The Girl With The Blazing Blue Eyes by ScalemateService
Summary: My name is Tsuki Uchiha, and I am the only female Uchiha left from my clan. After Itachi killed my family and his own, I had to try and carry out the name on my own. That is, until I found out Sasuke was still alive. You see, I never particularly liked Sasuke in anyway shape or form. I guess you could say I kind of hated the guy. So cocky and arrogant...Makes me wonder how he ever survived the massacre. But anyway, I’m headed back home. The first time since my family died. I still haven’t possessed the Sharingan yet, but I’m making it my life’s mission to be the first female in Uchiha history to possess it. I will be the strongest kunoichi there ever was.
Categories: OC-centric, Het Romance > Fluff, Alternate Universe & Crossovers > Minor AU, General Fiction > Post-Naruto Characters: Akatsuki, Clan Uchiha, Hidden Leaf Ninja, Itachi Uchiha, Naruto Uzumaki, OC, Pair OCSasu, Sakura Haruno, Sasuke Uchiha, Shisui Uchiha
Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance, Tragedy
Warnings: Death, Sexual Themes
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 3875 Read: 4254 Published: 03/07/14 Updated: 03/07/14

1. Chapter 1 - The Return by ScalemateService

2. Chapter 2 - The Memories by ScalemateService

3. Chapter 3 - The Talk by ScalemateService

4. Chapter 4 - Reviving the Clan by ScalemateService

Chapter 1 - The Return by ScalemateService
August 12th

Dear Journal,

Well, this is where the story begins. My name is Tsuki Uchiha, and I am the only female Uchiha left from my clan. After Itachi killed my family and his own, I had to try and carry out the name on my own. That is, until I found out Sasuke was still alive. You see, I never particularly liked Sasuke in anyway shape or form. I guess you could say I kind of hated the guy. So cocky and arrogant...Makes me wonder how he ever survived the massacre. But anyway, I’m headed back home. The first time since my family died. I still haven’t possessed the Sharingan yet, but I’m making it my life’s mission to be the first female in Uchiha history to possess it. I will be the strongest kuinoichi there ever was. And that’s all for now.

~Tsuki Uchiha


I placed my journal back inside my bag as I stared at the gates to Konoha. It felt odd being back here after so long... I felt so out of sorts and misplaced just standing outside of the village. Oh man, can’t wait to see what kind of looks I’ll get when I actually get in there…
“Hey! You! Who are you?” I heard a man’s voice call out to me as I walked past the gates. Turning my head slightly, I blinked a couple times before responding.

“Um…My name is Tsuki Uchiha…” I responded, hoping I wouldn’t get jumped or tackled or something. The man looked frozen in shock.

“Tsuki Uchiha?” he asked, looking over at his partner. I nodded slowly in response, nervousness welling up in the pit of my stomach.

“Go to the Hokage straight away,” he said, edging me on my way. I nodded and started on my way to the Hokage’s building.



“Shizune, hurry up with that paper work!” a booming female voice yelled as I watched a beautiful black haired girl scurry past me with a pig and a stack of papers. I’m not really going to question why she was holding a pig...

“Y-Yes! Coming m’lady!” the girl so called ‘Shizune’ said as she gave me a polite smile and walked into a room to her left. I’m guessing that this is the Hokage’s office. The Third must have passed… Sighing, I looked in shyly and knocked on the door. A busty blond shot a look at me as I cleared my throat.

“I-I’m sorry to interrupt, but I was told to come here right away,” I said meekly, biting my lip. The older female eyed me closely and waved her hand as a sign to come in. I took it slowly, one step at a time as I reached the desk she sat behind.

“Who are you?” she asked with a slight bit of annoyance in her voice.

“My name is Tsuki. I lived here a while ago in the Uchiha compound,” I stated, bowing to her with respect. She cocked an eyebrow at me in curiosity.

