who the hell? by mai
Summary: new girl in konoha? what new girl? naruto's "sister"? sasuke's rival? gaara's (and just about every other boy in konoha's) love interest? who is she? this blonde angel is taking the fire country by storm! team 7's newest member, amaya, is a hard core fighter who kicks serious ass! (but is a total push over when it comes to little kids) amaya gets on every bodys good side fast. but while every thing is oh so happy and la-de-da, her team mates can't help but feel like hiding somthing. what is her connection with naruto really? why does she always wear that ugly green army jacket? what is so bad about her past that she will do almost any thing to keep it off subject of interest? what is the connection between her and kyubi? and most inportantly, what the hell does "fwashang", "fwachah", and "hoo-de-hoo" mean any way?
Categories: OC-centric Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Amaya
Chapters: 18 Completed: Yes Word count: 12848 Read: 27723 Published: 07/08/06 Updated: 13/11/06

1. 1: the introduction by mai

2. the first inpressions by mai

3. the first fight! amaya vs. sasuke by mai

4. the friendship by mai

5. lodgings... by mai

6. moving: the great idea... by mai

7. invitational smack down by mai

8. the truth...(part 1) by mai

9. the truth... (part 2) by mai

10. the truth... (part 3) by mai

11. death of a friend. by mai

12. pre-party by mai

13. pre-party part 2 (say that 3 times fast... ^_* ) by mai

14. pre party part 3 by mai

15. party!!!!! by mai

16. party part 2!!!!!!!!!!!! by mai

17. the party get's wild!!! by mai

18. a new love blooms by mai

1: the introduction by mai
Author's Notes:
this is most likely to become a series...
Disclaimer: Naruto is property of Kishimoto Masashi, Shueisha, and Studio Pierrot in Japan, and translated by VIZ Media and ShoPro Entertainment into English. No copyright infringement intended, these characters are not used to generate money, nor are they used with permission. However the orignal character of Amaya belongs to the author and cannot be taken without permission.
It is morning. The wind blows, and a shiver down Sakura's spine suggests she has forgotten to wear a jacket. She, Sasuke, and Naruto are on the bridge waiting for Kakashi (yeah, what else is new?) silently. Well, it was silent, until Naruto broke the peace with a loud "I wonder what the surprise Kakashi said he had for us is?" he smiled broadly and secretly hope that it was a trip to Ichiraku Ramen. Sasuke rolled his eyes at Naruto as if reading his mind. He was anxious too, but he controlled his excitement to the point were he was practically nonchalant (or something with somewhat similar spelling to that) Sakura just silently watching the two interact accordingly. She would much rather have Naruto leave so she could be alone with Sasuke, but she was not too bothered by his company any more. Suddenly, Kakashi appeared in a puff of purple smoke. "Hey gu..."
"what's the surprise Kakashi?!" Naruto practically screamed at him.
"huh? oh, yes, the surprise, follow me and you'll meet her." he then started to walk into town with the tree genin trailing behind him. 'Her?' the three all thought.
* * *
"la la la. hm hm hm. *sigh* where is he? he said he would meet me here at 10:30. he's 20 minutes late." Amaya complained to her self. she noticed some boys across the street eyeing her. she looked at her reflection in a shop window. clad in low rise bell bottoms, a black T-shirt challenging all who pass with "bite me, I'm delicious" and a big, over sized green army jacket, she though 'not breath taking, but not to bad.' but the guys across the street seem to find her much better than she thought. "in your dreams." she sighed quietly, but then had an idea. while she was waiting, why not play a little game with the locals? she batted her eyelashes at the boys, and smiled coyly. she noticed to her left there were other men staring a block away and decided to play with them too. she licked her lips and did a subtle but sexy pose. the guys across the street whom she name pawns A noticed the attention she was giving the boys down the lane, which she name pawns B, and became jealous, so she winked at them and they settled down. the pawns B started to get jealous, and she flicked her hair at them. this sort of thing continued until both groups of pawns stood up and confronted each other. then all hell broke lose. the leader of pawns A, whom Amaya named Alpha, decked the leader of pawns B, that was dubbed Beta, on the chin, and Beta kicked him in the stomach in return. the rest of the two groups followed suet and started punching, kicking, and even pulled out kunai. 'so they're ninja.' Amaya thought. just then, Kakashi stepped in between Alpha and Beta and pulled them apart. 'damn. this was getting interesting.' amaya thought.
* * *
as Kakashi and his students entered the town's main road, they heard shouts from down the street. they rushed over to see a group of chunin fighting. on the sidelines, they saw a girl laughing at every blow that was struck to either side. in other words, she was practically keeling over from it all. Kakshi merely grabbed the shoulders of the two leading fighters, and the fight ended. then he walked over to the laughing girl who was glaring at him now and sighed. Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke ran over to them so they wouldn't miss any of the conversation.
"so, why did you start THIS fight Amaya?" Kakashi asked as if it has happened before.
"you were late." she replied sweetly. she flashed him a mischievous smile.
"and that gives you a decent reason to manipulate the minds of these boys?" he sighed again. "you know what they say Kakashi, 'the greatest toy, is the heart of a boy.' “she giggled, and then noticing that she was being watched by Naruto and his team mates, she gave Kakashi a look that said "who the hell are these kids and why are they staring at me?" quite clearly. Kakashi turned to his out-of -the-loop-and-hating-it students.
"this is Amaya. she is your new team mate."
"what?" the FOUR-team mates asked in unison.
the first inpressions by mai
Author's Notes:
well well, i'm back here am i? ha ha! p.s. i do not own naruto, but i do own amaya, and if ou want to use her in a story, you have to read the requirements that i posted. they're with my stories, you can't miss it.
"what?"

"Amaya these are your new team mates, the one i told you about." Kakashi smiled under his mask.
"but you didn't say anything about them being my team mates! you said they were your students!" Amaya practicaly scream at Kakashi.
"they are." he replied "and now, so are you."
"huh? what? your my new sensei?" she seemed puzzled.
"yes." Kakashi stated simply.
"oh. m'kay." turning to Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke who suddenly became visable "hi. *points to Naruto* Naruto Uzamaki, age 14, birth day October 10, rank genin, personality encouragable, loud mouth, kind and caring, compleatly oblvious to every thing 75% of the time. love ramen. what your brain cannot compute your will power makes up for with your determination. *points to Sakura* Sakura Haruno age 14, birth day march 28, rank genin, personality kind, slightly vain, obsesive over Sasuke Uchiha, somtimes cares to much and doesn't see through the lies, but will alway help a friend to the point that you would forsake everything for said friend."
Sasuke scoffs and looks at her with daggers psychicly shooting from his eyes. he new he was next. Amaya glares at him.
"*points to sasuke* Sasuke Uchiha age 14, birth day july 23, rank genin, personality brooding, quiet, angry, vengful, vain, dissapointed in the complete uslessnes of your team mates. hateful, spiteful, completely obsorbed in the one thing you whant. more power. amasingly advanced, a quick lerner, you leave your team mates in the dust in most of your areas of training exept team work.
*points to self* Amaya age 14, birth day July 10, rank genin, personality to complicated to discribe."
"woah. how do you know so much about us?" Sakura asked. Amaya points to Kakashi.
"i am not completly vain!" Sasuke stated glaring at Kakashi.
"well actualy i added that bit on myself..." Amaya started.
"how would you know? you don't even know me!" Sasuke was pissed that this girl could make such a statment with out even speaking to him!
"well, i read your aura." she replied in a "ha i'm so right you are such a prick" tone of voice.
"you what?" Sasuke asked infuriated (cuz' he new that tone of voice she was using cuz' he used it alot)
"read your aura, dipshit." Amaya said as she took a step forward.
"ho ho!" Naruto laughed. Sakura gasped.
"what did you call me?" Sasukes eye twitched.
"you heard me. why should i repeat my self for a puny worthless retarded cock sucking mother fucking pussy rocker like you?"
"hahahahaha! oh my god! haha! you got told of by the newbie! hahaha! she so rocks!" Naruto was shaking with laughter.
"aw, aren't you just the sweetest thing!" Amaya hugged Naruto and kissed him on the cheek. "i can tell you and i will get along just fine." Amaya smiled as she spoke.
"huh. you got guts saying that to me newbie. your gonna regret it.' Sasuke was intimidatingly quiet.
"oh really?" Amaya steped twards Sasuke, "what are ya gonna do?" she came closer until her face was just inches away from his.
"i'm gonna wipe that smile off your face." he said calmly.
"your breath smells like carnage. eat a fucking tic-tac, bitch." Amaya winked and laughed.
"shut up and fight me." Sasuke grabbed Amaya's arm and twisted it behind her back.
"somone need to give you a good hard kick in the ass. i be happy to be that somone." she turned free from Sasuke's grasp, and kicked him in the face.
"your dead newbie!" Sasuke threatened as he wipes a streak of blood from his mouth.
"hey you two, wait until we are at the training ground before you kill each other." Kakashi sighed pulling the angsty teen apart.
"who is going to kill each other now?" Gai asked as he walked up to Kakashi with his students trailing behind him. Rock Lee, noticing Amaya, walked up to her and flashed his tradmarked "cool guy *insert teeth ping here*" smile.
"hi! i'm Rock Lee!" he introduces himself enthusiasticaly.
"hi. i'm Amaya. what's up with your eyebrows?" Amaya smiles back, but hers was a "your nice but weird looking" smile mixed with a "my aren't you confident" sort of emotion in the eyes.
Sakura giggled. 'this chick is was weird. one minute she is ready to kill Sasuke (note to self, must kill her for that) the next, she's matching Lee's inthusiasm.'
"they are always like that." Lee replied.
"oh. have you ever concidered plucking?" Amaya asked wich recieved a snicker from Naruto and Sakura.
"no, why?" Lee asked.
(man, this guy's more oblivious than naruto... ) "oh, no reason..." Amaya answered with more cheer than needed. Tenten and Neji just looked at each other. then, Gaara's, Ino's, and Kiba's group and sensei showed up. Kakashi explained the situation as Naruto and Sakura held back Sasuke while Amaya met all the other genins & the three chunin. then the entire group whent to the training grounds to watch Sasuke and "the new girl" kill each other.
the first fight! amaya vs. sasuke by mai
Author's Notes:
heh heh heh... saske fans cover your eyes! sasuke's gonna get his ass kicked!

