sasunaru story by kawaiikitsune
Summary: this is something I've had in my mind quite a while now, this is my first story but I tried really hard on it, I hope you like it. Ja!
Categories: Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance > Warned (Shonen-ai/Yaoi) Characters: Pair SasuNaru
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Yaoi
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 6854 Read: 4173 Published: 22/10/13 Updated: 22/10/13

1. Chapter 1, yeah, can't think of anything else by kawaiikitsune

2. Chapter 2 by kawaiikitsune

3. Chapter 3 by kawaiikitsune

4. Chapter 4 by kawaiikitsune

Chapter 1, yeah, can't think of anything else by kawaiikitsune
Naruto woke up.
It was a cloudy day, the grass was slightly wet from yesterday's downpour, but, Naruto couldn't help but feel something … good was going to happen today.
Something undeniably good.
He shrugged and got out of bed, he got dressed in a clinging dark-blue tee-shirt and slightly baggy, black, knee-length shorts, he then carefully covered himself with a bulky, orange and blue jumpsuit, that looked horrible on him.
He'd rather be teased for having horrible clothes than looking like a girl.
His hair was next, he got a thick gel and gelled it up in unruly spikes.
Again, it's better to have a rubbish hairstyle than one that makes you look like a girl.
He looked in the mirror, he looked short. He stood taller, he looked pathetic. He slouched a bit, he still looked short.
“Che.” He said, he grabbed his bag and ran out of his room.
“I'm going now!” He shouted, as the door slammed shut.
His feet pounded on the pavement, soon joined by three or four more footsteps.
“Hey Chouji, Shikamaru, Kiba, Akamaru.”
“Hey, Naruto!” Kiba yelled back, Akamaru yipped his greeting.
“Troublesome.” Shikamaru replied.
“Munch, munch, munch, munch.” Said Chouji, Naruto laughed, he hadn't really expected an answer from Chouji when he was eating crisps.
Soon the school rose in the distance.
“Aaarrrghhh! We're late!” Naruto screamed, as they tumbled through the school gates. They landed in a heap and nobody said anything, for a few moments as the gates behind them closed, until Akamaru barked.
“Yeah, you're right Akamaru, we made it!” Kiba said, then they all burst into laughter.
Naruto stood up, dusted himself off and pulled Kiba to his feet, Shikamaru was trying to stop Chouji from rolling down a hill.
“Guys, a little help with this troublesome situation.” As all three of them struggled to haul Chouji up, a teacher with tanned skin, spiky hair in a ponytail and a scar across his nose appeared behind them.
Naruto saw him first, he let go of Chouji's foot, and the others, not able to handle the boys enormous weight, rolled down the hill in a tangle of arms and legs.
“Good morning, Naruto.” Iruka said pleasantly.
“Good morning Iruka sensei.” Naruto said with fake eagerness.
“Do you want to tell me why you and your friends are not in PE?”
“It's PE?” Naruto groaned, they had an- um- overenthusiastic teacher for PE. His name was Gai, he had a bowl cut, huge eyebrows, and always wore the most disgusting green spandex. Naruto thought that he shouldn't complain, after all, he wore orange. Naruto shivered.
“It's alright, Naruto.” Kiba reassured him, as they walked to the changing rooms, “We won't let Gai attack you with the 'burning of youth'. Was it?” Naruto nodded miserably, Kiba chuckled.
“Ass-hole.” Naruto muttered, under his breath, the building loomed up in front of them.
“Um, I'll see you guys in PE.” He called out to them, running to the staff building. Kiba, Chouji and Shikamaru looked at each other. Naruto always did that, then he'd show up in PE, in the baggy, school-uniform tracksuit, and scratch the back of his head and say sorry, but he'd never explain what he was doing.

Naruto was running into the staff building, he turned the corner and went into his changing room, he put down his PE kit and was about to get changed, when he heard a scuffling sound.
Someone else was here.
He looked around, there was no one visibly seen, he looked around the corner and saw a clockwork mouse trying to run into a wall.
It was going tick, tick, tick.
Naruto acted fast, he grabbed it and tossed it out the window, fingers in ears, waiting for the impact. It came. And it came hard.
It was a powerful wave of energy, that, even being quite a way away, still knocked Naruto into the wall, and broke the glass window.
The glass flew towards him, the shards digging deep into his flesh, blood oozed from the wounds.
The energy wave died down, and Naruto stood up, he pulled the biggest pieces of glass out of his skin, they were tipped with crimson.