“I didn’t think there were any Uchiha left besides Sasuke and Itachi,” she said, a look of anger washing over her. She must have thought I was lying. I mean, c’mon. A female Uchiha just shows up out of nowhere after a huge massacre? Surely not many would believe that story…

“I assure you that this is the truth. I have no reason to lie to you, m’lady,” I said with a straight face. Shizune seemed to gulp in nervousness.

“…Shizune, get Sasuke here now. If he can identify you as an Uchiha, then I’ll believe you,” she said, standing up from her chair and looking out the window. Shizune nodded and scurried out of the room in a frantic hurry. I stood there quietly, knowing that any chance I had of surviving were going to be slim to none, if I was relying on Sasuke.


“I brought Sasuke as you asked,” Shizune’s voice said from the hallway. I turned my head back to see the cocky boy himself, hands in his pockets. He looked completely uninterested in whatever he thought was going on.

“Sasuke, come in,” the blonde’s voice said as Sasuke sauntered towards the front of the room. Not once did he even glance at me.

“What’s going on, Lady Tsunade?” he asked in a very bored, monotone voice. Tsunade turned and pointed towards me.

“This girl claims to be the last female Uchiha. Her name is Tsuki. Does this name or face seem somewhat familiar to you?” she asked, waiting for Sasuke’s reply. Sasuke turned his head slightly to look at me. A wave of surprise washed over his face, and I thought for a second he would tell her the truth, but that emotion lasted about two seconds before it disappeared. He looked back towards Tsunade calmly, shaking his head.

“I’ve never seen this woman before in my life,” he said, causing Tsunade to smirk.

“Don’t ever lie to me, child,” she said calmly as a couple of ANBU grabbed me by the arms. I made a gasp in surprise as I tried to get free of their grasp, but it was pretty much useless. I’m so done for…

“Wait,” I heard Sasuke’s voice say as the two ANBU stopped and looked at him, as did Tsunade and I.

“Now that I think about it…She does look somewhat familiar…” Walking over to me, he looked me dead in the eyes. He must have been about half a foot away from me.

“…Yes, I believe I do know her, but I can’t remember if she’s an Uchiha,” Sasuke said, looking back at Tsunade. She made a small huff of annoyance as the two ANBU released me.

“Since you know her, she’s under your care for the time being. She will stay with you in the Uchiha compound, do you understand?” she asked, turned back towards the window.

“Yes,” Sasuke replied as he grabbed me by the arm. I growled low in my throat as we walked out of the office and down the hall.

“Why the hell did you lie?!” I yelled in a whisper tone, looking over at the boy who was tugging me down the hallway. He made a smirk. That smirk I always hated so much, but he didn’t say anything. To be honest, I don’t know what he’s going to do to me now, and I’m a bit frightened.


Hopefully I’m not contemplating suicide by the end of the day.
Chapter 2 - The Memories by ScalemateService
Gosh, this place has changed so much… I guess it would have after it was destroyed, or so I heard a while back. Only seems reasonable, considering what happened here so many years ago… But Sasuke’s home is exactly how I remember it. I used to come over and play with Itachi when we were both young. Sasuke always got jealous and threw a temper tantrum and I always ended up leaving early. Although, I do have to admit, it was kind of adorable. I guess Sasuke always wanted to remember his childhood memories of this place. The only thing that was changed was the room his parents were killed in. Other than that, it was pretty much the same. I remember a time when Sasuke and I used to get along, for a short period of time…

I went barreling through the halls of Sasuke’s house as I ignored my mother’s calls of NOT running in the house. Not like I ever listened anyway. I skidded to a stop as I banged on Sasuke’s door. There was a series of crashes as the door opened, Sasuke standing there with a wide smile on his face.

“Hey, Tsuki!” he exclaimed, taking my hand and yanking me inside the bedroom where there was toy cars, building blocks, books and Lego all over the floor.

“Wow…Looks like you were busy…” I said with a giggle, plopping down on the floor, Sasuke next to me. I’m so glad I wasn’t there for the conversation downstairs.