don't own naruto, just amaya.
at the training grounds...

"you ready ass wipe?" Amaya called.
"and you call me vain?" Sasuke replied to her.
"at least i have a reason bitch!"
"not for long."
Kakashi came in between the two and raised his arms. "on my comand, you can start. the winner get's bragging rights got it? ready, fight!"
Kakashi lowered his arms just as Amaya charged forward drawing her sword. in a milasecond she was in the air and in the process of pouncing on Sasuke. (other wise known as her 'prey') her sword was blocked by a kunai. thwe two wepons hit with a CLANG! and she was in the air jumping back to her first position. she landed and slid back a foot or two, dust flying up every were.
"your okay, i guess. let's see how go you are when i actually try shall we?"
'she wasn't even trying? i just got luck with that block! man, what did i get my self into?' Sasuke thought. Amaya made a few hand signs: ram, snake, tiger.
'ha! i know that justu!' "it's no use using shadow clone jutsu on me! Naruto does it all the time!" Sasuke smirked.
"who said it was a shadow clone justu? i don't use hand signs to focus my chakra. these were a distraction loser! death tolls justu! resounding bells of flame!" just then Amaya slit her wrists with a kunai just below he palms and stuck her arms out palms tward the sky. a chain laced with barbed whire and bells shot out of each bloody cut and rapped around Sasuke, who was so mesmarised by the sight of this justsu that he didn't move. Amaya wiped her arms around so Sasuke whent flying up into the air and came crashing down on to the ground. Amaya manuvered her arms so gracfuly that you wouldn't think there was a person getting the shit beat out of him on the other end of the chains. she crashed Sasuke into the tree and rocks arount them and then, jerked him right up to her so her lips were right next to his ear.
"tell me, Sasuke, what is youre greatest fear?" Amaya asked in a quiet, seductive voice, as she slipped her hand between the chains that rapped around his chest.
"*caugh* go...*caugh, caugh* go to hell." Sasuke choked out.
"wrong answer." Amaya cooed as her hand pierdced through his chest and out his back. blood driped from her fingers as she smiled an evil smile.
"Amaya let him go!" a strong, commanding voice called out to Amaya. she brought her arm back through Sasuke's chest and turned to see Kakashi walking twards the two.
"is the match over?" she asked sweetly.
"don't play with me. you're killing him!" Kakashi was right next to her now with a look to kill on his face.
"fine, i'll stop." and with that her chains returned to her rists and Sasuke had now colapsed in her arms. she layed him down gently on the ground and pressed her hands to his bloody chest. a warm blue light emitted from her palms asn sasuke began to glow. his cuts healed to the point where the only way you could tell he had even been in a fight was his torn clothes.
"wha... What the hell are you doing with your hands on my chest you perv." Sasuke was waking up now. Amaya slaped him.
"ungratful little, i could have killed you ya know! you would have died if i haden't healed you. only the user of the death tolls jutsu, the jutsu that i created, can heal their victem." she stood up and started to walk away. then she turned to face Sasuke who was now sitting up. "we cuold have been friend if you weren't such a fucking prick!" and with that, she sulked off...
the friendship by mai
Author's Notes:
this is were amaya and naruto get relly close, (ut not in a sexual way. sorry, i'm saving up for a gaar/amay fic kiddies!) and amaya dubs naruto... well you'll have to wait and see...
p.s.
don't own naruto, just amaya.
amaya sulks off...

"what the hell is her problem?" Sasuke asks. Naruto glares at him.
"her problem is you. befor she even talked to you you were treating her like she was worthless. a better question is what's your problem?" Naruto doesn't wait around for an answer, but runs after Amaya.
"jeeze, what's gotten into him?" Sakura asked.
"well," Kakashi started, "Amaya and Naruto have alot in common. they both are orphans with no family, they both have been out casts their entire lives, an they both have been concidered monsters. even if no one says anything they both can sence that the other has had problems in the past."
"realy? but Amaya is liked alot around here..." Sakura wondered aloud.
"Amaya has become much better around people these days. partly because the last time she was around humans, she was 7 years old." Kakashi looked of twards the direction that Naruto had ran...
* * *
"Amaya! wait up!" Naruto called after Amaya. she stoped walking and looked back.
"oh, hi Naruto. whats up?"
"you! every body is talking about you! you are amazing! i mean, i've never seen a jutsu so powerful! and for you to make that? that is just... just..."
"hoo-de-hoo?" Amaya promted.
"i have no idea what that means but yeah! how did you get so powerful?"
Amaya looked to her feet. Naruto instantly regreted asking her that.
"my brother." she said quietly. the two walked on in silence until they came to a cliff that over looked Konoha. Amaya sat down and stared onto the setting sun.
"it's beautiful isn't it?" she asked Naruto.
"yeah." he sat down beside her.
the two were unaware that Kakashi, Sakura, and Sasuke were spying on them from the bushes...
"Naruto?"
"yeah?"
"you don't think i'm a monster, do you?"
"hell no! what gave you that idea?"
"well, you saw the way i fought Sasuke. i got way into it, and before i knew it..."
"you were killing him?"
"yeah..." Amaya was solem and quiet for a minute. Naruto saw one small tear fall from her eye.
"hey don't worry about it! Sasuke is an ass hole! you did him a shit load of good! besides, he's always looking for a challenge, and you are it!"
"what do you mean? he already challenged me to a fight and lost in less than five minutes. is he gonna fight me again?"
"probably... also, did you see the look on all those girls' faces when you had your mouth centimeters away from his ear? he is like by evry teen girl in this village but you. it's gonna get to him somtime that you aren't gonna lay down and die for him if he whanted you to, cuz' your not a love slave."
"you mean all the girls in the village are his concubines?! that bastard!!!"
"what? no! i mean they all have crushes on him and will do what ever he asks them to do and don't strive to be the best in fear of surpassing him and him getting pissed at them. that is one of the reasons he was top of the class. i think if Sakura tried a little harder, she would be way better than that stupid prick!"
"no kidding."
"hey Amaya?"
"yeah?"
"why do you wear that ugly green jacket?"
"well, can i tell you a secret?"
"sure, any thing. i promiss i will never ever tell."
Amaya leaned over to wisper in Narto's ear...
* * * one minute later* * *
"no way! really?" Naruto gasped. his face was stuck in extreme shock mode.
"yeah. please don't tell." Amaya reasured him.
"no. i swear i won't tell anyone. can i see them?"
"sure, somtime. but not here. not now. Naruto give me your hand." Amaya instructed. she pulled out a kunai wich sparkled in the light of the setting sun.
"what are you gonna do?" seeing her fight today made his extra cautious when Amaya handled weapons. before he could stop her, she cut his left palm, and then cut her own. automatical, as if doing this befor, he grabed her left forarm, and she grabbed his. they both focused their chakra to their wounds.
"on this bloody pact i swear," they recited at the same time, "to protect and honor my comrad. beyond all others, and to sacrafice my life for theirs.
"as that is the demon way." Naruto continued but Amaya had stoped.
'so that's where you have been Kyubi. i have missed you. brother.' Amaya thought.
"you forget, my brother," Amaya smiled kindly, her heart full of joy, "we are with humans now. as that is the ninja way."
Naruto smiled. for once Kyubi was silent. he sat in his cage (Naruto's body) and smiled. 'at last we are together, my angel. i shall never leave your side again. i promise.'
"as that is the ninja way." Naruto repeated with pride.
"as that is the ninja way." Kakashi, Sakura, and Sasuke repeated as they stepped out of the bushes and but their freshly slit palms on Naruto's and Amaya's.