Naruto admired them a second before trudging into the staffroom to find the school nurse. She jumped to her feet and led him quickly to the hospital ward, where she promptly removed all the glass she could find, bandaged them loosely, attempted to force Naruto to skip PE, which he refused blatantly, then retreated back to the staffroom to her break. Naruto entered his changing room hesitantly, searched the room thoroughly, then, after deciding there would be no more attempts to end his life here, got changed, careful to cover all the bandages with his baggy tracksuit.
He arrived at the Sports Field half an hour late.
He was told off by Gai, who soon forgave him because 'although you have betrayed it, your love of youth is still a burning inferno.' He then burst into tears, after that, of course, Lee, his copycat, did the same.
They were hugging and consoling each other as Naruto walked over to his friends, who were doing javelin. Kiba was snickering at the pair, Shikamaru was watching Naruto warily, Chouji was patting his big stomach, with a sad expression on his face.
It made sense, you weren't allowed to eat in PE.
“Hey guys, can I join your group?”
“Of course.” Kiba said, Akamaru barked from under the lump in Kiba's shirt.
“Shh!” Kiba whispered urgently as Gai walked near their group. Shikamaru rolled his eyes, then stared at Naruto.
“What?” He said, as Chouji threw the javelin, nearly pinning Gai to the ground. Naruto suspected that may have been the point, but Gai caught it and flashed a 'good guy' pose.
“Students should not let youth overrun their sense of direction.” He said his smile blinding Chouji momentarily. He tossed the javelin back in the general area of Kiba's group, while his copycat rushed up to him and gushed about how cool he was.
Chouji picked the javelin up and started to aim at Gai again.
Naruto stifled a giggle, Shikamaru shook his shoulder, Naruto turned to him, he looked annoyed.
“Did you listen to a word I said?” He asked. Naruto shook his head, Shikamaru sighed.
“I asked if you were in the area when that explosion went off by the staff-building?” He repeated, Naruto froze for a second.
“No,” He said, “Why would you think I was?” Shikamaru pointed to his ankle, a bandage was showing, Naruto almost groaned, and also Kiba was coming over with suspicion written across his face.
“I did that yesterday, I fell over, its got nothing to do with the explosion that just happened.” He walked forward, seized the javelin from the ground, where Chouji had missed his spandex covered target, and pulled it out.
Kiba and Shikamaru watched as he heaved the javelin out of the earth, winced, inspected his hand, pulled something out of his hand then threw the javelin straight at Gai.
The thing that Naruto took out of his hand was tossed near Kiba's feet, Shikamaru picked it up.
It was a shard of glass, triangular, and wicked sharp. It was dripping with flesh blood.
Shikamaru hit his ear with the palm of his hand.
“Troublesome.” He muttered.
End Notes:
I've got quite a lot written, its just me working out how to update that's the problem, please comment becasue this is my first fanfic, i hope you don't hate it...
Chapter 2 by kawaiikitsune
The next lesson was Maths and Naruto mentally cursed, first PE, then Maths, God, he hated Mondays. And now, apparently, there was a new guy that was hot. All the girls were whispering and giggling and whispering and giggling some more.
Even the girl Naruto pretended to like, Sakura, was drawing love hearts on the side of her page, and there form-teacher Kakashi, was late, well, maybe that was a good thing. Just as Naruto thought that he, of course, appeared, in a poof of smoke.
“Yo.” He said.
“YOU'RE LATE!” The girls all but screamed, Naruto almost always joined in with them but today he was just too depressed, what he had felt when he woke up, the feeling that something good was going to happen, had all but disappeared throughout the course of dreary events.
There was a knock at the door, the girls flipped their hair, or smeared lip gloss on their lips, the boys nestled deeper into their arms or yawned or flicked a page irritably, every single pair of eyes were trained on the slowly opening door, except the pair of pretty brown (AN yes, I do mean brown, don't worry, he's wearing contact lenses) eyes belonging to Naruto which were gazing out the window, following the slight breeze that whistled through the trees.
There was a collective gasp, and Naruto reluctantly looked at the boy.
He had ivory skin, and raven dark hair and onyx eyes and he reminded Naruto uncannily of someone.
“This is the transfer student, Uchiha Sasuke.” Kakashi said and his eye curved upwards.
“Uchiha Itachi.” Naruto said, that's who he reminded him of, he hadn't said it loud, but every single person had turned in their seats to stare at him, including the transfer student who was glaring at him.
