’t like ramen. I don’t like cleaning.”

 

“Oh Naruto, of course I will help you!” Iruka said as he came around the table and hugged Naruto.

 

Yes!’ Naruto hugged Iruka back and buried his face into Iruka’s shoulder. Naruto smirked. He pressed his body up against his teacher’s. Iruka noticed the feel of Naruto pressing up against him and felt him self getting hard again. He quickly let go and moved back. Naruto looked at him and noticed him blushing and half turning away as if trying to hide something. ‘Haha! He’s got an erection! Oh this is so much fun!’ Kyuubi chuckled along with her kit.

 

“Umm, let’s get these plates cleaned up first.” Iruka said as he picked up their dishes and carried them to the sink. Naruto smiled inwardly as he moved around the table and towards Iruka. He pretended to trip and grabbed Iruka from behind. One hand found its way up Iruka’s shirt and the other grabbed Iruka around the waist just above his straining erection. Iruka gasped. Naruto inwardly rejoiced and apologized furiously to Iruka. As he was withdrawing his hands he made sure to brush up against one nipple, making Iruka gasp, and making the other hand drag across Iruka’s belly, just above the bulge in his pants.

 

“Oh! Sorry Iruka sensei! Are you alright?” Naruto asked with an innocent look on his face. Iruka was blushing and slightly panting.

 

“Yes I am fine Naruto…let’s get started.” Iruka pulled himself together.

 

Damn!’ Naruto thought.

 

What are you doing kit?! Jump him already!

 

No! I want him to jump me! It’s more fun.

 

Kyuubi had to agree with him on that. Naruto walked out to the lounge with Iruka following him. He showed Iruka the cleaning supplies and looked at him.

 

“What do we do first Iruka sensei?”

 

“What we should do first is get rid of all this rubbish around the house.” Iruka said. “Naruto, could you get some big rubbish bags?” Naruto nodded and went and grabbed them from under the kitchen sink. He came back and started to help Iruka shove all the rubbish into the bags. They piled them by the door. All the ninja equipment and scrolls Naruto picked up and put them in his bed room closet. They finished and Iruka looked around.

 

“Ok how about we dust everything.” Iruka suggested. Naruto nodded and grabbed some cloths and wet them. They went over everything in all the rooms and Iruka even got out the vacuum cleaner and went over the furniture.

 

“Ok! Now we should mop.” Iruka said. Naruto nodded and filled a bucket up with hot water in the bath. He added soapy/ditergenty stuff (I don’t know what to call it). He and Iruka both took a mop and started mopping. About halfway through the lounge. (Only started mopping).

 

“Whew!” Naruto stretched. “I forgot how much work this was! I haven’t cleaned in 5 weeks!” Iruka half staggered at the amount of time. “Ah! This makes me so hot!” Naruto complained (still acting). He took off his shirt and exposed his nice toned and tanned body. Naruto smirked inwardly as he saw Iruka staring at him. Naruto stretched to show off his muscles to their full extent. He dropped his shirt in front of Iruka (by accident I’m sure ^_^).

 

“Oops! Sorry Iruka sensei! You just mopped that part.” Naruto walked over, making sure he looked sexy doing it. He bent over in front of Iruka as he picked up his shirt, giving Iruka a good view as he did it. Naruto straightened and looked at Iruka as sexily as he could, showing off his body as best as he could without being too obvious (huh, as if he hasn’t been too obvious already). Iruka’s eyes were staring hungrily at him, traveling up and down his body, undressing the rest of Naruto’s clothes with his mind.

 

“Is every thing ok Iruka sensei?” Naruto said while still displaying his body.

 

Iruka blushed furiously and gulped, though still staring at Naruto’s body.

 

“Y-yes everything is fine Naruto.” Iruka turned back to mopping.

 

Inwardly Naruto sighed with frustration. ‘I can’t believe he hasn’t jumped me yet. He has got a lot of self control.

 

Naruto sighed out loud. “That’s it! I can’t take it any more!” Naruto exclaimed. Iruka turned to look at Naruto and dropped the mop in surprise as Naruto tackled him. They landed on the now clean couch, Naruto pinning his teacher down.

 

-Outside-

 

“Damn!” Kakashi exclaimed softly. He heard Naruto exclaim and saw him tackle Iruka but he couldn’t see properly through this window. He jumped from rooftop to rooftop trying to get a better view. Ah ha! Here! Kakashi slipped and fell down hitting his head on the roof. His last conscious thought being. ‘Oh, that’s sexy.

 

-Back inside-

 

A hot, and sexy, half naked Naruto was pinning Iruka down on the couch.

 

“N-Naruto! Wha-?” Iruka was cut off by Naruto fiercely kissing him. Naruto pulled back, both of them panting slightly.

 

“Are you blind Iruka?!” Naruto said. “I’ve been giving you hints all day!”

 

“Wh-what hints?! What do you mean?” Iruka spluttered.

 

Naruto sighed. “I’ve been trying to get you to jump me all day”

 

Iruka was shocked. “You mean you did all that on purpose! And you actually wanted me to-”

 

Iruka was cut off again by a gentler kiss from Naruto. This time Naruto pushed his erection up against his teacher’s, making sure Iruka felt it. Naruto’s tongue sought entrance and Iruka opened up. Naruto deepened the kiss and their tongues battled briefly before Naruto dominated. He released Iruka’s lips and nuzzled into his neck before breathing into his ear. “Yes.”

 

“Oh Naruto!” Iruka said, “I love you!” Naruto stared into Iruka’s eyes and saw that thing again. He didn’t understand it before but now he knew. It was love. Iruka loved him. Naruto remembered back to when Iruka said it back at the ramen restaurant. It wasn’t just fatherly love. Iruka actually loved him! Then he realized, he loved Iruka too.

 

“Iruka! I love you too!” Naruto said as he kissed Iruka again. Iruka slid his arms up around Naruto’s neck.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: so? What do you think?

This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=2741