The Power of the Sharingan by c7bi_kyuubi
Summary: Read the title and figure it out by yourself. Itachi shows a chibi Sasuke how powerful the Sharingan exactly is and how to use it.
Categories: MadFic > Other Characters: Itachi Uchiha, Sasuke Uchiha
Genres: Humor
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes Word count: 2533 Read: 4695 Published: 05/11/06 Updated: 05/11/06

1. Chapter 1 by c7bi_kyuubi

2. Chapter 2 by c7bi_kyuubi

Chapter 1 by c7bi_kyuubi
Author's Notes:
None of the characters used in this fanfiction belongs to me in any way.
The Power of the Sharingan

I do not own Naruto or any of the characters in the fanfiction.


The Power of the Sharingan

by: c7bi_kyuubi


It was just another calm and peaceful day in Konoha, but not for long. Two Uchihas were walking down a street doing shopping. One with long hair and red swirling eyes and the other looked like a miniature from of the first. (Hehe… Guess who they are.) Two year old Uchiha Sasuke was licking a huge ice-cream while holding hands with his oniisan. “Ne ne oniisan, why do you always use the Sharingan?” Cute ‘widdle innocent Sasuke asked his almost mute big brother, Uchiha Itachi. Itachi stayed silent, and then spoke in a quite voice. “You will know one day, Sasuke, one day you will understand. And when that happens, you will understand what true terror is.”


~ Ten years later ~

            “Oniisan!!!!!!!!! Here they come again!!!” Sasuke shrieked as he ran down the street. Soon after, a horde of rabid drooling fan girls stampeded after the desperately-running-for-his-life younger Uchiha prodigy. Sasuke was lifted onto a roof as he passed under it by none other than Itachi. “You need to learn to outwit them. They are always mindless like this. So it shouldn’t be that hard.” Itachi commented as the crowd passed by. A random Itachi rabid fan girl popped up suddenly behind Itachi and Sasuke. Sasuke screamed like a girl and ducked behind his brother. The girl had zoned out eyes and was heavily covered under tons of toxic chemicals otherwise known as makeup or cosmetics. She nearly poisoned the two Uchihas with the heavy almost tangible and touchable cloud of perfume that surrounded her.

 

            “I LUB U DIP DIP!!!” The horrible apparition screeched. Sasuke winced and covered his ears while holding his breath in. Itachi however had taken a deep breath as he knew that thing was there (the Sharingan is very useful in these cases) and did a Katon Goukakyu no Jutsu on that thingy running at them. And with the cloud of perfume around her, (perfume is 90% made of alcohol which is highly flammable) and simply put, that thingy became engulfed in a huge explosion. Itachi brushed of his hands, with a “Hn.” while Sasuke held his hands out towards the fire and yelled, “BURN BABY BURN!!!”

 

            “Come on lets go. Her pack members will be here soon.” Itachi said and picked up whatever he was holding before Sasuke came screaming. “Eh? How will they know?”

 

“Do you know anyone else besides the Uchihas that can do fireball jutsu?”

 

“Oh.” Then they went skippety skip and were a few hundreds of miles away when the pack member of the thingy arrived on the scene screeching “I LUB U DIP DIP!!!” The one that was caught in the fire survived thanks to the concrete like make up she used but was trampled under the horde of fan girls and dieded.

 

            Sasuke broke the silence between the two brothers (silence runs in their genes), “Ne niisan, is that why you always turned on your Sharingan back then?” Itachi shuddered as dreadful memories assaulted him. “Yes. It started when I was 6. (sigh) Dreadful, dreadful. But they were pretty good guinea pigs to try out new and possibly dangerous jutsus that you don’t know much about on.” Sasuke’s mouth formed a perfect O as realization dawned on his still innocent mind. He has yet much horror to face before he learns to fully use the Sharingan to his advantage. And so the two most sought after shinobi by the rabid fan girls continued on towards the sunset followed by the spine chilling screeches of declaration of love.

 

            “Ne, niisan? Have you ever though about turning gay?” Sasuke asked.

 

            “”Yes Sasuke, you have no idea how many times.” Itachi replied. His face remained a stoic mask. “Well, then I’m gonna turn gay, then I don’t have to worry about those things back there.” Sasuke nodded to himself, (nod, nod) the grinning face of a certain blond boy with light blue eyes rose in his minds eye. Unknowingly, his Sharingan came into view with three swirling dots as he chuckled evilly on how to seduce his object of affection.

 

            Itachi smiled softly, watching his little brother plot is attack on an unsuspecting innocent boy. He planned to teach his cute little brother on how to fully use his Sharingan when they got back home. And so, two silhouettes flew over the rooftops one with his evil laughter on his seduction plans while the other simply smirked at the fate of his little brother’s target who was about to find out exactly what the Sharingan can do.

 

            In the heart of Konoha, Uzumaki Naruto jerked awake in bed with his nightcap flopping over one side of his head. ‘Whoa. What was that laughter I heard… (shiver, shiver)’ Then he flopped right back onto bed and fell asleep.