Naruto looked around at the eyes that were on him, “Your brother right, sorry for your loss, though I doubt you're sorry, he was a bastard … Sasuke … I think Mikoto mentioned you in passing, Fugaku too, though Mikoto in much more detail. She liked you, so did Fugaku, he was just worse with words, and of course, he was raising Itachi to be heir, he was solely concentrated on the future of the Uchiha clan. I think you must have been sad when they died, not Itachi, he was a true bastard.” He tossed his pencil up in the air then caught it the right way round. He looked at the pencil. “Lucky.” He whispered, he looked up, everyone had turned back to Sasuke to see his reaction, he had visibly calmed at that speech, from angry to bored again, must be because he thought Itachi was a bastard too, Naruto thought. Then he cursed himself, now the new kid would start asking questions about how he knew, he couldn't exactly say that he and Uchiha's parents had talked about that, that would bring questions about his family into this.
He vaguely noticed Sakura and Ino trying to push each other out of their seats so that Sasuke could sit there, the only current empty space was next to him, blocking his view of the window. He rubbed his head, as if warding off a headache, Sasuke sat down, he was staring at him, great, just great. Well, anyone would stare at the person who had just explained their whole history to the class. Now he couldn't concentrate on the board, because of Sasuke's staring, and his view of the window had been blocked, because of Sasuke's head. God, he was going to fail this class, oh well.
He started sketching a face, he didn't know who he was sketching, until Kiba leant over to look at it.
“Wow, is that the supermodel Koko?” He asked, Naruto blinked, and looked at his page, yup, that was Koko staring at him, tongue out, winking, long blonde ponytails and all.
“God, she's hot.” Kiba's voice pulled him back into reality, he glared at him, what was he saying? Kiba looked left, then right, then produced a magazine cover, Koko was there, making a peace sign.
“I stole this from my sisters room.” Kiba whispered, Naruto laughed, Kiba's sister was a she-demon.
“Dude, she's gonna kill you, how did you get into her room, I thought she had anti-Kiba and Akamaru traps.” Kiba pulled back his sleeve, showing a long thin scar.
“A sword, like six-feet long, where the hell does she get this stuff?” Naruto grinned, he could feel Sasuke's inquisitive gaze on his back, but he ignored it.
“KIBA!!!” A voice thundered, Kiba's face lost all its colour.
“Taboo, dude, taboo.” Naruto whispered, as Kiba scrambled under his desk. His sister, her brown ponytail swinging, pulled him by his ear out the door.
“Sorry for interrupting your class, Kakashi.” She apologised.
“Not at all, I found it quite entertaining really, especially the part where you chased him round the room, even the Akamaru duplicate couldn't fool you, very well done.”
“Thank you.” And she led Kiba, whimpering, down the corridor.
“I swear she's got him wired.” Said Naruto, shaking his head.. Chouji, two seats away, snorted, and Shikamaru, next to him, smirked.
Kakashi yawned at the front of the class, “Now that that brief entertainment is over, I might as well dismiss class, bye.” And he disappeared in a puff of smoke.
“Fifteen minutes early,” Shikamaru muttered, “That's just enough time to get to Ichiraku's before lunch starts.” Naruto thought longingly of Ichiraku's, but shook his head when he remembered the nurse's concerned tone. “Sorry, something I gotta do.” Chouji looked astonished, but Shikamaru shrugged and led Chouji out of the room.
Nancy would probably have prepared something for him, in the rare case that he should go home. This obsession might come in handy today, Naruto mused. He was not surprised that a hand came crashing down onto then desk, he also knew it was Sasuke's.
“Can't say, sorry, though I can think you believe me about your brother being a bastard, I didn't research you or anything, my parents and your parents met one time, in their line of work, and I was there, it's impressive though, I can still remember that, you look like him, though that may be a curse to you, many people would consider it a blessing, out of Mikoto and Fugaku, you look more like Mikoto, dwell on that not on how much you look like your brother.” And he was gone. And it did slightly feel better if Sasuke thought he looked like his nice mother, other than his brother, this person didn't deny that he looked like his brother, like some people, he said it, like a lot of people, but also gave him something happy to be about as well.
Naruto, Naruto, where had he heard that name before? First place to look, school records.

“Oh, Naruto, you look terrible, I prepared some roast chicken for you, just in case, I really think that school nurse is not competent enough.” She bustled off into the large kitchen, as Naruto sat on the long dining table, alone, he twirled his glass, lazily, the vague scent of elderflower wafted from the clear liquid. He sighed, the school nurse was quite competent and a very nice lady, there was no chance of Nancy firing her, but Nancy always had to complain about something, even if it was herself that made the mistake, and, apart from being slightly bossy, she was good-natured, good at her duties, loyal, trust-worthy and kind.
She hurried into the dining room, with a whole roast chicken, roast potatoes, peas, sweetcorn, carrots, green beans and gravy.