"as that is the ninja way..."
lodgings... by mai
Author's Notes:
heh heh. did you guys think i was gonna end it there? hell no! amaya and Kankuro are gonna figh in the next couple chapters. (i'm not sure wich one yet) cuz Kankuro was beating up little kids again. but in this chapter sombody is getting a roommate. ^_^
p.s.
don't own naruto, just amaya
"i hate staying in this place! there are to many dirty books around!" Amaya complained to no one in particular.
"why are you staying with Kakashi any way?" Sakura asked. she, Naruto, and Sasuke were over at Kakashi's/Amaya's for tea and lunch.
"well, the sex is great." Amaya sighed.
"WHAT?!" her team mates cried out. Sasuke started choking on the piece of sandwich he had just bitten off.
"relax. that disgusting. i'm way to young for him." Amaya giglled as she patted Sasuke on the back and handed him some tea.
"you *cough* suck. *cough*" Sasuke was pissed that she could make remarks like that and make them believable because he couldn't tell wether she was serious or not.
"so does your mom." she replied. she kissed his cheek and stood up.
"but seriously," Sakura asked, trying to ignore the fact that Amaya was able to kiss Sasuke so freely and play coy with him all the time when she herself couldn't, "why are you staying here?"
"i have nowere else to go." Amaya called from the kitchen. she was doing the dishes, humming a tune to herself.
"you can bunk with me sis!" Naruto smiled as he enter the kitchen to help with the dishes. Naruto and Amaya had gotten used to using the terms 'sis' and 'bro' when talking to each other. they knew they were related. their team mates knew they were related. some how. so it was okay.
"i don't whant to impose, but i really would like to move! Kakashi's dirty books are so gross!"
"have you read them?" Sasuke asked as he and Sakura entered theroom and handed Amaya their dirty plates.
"well, first day i was here, i asked Kakashi for some good reading material. so he handed me one of his books. i read the first three pages and then threw the book across the room. it was sick, and extremely graphic. so wrong. then Kakashi got all mad and i was like 'dude! i'm 14! don't hand me one of those books!'"
"ha ha ha! that's *snicker* high-lair-ee-ouse!" Naruto was cracking up.
" 'high-lair-ee-ouse'? what the fuck ?! are you fucked up in the head?" Sasuke asked.
"damn strait, bitch!"
"shut the fuck up ya cunt!"
Naruto and Sasuke then proceeded to call each other names while Sakura and Amaya stood on the side lines.
"what have i started?" Amaya asked.
"i don't know, but we should be video taping this..." sakura replied.
"damn strait bitch."
the two kunoichi then started laughing like loons at the sight the boys were making...
just then, Kakashi burts into the kitchen.
"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!?!"
* * *
in the end, Amaya decides to move in with Naruto, and in the next chapter she is gonna redecorate his apartment in a vearry peculuar way...
moving: the great idea... by mai
Author's Notes:
well, you asked for more...
p.s.
don't own naruto, just amaya
"is that all you brought?" Naruto asked as he opened the door for Amaya who stood, asual in her ugly green jacket, holing a guitar case in one hand and a backpack in the other.
"yep." she smiled.
"oh, okay." Naruto smiled back and steped aside so his 'sister' could enter. he closed the door and showed her to her room. it was paited plack, had a some what large window, a medium sized closet, but was pretty big none the less.
"nice." Amaya comented as she stepped in and looked around."
"we could paint it a different color if you like."
"hmm... i have an idea. infact, it could work for the entire apartment."
"uh..." Naruto looked his sister over. besides the hideous green jacket, she had great taste. she was wearing a black and red mid drift, black cargo pants, and skater shoes. she had on a tan puffed out base ball hat, that had butons on it saying things like 'stupid is as stupid does' and 'i think, there for i am dangerous'. se didnt wear any makeup, she didn't need any. "sure."
"coolio." she smile, stepping into the center of the room, she aranged her hands as if she were praying, and started to concentrate. suddenly, black chakra formed around her body, and grew. within seconds, her chakra was the size of the room, and then, it exploded into a rainbow of colorful lights. the lighs shot out all around the apartment, sreaming over furniture, sliding along walls, it was a funky thing to watch. then, all the lighs returned to Amaya, and she relaxed her position.
"fwachah!" she smiled at Naruto.
"how did you do that?" looking more shocked than a giant hit by a lightning bolt.
"elemental reformation." Amaya sighed happily as she sat on her new, extremly stylish bed.
"what?"
"elemental reformation. that is where i work with and manipulate the elements. every thing is made out of the elements. even man made products came from the earth once. so i just refom and creat things to be what ever i want."
"oh." Naruto, finally grasping THAT subject, was the realising an entirly new idea. "wait, don't people, animals, and demons come from the eart too? can you manipulate them as well?"
"kiddo, i can do more thant that. i can creat human, animals, and demons. hell, i can create entire armys. just, none of my creations will have souls. souls don't come from the elements."
"oh. i get it. well, not really, but, i'll try!"
"cool. oh, and don't tell any body about this power of mine. if the black ops basards found out about this, the migh try to use me for war..."
"don't worry, i won't tell."
"great! now, let's go check out my kick ass paint job!" the two ran it to the living room t se amazing designs. there were earth tones in the living room, summer in the kitchen, naruto's room was like a skter punk rocker paradise! it was black, and orange, and brown swervs of color on red background. the whole apartment was a new age, totaly stylish, amazing haven!
"ya know," Naruto started, getting a sly look on his face, "we should have a part or somthing."
"are you reading my mind?"

FWASHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
invitational smack down by mai
Author's Notes:
hahaha! par-tay! bitches!!!!
p.s.
don't own naruto, just amaya
to celebrate their kick ass new pad, Amaya and Naruto decided to compile a list of guests to attend their awsome, techno-punker-mosh pit-kicking ass-party all night-ravetastic hootinanny. this is who they are inviting:
Sakura
Sasuke
Rock Lee
Tenten
Neji
Ino
Shikimaru
Choji
Hinita
Kiba
Shino

they had both decided no adults. that would so ruin the fun!
"how about Gaara and his team mates?" Amaya offered.
"what!? why Gaara! he's creepy." Naruto was shocked she would even sugest such a vile thing!
"he is hot! i'd tap that." she smiled dreamily.
"ew! sick thoughts! gross!" Naruto shuddered at what Amaya just said.
"i could thik of worse." she smile wryly.
"what could be worse?" Naruto was sceptical.
"me and Sasuke." she the turn away so he didn't see her snicker.
"nooo! no! no! no! sick, sick, mind! what the hell have you be doing to make you think of that?"
Amaya couldn't help but smile when he said that. 'so easy.' she thought. "Kakashi..."
Naruto fainted.
"sooo... we're inviting Gaara and his team mates then?" and sice Naruto was blacked out, he didn't object.
* * *

cheeraly walking through town,Amaya had alread given Kiba his invite. she still had to give Gaara, Temari, Kankuro, Hinita, and Shino theirs. Naruto was giving Tenten, Lee, Neji, Sasuke, Sakura, Ino, Choji, and Shikimaru theirs. out of the corner of her eye, she saw Hinata walking down the road with Shino. 'oh yeah, that's right! they're meeting Kiba at 4:00. i better get my invites to them.' Amaya thought as she turn and started to walk twards them.
"Hinata! Shino! hey!" Hinata looked up and gave Amaya a shy smile. Shino just nodded an acknowledgement her way. Amaya came right up to them until hers ang their faces were a mere 7 inches apart. (she has no scence of personal space!)
"you guys wanna come to Naruto and my party?"
"what kind of party?" Hinata asked. she became all blushy and fidgety thinking about being at a party with Naruto.
"it's an awsome, techno-punker-mosh pit-kicking ass-party all night-ravetastic hootinanny. " Amaya declaired quite proudly.
"s...sounds fun. i... i'd love to come." Hinita's blush was practicaly crimson.
"fwashang! Naruto says your way cool and always so nice. i'm glad your comming! how about you Shino?"
Shino shrugged.
"great! i'll see you guys there!" and with that she handed them their invites and ran off.
"hmm. quite strange." Shino remarked. He looked over to Hinata, who was still in shock that Naruto said such nice things about her.
"Hinata? Hinata?" Shino shrugged, grabbed Hinata's fore arm, and contiued walking, Hinata trailing behind in mobile shock.
* * *
"what you say, punk?" Kankuro had Konohamaru by the collar.
"i... i said you look like a girl with that makeup on." Konohamaru smiled.
"your dead, kid." Kankuro raised his arm back, prepairing to punch Konohamaru.
"not quite!" Amaya kick Kankuro in the face, sending him flying back into a wooden fence behind him.
"you alrigh kiddo?" Amaya asked as Konohamaru stood from the ground, wiping dirt of his pants.
"yeah. thanks Amaya."
"cool. now run along and stop teasing Kankuro, 'kay?" she flashed Konohamaru her "ain't she sweet" smile.
"yeah, okay. bye!" he ran of down the street.
turning to Kankuro, she saw Temari and Gaara watching her. smiling, she walked over to them!
"here. oh,and give this to your brother when he wakes up, bye!" she hands them their invites, and walks away.
looking at what she was handed, Temari opens a card with a llama on the front that greeted her with a 'yo' in pink. in side it read:

hi!
Naruto and i just redecorated our pad, and would like you to come to our awsome, techno-punker-mosh pit-kicking ass-party all night-ravetastic hootinanny. it's at 7 on friday! prepare for a real out of control drunken teens party!

