The Lopa Clan by IAmMe
Summary: This is a story about a regular girl. Well, at least she thinks she's regular. This wonderful girl's name is Violet Lopa and she was abandoned in her early childhood. She grew up in a little town thinking her life would be completely normal. Besides the fact that she always had to move and change schools. One fateful day, she was found by a mysterious boy by the name of Kiba Inuzuka who told her she was from a ninja clan.
Categories: General Fiction > Naruto, Het Romance > Fluff Characters: All
Genres: Fantasy
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: The Specialist Squad
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 4964 Read: 4391 Published: 10/10/13 Updated: 17/10/13
Story Notes:
This is my very first fan fiction story so please review it! I just came up with it during the week end so, yeah. I wrote a bit but I'll only continue if I get pretty good reviews, otherwise I'll just give up.
I don't own Naruto, blah blah blah.
Thanks! P.S. This is the un-edited version as my editor is still working on editing. Thanks again! I thought I was done with this one but I want to add on to it so if you read it before, please not that it's not done!

1. Prologue by IAmMe

2. Chapter 1: Violet Lopa by IAmMe

3. Chapter 2: The Truth by IAmMe

4. Chapter 3: Konoha, Here I Come! by IAmMe

5. Chapter 4: Violet's A Genin by IAmMe

6. Chapter 5: Violet Meets The Other Genin by IAmMe

Prologue by IAmMe
Author's Notes:
The chapters will be a bit short but I hope you enjoy!
I don't own Naruto or anything in Naruto but I do own Violet and Lavender.
There was once a room full of people and wolves. All of these people had black hair and most of them had a bit and pieces of various colors in their hair and their eyes were a matching color. Wolves stood faithfully next to them, quiet as they knew how important this event was to their masters. These weren't Summoning wolves, they were actual wolves, and having that many in one place standing quietly was quite an accomplishment, though it was something very usual for these people.
"I must do this," Said a heavily pregnant woman who stood in the center with nearly black hair but not quite and little strips of pink here and there. Her eyes were a wonderful light pink, the kind that makes you feel happy each time you look at them. Even with her very loving features, she seemed determined to do something.
"It is my purpose do this in order to save thy clan and watch Louva." The woman said determined yet panting with the effort of carrying a child that was soon to see the world.
"Rose, thee needn't to do this!" A man said, grasping her in his muscular and protective arms. He had deep marine blue eyes and black hair with a tuff of blue in the front. "Isn't there another child? Why must we do this? Why must we suffer so?" He asked urgently and desperately.
"I am sorry Sky, only our little girl here is available." The woman named Rose said, breaking free of the man named Sky and rubbing her stomach lovingly. Silently, she put her hand on a dying man who was lying on a bed in the center of the crowd and started chanting words. A black cloud of chakra rose from the man, killing him instantly, and entered Rose's stomach. Rose's eyes stared off into space and she fell backward, right into Sky's arms.
"Rose..." Sky sobbed as Rose gave birth and died.
"I'm sorry... I had to do this, I love thee... Our child now possesses Louva... Watch over her..." These words full of promise and love were Rose's last words. Sky started sobbing as picked up the child that Rose had given birth to and noticed that his now daughter had purple eyes.
"Her name shall be Violet." He decided, handing her to an old lady near by. "Thee shall take care of Violet, I shall stay within thy Lopa clan." Sky decided, picking up Rose in his arms and walking away, crying over her deathly white and cold body. "Rose... Why?" Sky asked in a whisper, hoping that Rose, up there in heaven, would somehow answer him.
"Young Violet shall know nothing of our world full of Shinobi." The old woman who was handed Violet decided. "It is much too frightening." She said as she walking out of the room in quiet, leaving behind the quiet and somber people and their wolves.
End Notes:
Just a little taste of the story. I hope you like it! Please review.
Chapter 1: Violet Lopa by IAmMe
Author's Notes:
You shall be introduced to Violet Lopa, an imaginary character that I made up. Enjoy!
On a bright Friday morning, a young girl, around 12 or 13 years old with a pale skin, dark black hair and slight highlights of various shades of purple here and there, walked into a school building, holding a folded over and over map and schedule tightly in her hands. She was all alone as she went to her homeroom.
As she walked in, a teacher welcomed her inside. All of the other students turned around in their seats to look at her with curiosity shining brightly in their eyes.
'Everyone, this is our new student. Her name is Violet Lopa.' The teacher said, as Violet walked towards the teacher at the front of the class. 'Violet dear, I am Mrs. Kohlhoff, but you may call me Mrs. K.'
Violet turned around, her black and purple hair flying around her, letting everyone see her lovely lilac eyes. Though she may seem to be lovely day in and day out, she was still a strong and tough girl who loved animals very much. She also had a very sensitive nose and ears. Violet used that nose of her to smell everyone's scent and her ears to hear their every single movement. Just by their scent, she could tell they were curious to see what she turned out to be like. And by the noise the students were making, Violet could hear that they were shuffling around, turning around to see where the new student would sit. Violet gave them all one of her cute little smiles and turned to the teacher.
'Mrs. K, where does thee recommend I sit?' She said formally in her very cute voice, as was her whole life's habit.
'Darling, you can sit there next to Kiba Inuzuka.' Mrs. K said, surprised that such a young child as Violet could have such wonderful and developed vocabulary.
Violet moved towards the seat next to Kiba and sat down shyly. She wasn't used to sitting next to boys. Especially not ones with red fang tattoos on their face. But as she sniffed him, she could smell that he also seemed to be around animals like she did. He seemed like a potential person to become her friend.

