~United clans!~ by nekonaru
Summary: Rikku Kyoro Masashiro is part of the Seika Ryuu clan, otherwise known as the fire clan! She is on a mission one night but what happens if she get' caught adn new secrets start to reveal them self!...She will need to solve them along with her new family and friends, and things will get heated up!
Warning of Coarse language!

Story by: Shannon Stratton-Horner
Categories: Non-Naruto Fiction Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 4370 Read: 7255 Published: 05/12/06 Updated: 16/01/07

1. Episode 1: The new arrival by nekonaru

2. Episode 2: Dark secret...revealed! by nekonaru

3. Episode 3: New life...the begining! by nekonaru

4. Chapter 4: New alliances by nekonaru

5. Chapter 5: New experiences by nekonaru

6. Chapter 6:The fight between fire and....dark?!?!? by nekonaru

Episode 1: The new arrival by nekonaru
Author's Notes:
ONE HUNDRED PERCENT MINE!! ok so enjoy my new series! hope ya like and please Review! have fun reading about Rikku! ^_^ Warning of coarse language!

Seika Ryuu: Sacred fire Dragon
"You know your mission Rikku, please you have to make this one work...if you don't it will be dangerous!"

"But am I helping them escape from the school of all places?"

" You will know that in time...now go!"

With that the young 18 yr old girl with long dark red hair and vibrant purple eyes, disappeared from her spot in a flash of speed.

As she shot from roof top to roof top at top speed heading for her school she went through the details of the mission.

~*~Rikku pov~*~

Ok so I have to infiltrate the school and then get into the 1st section where I'm gonna have to help the young Fire clan members escape from the school without being seen.

I still don't get it though, why do they have to escape from the school, of all places you'd think they'd be safe there...oh well it's my job I guess as the daughter of a former fire Lord...and one of strongest in the fire clan....let's do this.

She stopped on a high roof top over looking the school grounds, she had a smirk on her face at this point and was pulling on her black gloves. With one last look around the grounds to see if the guards where not looking she jumped down and ran across the huge yard without making a sound. She crossed until she arrived at a door that said "1st section: 5-9" those were the age groups of the kids she had to save, help them escape across the grounds and into the hover waiting for them a block down.

Once near the gate and far away from guards psoted around the grounds, she pulled out a small metal pin from her hair and placed it in the lock of the large door. She fiddled with it for a second then her the lock pop. Taking one last look around she opened th door silently and stepped through, befor even looking either way or taking another step, she snaped her fingers and whipped her hand towards a camera hanging on the wall. Immideatly a thin line of fire protruded from her fingers and shot at the camera, melting it.

Finally she made her way into the room where the kids were waiting, the ones that were part of the fire clan, the other's were sound asleep in there beds. She opened the door and stepped through snapping her fingers again for a tiny light. There she saw 6 kids all around the same age standing and waiting for her in silence. She walked forward and passed the light in front of each of there faces. They all had the same tint of red deep in there eyes, only othere members of the fire clan could see. She stood back up and whispered to them.

"Welcome. you are all part of the Seika Ryuu. I am your guide for tonight's adventure!"

The kids giggled silently and smiled up at her with hope shining in there eyes.

"I'll keep you safe no matter what, but now I think it's time we left."

The kids nodded and held on to each other's hands. She stopped looking down at them with her own little grin on her face.

"Ok lets go! You'll have to be quick and most of all you'll have to be quiet."

They nodded once again and they all stepped forward, following her out the door.

They made it down to the entrance without any distractions and before they stepped onto the grounds Rikku said to them.

"Ok now listen up, if anything happens to me I want you kids to keep running down the block till you see a giant hover, get on there and tell the driver to leave right away, don't wait for me I'll escape on my own. Ok?"

They nodded one last time and got ready to run.

"Go!"

Immidietly she opened the door and they all started running at top speed to the other side of the school grounds.

~*~Rikku's pov ~*~
The Seika Ryuu clan of fire was known for there speed and power. We ran and just as we reached the fence getting ready to jump on it, the smallest girl of the group slipped in the grass and fell with a loud thud. I whipped my head around and saw a light flash in the distance...

"Shit!"