luv ya!
Amaya


"wow, sounds like fun. i'm gonna go." Temari was way excited. cocidering how crazy Amaya was was on a regular basis, this was going to be totally awesome!
Gaara was in a state of confusion. concidering how so many were afraid of him, why would she be able to feel so confortable around him? 'she is just as crazy as me...'
"what do you think?"
Gaara realized Temari had been talking.
"it sounds interesting..."

end chapter

should i write the chapter i was planning to write? i't not the party, but Amaya meeting up wit some one from her past (quite sad, really). or should i just turn that into a different story and skip to the party? please reply!!!
the truth...(part 1) by mai
Author's Notes:
okay, this chapter isn't the party, it is really sad, but if you skip it, then nothing beyond this point would make sence... or somthing.
p.s.
don't own naruto, just amaya
wednsday, two days befor the party. every one Amaya and Naruto had invited had replied to say they were going except, Gaara's group.
"why haven't they called, or talked to us, or somthing?" Amaya was quite perplexed. Kitty (what she called Kankuro because of his cat ear hat) had never been angry when she kicked him in the face befor... he knew it was just her way of saying "i don't like the way you pick in little kids, please stop." and Kitty has been diong it less and less.
"forget about them. those sand village guys are jerks." Naruto wasn't surprised that the sand ninjas didn't reply. he was glad they didn't.
FWACK!
Amaya slapped Naruto on the back of his head.
"hey!" he whined. she almost never became violent with him. this is one of those time where words didn't help her much.

* * * flash back to a couple days befor, Naruto and Amaya were sitting in a tree talking about life* * *

"so why do you always beat up Kankuro? i mean, why don't you just tell him to stop picking on the little kids?" Naruto was tired from tracking down all the guests. Amaya had offered to take some of his invites, but he turned the offer down, being stubborn. the idjet (this word i pronounced ihd-jee-et, it's idiot, but with a little bit of personal style added to it. so like Amaya.)
"because words don't come easily. where i come from, actions were used more than words. it takes alot for me to keep myself from reverting to my old ways... expecialy when i'm excited." Amaya smiled. she muched prefered her old ways, and Naruto knew it.
"you shouldn't hide your self. if acting like every one else around here bugs you, then don't act like us. be your self." Naruto was completely serious. he cared abot how his sister felt. alot.

* * * end flash back* * *
i'll update this chapter soon, just let me get all my idea's organized!!!

okay!
* * *

"hey Amaya?"
Naruto was hesitant. millions of questions raced in his head. 'Amaya never talked about her past, why would she start now?'
"yeah?" Amaya was starring at he hands. she slowly raised on hand to the left side of her neck and touched gently.
'why does she do that?' Naruto thought. "what are the customs of your old home?"
Amaya looked up, to the shy. the tree they were sitting was tall, and they were sitting on the upper branches. it was as if they could touch the sky. she sighed. "well..."
Naruto knew she was trying to make up an excuse to not talk about it, but he would not change the subject, not even for *gulp* ramen.
"hey! Amaya! Naruto! get down here! we've been looking all over for you!" Sakura called up to them, Sasuke brooding behind her.
Amaya lept down and smiled at her friend. she was glad she now had a reason to change the subject.
Naruto landed beside her. "well what?" he gave her a 'tell me or else' look.(even though in a figh he wouldn't stand a chance, but that's Naruto!)
"what's going on?" Sakura asked. the conversation even perked Sasuke's curiosity.
"Amaya is avoiding answering my question." Naruto wouldn't stop staring at his sister. now Sakura and Sasuke were stairing too.
Amaya sighed, she couldn't win. "fine, we..." she was cut of when a kunai flew past her face.
"who's the new possy? anyone i should know about?" a girl with onix hair and sparkling purple eyes smiled evily down at Amaya from a branch on a tree 15 feet away.
"Yukiko!" Amaya gasped.
the truth... (part 2) by mai
Author's Notes:
well, now you'll find out who Yukiko is and a helluva lot more about Amaya and her conections with... well you'll find out. *_^
p.s.
don't own naruto, just amaya
"Yukiko!" Amaya gasped.
* * *
"Yukiko? who's she?" Sakura asked. she stared up at the menevilent creature befor them.
"oh, you havent told them about me Amaya-chan? that hurts." she lept down from her tree, and walked up to Sakura. "i'm her best friend, Yukiko."
"EX-best friend." Amaya stepped between them sheilding Sakura if Yukiko were to attack. "you are a traitor, joining that demon wannabe." Amaya laced her words with an acid under tone.
"no need to be mean, Amaya-chan, i only came to see how you were." Yukiko turned and walked over to Sasuke. "so, this is Lord Orochimaru's new obsession, is it? he's quite handsom."
"back off!" Amaya raised her voice.
"your human toy, aye?"
"no. i just don't want a friend of mine dating a rat like you."
"i wouldn't talk like that if i were you." Yukiko was centimeters away from Amaya, her eyes glistening wildly.
"bite me." Amaya stood tall, her eyes turning red, with black and purple streaks.
"looks like Lord Orochimaru already did." Yukiko smiled.
Amaya's hand shot to her neck. she gave Yukiko a look that oviously said 'i hate you!!!'
"you're cursed just like the rest of us. you can never run away from your fate. it's already to late to save me, you , even your human friend is doomed."
Amaya slapped Yukiko.
"it's never to late!!! i'll kill Orochimaru befor i end up like you!"
Yukiko looked down. "thank god." she uttered under her breath.
"what?" Amaya was confused, for a second.
"nothing!" Yukiko looked up, and smirked. "i have a little present for you." with that, she snapped her fingers and 50+ (amount) demons rose from the ground...
"what the? the bastard got the rest of our comrads?" Amaya was shocked. 'i didn't know he became so powerful. i won't beable to defeat him on my own.' a demon ninja atacked her from behind, Naruto nock it off it's feet.
"wake up, and figh Amaya!" he smile over his shoulder at her.
'i'm not alone.' she smiled back at him. "get in the trees." Amaya ordered. her team mates were shocked at this sudden atitude change, but did as she instructed. they knew she was up to somthing. "hell fire jutsu! demonic curse revealed!" her eyes whent white, and her heart stoped. her blood went cold, and her chakra grew around her, engulfing her in black. the demon ninja attacked at once, and she tore them apart, one by one with the aura. they were swallowed in black, thair flesh burning of their skin their screams scilenced befor they could leave their throats. the ninja's attacked with papaer bombs, kunai, shuriken, every thing! but her jutsu thwarted every atempt. people from the village saw the explosions, and the ninja of the village came running.
sasuke herd them coming. 'not good. if they see Amaya, they'll try and kill her, and get destroyed!' "Naruto! Sakura! we have to stop the ninja's from Konoha from atacking Amaya!" they ran to the leaf ninja, to intercept them 100 feet away from the clearing that Amaya was fighting in.
"stop!" Sakura screamed, "take caution!" Kakashi stoped the ninja, and looked at his students.
"what's going on? what are all the explosions for?"
"Amaya's getting attacked by demon ninja! and this girl claming to be her best friend is there, but now she works for Orochimaru!" Sakura was scared for her friend.
"Yukiko." Kakashi grimaced.
"yeah! but Amaya is kicking ass!" Naruto was proud that his sister was so strong.
"just don't go on the battle field. remain in the trees or she'll kill you too." Sasuke added.
"what's going on with Amaya?" Kiba asked.
team 7 turned to him to see Kiba's, Lee's, Gaara's, and Ino's teams string at them.
"heh. come see for your selves." Sasuke never passed up a oppertunity to intimidate people, and show how powerful his team was. well actually, how powerful he was, because he would have to be hella strong to keep up with Amaya. (and he whanted to get back to copy some of Amaya's kick ass techniques)
they all returned to see Amaya standing in the top of a pile of cadavers, pulling a sword out of the back of some hopless victem.
"what the hell?" Ino gasped.
Amaya looked up. her eyes were black, with read pupils. she growled and stood. she tossed a kunai at Ino's face. Ino ducked just in time.
"what's the matter with you?!" Ino screamed.
Amaya motioned her head signaling 'look behind you' in body language.
Ino turned and gasped. there, pinned to a tree was a demon ninja, glaring at HER. Amaya was ther next to the demon, and choped it's head off with one swipe from her new, extremely sharp, claws.
"oh goody! i was hoping i could fight you. " Amaya turned to see Yukiko behind her. her eye widened.
"fight you?" 'i don't want to figh you.' Amaya thought, 'and you don't want to fight me, do you?'
"yes." Yukiko disappeared and re apeared on the battle field, "so what are you waiting for? attack me."
the truth... (part 3) by mai
Author's Notes:
oh, it's gonna be sad now! (oh, and by the way, the poem/lyrics thingy is follow you into the dark by death cab for cutie. it just worked for this sort of thing...)
p.s.
don't own naruto, or the death cab for cutie song, just amaya
Amaya steped onto the battle field, the corpses melting away as she and Yukiko prapared to figh. the two girls pulled out their weapons simultaneously, and cut their left palms. letting the blood from their hands drip down to the peaks of their swords, they placed the edges to the ground, and slowly walked to their rights, leaving a curved line in the ground from the blade. they came full cirlc then stopped at their origional positions. then, rasing their weapons at each other, the stepped into the circle.
"you know one of us is going to die here, right?" Amaya's voice was faint, as if she were far away, instead of standing 4 apart from her friend.

'Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind
I'll follow you into the dark'

"yeah." Yukiko's challenging voice was gone. instead, it was replaced by a meloncholy one. it was as if she regrets having to fight Amaya.

'No blinding light or tunnels to gates of white
Just our hands clasped so tight
Waiting for the hint of a spark'

"i really felt betrayed when you left me to go train under Orochimaru. you were my best friend, and then..." Amaya paused, breaking eye contact by turning away.

'If heaven and hell decide
That they both are satisfied
Illuminate the no's on their vacancy signs'

"it was over. you were gone, i lost you to that... that... that bastard snke demon wannabe! "
"there are no friends on the battle field." Yukiko shook her head, "only warrior, doing what they are told. one of us will die here, and the other will be alone. that's just how the world is."

'If there's no one beside you
When your soul embarks
Then I'll follow you into the dark'

"no." Amaya looked into Yukiko's eyes with passion in hers. "if you die, i'll have my brother, and my teammates. and if i die, you'll have mr.slithers and his spineless followers."

'In Catholic school as vicious as Roman rule
I got my knuckles brusied by a lady in black
And I held my toungue as she told me
"Son fear is the heart of love"
So I never went back'

"don't you mean legless?"the two girls laughed, and for a moment, you saw into their pasts, and saw them laughing and dancing in a field.

'You and me have seen everything to see
From Bangkok to Calgary
And the soles of your shoes are all worn down
The time for sleep is now
It's nothing to cry about
Cause we'll hold each other soon
The blackest of rooms'

"things are way different now." Amaya turned to her opponent, longing to go back in time.
"yeah. everything was alot easier when we were little..."

'If heaven and hell decide
That they both are satisfied
Illuminate the no's on their vacancy signs'

"but we aren't little anymore, Yukiko. we have been trained to do as we are told. there are those of us who break the chains that hold them from the light, like Orochimaru, and then there are those who are afraid to try to go into the light. but Orochimaru took it to far. he created a darkness all his own, and it's clouding your eyes. i promise i'll save you, but you'll have to try and fight him too."
Yukiko's eyes widened. and she fell to her knees.
"silence! kill her Yukiko!" Orochimaru's voice comanded from the the sky.
"yes, my lord." Yukiko choked out.
'i see' she's been fighting him the entire time.' Kakashi thought to himself. he loked at Amaya's face, she knew it longer than he did. 'that's why she was procrastinating.'
"your dieing on the inside, aren't you?" Amaya muttered. Yukiko looked up. tears came to her eyes, then Amaya noticed her changing.

'If there's no one beside you
When your soul embarks
Then I'll follow you into the dark'

black blotches cralled across Yukiko's face. 'no!' Amaya cried in her head. She cringed ask she felt a sharp pain in her own neck, bringing her to her hands and knees.
"so, we are to figh like this?" Amaya bit her lip as a nother wave crashed into her body. "i swear, i won't ever give into your curse, Orochimaru." Amaya pulled of her jacket, and the human ninja who were watching gasped.

'Then I'll follow you into the dark'
death of a friend. by mai
Author's Notes:
yeah i know the whole music lyrics thing in the last chapter was kinda corny, but the message got across clearly right? well, check out what made eveyone gasp...
p.s.
don't own naruto, just amaya, and yukiko...
Yukiko stood, Orochimaru's evil being projected through her. Amaya looked at her tortured friend, and sighed in desperation. she stood too, and looked to the humans who watched every move she made.
"she's, she's a demon?" a chunin asked as he gawked at what stood befor him, and all the other ninja. for there, was Amaya. all of Amaya. her shoulders quivered, and the feathers on the nape of her neck stood up slightly. so many people were staring at her.her sore mustles stretched, causing the snow white feathers on her now revealed limbs to rustle in the motion.(oh, and for those of you who aren't getting the hints, she has angel wings)
"i'm sorry i can not save you from this curse." Amaya's voice quivered slightly.
Yukiko lowered her head. "just save me from the pain. "
Amaya tensed. 'kill her? i don't know if i can...' Amaya's thoughts were interupted when her instincts caused her body to dodge a shuriken aimed for her heart. 'so, Orochimaru has taken over aye? damn.' and the fight began.

the two demons lept into the air as their blades came together violently. their chakra was overwhelming, and the exes escaped their bodies through fire, wich made their swords glow red.
Yukiko slashed to the left.
Amaya dodged to the right.
Yukiko droped to the ground and kicked Amaya's right leg, knocking her of balance, and causing her to fall to the grass below her. befor she knew it, Yukiko had her pinned down. stuggling to move her legs, Amaya saw Naruto ready to jump in any second out of the corner of her eye.
"Naruto, what ever heappens, don't interfere, got it? Yukiko can tear all of you apart in a milasecond. don't do anything stupid!" Yukiko looked over to see if he was going to do anything. Amaya saw her chance and wriggled her legs free. she kicked Yukiko of her, scrambled to get her sword that she droped when she fell. she grabbed it and turned to see suriken flying twards her. she stood up and lept to the left, dodging 2.
CLANGE! CLANGE! CLANGE!
she blocked 3 with her blade.
FWACK! FWACK!
the other 2 landed on two trees on either side of Amaya. 'Yukiko doesn't usual miss, is it a trap?' Amaya gasped as she saw the net coming tward her. She fell back as the net hit her, and the kunai pinning her to a tree. "oof!" the wind was knocked out of her. then Yukiko was there, her eyes pleading for what her voice could not say. "it's okay, Orochimaru for got i had an ace up my sleeve." she gave Yukiko a half smile, and sprouted thorns all ove her body. (ya know, like a rose) the ropes of the net snapped and Amaya was free. the spikes recieded, and Amaya was fired up.
she kicked Yukiko in the stomache.
hit.
she threw a punch to the face.
hit. Amaya kept nocking Yukiko back unto they were in the circle. then Amaya stop in her tracks.
"i know it's Orochimaru who is fighting me, and i know you can't stop him Yukiko. it's okay, i understand now, and i'll never resent you for fighting me, so go ahead and fight me too. if one of us is gonna die, let's give tose humans a show, aye?" Amaya was smiling, and her aura changed from pure hate of the opponent, to comlete joy of the fight.
Yukiko looked up, she smiled, and this time it was Yukiko smiling, not Orochimaru. Yukiko stood and the two retrieved their swords. then, returning to the circle, they preypaired for one last fight. a figh tot the death. fire formed on the edges of the circle, and in the smoke, pictures formed, it was memories that the two shared.
Amaya struck first, but was blocked by Yukiko's blade. she lept back to her edge of the circle.

'Amaya and Yukiko were sitting on a hill giggling. they were around 8, and so care free.'

Yukiko through 2 kunai, but Amaya dodged them.

'Yukiko is brushing Amaya's hair, and doing it up all funny. she gives Amaya a mirror, and she is shocked. Amaya then trows a pillow in Yukiko's face.'

the former friends' blades meet in the middle with a sharp TWANG! they start running with their weapons still conected, (i.e. they were running in a circle), two the left.