Tsukasa sighed as she sat down on the couch opposite to the one Fugaku and Mikoto were sitting on.

“Being a single parent can be hard sometimes, especially if you’re kid doesn’t want to listen!” she exclaimed, emphasizing the last word loud enough that Tsuki could hear and giggled from down the hall. Mikoto, Sasuke’s mother, laughed softly.

“You seem to be doing a good job with her. She’s a good friend to Itachi and Sasuke,” she said, taking a sip from her tea. Fugaku sighed heavily, causing his wife to look over at him.

“Is something the matter?” she asked, placing her cup down on the table in front of her.

“…Tsukasa, I have a feeling I know why you’re here, because usually you don’t come here with Tsuki.” Tsukasa hung her head and sighed.

“I’m worried she’s going to be disappointed…She wants to become a strong kuinoichi, and I support that fully…But no female in this clan has ever obtained the Sharingan…not even myself, and I’m the strongest female in the clan. I’m worried she won’t be able to cope with it, and it’s going to come out in a very bad way, which might get her killed…” Fugaku remained silent, only nodding as his wife sighed.

“Tsuki is a strong girl, Tsukasa, just like you; even at such a young age…I’m sure she’ll be able to deal with it like such. Who knows, she may even get her Sharingan.” Tsukasa nodded slightly, looking back up at her with a smile on her face.

“Oh, good afternoon, Tsukasa,” a male voice said from the doorway. All three Uchiha looked up to see the eldest boy of Fugaku and Mikoto standing there in his ANBU uniform.

“Oh, Itachi! My god you’ve gotten big! And you’re an ANBU! Congratulations!” Tsukasa said, walking over to the teen and giving him a hug which he gladly returned.

“Thank you. It’s nice to see you,” he said with a smile. As if on que, two 7 year old children came bolting down the hall and jumped onto the Uchiha, sending all three to the floor.

“Hey, Itachi!” Tsuki exclaimed as her mother tapped her foot.

“What did I say about rough housing in other peoples homes?!” she yelled, causing Tsuki to giggle.

“Big brother! Do you wanna come play with Tsuki and I?” Sasuke asked excitedly, both kids looking at him with begging eyes. Itachi smiled.

“Sure,” he said, helping them up and took them back down the hall. Tsukasa and Mikoto laughed.

“My god, he’s an ANBU already? Time goes by so fast…” she said with a smile, looking back at them. Fugaku didn’t seem so happy… Mikoto only sighed, changing the subject to something else.



As Sasuke led me down the halls of his house, he showed me to Itachi’s old room.

“You can sleep here,” he said bluntly, turning to leave.

“What ever happened to us anyway?” I asked abruptly, causing him to stop in his tracks.

“…Just get to bed. We’ll talk in the morning…” he said indifferently as he left the room, sliding the door closed behind him. I only sighed and laid down on the bed, the gleam of the moon being my only source of light as I closed my eyes and drifted off into a dreamless sleep.
Chapter 3 - The Talk by ScalemateService
I awoke to the sound of birds chirping outside the window as the sudden light struck my eyes. I groaned and sat up, realizing I had slept in my clothes the night before. I listened quietly for any sign of Sasuke being in the house. Fortunately, there was none. I dragged myself out of bed and stretched my arms before leaving the room. I walked out into the kitchen to see the TV was still going, but no one was there. A half empty coffee cup sat on the counter and Sasuke’s shoes were gone. “Probably training like usual,” I said to myself as I yawned and started to look for something to eat. “So much for talking in the morning.”

It was about 5:30 when Sasuke finally decided to come home. I was sitting in the kitchen, watching TV when he walked in, took off his shoes and walked right past me down the hall. I took another bite of my sandwich and without looking away from the TV, I said “Yup. Nice to see you too. So glad you decided to come back.” I heard Sasuke grunt from down the hall as I rolled my eyes. “What an ass,” I mumbled to myself as I rose to my feet and stretched my arms. ‘Maybe I should leave. Freak him out…’ I thought to myself as the door looked very tempting right now. I glanced at it once more before grabbing my shoes and slipped out the door silently. I mean, I do have to get out of the house sometime. Besides, I kind of wanted to see how Naruto was doing.

