TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


sasunaru story by kawaiikitsune

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Naruto woke up.
It was a cloudy day, the grass was slightly wet from yesterday's downpour, but, Naruto couldn't help but feel something … good was going to happen today.
Something undeniably good.
He shrugged and got out of bed, he got dressed in a clinging dark-blue tee-shirt and slightly baggy, black, knee-length shorts, he then carefully covered himself with a bulky, orange and blue jumpsuit, that looked horrible on him.
He'd rather be teased for having horrible clothes than looking like a girl.
His hair was next, he got a thick gel and gelled it up in unruly spikes.
Again, it's better to have a rubbish hairstyle than one that makes you look like a girl.
He looked in the mirror, he looked short. He stood taller, he looked pathetic. He slouched a bit, he still looked short.
“Che.” He said, he grabbed his bag and ran out of his room.
“I'm going now!” He shouted, as the door slammed shut.
His feet pounded on the pavement, soon joined by three or four more footsteps.
“Hey Chouji, Shikamaru, Kiba, Akamaru.”
“Hey, Naruto!” Kiba yelled back, Akamaru yipped his greeting.
“Troublesome.” Shikamaru replied.
“Munch, munch, munch, munch.” Said Chouji, Naruto laughed, he hadn't really expected an answer from Chouji when he was eating crisps.
Soon the school rose in the distance.
“Aaarrrghhh! We're late!” Naruto screamed, as they tumbled through the school gates. They landed in a heap and nobody said anything, for a few moments as the gates behind them closed, until Akamaru barked.
“Yeah, you're right Akamaru, we made it!” Kiba said, then they all burst into laughter.
Naruto stood up, dusted himself off and pulled Kiba to his feet, Shikamaru was trying to stop Chouji from rolling down a hill.
“Guys, a little help with this troublesome situation.” As all three of them struggled to haul Chouji up, a teacher with tanned skin, spiky hair in a ponytail and a scar across his nose appeared behind them.
Naruto saw him first, he let go of Chouji's foot, and the others, not able to handle the boys enormous weight, rolled down the hill in a tangle of arms and legs.
“Good morning, Naruto.” Iruka said pleasantly.
“Good morning Iruka sensei.” Naruto said with fake eagerness.
“Do you want to tell me why you and your friends are not in PE?”
“It's PE?” Naruto groaned, they had an- um- overenthusiastic teacher for PE. His name was Gai, he had a bowl cut, huge eyebrows, and always wore the most disgusting green spandex. Naruto thought that he shouldn't complain, after all, he wore orange. Naruto shivered.
“It's alright, Naruto.” Kiba reassured him, as they walked to the changing rooms, “We won't let Gai attack you with the 'burning of youth'. Was it?” Naruto nodded miserably, Kiba chuckled.
“Ass-hole.” Naruto muttered, under his breath, the building loomed up in front of them.
“Um, I'll see you guys in PE.” He called out to them, running to the staff building. Kiba, Chouji and Shikamaru looked at each other. Naruto always did that, then he'd show up in PE, in the baggy, school-uniform tracksuit, and scratch the back of his head and say sorry, but he'd never explain what he was doing.

Naruto was running into the staff building, he turned the corner and went into his changing room, he put down his PE kit and was about to get changed, when he heard a scuffling sound.
Someone else was here.
He looked around, there was no one visibly seen, he looked around the corner and saw a clockwork mouse trying to run into a wall.
It was going tick, tick, tick.
Naruto acted fast, he grabbed it and tossed it out the window, fingers in ears, waiting for the impact. It came. And it came hard.
It was a powerful wave of energy, that, even being quite a way away, still knocked Naruto into the wall, and broke the glass window.
The glass flew towards him, the shards digging deep into his flesh, blood oozed from the wounds.
The energy wave died down, and Naruto stood up, he pulled the biggest pieces of glass out of his skin, they were tipped with crimson.
Naruto admired them a second before trudging into the staffroom to find the school nurse. She jumped to her feet and led him quickly to the hospital ward, where she promptly removed all the glass she could find, bandaged them loosely, attempted to force Naruto to skip PE, which he refused blatantly, then retreated back to the staffroom to her break. Naruto entered his changing room hesitantly, searched the room thoroughly, then, after deciding there would be no more attempts to end his life here, got changed, careful to cover all the bandages with his baggy tracksuit.
He arrived at the Sports Field half an hour late.
He was told off by Gai, who soon forgave him because 'although you have betrayed it, your love of youth is still a burning inferno.' He then burst into tears, after that, of course, Lee, his copycat, did the same.
They were hugging and consoling each other as Naruto walked over to his friends, who were doing javelin. Kiba was snickering at the pair, Shikamaru was watching Naruto warily, Chouji was patting his big stomach, with a sad expression on his face.
It made sense, you weren't allowed to eat in PE.
“Hey guys, can I join your group?”
“Of course.” Kiba said, Akamaru barked from under the lump in Kiba's shirt.
“Shh!” Kiba whispered urgently as Gai walked near their group. Shikamaru rolled his eyes, then stared at Naruto.
“What?” He said, as Chouji threw the javelin, nearly pinning Gai to the ground. Naruto suspected that may have been the point, but Gai caught it and flashed a 'good guy' pose.
“Students should not let youth overrun their sense of direction.” He said his smile blinding Chouji momentarily. He tossed the javelin back in the general area of Kiba's group, while his copycat rushed up to him and gushed about how cool he was.
Chouji picked the javelin up and started to aim at Gai again.
Naruto stifled a giggle, Shikamaru shook his shoulder, Naruto turned to him, he looked annoyed.
“Did you listen to a word I said?” He asked. Naruto shook his head, Shikamaru sighed.
“I asked if you were in the area when that explosion went off by the staff-building?” He repeated, Naruto froze for a second.
“No,” He said, “Why would you think I was?” Shikamaru pointed to his ankle, a bandage was showing, Naruto almost groaned, and also Kiba was coming over with suspicion written across his face.
“I did that yesterday, I fell over, its got nothing to do with the explosion that just happened.” He walked forward, seized the javelin from the ground, where Chouji had missed his spandex covered target, and pulled it out.
Kiba and Shikamaru watched as he heaved the javelin out of the earth, winced, inspected his hand, pulled something out of his hand then threw the javelin straight at Gai.
The thing that Naruto took out of his hand was tossed near Kiba's feet, Shikamaru picked it up.
It was a shard of glass, triangular, and wicked sharp. It was dripping with flesh blood.
Shikamaru hit his ear with the palm of his hand.
“Troublesome.” He muttered.
Chapter end notes: I've got quite a lot written, its just me working out how to update that's the problem, please comment becasue this is my first fanfic, i hope you don't hate it...