Naruto had a good lunch, for pudding he was served a Victoria sponge, with strawberry jam and rich whole cream between, soft, light sponge. After, Nancy re-applyed perfectly good bandages, and generally fussed about his weight so much that Naruto took five pieces of Victoria sponge to shut her up. He would give one to Kiba and Shikamaru and Iruka and two pieces to Chouji. All the other maids knew what he was doing, who he was giving them to, but they didn't let on apart for the occasional wink or secretive grin. Naruto knew they knew, and they knew, he knew, they knew.
It was confusing.
Naruto walked to school, it would draw too much attention if he showed up with even the cheapest of his cars, he met up with Shikamaru and Chouji, dragging behind a very unenthusiastic Kiba.
“Hey, guys, I bought these.” He brought out the pieces of cake, Chouji ate quickly, Kiba fed bits to Akamaru, while Shikamaru chewed lazily.
“Hey, did you make this?” Kiba asked, casually.
“Naa. Nancy did, she's great at stuff like this.” Naruto answered, not really thinking, Shikamaru striked.
“Who's Nancy?” Naruto froze, his foot hovering an inch above the pavement. He couldn't lie, Akamaru could sniff out a lie.
“She lives where I live.” He said slowly, Akamaru didn't bark, he relaxed, and the others grudgingly accepted this was all they were going to get.

There was nothing on the school records, it just said, PRIVATE in big bold letters. Sasuke leaned back in his chair, how … interesting. Sasuke grinned, Naruto Uzumaki, the boy who even the school didn't know about. And Sasuke Uchiha, the boy who always found out about things like this. What a wonderful pair.

In English, Iruka was greeted with cake, and a sorry note attached, only one person would ever do that, he looked at his class and saw Naruto smile at him sheepishly. Iruka grinned, this lesson was off to a good start, he then turned to the whiteboard to start writing, then Kakashi appeared in a puff of smoke, grabbed Iruka by the waist and disappeared into another burst of smoke.
There was silence.
Naruto who had been sketching Iruka had stopped in the middle, because, of course, his muse had been kidnapped by a strange perverted guy that wears a mask. He reads Icha Icha Paradise for God's sake.
Naruto's eyes widened, he turned to Kiba, on the other side of Sasuke and asked, “What just happened?”
Sasuke almost did a double-take, Naruto did not look like some obnoxious kid. He suddenly looked small and lost, his eyes were impossibly big, his track-suit was slipping down slightly on one shoulder, his tiny fingers were gripping the bright material of the jacket, his tanned skin looked soft and smooth, the scars on either side of his face made him look like some lost kitten or fox cub, his blonde hair had slightly come free from the unruly spikes and fell, softly, onto his face, so his eyes peered cutely through the thin veil, his voice was soft and gentle and slightly scared, Sasuke immediately wanted to comfort him, to hug him, to stop those shimmering eyes from overflowing and spilling onto that perfect, sad, small face with its honey skin and full, rose, pouty lips, and cute little nose, overshadowed by the big, brown eyes, emphasised by long dark lashes, that curled at the tip. That little mouth opened, showing perfect straight,white teeth.
“Sasuke-teme what are you doing?”
Then Sasuke realised that their faces were inches apart, a blush stained his cheeks, he straightened slowly, almost casually, while his brain worked over-time to get him out of this awkward situation. His brain latched onto a piece of information that he couldn't remember before, just in his desperation to stop Nauto and Kiba's stares.
“Minato,” He said slowly, Naruto reeled back as if he'd been slapped, “Minato Uzumaki, you look just like him, could he possibly be your-” Sasuke was cut off then, as Naruto grabbed his hand, sending pleasant tingles down his back, and dragged him out of the room, with a hurriedly cried, “Me and Sasuke are going to go find Iruka and Kakashi.”
Sasuke grinned, he'd found out something, and Naruto was holding his hand. Wait, he shouldn't be happy about that, Naruto was a boy. A boy. Sasuke did not like him at all, he knew girls that were cuter, right, like … Sasuke could not think of one girl that was cuter than Naruto, except maybe, Naruto dressed like a girl.
God, he should not have thought that, blood trickled onto his face.
Naruto in a girl school uniform, Naruto in a nurse's outfit, Naruto dressed up like a little fox. That was the worst one, a fox with nine tails, and ears, legs apart, chained, hands tied to the headboard, to his bed at home, begging him to be gentle. Wait a second, what?! He did not just think that. No way, Sasuke Uchiha was not a pervert.
Then he realised that Naruto had let go of his hand, and they had stopped, in the boys bathroom. Sasuke's hand felt cold without Naruto's hand, wait, what were they doing in the boys bathroom, his brain immediately came up with a hundred perverted responses, and he fought to keep his face unemotional.