 


The end for this chapter. This story is in 2 parts. Read and review please! Ja ne!

Chapter 2 by c7bi_kyuubi
Author's Notes:
None of the characters used in this fanfiction belongs to me in any way.
Eternal Rivals

None of the characters below belongs to me…

Read and review please…


Part 2: The Power of the Sharingan

by: c7bi_kyuubi


            Little Sasuke planned and plotted. How to get the certain affections and more importantly attention of one dobe in his class? Hmmm… Better ask niichan for some help. Scurrying on his little legs, he went to find Itachi who was currently hanging upside down in his room. Actually he was sitting on the ceiling (imagine him focusing chakra on his butt to stick to the ceiling ;P) and was meditating until Sasuke came bowling into his room yelling, “Niichan! Niiiiiichaaaaaannn!!!!!”

 

            Startled, Itachi fell off the ceiling and landed…

Thankfully on the bed. Scowling, he propped himself up on the bed and glared at Sasuke, Sharingan swirling. “Ne ne niichan? How do I get someone to notice me huh huh?!?” Sasuke chirped bouncing on the bed enthusiastically making Itachi’s head bob up and down just to keep eye contact with his sugar-overdosed little brother. ‘Niichan always have answers…’ Sasuke thought, ‘he should have answers right?’

 

            Itachi went “Hn.” and got up from the bed and strode out of the room. “NIICHAN!!!” Sasuke yelled. He ran after Itachi’s retreating back.

“You said you wanted to teach me some new techniques right? Right?” Sasuke asked skipping along to Itachi’s stride.

Itachi stopped suddenly. ‘Oh yes I did say something like that didn’t I?’

“Niichan?” Sasuke asked, puzzled at why Itachi suddenly stopped. Itachi stared down at the face that looked so much like his own. “We’re going to train.”

Sasuke’s face lit up at the mention of training together with Itachi. “What are we going to do today huh? Huh?!?”

“Shown me your Sharingan…” Itachi said then peered at Sasuke’s eyes. The mini three commas were visible. “I’m going to teach you to do genjutsu.”

“YEAH!!!” Sasuke punched his tiny fist in the air triumphantly. “What will I be able to do with that?”

“Well, you might be able to hypnotize someone if you train hard enough… It makes it easier to kidnap someone… Or you could do this…” Itachi said opening the front door. Lo and behold, hordes of fan girls stood at the steps. Itachi made short work of them by Tsukiyomi-ing them. With screams of mental torture they dieded. “NYAHAHAHA!!!” Itachi cackled then just as sudden, he returned back to his normal quiet self. Sasuke sweatdropped.

 

‘Eh heh… sometimes I think niichan is losing it…’ Sasuke thought. Returning to the matter at hand, Sasuke ‘hmm’ed and frowned adorably. ‘Kidnap Naruto? Hmm… But he’s always with Iruka sensei. And Iruka sensei’s scary when he’s angry…’ Shaking his head at the mental image that the kids at the academy are all scared of, a pissed off Umino Iruka. He scurried after Itachi’s retreating form.

 

Hours later, Sasuke had collapse in exhaustion. His chakra had been all used up and he curled up in Itachi’s arms as Itachi carried him back to his room. He stirred a little as Itachi laid his down on his bed. Sasuke immediately turned around and grabbed a pillow, cuddling it and rubbing his face into it before falling back asleep.


The next morning, Itachi was literally hit by a mini flying human ball as Sasuke rocketed straight into him. “Wake up! Wake UP!!! You said you’d help me plan to get ‘him’ today!!!” Sasuke screamed into Itachi's ear. And that Itachi certainly did during training yesterday. Snarling in his half-sleep mode, Itachi walloped Sasuke over the head with the pillow he clutch in his hands. Sasuke rolled off the bed and landed on the floor in an undignified heap with a ‘thump’. Screaming ‘pillow fight!’ he leapt back at Itachi who walloped him again before he landed on him.

 

After a few more failed attempts, Sasuke tried stealth as he evidently can’t attack Itachi head on. So he opt for stealth combat mode. He crawled under the comforter and started tickling Itachi. Itachi giggled and jerked upright fully awake. Grabbing the ‘thing’ that was annoying him by the scruff of its neck, he brought it up to reveal a toothily grinning Sasuke. Shaking him a little, Itachi asked calmly “What do you think you’re doing?” And when Sasuke held up the two fingers signaling a victory sign, Itachi chucked him out of his room, slammed the door close with chakra strings and promptly went back to sleep.

 

That didn’t last for long as Sasuke’s door banging woke him up again. Deciding that he couldn't get anymore sleep from the door siege his brother was raging against, Itachi sighed and went to the door just to catch Sasuke as he tried to ram down the door. ‘YOU PROMISED!!!” He bellowed in Itachi’s face.