'the two are dressed in white dresses, each holding an end of a snow white cloth. the were smiling, and dancing in a circle. they laughed, and danced as if they were flating on air.'

then Amaya got an opening. she struck Yukiko's chest. but Emotions got in the way of killing her, so Amaya droped her sword, and caughe her friend. meanwhile, Yukiko was pulling out a kunia. befor Amaya could stop her, the kunai pierced a chest. Yukiko. Amaya was holding Yukiko's dead body in her arms.
pre-party by mai
Author's Notes:
the events seen here take place from 10 am to 6:59 pm. yeah, so, like what ever, er somthing. here you go...
p.s.
don't own naruto, just amaya
“why are you doing this to yourself?” Naruto was worried. Amaya didn’t even touch her food, and she hasn’t eaten anything in days. “i guess i’m just not hungry, you understand.” she sighed, and floated off to her room. for the past three days, she has been acting like a ghost. right after the fight, she went off to go train. she didn’t come home. Naruto found her striking a tree that was about to fall over after a night of blows to the exact same place. when he looked at her surroundings, he realized she leveled 50 to 60 trees in the one night alone, with just her bare hands. after that night, she wasn’t aloud to go out to the alone, for the safety of her self and others. other than her reckless ventures to torture her body at the training grounds, she never left the apartment, staying mostly in her room.
there was a knock at the door. Naruto got up from the table and answered the patient visitor. it was Sakura.
“how is she?” she had been coming over and visiting Amaya for the past two days, usually staying for hours on end.
“still not eating, and she’s been crying a lot, when she’s alone , i mean... at night, i here her sobs. i can’t tell if she’s awake or asleep, both, i think...”
Sakura put a comforting hand on Naruto’s shoulder. “i know it is hard, seeing your sister so sad. but maybe the party will cheer her up. last week, she told me how she loved to dance, and how she loved music. “
“i hope it helps.” Naruto sighed as he walked with Sakura to Amaya’s door. they could hear loud, dark, angry music from out side in the hall. “not more of that emo crap. she used to be so cool, now she’s al mopey, and always dresses in black. she’s turning into a goth.”
“no. Amaya told me, it’s a demonic funeral mourning ritual. after the body is buried, the mourners dress in black for the next couple days... it is in respect for the person who died.”
“oh.”
Sakura grabbed the door handle, then looked to Naruto. “wish me luck.”
he smiled. “luck.”
and with that, Sakura entered the room.
* * *
“Sakura.” Amaya looked up from the spot on her wall that she stares at now, not surprised that her friend/team mate was visiting, but acknowledging that she was there.
“hi Amaya, how are you?” Sakura’s voice was quiet, as of the slightest raise in volume would cause Amaya to shatter in to a million tiny pieces. Amaya looked away. ‘god she is skinny.’ Sakura thought. ‘how is she able to train so hard with out nourishment?’
“my chakra.” Amaya replied to Sakura’s thought.
“what?” Sakura was surprised.
“my chakra supplies my body with energy when i don’t eat. it can be unintentional. after the...” Amaya paused, as if speaking about is brought up painful memories, “well after wednesday, i had so much extra chakra aching to get out of my body, that it started to supply me with energy, life. it’ll run out soon, and i’ll either die or be really. really hungry.”
“oh, wow. Amaya?”
“mm hmm?” she had her eyes closed.
“Naruto told me about what you two were talking about before... before wednesday, about your old customs. what... were they?”
“have a seat.” Amaya opened her eyes, and looked Sakura in hers.
Sakura sat, attentive to everything that Amaya was going to say. demon customs were a very interesting subject to her.
“well,” Amaya began, she sighed. “we are... well, we AREN’T afraid to be... close to one and other. there isn’t a wall, or, barrier between demons. in demon culture... personal space... hardly exists. especially between friends, family, and mates.”
“mates? do... do demons mate, for life?”
“yes, we do. you catch on quick. most female demons chose their mate between the ages of 14 to 21. after wards, well, there are no after wards. they are alone... it is thought, amongst my kind, that it is better to chose a mate earlier than later. so most chose at 14. there is a special celebration every harvest moon for the young demon women, around our age, where they dance, and chose a mate.”
“harvest moon, isn’t that to night?”
“now that you mention it, it is...”
“then, what are you going to do?”
“i... i don’t know...” Amaya looked quite troubled.
Sakura was determined to get her out of this depression. “do you know what human girls do to get out of a emotional slump?” she had a mischievous sparkle in her eye.
Amaya was curious. “what?”
“we go shopping.” (oh! she dropped the ‘s’ word!!!)
“well, i...” Amaya tried to talk herself out of it, but the offer was tempting...
“c’mon! it’ll be fun!” Sakura was sure if she could just get her friend out of the house, she would be able to get her to cheer up.
“oh, alright, reach in to the top drawer of my bedside dresser and pull the string..”
Sakura did as she was told, and heard the sound of gears turning. she looked towards where Amaya sat. Amaya reached into a secret compartment that opened from a wall near her and pulled out a handful of paper. no, not paper. money. she tossed a wad of cash at Sakura who caught it with out effort. Sakura thumbed through the money to find it was all 10,000 yen bills. (i.e. 100 dollar bills in American currency)
“holly shit.” Sakura rarely cursed, but this seemed like a good time...
“think we’d be able to buy some good stuff?” Amaya actually smiled at Sakura’s expression.
“how did you get so loaded?”
“prior occupation...”
“what? were you a thief?”
“yes, and a belly dancer, a mercenary, a chef, a sword smith, a teacher, a scholar, and most recently, a concubine...”
“what? but your 14! how could you be 14 and have done all that?”
“i am only matured to 14... i am a special race of demon. we age like demons do until we hit teenage maturity, then we age like humans until we are 21. it is just how we are...”
“wow. i mean, well, that, that is just, wow.”
“mm, yeah, were pretty amazing when you think about it...” Amaya said distractedly. she was trying to decide how many wads she should take. she settled on 4.
“so how did you become a concubine?” Sakura asked, quite interested in Amaya’s history.
“it was about 14 years ago. i was traveling with my brother as a belly dancer, and i had preformed for this high-class lord, when he decided that i would be a great addition to his collection of slave wives. i was matured to about 7, but i had this form because of my line of work. any way, he captured me, and i was pretty helpless back then... so, any way, we were going back to his palace, and we passed through this village. my brother had been following us, and was way pissed. he was destroying every thing in his path while searching for me. well, you know what happened to him. any way, when i figures i was on my own, i found my strength, and destroyed the lord, his servants, his castle, and every one in the village, young, old, rich and poor. i was so angry, i didn’t care any more. i was alone, and no one was going to help me, so i helped my self. to his fortune that is, this isn’t even half of what he had. there is a lot more stashed in other hiding places all over the forest of death, where i lived for a few years...”
“Huh. you wee even tough when you were little...”
“yeah, so, let’s go. i wanna see what’s so fun about ’shopping’.”
“’kay.”
and off they went.
* * *
Sakura decided that her favorite clothing store would be the best place to stop first. it had really pretty dresses in it, but was kind of expensive. money wasn’t an object today, though...
“what is this place?” Amaya asked, not sure to be happy or disturbed by all the pink in the store...
“’lilies and coffee’ is a store with really cute cloths in it.” Sakura was way excited, Amaya would look really pretty in a dress she spied in the window, i was just really pink... “come check out this sweet dress, Angel.”
“what? what did you call me?” Amaya was surprised by both the dress, and the nick name.
“ ‘Angel’, you have really pretty angel wings, and your always so nice, and forgiving to every body, plus, you are really pretty, so it only seems, fitting...”
“oh, thanks.” Amaya was flattered. ‘does Sakura know how great o f a person, or how pretty she is? she looks a lot like...’ Amaya was jerked out of her thought by Sakura pulling her over and shoving her into a dressing room with several dresses in different colors, and styles. “well, this is going to be interesting...”
* * *
Naruto and Sasuke trailed Amaya and Sakura into this really froo froo dress shop, and heard them talking about angels, or something. they saw Amaya step into a dressing room.
“this is going to be interesting...” smirked Sasuke. he could tell that Amaya wasn’t very thrilled to be in a dress shop, and wasn’t going to be quite as eager as Sakura to see what she looked like in a PINK dress... heaven help us...
* * *
Amaya stepped out shyly, in a shimmering pink dress that fell on her curves just right. it had small, black polka dots, and soft, detailed black lace. it was pink. it had black but it still was PINK. pink. Amaya sighed. no matter how much she detested the color pink, it was still a pretty cute dress...
“oh Amaya! you look really cute!!!” Sakura was ecstatic. Amaya blushed, and noticed something in the back of the store. it was a white dress, with soft green lace trim, and , a gentle green tinted ribbon to tie around just below the bust. it was gorgeous.
“Sakura, you must try this dress on!” Amaya move quickly to the back, making the dress flow with every step taken. she retrieved the dress, and in one swift movement, had Sakura in the dressing room trying it on while she waited patiently out side.
* * *
Naruto gasped.
Sasuke gasped.
They were both shocked to find a) Amaya in a dress and b) Amaya looking gorgeous, in a dress. she had always been a jeans and t-shirt sort of girl, but now, she was stunning, in a dress. and, most amazingly, she was in a dress, with out the big army jacket over it. in a dress with a low rise back. like, below mid back, low. so you could see her shoulder blades, low. and her wing tattoos...
* * *
Sakura looked at Amaya skepticaly. she was in the dress, it fit like it was made for her, and she felt comfortable but, Sakura never felt all to confident around other girls, she always felt inferior.
"Sakura, you look just like her!"
"who's her?"
"the demon godess *she spoke in her native tounge, wich sounds like she it talking bacwards, and is a real pain to write...*"
"the what?"
"translated, roughly it means 'the tresured one'. she is a veary powerful godess, capable of making demons fall in love. the human equivolent would be, Cupid, or Afrodite... she is veary pretty, with pink hair and green eyes. from the pictures i've seen, you could be her twin, Godess."
"my nick name?"
"yep." the two laughed, andwent into dressing rooms to change ot of the gowns and into the normal appearel. (can't spell, sorry!)
* * *
"Sakura looked hot!" Naruto chuckled as he and Sasuke left the parlor, to follow their team mates into another store.
"i have to admit, they looked quite nice." Sasuke was reluctent to compliment any one, but this was well deserved. "who though Amaya could actually look classy." he added.
"what do you think she looks trashy most the time?!" Naruto's tone was threatening. he hated when Sasuke showed even a hint of disrespect twards Amaya and Sakura.
Sasuke had to respect Naruto's admiration for their feamale team mates/friends. "no. i ment she usualy covers her self up with that crappy jacket so you can hardly tell she is a girl." Sasuke knew that was a lie.
Naruto knew that was a lie.
Amaya was obviously a girl. every body could see that. Amaya had a very pleasing form. and many boys took every opportunity to notice this fact. you could always catch some boy staring her way any time she was out. even some of the jounin noticed her.
Sasuke and Naruto shuddered at the thought, because it was true.
pre-party part 2 (say that 3 times fast... ^_* ) by mai
Author's Notes:
'kay, this is were the story gets dirty and insain, so don't sue (how ever the hell it may be spelled) 'cuz i don't own Naruto, just Amaya...
Sakura nad Amay turn the corner to run into Ino, Tenten, and Hinata. they were all shopping for cute cloths for the party.
"hi!" Amaya smiled. Hinata, Ino, and Tenten were shocked to see Amaya so happy, and out of the house.
"hi! " Ino recovered first.
"hey!" Tenten recovered after hearing the convesation proceed.
Hinata gave a shy smile.
"you guys shopping?" Sakura asked, hopping Ino didn't go tho the fany dress shop too.
"yeah." Tenten replied, trying to stop any and all cat fights between Ino and Sakura while Amaya was still only slightly stable. *a huge figh could through her into the mega mope again...
"you guys wanna come shopping with us?" Amaya asked. she was so glad to see all of her friends, why not make it last?
"sure!" the three girls replied, and turned into this really funky, modern, just all around cool (but extremely expensive) store. But i will say this again. money is not a problem.
as the five stepped into the store, who was in there? non other then Temari, looking at a kick ass shirt.
"hey!" Amaya called her over. Temari was supprised to see them, but smi;led and walked over.
"'sup?"
"jus' chillin'. 'sup wid' you?" Amaya was totaly happy ato see all her chick friends, and the decided to all hang out together.