After putting a few bandages on his arms from his earlier training, Sasuke walked out of his bathroom and placed his headband on the bedside table in his room. The hallways were quiet except for the faint sound of the TV in the kitchen. Maybe he had been a little too harsh on her? After all, he did leave her here alone all day…He decided to go see what Tsuki felt like doing, because he was pretty bored himself. Walking out into the hallway and into the kitchen, he noticed Tsuki was gone. Had she gone into her room? He tried not to make a big deal out of it and went to check her room, only to find she wasn’t there either.
“Tsuki?” his voice called out into the dark hallways of the seemingly empty home. There was no response. Maybe she hadn’t heard him.
“Tsuki?” he called a little louder. Unless she was deaf, she would had to have heard him. The echo was loud enough for the neighbors to hear, if there were any. Was she ignoring him?
“Tsuki where are you?” he yelled out, trying to remain calm as a loud clap of thunder was heard outside, the skies starting to darken. Looking back out into the kitchen, he noticed her shoes were gone. The Uchiha grinded his teeth slightly.
‘Usuratonkachi…’ he thought to himself as he raced to put on his shoes and ran out the door to look for the female.

I walked through the rain, looking around for some sort of cover. The village was so much more different than I remembered it to be…I guess it all had to be rebuilt after Pein’s attack…I haven’t seen Naruto around yet, sadly, nor did I remember a path back to the Uchiha compound, so here I was, wandering around in the rain like a lost puppy with lighting flashing above me and thunder rumbling so loud I think I may pee myself, although I don’t think anyone will notice because I’m soaked from my crotch to my toes, and my upper half ain’t looking to dry either. My hair is stuck to my face and I can barely see anything. Squinting my eyes, I can see someone off in the distance, saying my name. Oh god! It’s Slenderman! I knew I shouldn’t have eaten that extra Twinkie on the way up!
“Tsuki there you are, I--“ I dropped to my knees and started to cry,
“Oh please Mr. Slenderman! Spare my life!” There was a calming silence.
“…Usuratonkachi. What are you doing out here in the rain?” I opened my eyes and looked up to see a very annoyed looking Sasuke standing in front of me, arms crossed. I laughed nervously and pulled myself up of the ground.
“I…Uh…Was exploring?” I said, sounding more like a question than a statement. Sasuke rolled his eyes.
“From now on, no more leaving without me, got it?” he said, his question sounding more like a statement. I was a bit taken aback by this as I clenched my fists.
“Excuse me? Who do you think you are bossing me around like that?” I snapped, glaring at him intensely. He smirked cockily at me.
“Because obviously you can’t handle yourself if you think men in black suits with no face and tentacles are coming for you in the middle of a guarded village.” I growled and turned back to.
“You’re not the boss of me. I can do as I please and I don’t need your supervision. You’re not my…mother…My mother is dead, and as I recall, your brother was the main cause of that,” I spat coldly at him. I could feel his glare at the back of my head like daggers.
“Itachi was trying to protect this village-“
“Cut the crap. I know all about the Coup D’état planned by the Uchiha. My family was strongly against it, so we tried to flee, but Itachi killed them before we could leave.” An eerie silence filled the air as Sasuke’s body remained motionless, a look of shock passing over his face for a few seconds.
“I tried to reason with Itachi, but he wouldn’t listen to me, only tried to kill me. Luckily, I was small enough to fit through one of the underground tunnels that led outside of the village. After that I hid and kept myself alive. I had to escape, but you had it easy. He couldn’t kill his precious baby brother. You didn’t have to flee. You didn’t have to escape. You didn’t have to do anything. You didn’t have to watch your little sister and your mother be slaughtered before your eyes, but I did. I went through hell and you just shut everyone out. Look where that got you; confined inside the village until you can be trusted again.” Sasuke looked taken aback by even starting this conversation, then wiped his face of all emotion and shoved his hands in his pockets.