(KIBA POV)

Kiba stared at the new girl. Using his sensitive nose, he learned that she loved to be around animals, just like he did. He also smelled something else that was worrying him. Could it be the 8 legged wolf demon that Lady Tsunade had sent him, Akamaru, Hinata, and Shino to look for?
As Violet sat down next to him, Kiba could feel her sniffing him too. It had the 8 legged wolf demon!
(No POV)


'Hey, nice to meet you.' Kiba said casually, lifting up his head from his napping position as he was napping before dear Mrs. K had so rudely interrupted his wonderful nap. 'As you might know, I'm Kiba Inuzuka.'
'Hello,' Violet said, holding out her hand for a handshake, which Kiba held and shook really hard, nearly shaking Violet's arm off. 'Um, I am Violet Lope.' She said, smiling a little.
'Cool,' Kiba said, putting his arm down. 'Do you have any pets?'
'Yes I do,' Violet said, lowering to a whisper as Mrs. K started talking. 'I have a wolf, her name is Lavender.'
'So it is the 8 legged wolf demon!' Kiba thought before smiling.
'That's nice, I also have a pet,' Kiba whispered back, thinking of Akamaru. 'His name is Akamaru, he's just a dog. But a very faithful one I tell you!'
Violet smiled back at Kiba, glad to have been able to make friends, which she wasn't always lucky enough to do.
Violet's Flash Back

'Hello little wolf,' 7 year old Violet said, crouching down and smiling at a little black wolf with purple eyes.
'Hey everyone!' A popular girl shouted out from behind Violet, scaring the little wolf into running away. 'Lookie here! Our little purple flower smarty pants is playing with a wolf!'
'What a creep!' Another girl shouted, pulling Violet's hair sharply, forcing Violet to stand up. 'She even dyes her hair to match her name! She's so obsessed with the color purple!'
'T-that's n-not t-true!' Violet said, stuttering as she was scared. She quickly broke free and hid under a tree, disappearing from view right in front of the mean girls.

What Violet didn't know is that she could control shadows at her will. But she soon used that skill to escape bullies from various schools that she had attended.
'Pay attention everyone!' Mrs. K said to Kiba who started napping again. 'In your table groups, you will have to write a short story about whatever you want. Any genre is fine.'
'Do you know about ninjas?' Kiba asked, facing Violet.
'Yes I do,' Violet said, nodding. 'I read a lot. Shall we write about ninjas?'
'Sure!' Kiba said, glad to be able to write about something he knew much of.
An Hour Later