“I'm sorry Sasuke,” Naruto was saying, he had just emerged from a cubicle with loo paper, “I didn't mean to hurt you, I'm sorry,” He was wiping away the blood from his nose with a gentle touch, and his brown eyes stared up concernedly. He thought he had caused Sasuke's nosebleed, well, he had, but he thought he knocked him into a wall or something, so he was cleaning him up. “I got scared when you mentioned Papa,” Sasuke thought how cute it was that he still referred to him as Papa. “You must have met him, and Mama, they didn't give their first names to many people, that's probably the same with your mother, and father. I met Itachi too, but I thought he was an unfeeling bastard and no-one has proved me wrong yet.” He was now dabbing the last of the blood away, “So, if you have a different opinion of him, please, prove me wrong.” Then Naruto smiled up at him, it was a warm smile, and Sasuke wanted to hold onto the pleasant fuzzy feeling it gave to him. “There, done.” He had bundled the toilet paper up, and was throwing it in the bin. Sasuke wanted to hug him, he really, really did. “Okay, where do you think Iruka and Kakashi are?” Naruto asked, Sasuke shrugged, “Lets check the staffroom, then.” Naruto did not hold his hand, much to Sasuke's displeasure, but he did walk in front, and Sasuke found himself staring at his ass when he wasn't concentrating.
“We're here,” Naruto announced, Sasuke immediately, if rather reluctantly, tore his eyes away from Naruto's ass to stare at the building in front of them, his ears picked up low moans and groans coming from inside.
“Uh, Naruto, I don't think we should go in.” He warned, his cheeks tinted with pink. “Kakashi and Iruka are rather, um, busy at the moment.” Naruto stared at him innocently, and Sasuke sighed and waved him on. Naruto opened the door, the moans intensified, he froze, peering through a crack, Sasuke joined him and confirmed his suspicions. He glanced at Naruto, he looked vaguely upset, and, of course, was red as a brick. He slowly shut the door, and Naruto fell against the wall and slid slowly down to the floor. Sasuke was slightly hard, he couldn't help but imagine him and Naruto in that situation, he glanced at Naruto, Naruto looked shocked, and slightly wounded, and extremely embarrassed.
“I thought you could only do it between boys and girls.” He whispered. Sasuke shook his head, Naruto stared at the door, “Iruka and that pervert, no~ Iruka.” Sasuke froze as crystal tears slid down his face, Sasuke wanted to hug him and wipe his tears away, but he couldn't, he could only watch as Naruto, hid his face in his hands, “He's mine, mine, mine, mine, mine, mine. You can't have him, you can't have him, you horrible, horrible pervert.” Naruto was possessive, God Sasuke wanted Naruto to be possessive over him, for him to hug him and say he was his, his,his, his. His and no-one else's.
This isn't the time for perverted thoughts, Sasuke scolded himself, Naruto's crying, what are you going to do about it? What could he do? Hug him, or help him up or even pat him on the back, you're the one that's meant to be a genius.
Sasuke took his own advice, he offered his hand to the blonde, and after staring at it for a few seconds, Naruto took it. Sasuke was amazed by how light he was, the dobe must really be small inside that big jacket. That got him thinking about Naruto naked, and another nosebleed threatened to make its presence known. Being perverted was tiring.
Naruto wiped his eyes, looked at Sasuke and grinned.
“It's alright now, we've got to get back to class, and tell everyone.” And Naruto set off for he classroom, while Sasuke resumed his favourite pastime, staring at Naruto's butt.

“I can never unsee what I saw there.” Naruto told Kiba stubbornly, he had not told anyone more than that, Sasuke refused to say a word, however much begging by fangirls. That, in actual fact, might have forced him not to say a word, however, everyone knew Kakashi and Iruka would not be back for a while, and if either of their clothes were skew, don't mention it.
So when Iruka did come back, no-one mentioned that his tie was loose, or that he walked slightly, crab-like, or that he was missing one shoe, or that he stuttered whenever someone asked a question.
Naruto resumed drawing Iruka, though the facial expression was the same one he had had with Kakashi, and when Naruto noticed, he looked disgusted with himself, and threw it in the bin.
Then he half-listened to Iruka's rambling until the bell rang.
End Notes:
i am slightly worried ... i hope you don't hate it ...
Chapter 3 by kawaiikitsune
“Did you hear?”
“Yeah, yeah, I heard, outside right, by the field?”
“Yeah, lets go, maybe if we're early we can get her autograph.”