I let out an almost silent curse as the light started heading toward us.

"Come on, get up! RUN! keep running guys!"

I motioned for the others to keep running and to get to the hover. They did as I said because they didn't want to get caught and put in danger. I helped the girl up and pushed her towards the fence. It was too late for me now though, I stood my ground and took one last look at them telling them to keep going. The guards could see me now and the ran at full speed shining the light in my eyes. Didn't bother me though, I just used my senses to dodge there attacks.

She dodged the many Attacks sof the oncoming guards and used her fire whips to disable some of them. But when she finally opened her eyes to see if there was any more, she saw the school lights on, every light one at a time lit up as the many students rushed to see the commotion. The principal summoned more guards, and she knew it was too late. Just as they rushed forward with the sedatives' in hadn she lifted her hands and said.

"Oh fuck..."

She tried to fend off as many as she could but was unable to do it, they managed to drop her to the ground and as they pumped her sedatives she only vaguely saw the horror on her classmates faces. She blacked out and the last thing she heard was...

"Yeah, another one from the fire clan...File her as: Rikku Kyoro Masashiro, Seika Ryuu clan."

~*~ Rikku's pov ~*~

I came too, as I was being carried to a place I didn't know. I t was part of the school but a part I did not know. I heard aloud bang and saw a flash of light. I closed my eyes hard and then felt my self being thrown into a bright room. I hit the hard floor with a loud thud and let out a small grunt.

"WAKE UP! You've got a new arrival!"

A man said as he came near me and place something over my ear. I opened my eyes and saw many people I didn't know gather around, they were all kids most of them were younger then me and a few were my age. I looked up and saw the man grin as he pressed his thumb down, and I felt imense pain corse through my the top of my ear.

"AHHHHHH! FUCK! what the fuck was that!"

I started to get up but the man pinned me to the ground. I sweared again at him and bucked him off my back. He went flying, and i snapped my fingers but nothing happened, instead of wasting time I stood up and kicked the guy backwards. His fellow guards rushed towards me and pinned me against the wall.

"AHHH! NO! LET ME GO!! FUCK!"

I struggled but was still to weak from the drugs. My vision went blurry and I started to black out again when I saw they were pumping more sedatives into my blood stream. I screamed on last time before my head went limp and the rest of my body started to slow down. The last thing iheard was this:

"Everyone this is Rikku Kyoro Masashiro, she your new room mate. Be nice now, who knows what will happen with you Ryuu's...put you all in one room and you might just go crazy-"

That was enough to wake me up just enough.

"fuck....you..."

The guy kicked me in the stomach and that's when I blacked out.
Episode 2: Dark secret...revealed! by nekonaru
Author's Notes:
Ok so episode 2! Please review and tell me what you think! Thank you! ^_^
I awoke again a few hours later ut everything was dark. I tried to look around but of course I couldn't see anything. I moved my hand up above me to see if there was anything in the way of me getting up and I found nothing. I tried to snap fingers and create light but I couldn't. Once again I remebered the pain in my ear, I moved my hand to the top of my ear and felt a tiny metal clasp around it.

"You can't take it off...and it prevents us from using our powers. hurts doesn't it?"

A male voice answered me in the dark, actually it was a very attractive voice in the dark. I sighed and let my hand fall down to my side as I sat on what appeared to be my bed.

"So tell me...what the hell happened to me? And where the hell am I?"

I heard the boy laugh and then I saw a light flicker and then turned to see the boy standing by the light switch on the wall of a very small room. I was sitting on a small futon, in a room no bigger than a bathroom. There was nothing on the walls, just plain white all around me...not even a window. I turned to look at the...guy again and found beautiful green eyes staring back at me behind small framed glasses. The boy had long Silver hair pulled back in a high pony tail, and he had a kind looking face....not to mention very sexy body which he showed off through tight black pants and an open white shirt. I gaped but found myself staring and turned away with a tiny little blush on my face.

He moved towards the bed and started to tell me what happened as he sat down on the carpet. I looked at him waiting for him to start then heard a sound from the hall way and saw a tiny little girl with long Blonde hair and dark blue eyes peek around the corner of my sliding doors.

"Nee-san...can you come tuck me in...I'm having nightmares again."