while looking through the store, Amaya found this kick ass girl fadora. she showed her 'crew' and they all had only one word to say.
"pimpin'."
after buying out almost the entire store, the 6 kunoichi stopped at a cafe, and started talikd about boys, fasion, wepondry, you know girl stuff. then Amaya got a kick ass idea.
"hey, why don't we go tho a kinky store and get our guy teammates pornos? you know? just to see the look on their faces?"
the girl stoped drinking their mochalattes, talking, and Sakura and Ino even stoped their wanna be bickering, and stared at Amaya.
"that, is pure, genious!" Ino gasped. the 6 talked about the hiariosity of it all, and decided to go for it. so off to the naughty store we go...
pre party part 3 by mai
Author's Notes:
i do't own naruto, just amaya.
as the six girl stepped into the local naughty shop, they were amazed to see so many kinky things in one place.
"wow! check these out!" Sakura gasped. she was pointing to a rack with play boy bunny costumes in every color.
"lets try some on, for fun." Ino giggled.
"yeah!" they all agreed.
* * *
after a quick change, the girls were looking hot in their dirty bunny outfits. Sakura wore pink, Ino wore purple, Temari wore red, Tenten wore green, and Hinata wore blue. then Amaya stepped out of her dressing room in a shining, kinky she-pinp costume, and her new pimp hat.
"were my bitches at?" She called, in a comanding, sexy voice. the others lined up in a row, and pretended to be handing Amaya money.
* * *
"oh. my. god." Sasuke and Naruto said at the exact same time.
"what the hell are they doing?" Sasuke asked from the rack of padles he was hiding behind.
"playing pimp, appearently..." Naruto trailed of, he was crouching behind a shelf full of porno mags.
* * *
Amaya collected pretend money from all of them one at a time, but when she got to Ino, who was at the end of the line, she faked an angry expression. she snached the 'money' from Ino and stage slapped her. then, Ino gave a killer preformance as she acted peing shocked and scared,and falling back. the other were at her sice with looks of false concern. they huddled to gether and started to wisper, Amaya watching skepticaly from a foot away. then all five stood upa nd grabbed padles from a near by shelf. amaya played 'frightened' and ran away. they battle had just begun.
will up date soon, sorry 4 the wait, but i was camping...
Amaya was chased through out the store, until she came to a dead end...

Amay turned to see a whip hanging from a near by shelf..'excelent...' she thought.
""your traped Angle!" Sakura smiled at Amaya's presant perdicament.
Amaya raised her hand clutching the handle of the whip,"call me Angie." she smirked as the whips end CRACKED! and the paddles fell to the ground, leaving the other clutching theri rists and glaring. revenge must be taken.
suddenly, Sakura was gone. she reappeared behind Amay with fuzzy hand cuff. before Amay could react, Sakura had her cuffed and ready for punishment.
"shit." is all Amaya could say befor the others had her tied up with silly string and were carting her to a hair salon.
"what the hell?" Amaya stuttered as she saw were she was being taken.
"you are getting a makeover." Ino declared with triumph appearant in her voice.
"ah heeeeeeellllllll nah." Amaya replied, oviously hating the turn of events. but no one listened.
~20 minutes later~
"my hair! it is so short!!!!!!!!!!" Amay hated her new look. every one else loved it.
"deal." Temari stated. the party was only an hour away, and Amaya looked completly different. this was going to be interesting...

***
"did you see Amaya?" Naruto was exstatic.
"huh? oh, yeah..." Sasuke was quiet, contemplating somthing...
"what's with you?"
"*sigh* nothing. see you at the party..." and with that, Sasuke walked away.
party!!!!! by mai
Author's Notes:
okay, sorry i took so long, but it is hard to gett things done around here... naruto not mine, but amaya is!!!
the door bell rand clear and loud. Amaya was completely nervouse about her new cut, but she then realized that a bad hair cut is the least of her worries. she would be getting a few extra visitors tonight, and that ment there was a possibility for a conflict. a big, viciouse, WILD conflict between her new friends, and the pack....
***
"hi!" Amaya smield wide as she open the door to Sasuke, Sakura, Ino, Choji, and Shikamaru.
"hey Amaya! are we late?" Choji was worried that all the food was gone.
"no, you guys are the first ones here..." Amay moved so her comrads could enter, then looked out into the allway to make sure there was no one else there.
"what's up Amaya? you seem anciouse." Sasuke was watching her intently.
"no... just excited for the party..."
"oh..." he didn't believe her.