“Oh my Gosh it's really her, she's supposed to be the next big thing.”
“She's really pretty, isn't she?”
“Yeah, I know, I'm dying to ask for make-up tips.”
“I wonder what foundation she uses, her skin looks really natural.”
This was the sort of conversation that Naruto was hearing all over the school, so he naturally headed outside to the place by the field, where a large group of people were already gathering. He spotted Kiba, near the back and went over to him.
“Kiba, who is it, who's making the school go into an uproar?” He asked, Kiba smirked.
“Do you want to know?” Naruto nodded, “Do you really want to know?” Naruto nodded again. “Do you really, really, really-”
“Yes, Kiba, I want to know.” Naruto cut in, Kiba looked smug.
“Super model Koko.” He grinned, Naruto looked astonished.
“Che,” He muttered, “She found me.” Kiba looked confused.
“Dude, what are you talking about-” He started, then a black limousine pulled up in front of the group and Naruto eeped and tried to push his way out of the crowd of people.
Supermodel Koko stepped out of the limousine, she was tall and curvy, she was wearing a cute tee-shirt, a mini-skirt, and atleast six inch heels, she had long blonde hair that was tied in two ponytails, she had three scars down each cheek and had large, beautiful, brown eyes.
She scanned the crowd for a mop of buttercup yellow hair, and found it,weaving its way out of the crowd.
She squealed and ran towards it, the people parted before her, but not for Naruto, so she soon caught up with him.
She scooped him up, his feet dangling off the ground, her chest pressed against his arm, her cheek rubbing against his.
He looked unamused.
Sasuke had just got there and was faced with a sight that made his blood boil, there was a pretty older girl hugging Naruto. His Naruto. He clenched his fists.
“You're meant to be in Australia.” Naruto said, in a bored voice. Koko grinned.
“I came home early, just for you.”
“If I'd have known, I'd have moved again.” Naruto droned.
“That's why I came home early, so you can't get away.” She hugged him tighter. “Oh, you're skin is so soft, just like it was when you were a baby.” She looked him over, her eyes dulled, her voice became hard and stern.
“What are you wearing? And why have you gelled your hair?”
“This way, nobody thinks I'm a girl. Last time they were convinced it was a mistake on the form, sent me a girls school uniform, that was embarrassing. And it is never happening again.”
“Ah~But you looked so cute in it, I took a picture.” Naruto stuck out his tongue.
“I don't want to look cute. I'm a boy.”
“I'm going to fix your hair,” Koko said, she rummaged in her handbag and got out a comb, she started attacking Naruto's head. Then she paused, whispered something in her attendants ear, he walked off and she resumed her torture on Naruto. A minute later, she got the glass of water from her attendant and poured it all over Naruto's head, his face was priceless, it was one of indignancy and shock. Koko pulled the comb through Naruto's hair.
“Much better.” She said.
“Much better?” Naruto growled, “How is it much better if I'm wet and cold, nee-san?”
The crowd gasped. “Nee-san?” They shouted, Koko and Naruto turned to them.
“Yeah, is it that hard to believe?” Koko said, Naruto still looked poisonous.
“Anyway, Naruto-kun, I wet your tracksuit too, so you have to take it off.” Naruto looked down and saw that she was right.
“Bitch.” He muttered. Koko took out a hairdryer and blew Naruto's hair into his eyes.
For one glorious moment, Sasuke believed there was nothing underneath the tracksuit, and Naruto was stripping in front of him. Sadly, that was not the case.
Naruto unzipped his jacket and pulled it off, revealing a tight dark-blue shirt that clearly showed thick muscles rippling underneath, he took off his trousers and there was knee-length black-shorts, he kicked off his shoes and walked bare-footed.
Half the girls had nosebleeds, including Sasuke, and Hinata fainted.
Koko had finished drying his hair and it had returned to its natural state.
Basically, Naruto was the perfect specimen, varying between cute and hot.
His figure was feminine, making him look like a girl, but his posture was slightly feline, making him look like an overgrown cat, and the whiskers did not help, his blond hair framed his face like a halo, it was fair and fluffy and soft, his large brown eyes peered cutely around it, his expression was slightly surly, but he was too cute for anyone to hate him, his body was tanned a golden honey, his arms were strong and sinewy and his legs were smooth and thin.
When Koko shrieked, everyone woke up from a sort of trance, and stared at Koko instead.
“You're wearing contacts, get them out right now!” She commanded, Naruto took them out with his head bowed and when he looked up, he looked even better, which Sasuke wouldn't have found possible a few moments before.