I saw him sigh but smile at the same time and he got up and walked to the little girl, taking her in his arms.

"Naru, why don't you meet our new room mate...this is Rikku Kyoro."

I looked at her and could see her curious eyes looking at me intently. I smiled and stood to look her in the eyes directly. I could see the tiny little glint of red in her eyes.

"Nah you can call me just Rikku if you want."

She smiled and took my hand then kissed it and said.

"Nice to meet you Rikku-chan! Or can I call you Ane-san?! or Kyo-chan?!"

She went on naming all sorts of names she could think of naming me but the end we came up with one...Kuri-chan. It was cute just as this little girl was, the guy took her and left the room saying he was gonna be back in a few minutes after he put her to sleep. He left and I stood there alone...once again.

It took him a while to return but when he did he found me looking out the door down the long hallway with wide eyes.

"Wh-where the hell are we?!"

He sighed again but this time it wasn't the good kind of sigh. He sat down again and I followed. He looked at me and said.

"I am Doryuu Higami...call me Doru though...everyone around here does. I've been here since I started school here...I've seen you before too walking around and I was actually surprised when I found out you were a Ryuu like us."

"Like who? Where is here? Why haven't I seen yo-"

He laughed and held a finger up to my lips silently and continued with his story.

"It's kind of a long story...but you have lots of time on you so-"

" NO! no I don't have lots of time I have to report back to central command. I have to see if I succeeded my mission!"

"Trust me you won't be leaving here forever...your a prisoner now of the school collecter's. They collect us with powers and we have no means of escaping sa long as we have this earing on!"

I stared at him wide eyed and couldn't beleive what he was saying...there was no way in hell I was staying here!

"By the way your the first that has come through here that they've had to use that high a sedative dose on you! People in here will think your strong and they'll want you to save them...so be prepared."

"Save who? WHAT IS GOING ON!?!?!"

I started to get up but he grabbed my sleeve and stepped in front of me close to my face. I blushed but it quickly dissapeared as I saw the seriousness on his face.

"Look I know you want to escape we all do...were all Ryuu's here in this underground hell...you saw the long corridor. Every room belongs to a Ryuu...and there all gonna want you to save them. I 'm the oldest here and I've taken care of every kid here since I've been here. They look up to me and I protect them when the collectors come to take some of them away for experiments. I do my best...but I can't always be there."

I saw the sadness etched in his features and I moved in and gave him a hug. He hugged me back slightly, then continued.

"Now we are still aloud to get our education...but we aren't aloud outside except for in our personnal back yard. I must warn you too...any friends you used to have won't remeber you now that the collectors have erased there memorie...and if you've ever made fun of any one who is a Ryuu...well they'll remember it. So you might have a few enemies here...other than not being aloud to go outside..we have freedom here..we pretty much do whatever we want cause there scared of us even though we don't have our powers. Your the one who's been out in the 'world' the longest you have the most experience."

I sat there and listened to his whole storie about the collectors adn the rules and the new changes in my life, and just as we leaving the room he said.

"One more thing, I know your the daughter of a previous Lord Ryuu...which means you must be strong...they won't be able to touch you and they'll be scared of you because of that. We all hope you'll be able to save us."

He smiled and left once again leaving me there with my small futon...I closed the sliding doors and shut the light off. I was tired anyways from the drugs so I fell asleep, I had a new day to start tommorow and time to start planning my revenge!
Episode 3: New life...the begining! by nekonaru
Author's Notes:
Episode 3! Read and review please!! I just found out what that means...wow the r&r thing..now I know!! WOOOOT *hyped up on sugar today* anyways yeah ENJOY!!! ^_^
The next morning a small girl who was 14 yrs old showed up at my sliding doors and said.

"HI! I'm Fuzu shu...I'll be helping you get settled into your new life and I'll show you around and get you your new stuff.

As she walked with me around this new underground place, I saw that it was actually quite luxurious and big, there's was an underground mall type thing were we got all our needs and the clerks were behind bars when they sold or gave us the stuff to us.

Fuzu was explaining that sometimes the collectors would call upon the talented Ryuu's and ask them to do a job for them. In return we got money and got to live longer.