“Fine.” Dropping Sasuke, he went to grab a cup of coffee and started to teach his brother how to plan and plot… then plan and plot some more… Uchihas are getting more and more weirder…


Meanwhile, Naruto was watching with fascinated eyes at the scene unfolding before his very eyes. Iruka sensei was yelling at another ninja with white grey hair and a Konoha forehead protector pulled down across one of his eyes. The other eye curled in amusement in the face of the legendary wrath of the mission office chuunin. Naruto felt that the ninja must be a very brave man as Iruka just got more pissed off at the gesture. “You’re late! As usual! And what IS this?!”

 

“My mission report.” Hatake Kakashi replied back with his one eye curving again. Iruka studied the mangled half torn paper covered in mud stains and full of stick figures and doodlings.

 

“YOU’RE SUPPOSED TO WRITE IT IN WORDS YOU HOPELESS POOR EXCUSE OF A HUMAN!!! WHY CAN’T YOU HAND IN A MISSION REPORT JUST ONCE WITH PROPER HANDWRITING AND READABLE WORDS INSTEAD OF MEANINGLESS DOODLES AND GOD KNOWS WHAT THIS IS!!!” Iruka studied a particularly nasty brown and wet spot on the paper. He didn’t dare touch it and it smelled bad… almost like…

 

“Oh dear. I think some of my nin dogs accidentally smeared shit on it…” Kakashi said observantly. The whole mission room that was quite before now filled with the sounds of the desperate scrambling for life as Jounins and Chuunins alike ran for the door. The temperature dropped several degrees and the surrounding area suddenly went silent. Naruto watched fascinated as Iruka’s shoulders started shaking as shadows covered his eyes, preventing others from seeing his expression.

 

“WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?!? YOU EXPECT ME TO FILE A PIECE OF PAPER COVERED IN DOG SHIT WITH NO WORDS BUT PICTURES AND STICK FIGURES IN THE MISSION REPORT FILE THAT IS TO BE HANDED TO THE HOKAGE?!!!!?” Kakashi was nearly blown off his feet at the outburst. Naruto marveled at the level of loudness Iruka’s voice could reach not to mention shatter things. He could never reach that perfect pitch… But Iruka was not finished yet.

 

“HOW COULD YOU EVEN THINK TO COME IN AND HAND THIS PIECE OF CRAP IN?!?!?! IT’S NOT EVEN A PIECE OF PAPER! LOOK AT IT! WHAT HAPPENED TO THE CHUNK THAT IS MISSING HUH!!!? WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!?! ARE YOU DOING THIS PURPOSELY TO ME BECAUSE YOU THINK IT MIGHT BE FUN!?! WELL GUESS WHAT? THIS IS WHAT I THINK OF YOUR STUPID MISSION REPORT!!!” And here, Iruka promptly threw the paper he was waving threateningly at Kakashi into the wastepaper bin by the table and set it on fire with a few hand seals.

 

Naruto stared at the two newcomers. Uchiha Itachi stood in the doorway with what looked like amusement in his eyes and one Uchiha Sasuke hiding behind his brother waiting for the storm to brew over. Itachi had come for his mission that he was supposed to start today. Sasuke came just for the hell of it. And he really did find himself in hell.

 

“YOU’D BETTER GO AND DO ANOTHER REPORT AND MIND YOU A PROPER ONE NOT COVERED IN DOG SHIT AND WRITE THE GODDAMN REPORT IN Intelligible WORDS YOU STUPID NINCOMPOOP!!!” Iruka bellowed at Kakashi. Kakashi smiled again and waved at Iruka. “Hai hai.” Then vanished in a puff of smoke. “NEXT!!!” Iruka yelled, slamming his huge puncher on his table. Now that is a dangerous weapon.

 

“Uchiha Itachi reporting for mission.” Itachi said in his usual monotone. Iruka smiled good naturedly. “Ah yes! Right on time. Here.” He said handing Itachi a piece of paper. Itachi turned and saw Sasuke sitting next to Naruto. They were holding a staring contest. Mentally sweatdropping, Itachi could see what those two will be. Eternal rivals.


That night, Sasuke said to Itachi as Itachi just came back from him mission and went to tuck him in. “I don’t want to go with the plan anymore. Naruto keep following me around and challenging me. See, he even challenge me to see who would sleep the fastest.” Sasuke said and lifting his comforter, Itachi saw Naruto sleeping curled on his side facing Sasuke. “Mom called Iruka to tell him he’s sleeping over so he shouldn’t worry when he finds Naruto missing.” Itachi went ‘Hn.’ again. ‘I can’t believe it. It’s only been a few hours and he’s got Naruto into the SAME bed as him?!’ Itachi thought. ‘Not that they’re doing anything other that sleep challenges…’

 

Since that day onwards, Naruto and Sasuke have been inseparable. And so they continued training by using the numerous undying fan girls that keep popping up here and there for target practice. Oh and some new jutsu experimentations… After all one should be resourceful and use what you have and the Uchihas have plenty of fan girls abound…


This is the true ending of this 2 part story… NYAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Read and review k?? k?

This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=2304