He looked at the crowd with the most gorgeous, electric blue eyes. Sasuke thought he was going to faint when those eyes passed over him, about a dozen girls did, which put Sasuke right off the idea, but he definitely felt dizzy. Then Naruto sighed and stepped across the spongy grass to the limo, bent down (Sasuke was going oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, when he did that) and pulled out a handful of pictures from the seat, Koko immediately looked sheepish.
“Hey, nee-san. What are these?” When she didn't answer he made to rip them up. And Koko positively screamed.
“No, no, no, you can't do that, I only have five copies of those!” She shrieked, Naruto's eyebrow twitched.
“Five?” He hissed, he then ripped them to shreds, while Koko wept by the remains. He made to go back into school when Koko stopped him.
“Hey, that blue shirt really doesn't suit you as much as red.” She said, Naruto froze, then shrugged.
“I know, but Nancy's washed them so much to get stains out that they've faded and she won't allow me to buy more.” He admitted, his sister grinned.
“Just as well, I bought you one from Australia.” She dived into the limo, Naruto visibly perked up and turned to face his nee-san.
“Just get your shirt off, and change into this one.” She called.
“Hai~” Naruto answered. He grabbed the hem of his blue shirt and pulled it over his head.
Now all the girls had fainted and the boys were doing double-takes or looking extremely embarrassed.
Naruto's stomach was the same shade of rich honey, his stomach was completely flat and toned, he did not have a six-pack, he had an eight pack, with hot, clearly defined abs. He walked towards Koko and his muscles rippled with every slight movement.
“You got it?” He asked, she stood up, handing him a blood-red shirt, he pulled it down his abdomen, it had Sydney in black writing, with a yellow and orange surfboard next to it, held by the figure of a surfer, this shirt was tighter than the other.
“Thanks, Koko.” He said, she fastened a crocodile tooth necklace around his neck. He grinned at her, then did Koko's trademark thing. He did the peace sign over his eye, his other hand on his hip and said, “Chi~zu.”
Koko looked delighted and repeated the action.
“Chi~zu.” She said, Naruto leant into the limo and pulled out Koko's camera, when he switched it on, there was a photo of him shirtless.
“Care to explain this, nee-san.” Koko started whistling, then sighed.
“I was going to send it to Mimori, if you must know.” Naruto looked disgusted, then he threw the camera onto the floor where it broke into millions of pieces.
“If she even gets an idea that there is a picture of me shirtless she will attack me!”
“She's just your childhood friend, Naruto.”
“No, she is a she-demon! The last person I pretended I liked got put into intensive care.” He glanced over at Sakura, who had managed to regain conciousness. “Gomena, Sakura-chan.” He said with a sort of tee-hee smile. She promptly fainted again.
“Naru-Naru!” A voice called out, Naruto glared at Koko.
“You didn't-” He said, she shrugged.
“I'm afraid the inevitable happened,” She smirked, “Naru-Naru.” A small, petite, cute girl with two black, curly, ponytails and deep sea-green eyes, wearing an old-fashioned dark-green dress ran through the crowd, the boys drooled at her, while the girls who had managed to get up from fainting glared at her. She ran straight for Naruto and attached herself to his arm.
“Naru-Naru, I missed you. You haven't been to see me at all, you need to play with me, otherwise I will get lonely, and you keep on moving house, Naru-Naru, you should tell me first. Anyway, who was that girl you said you liked.” Her narrowed eyes were scanning the crowd.
“Pretended! I pretended to like her, I don't really like her.” Naruto protested, Koko rolled her eyes, and attached herself to Naruto's other arm.
“She's called Sakura-chan, she's the one on the floor, with the bright-pink hair and huge forehead.” She informed Mimori, who smiled sweetly and skipped over to Sakura and offered her hand to her.
“You must be Sakura-chan,” She said, as she pulled Sakura up, Sakura nodded.
Mimori punched her so hard that she was was not in this country anymore, Mimori ran back to Naruto and reattached herself to his arm.
“That's not fair, Naru-Naru.” She said, rubbing her cheek against his shoulder. “You can't cheat on me with other girls.”
“Gyaaaaahhhh!” Naruto cried, “For the last time, I am not dating you!”
“Maybe not yet, but I will definitely make you mine, because-” Her eyes glinted, dangerously, “I always get what I want.”
“She-demon!” Naruto said.
“Hey, Mimori-chan, lets do that.” Koko said, Mimori nodded furiously.
“Mm-mm! I have everything for that and afterwards lets force him to do that I can hire someone to help us with it, and then lets show everyone those.” She added.
“Wait, what are you talking about? Stop saying that and tell me what it is!” Naruto shouted, both girls turned to him.
