TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


who the hell? by mai

[Reviews - 3]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: this is most likely to become a series...
Disclaimer: Naruto is property of Kishimoto Masashi, Shueisha, and Studio Pierrot in Japan, and translated by VIZ Media and ShoPro Entertainment into English. No copyright infringement intended, these characters are not used to generate money, nor are they used with permission. However the orignal character of Amaya belongs to the author and cannot be taken without permission.
It is morning. The wind blows, and a shiver down Sakura's spine suggests she has forgotten to wear a jacket. She, Sasuke, and Naruto are on the bridge waiting for Kakashi (yeah, what else is new?) silently. Well, it was silent, until Naruto broke the peace with a loud "I wonder what the surprise Kakashi said he had for us is?" he smiled broadly and secretly hope that it was a trip to Ichiraku Ramen. Sasuke rolled his eyes at Naruto as if reading his mind. He was anxious too, but he controlled his excitement to the point were he was practically nonchalant (or something with somewhat similar spelling to that) Sakura just silently watching the two interact accordingly. She would much rather have Naruto leave so she could be alone with Sasuke, but she was not too bothered by his company any more. Suddenly, Kakashi appeared in a puff of purple smoke. "Hey gu..."
"what's the surprise Kakashi?!" Naruto practically screamed at him.
"huh? oh, yes, the surprise, follow me and you'll meet her." he then started to walk into town with the tree genin trailing behind him. 'Her?' the three all thought.
* * *
"la la la. hm hm hm. *sigh* where is he? he said he would meet me here at 10:30. he's 20 minutes late." Amaya complained to her self. she noticed some boys across the street eyeing her. she looked at her reflection in a shop window. clad in low rise bell bottoms, a black T-shirt challenging all who pass with "bite me, I'm delicious" and a big, over sized green army jacket, she though 'not breath taking, but not to bad.' but the guys across the street seem to find her much better than she thought. "in your dreams." she sighed quietly, but then had an idea. while she was waiting, why not play a little game with the locals? she batted her eyelashes at the boys, and smiled coyly. she noticed to her left there were other men staring a block away and decided to play with them too. she licked her lips and did a subtle but sexy pose. the guys across the street whom she name pawns A noticed the attention she was giving the boys down the lane, which she name pawns B, and became jealous, so she winked at them and they settled down. the pawns B started to get jealous, and she flicked her hair at them. this sort of thing continued until both groups of pawns stood up and confronted each other. then all hell broke lose. the leader of pawns A, whom Amaya named Alpha, decked the leader of pawns B, that was dubbed Beta, on the chin, and Beta kicked him in the stomach in return. the rest of the two groups followed suet and started punching, kicking, and even pulled out kunai. 'so they're ninja.' Amaya thought. just then, Kakashi stepped in between Alpha and Beta and pulled them apart. 'damn. this was getting interesting.' amaya thought.
* * *
as Kakashi and his students entered the town's main road, they heard shouts from down the street. they rushed over to see a group of chunin fighting. on the sidelines, they saw a girl laughing at every blow that was struck to either side. in other words, she was practically keeling over from it all. Kakshi merely grabbed the shoulders of the two leading fighters, and the fight ended. then he walked over to the laughing girl who was glaring at him now and sighed. Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke ran over to them so they wouldn't miss any of the conversation.
"so, why did you start THIS fight Amaya?" Kakashi asked as if it has happened before.
"you were late." she replied sweetly. she flashed him a mischievous smile.
"and that gives you a decent reason to manipulate the minds of these boys?" he sighed again. "you know what they say Kakashi, 'the greatest toy, is the heart of a boy.' “she giggled, and then noticing that she was being watched by Naruto and his team mates, she gave Kakashi a look that said "who the hell are these kids and why are they staring at me?" quite clearly. Kakashi turned to his out-of -the-loop-and-hating-it students.
"this is Amaya. she is your new team mate."
"what?" the FOUR-team mates asked in unison.