We looked through the ailes and I realized it was a school uniform store. I had a unifrom when I lived in my own house but now I had to get a new one. Finally after a couple minutes I had my uniform essentials picked out. A blue skirt, and a white top that buttoned close to the left side, I had my leg warmers and the school packsack that was giving to me as a bonus. I picked out a few other clothes from other stores like pant's, shirts and undergarments that I could wear after I got off school.

As we kept walking along Fuzu explained many things to me.

"The girls and the guys are seperated, in room's stores, at dinner and breakfast. They don't want us to fall in love with each other and create more of our kind...that is not unless they call us in for experiments."

"Experiments what do you mean?!"

"Well one girl was summoned before the collectors, and when she came back after a couple of weeks she was pregnant. After 9 months she had her baby...but it was different then us. Instead of having the familiar red glow in er eyes, the baby had a purple-ish glow to her eyes. She had medium lenth hair unlike the rest of the Ryuu's who all have long hair. The baby was just different then us in many ways."

I kept walking listening to her as we headed for the breakfast hall.

"Well what happened to the baby?"

"She was taken away...along with the mother. But Doryuu-you've met him right, well he says that the woman the girl tried to tell him something, some kind of secret."

I looked at her but wasn't aloud to ask another question as Doryuu came up to me and dismissed Fuzu.

"So how are you enjoying your first day...in your new life. Weird isn't it hearing someone say that to you?"

I nodded meekly and took a seat opposite him on the breakfast table, I was really hungry and immidiatly dug in.

After breakfast I met up with Doru again and he walked me to my new classes whic hby chance where all the same as his. W went through the day, adn although no one remembered me, (except the principal who was the leader collector I later found out) I still managed to get by ok. Everyone thought I was a new girl, and I found that I wasn't sad to see none of my old friends remembered me. I guess they weren't as close as I thought they were to me.

At the end of the day Doru walked me towards the line up to get back in the lunderground home of ours. We walked through the school to a secret stairwell heading down into the basement on the left side of the school. It was a hallway that was deserted anyway, but as we were going down the stairwell, I could have sworn I saw someone watching from the darkness.
Chapter 4: New alliances by nekonaru
Author's Notes:
yeah long time I know, family issues going on so yah R & R WOOOTT! Arigatou!! SHORT!! I know...sorry!! it's late!!
I spent the night in my bedroom but couldn't help dragging my thoughts back to the stranger in the stairwell and to Doru...he was so cute I found myself blushing like a school girl everytime I thought of him.

~Doru's POV~
I had to visit her again, she was so cute and had a charm that couldn't keep me away, being away from girls my age for so long, there was something in me that drove me to a...sexy girl like her. I blushed at the thought. I came to her room door and hesitated standing in front of it before lifting my hand to knock on it. Of course before I could the door opened to reveal a very flushed Rikku.

"uh..Doru, hi uh..wh-what are you doing here?"

She looked from side to side before quickly pulling me inside her room and turning the light off. I felt her arms come around me and push me up against a wall before whispering in my ear saying.

"I need you, I don't know this feeling but it's telling me I need you!"

I blinked before I felt her move closer and then reluctantly felt heat build in my abdomen and felt a tightness against my jeans.
Chapter 5: New experiences by nekonaru
Author's Notes:
yeah...bored...it's 7 00 am in the morning..and i just realized all my friends are in school..FUCK!! I am truly a baka!! oh well so yeah lots of time for me to write I guess! R&R
I was the one pushed up against the wall now, when he first walked in he was unaware of my intentions but now that he realized I wanted the same thing that he had wanted for a while well he had to play the part. I was starting to breathe quickly as he was running his hands all along my body, from my thigh up then to my waist then a little up my shirt as he then removed his hand to bring it to my face. He looked into my eyes and whispered to me.

"Glad you've wanted the same thing Rikku."

He smirked before leaning forward and bringing his lips close to mine before softly kissing me and bringing his other hand up to the nape of my neck and bringing his body close to mine. Suddenly one of his hands left my my face and I heard him reach for something.

"Why did you turn the light's off?"

I freaked out and pushed him onto the ground.