“Come on, Naruto-kun.” Koko said, dragging him towards the entrance to the school.
“Go with us, or I'll kiss you.” Mimori threatened, leaning up towards him.
“Ugh, Oh God, fine. I'll go with you.”
End Notes:
Read and review ... if you care enough to ... :'( I will cry if you don't ...
Chapter 4 by kawaiikitsune
An extremely pretty girl was walking down the corridors in school, she had long blonde hair, bright blue eyes, honey skin and whisker marks on her face. Girls and boys alike were gawking at her, only one person looked at her and burst out laughing.
“Naruto?!” Kiba spluttered, Naruto glared at him.
“I got attacked by girls.” He spat.
Kiba walked up to him, chuckling, “Dude,” He said, “Are you sure you're a male?” Naruto turned to him.
He flipped onto his hands and drop-kicked Kiba, when he landed he was stepping on his face painfully. He looked down at him with narrowed eyes, and said with a voice heavy with disgust, “Uresaina. (Shut up)” Mimori rushed up to him and hugged him.
“Judo champion of 2011 and 2012, Naruto Uzumaki.” She nuzzled into him fondly.
“Mimori,” He said slowly, “I'm not in the best of moods because you are forcing me to model so now I'm going to find Sasuke and that is impossible with you hanging off of my arm.” Mimori let go reluctantly, Naruto walked up to Hinata.
“Have you seen Sasuke?” Hinata eeped and fainted, Mimori suddenly let loose a surge of dark aura.
Naruto glanced behind him.
“Uh, shit.” He said and backed away, his hands up in a sign of surrender, then he knocked into something.
“Oof.” He said and sat down, hard, he glanced up behind him and saw Sasuke, a faint pink tinge on his cheeks.
Naruto's eyes brightened.
“Oh, it's you, you've got to come with me.” He stood up and grabbed Sasuke's hand pulling him down the corridor.
Sasuke wasn't one hundred percent sure what the hell was going on,but he did know that Naruto was holding his hand again, and he did know that Naruto made he most stunning girl he had ever seen, and he did know that Naruto was talking about something, probably something important, and he did know that he loved the sound of Naruto's voice but anything other than that was beyond him.
Abruptly Naruto stopped and Sasuke almost, almost stumbled into him.
“So now, you've got to model with me, because there's no way I'm going to model alone and you're the only one vaguely pretty enough to model with me.”
Sasuke blinked.
“What?!” He said, Naruto half-glared at him.
“You weren't listening to me at all, were you?” He said, moodily. Sasuke hesitated a second before shaking his head.
Naruto sighed, “My sister and Mimori have got a professional camera crew coming in from Hollywood, and they are forcing me to model but if I have to model then no way am I going to do it alone, so you are going to have to model with me.” He stated blandly.
Then the doors in front of them were opened and a short, fat man came out.
“Oh, you're here, I was just going out to look for you, pleasure to meet you, you are as handsome as the rumours say, and you, boy, must be Sasuke Uchiha, come in, come in, both of you, the make-up crew will take you from here.” And then they were pushed through the door and immediately abducted by two groups of people. Sasuke took one last look at Naruto, before he was swept away by the crowds of people.

Sasuke felt awkward, he was wearing black jeans that were ripped n several places and a black tee-shirt, and, of course, black cat-ears and tail. The girls went mad, screaming as he walked by, launching themselves at him.
Then he heard another volley of screams from somewhere in the distance, and he knew, instantly, that it was Naruto, he started running through the crowds to get to him, faster and faster and faster and faster until he stopped frozen.
There, in front of him was the cutest thing imaginable, surrounded by hordes of fangirls, was Naruto.
He was dressed in a sailor suit, light blue and white, with a sailor hat perched between two long, floppy, bunny ears, one was bent halfway while the other was straight up. His blonde hair looked lighter than usual, while his sapphire blue eyes burnt with intensity.
He glanced up, and saw Sasuke, a smile lit up his face.
“Hey, Sasuke!” He said, waving, Sasuke blushed, then forced himself to calm down as the girls turned to him.
“Kyaa! Sasuke-kun!” They shrieked. He wanted to run, but Naruto was making his way towards him, and he was still frozen.
“Sasuke, Sasuke! Mister photographer says you have to go back NOW! Everyone's looking for you, they're doing your shoot then mine, then us together, but we have to see wardrobe before that last one, anyway, go go go!” The boy got behind him and pushed him, but Sasuke was completely rigid because he had seen something that made his heart explode.
Naruto had a tail, a little fluffy rabbit tail. On his little butt.
Then the fangirl's were picking him up and pushing him into the photo studio.
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=11168