“C’mon. Let’s get back before you get sick-“
“What makes you think I want to go anywhere with you, huh?” I snapped, looking back at him with anger filled eyes. Sasuke glared at me as I watched him activate his Sharingan.
“You will listen to me, unless you want me to tell Tsunade that you aren’t an Uchiha,” he said back coldly, taking a warning step closer to me.
“That excuse won’t be valid for much longer, because I will be the first female Uchiha in history to activate the Sharingan. Then, you won’t be able to say I’m not from the clan, because the only ones left with the Sharingan are you and Kakashi. Can’t say I implanted them. It wouldn’t look right if you and Kakashi still had the Sharingan.” Sasuke mumbled something under his breath as he looked into my eyes. I didn’t look away fast enough as he put me under a genjutsu, knowing I really wasn’t going to cooperate with him. I felt myself getting light headed as I felt my body get weak and drop to the ground. Then everything went pitch black.
Chapter 4 - Reviving the Clan by ScalemateService
When I woke up, my head was pounding. I looked around to see Sasuke had brought me back to the compound and I was now lying on the couch, Sasuke asleep on the floor. Something was off about this though. I looked down to see I was wearing one of Sasuke’s shirts and no pants! I screamed loud enough to wake Sasuke up, causing him to jump up and look over at me, only to be greeted with a punch in the head. He groaned and grabbed his head, looking up at me.
“What the hell was that for?!” he shouted at me.
“You stupid ero dobe! Why am I half naked?!” [1] I shouted at him. He only chuckled and stood up, stretching his arms.
“You were soaking wet. If you want to catch hypothermia go right ahead.” I had a bit of a shocked expression on my face, but wiped it off.
“Jaku…” [2] I mumbled as Sasuke left the room. You know what? Suicide is looking pretty good right now.
After I had gotten dressed, I walked down the halls, looking around. I got to admit, I’m seriously pissed at Sasuke for putting me under a genjutsu, so I guess it’s time to get back at him.
Sasuke walked through the village, hands in his pockets, Tsuki’s words echoing through his head. Shaking them away, he looked over into Ichiraku’s to see Naruto sitting there with another girl with long black hair. It couldn’t be Tsuki, could it? No. She wasn’t that stupid to go behind his back. Was she? Sighing, her headed over to the two and sat down next to the mysterious girl. Looking over at her, his mouth dropped open. Tsuki gave him a small smile and a wave. Since when did she have time to straighten her hair and put make-up on? He had only left the house an hour ago.
“Tsuki, what are you doing here? I told you not to go anywhere without me,” Sasuke said, looking at her with a look to kill.
“Well, you’re here, aren’t you here now?” she said with a smirk. Sasuke rolled his eyes, getting ready to leave when he noticed something odd. Naruto’s arm was around Tsuki’s shoulder and she was leaning on him. Some kind of anger started to bubble up inside him, but he tried to ignore it. But he snapped when Naruto leaned into kiss her. Sasuke grabbed her arm and tried to get her off the stool, which he did as he began to drag her home.

I growled at Sasuke the second we got through the door.
“What is your problem?!” I shouted, getting right up in his face. He growled and slammed me into the wall. Fear pasted my face as I gulped closing my eyes.
“You are an Uchiha, as am I. I won’t allow you to see anyone other than another Uchiha, do you understand? This is for the good of the clan.” My eyes widened as I gulped.
“A-Are you saying, we’re going to restore the clan..?” I asked nervously. He pulled away from me and shoved his hands in his pockets.
“This is only to insure that the Sharingan doesn't die out. So get yourself ready and meet me in my bedroom when you’re ready,” he said as he walked off down the hall. My heart started racing as I slid down the wall. I thought I could do anything. Apparently not.
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=11240