"NO!...I figured that they are watching us...they want to make sure we stay good little girl's and boys"

I heard him nod his head and then he reached up to contibue kissing me. During the process of the kiss he managed to role over and bring his hand up my shirt.

The very long and overwhelming process of making love continued like that for over an hour. after we were done we held each other in our arms and whispered things into each other's ears...yeah right! There was way to much stuff to be done for us to just sit there saying loving things to each other, instead we kissed and then headed to the library where we would do research on our clan.

We headed down the hall and just as we were passing the same hall again heading down to our rooms I saw the same figure standing in the dark. I walked by then stopped and reversed. He was still standing there, I stepped closer and he didn't move, I took up a defensive position and readied myself for any attack but he stayed still.

"What do you want from me?"

He laughed menacingly then finally lifted himself from his comfortable position against the wall. He cracked his knuckles and before even taken any position he ran towards me and out of the darkness. I still couldn't see anything however because he was wearing a black hood over his head. We exchanged punches and I couldn't beleive that he was actually fighting me without any fighting position.

"H-how are you doing that?"

"Doing what...kicking your ass?"

I was going to get serious on his ass now, no one...especially not a guy who didn't even know how to fight was going to win against me. I smirked and upped my fighting capacity...however it was at that moment I realized I couldn't up my speed or anything else that involved my powers...because of the stupid ring around my ear.
Chapter 6:The fight between fire and....dark?!?!? by nekonaru
Author's Notes:
SO yeah, I've been getting good reviews and whatnot and I've replied to them all so if you want to see a replie to one of your reviews then go ahead and look. lol Anywho...this chapter is kinda dedicated to two ppl. KINDA!! lmao, so yeah T_Witch and Kyuubi...yes Kyuubi is short form for your name since I can't remember it all @_@.. LMAO! anways enjoy the chapter and please R&R!! ARIGATOU!!
She backed away as the guy came closer with his fist's balled uop and ready to attack. She wanted so badly to see the face of her attacker...she would try and find a way to see him. She ran towards a wall and when he came close she leaned against it with her left elbow and kicked the guy in the stomach sending him flying into the next wall. She then ran towards him again and jumped into the air getting ready to land a punch directly in his gut again instead he moved at the last moment and caused her to knick his leg and smash her fist into the ground.

"DAMMIT...BITCH YOUR MINE!"

Her eyes began to grow hot and she had to close them for a second.

"Rikku don't let rage consume you, it works with the metal and makes you pass out!"

"great, thanks for telling me now!"

She mumbled and got up from the ground and tried to calm herself down. She took deap breaths and could hear her attacker rush towards her. She got a flashback of her training.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Rikku you must learn to concentrate on your opponent, even if you close your eyes you should be able to hear and feel his movements in the wind. Try it my dear...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

She kept her eyes closed and turned towards her attacker now confident she was going yo...KICK HIS ASS!!!

The first attack came from the front and she hadn't even needed to feel the wind for that one just instinct and common knowledge of a guy who didn't know how to fight. The seconf blow came from his left leg trying to swiftly knock her off her feet. SHe moved her foot so that when it came in contact with his she would be able to stop it. After stopping his foot she knew he looked down to see what ahd happened, probably thinking that move was unbeattable. She brought her fist upwards in a swift uppercut and then twisted her body around so that she could place an elbow right in his left rib cage. When he was kneeled over she moved the foot that had stopped his and brought it around his leg and tripped him followed by a hard shove from her open palm.

She ran over to him with her eyes still closed and kneeled over him placing one knee over his chest and grabbing the collar of his shirt. That's when she opened her eyes.

~Rikku's POV~

"Nee, nani-yo?!?!?"

He looked at me at me with a strange look on his face and then opened his mouth to say something but closed it.

"Nanka-yo?!?!"

He finally closed his eyes and smirked before saying.

"I don't speak japanese...only English."

I laughed at him then grew serious as I removed his hood.

The boy laying down before me had bright blue eyes, short black hair that was spiked towards the back in three diffferent places with little strands coming down the center of his forhead. His lip was peirced and had a pale complexion.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!?!"

He looked at me again and grinned as he came closer to me.

"Me...I'm your allie, from the...dark clan."
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=2579