*** 15 minutes later***

"hey guys!" Sakura opened the door for Hinata and Neji and their teams.
"h..hello sakura... what's up?" Hinata blushed as she saw Naruto laughing at sonthing Shika said. 'he's so, so confident...'
"huh? oh hey Hinata!" naruto ran over to the group, "doesn't our place rock? cool huh?"
"i have to admit, this is quite a nice apartment. the paint job is amaing." Neji was rairly impressed with anything, but even he has to give people the props they deserve.
"Amaya did it!"
the boys in the group stop everyting. even Shineo seemed to be stiller than usual. just then, Amaya entered from the kitchen with a big ass bowl of chips.
"Choji, if you eat all the chips befor everyone gets here, what is everyone else going to eat?" Amaya giggled. she looked towards the new arivals. "hey guys!!! Tenten, your new top is soooo cute. you totaly made the write choice today!"
"oh thanks, do you like the new cut? i think it looks hott!"
"i'm getting used to it. Hey Hinata! Tenten, dont' those new earings look great on Hinata?"
Hinata blushed furiously.
Naruto looked at Hinata, "those are pretty cool Hinata. you look nice."
Hinata gasped. 'he...Naruto...thinks i look nice...'
'uh oh, Hinata isn't looking to well...' Amaya thought. thinking quickly, Amay intercepted Naruto and Hinata and took Hinata into the kitchen with Sakura, Ino, and Tenten following behind. just then, the door bell rang a third time.
"Hinata, are you okay?" Sakura asked worriedly.
"i...i'm okay..."
"are you sure?" Ino was concerned as well.
"y...yes..."
"will you guys keep Hinata company? i need to answer the door." Amaya walked out of the kitchen and towords the door. as she opened it, her cheeks grew a deep crimson. there in the hall way was Temari, Kankuro, and GAARA!
party part 2!!!!!!!!!!!! by mai
Author's Notes:
no own naruto just amaya!
"hey." Garra flashed an unexpected evil smile.
'woh, i never saw Gaara willing to be near anyone!' Kankuro and Temari thought in unison, 'is it because she isn't human?'
recalling the fact that she is the host and shouldn't stand in the door like an idiot, Amaya gave them her best smile, one that assured so many she had saved that everthing was okay. now she had to assure herself that even though Gaara and all her friends are here, and her pack is bound to arrive as soon as the full moon comes from behind the clouds, she will beable to handle it. "hi. come in guys!"
Amaya's enthusiasm was contagious. as soon as the music started playing, thanks to Shikamaru who got the hang of it with out Amaya having to explain anything but how to get the discs to turn on the turn table, and Amaya started to dance, everyone joined in. well, almost every one...
"hm." Gaara was surprised at Amaya's ability to manipulate everyone so easily, even his siblings fell victim to the confidence and charm of the demon girl. her kindness must be false. no one can care so much about people they barley know. how can she?
Amaya stopped dancing with her friends when she saw Gaara leaning against the wall in the shadows of the dimmly lit room. 'i gotta make this fun for every one...' she though, 'i have it!' Amay turned to her group of friends and flipped her hair. it was code, it ment they were giong to have to pump up the party a knotch. they all nodded their heads in agreement, as Ino walked over to Shika on the turntables and handed him a CD. Suddenly, a wolf howled in the distance. "oh man, the pack is coming now?" Amaya sighed. 'alright, i can do this.' "hey guys!" Amaya called everyone's attention, "a few of my friends from far away are coming, thing are going to get a little...uh, wild..."
to Amaya's surprise, everyone though it was so cool that they were going to meet her old 'friends'.
'oh boy, this will be interesting...'
the party get's wild!!! by mai
Author's Notes:
uh, naruto isn't mine, but amaya is.... sooo.... welcome to fanfic hell kiddies....
a wolf howls in the distance, calling his comrads to join him. Amaya's ears perk. 'damn, already? better open the window or we'll be walking on glass all night...' she smoothly excused herself from the conversation she was having with Neji to slide the glass window open. as she did so, the scent of excitment filled her nostrils. 'they are more riled up then ever. this better not get to out of hand, or i'll have to call for back up...' she laughed to her self, htey are her back up. they are her pack, and even if they do get a little crazy durrnig the harvest moon, they would never hurt her family, or friends... she hoped. the wolf howled again, this time closer. the pack is coming alright, and fast. suddenly, a shadow apeared outside the window. Amaya stepped to her left just as a giant wolf leaped through the window.
"good thing i herd you, Isamu-san, or else there would be glass all over the floor and your paws bleeding." Amaya smirked.
Isamu stood on hind legs and changed shape into a young man, about Amaya's age, with black hair and golden eyes. "ah,Aika-chan, you know me well."
because a wolf/human thing had just burts through the wind, of coarse every one was listening.
"Aika?" naruto asked. "what the hell?"
'oh., sorry. i have alot of different names where ever i go. it is so i don't get disovered if i have to hide. it is a saftey precaution.' amaya sent him, and her human comrads a mental message.
Isamu got right in Naruto's face and blew smoke form his nostrils. "human?... ah, so your the one."
"waht the fuck are you talking about? 'Aika', is your friend high?"
"pff, humans." Isamu offed as he stood up strait and walked over to Amaya. he kissed her square on the lips. the other boys in the room felt their hearts preak, well except for Gaara, who had no feeling for any one, and Naruto. no, naruto just went into older brother mode. fun, aye?
"i missed you. why did you leave the pack?" Isamu wispered.
"Isamu-san, you know i had to find him once i knew he was alive..." Amaya looked down, her cheeks turning a pinkish shade as she felt the stares of her human friends fall on her.
Isamu walked to the window and made a motion with his hand. he stepped back and watched as wolfs, tiger, bores, elk, and an asortment of birds, large cats, and dogs flew through the window, all changing shape into human forms as they landed in the apartment, wich seemed much bigger...
"Aika love! hey girl!" and "Aika baby long time no see1" could be herd from the guest as Amaya greet them all warmly. the previouse nervousness all but gone.
the guests, after the apparantly mandatory greeting with Amaya, then moved around the room to introduce themselves to the humans. they all had very exotic names, such as 'Hazell', 'Topaz', 'Zenivah', 'Morochen' (pronounced more-oh-ken, a male name), 'Jakoven' and 'Losnos'. every guest has flawless fetures, and loads of charisma. it kindof made sence why Amaya had so many friends. pretty soon the party was pumpin', the guest not afraid to strut their stuff. fast songs, any song as fine. but while everyone was having fun, the demonic energy was cotagiouse, Gaara stood in the corner, watching. Amaya stoped dancing with Sasuke and Isamu to go and talk to him.
"hey, what's up huh? why aren't you dancing?"
"i hate dancing."
"why did you come?"
"my siblings brought me."
a slow song started up. Amaya took Gaara's ahnd and smiled. "Gaara, will you dance with ME? please?"
Gaara's eyes widened. 'what is she planning?...'before he knew what he was doing, he was on the dance floor with Amaya, dancing to a slow, romantic, love song.
a new love blooms by mai
Author's Notes:
heh heh... this is gonna get a little fluffy between Gaara and Amaya.
Gaara realised that his ckeeks were getting hot as Amaya moved closer to fill the space between them. soon enough she was resting her head on his shoulder. the song ended soon after, and amaya got pulled away by her girlfriends to chat about a preformance for the guys and humans. Gaara walked back to his post and was joined by his brother. Gaara turned to Kankuro as he opened his mouth to speak.
"..."
"what?"
"you..."
"what about me?" Gaara asked.

Kankuro gives up and sulks away. as the pary continues deeper into the night, the 'guest' get more rowdy...

the music blares in my ears, but i can't stop.
i won't stop.
my heart is pounding as cheers suround my movment.
it's like enticing a fire, my body moves like the flame.
i drop to my knees, and snake my way to a stand, twisting my hips like a tide, slowly and with emphasis.
the music stops, and rewinds, triggering me into a backflip and then stomping my feet in drilling movments.
*tap, tap parapatap tapatap*
a drum line made from the body, from the energy, and chakra made by the music, by the soul of the dancer.
my soul.

Gaara watches from the corner as Amaya and some of her friends dance in unison to a deafening beat. 'it's weird, i knew she could move fast, but this is different from all the other moves she has.' he thought.
Amaya crashed on the couch as the song ended. the sun was coming up soon and her friends from the wild will be hedding back. this was a fun party, adn the guest were all very entertained. Amaya glanced at the snack table were a cute cougar-girl was chatting up Choji. 'Acksancatio (don't bother trying to pronounce it, traditional demon names sound like they are being said backwards) always did have a thing for big boys.'
Amaya closed her eyes and sighed sleep tugging at her already.
'fine, i might as well rest up for my hangover tomarrow. heheh.' She opened one eye lazily to see Gaara watching her, back in his corner with Kankuro talking away. a deep growel escaped Amaya's throat as a female wolf turned and eyed him, and she shied away quickly. 'damn right i'll fuck you up, i am the alpha girl in this pack, and this boys mine." Amaya smirked as she and the girl made eye contact. With one more glance at her 'prey' in the corner, amaya closed her eyes and layed her head back. 'they can show themselves out.' thoughts floated in and out like ships at sea, then, right before the storm of sleep hit, one last fleeting though came as Gaara's face formed in the gray cloudes of her subconcience.

'let the hunt, begin.'
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=1524