'Okay dears,' Mrs. K said, signaling the end of class. 'You are dismissed, you may head home! Good day and have a nice week end!'
Violet silently packed her things and left, as she was lost in her thoughts. Doing so, she was forgetting one of her notebooks. Seeing a good way to befriend this demon possessed girl, Kiba quickly grabbed the notebook and followed Violet.
'Hey! Violet!' Violet heard from behind her. She turned around swiftly to see a running Kiba waving her notebook in his hand. 'You forgot this!' He yelled.
'Oh, thank you Kiba.' Violet said, putting her things in her locker and keeping her backpack with her laptop and school supplies for homework. Suddenly, she got a tremendous idea.
'Hey Kiba,' She said, holding him back by the arm as he turned and walked away. 'Do you want to meet Lavender?'
'That'll be great!' Kiba said grinning. 'Let me introduce you to Hinata and Shino before though. They're really nice.'
'Okay, if you insist.' Violet said, following Kiba through the hallways. She was a bit disappointed that Kiba didn't sound super excited but was still excited herself to see some new people. Kiba ran in front of her, meeting with a shy-looking girl and a weird guy with his face half hidden who was wearing sunglasses.
'I found the 8 legs.' Kiba whispered to them before beckoning Violet over. 'Violet, meet Hinata. Hinata, Violet.' Kiba said, introducing the shy girl to Violet. 'That dude over there is Shino.' Kiba said, pointing to the guy with the hidden face who just simply nodded.
'Hello everyone.' Violet shyly, wishing for Lavender's company, which had reassured her so many times before. Violet never felt comfortable around strangers. 'I'll introduce you to Lavender, my wolf best friend.'
'Kiba's right. It is the 8 Legged Wolf' Hinata thought as Violet whistled a few notes. Out of the shadows sprang a big black wolf with purple eyes. 'She even already knows how to unconsciously control the shadows, just like Lady Tsunade warned us.' Hinata thought using her Byakugan. 'Both Violet and Lavender seem harmless. That's good.' She thought as she let Kiba and Shino know it was safe.
'Lavender, meet Kiba, Hinata, and Shino. They're my new friends.' Violet said, patting the wolf on the head softly. Lavender went over to sniff them and found a liking in Kiba, who seemed to know canines well.
'Hey there Lavender!' Kiba said, getting down on one knee and patting Lavender. 'Meet Akamaru!' He said as he called for Akamaru. Akamaru sprang out of the bushes, he was bigger than Violet expected. Akamaru was nearly big enough to ride. Akamaru barked at Lavender as a canine hello and Lavender wolf-barked back.
'Seems like they like each other,' Kiba said.
'Wait, you also understand them?' Violet said, astonished. 'I'm usually the only one who can understand what canines are saying!'
'Uh,' Kiba said uneasily. He couldn't declare just there that he was a Shinobi along with Akamaru.
'H-his family are v-vets.' Hinata said, saving Kiba. 'T-they're always around c-canines and other animals.'
'I see,' Violet said understandingly. She didn't want to have any more surprises that maybe, just maybe, meant she wasn't the only one in the world with strange powers.
End Notes:
And thus is how Violet met the Hidden Leaf Shinobi.
Chapter 2: The Truth by IAmMe
Author's Notes:
Hope you enjoy!
As usual, I don't own Naruto but I do own Violet and Lavender.
It's been months since Violet, Kiba, Hinata, Shino, Lavender, and Akamaru met. They have now become close friends, spending weekends together, training Lavender and Akamaru together, and eating lunch at school together. You get the idea. Kiba, Hinata, Shino, and Akamaru all thought it was time to tell Violet and Lavender the truth. About absolutely everything. They weren't going to keep secrets this time. They all agreed that Kiba should be the one breaking the news.
It was a fine saturday morning. Violet and Lavender were taking a morning stroll around town like they usually did most on week ends. The towns' people had gotten used to seeing a big black wolf around so they weren't running into their houses screaming 'WOLF!' anymore. Well, some children still hid but it was just for fun as they would always come out to pet Lavender in the end.
Kiba and Akamaru were also taking their morning walk, wondering about how to break the news to Violet and Lavender about them being from the mythical Lopa clan and about Violet possessing the Legendary 8 Legged Wolf. It was at that exact moment that fate decided to make them come together and for Violet to learn something she had never hoped to know.
Violet saw Kiba ahead first. 'Kiba!' She called, she had lost her formality around her friends but still talked formaly around others. 'Hey!'
'Oh hi Violet and Lavender!' Kiba said, Akamaru barking behind him. 'I didn't even come up with a plan yet! How will she take the news? I hope she doesn't freak out on me or something!' Kiba thought in a rush, deciding on how to start this fateful conversation. 'Uh, Violet?'
'Yes? What is it?' Violet said, looking up from playing with Akamaru who was being pet.
'Do you want to come over to my place? I have something to tell you.' Kiba said, pointing behind him towards his building with his thumb.
'I see it's important to you. Let's go then.' Violet decided, taking the lead with Lavender. They had been to Kiba's many times before so they knew the route fairly well.
When they got to Kiba's, Lavender properly wiped her paws on the 'Welcome' mat while Violet took off her shoes. They walked inside and Violet went to the fridge and took out a can of Sprite. 'So, what is it all about?' Violet asked, popping the lid (is that what it's called?) open as she sat on the couch.
Kiba sat down next to her and decided to just spill it all out and told her everything. About him being a ninja, coming from Konoha, her being possessed and part of a mythical clan, and all that. When he was done, Violet was sitting open mouthed in front of him, strangely calm, even for someone like Violet.
'Aren't you gonna, like, freak out or something?' Kiba asked, raising an eyebrow in question.
'Well,' Violet started, taking a small sip of Sprite. 'I always knew I was different, especially since I had ears grow.'
'Wait, you didn't have ears?' Kiba asked, him being the one freaking out. 'If you didn't have ears, then how did you hear?'
'I did have ears all right, but my human ones disappeared one day and wolf-ish ones grew.' Violet said, parting the top of her hair to reveal the point of a canine ear. 'They're much more sensitive then human ears. And my human ears were already sensitive enough on their own.'
Kiba stood up to touch the ears and saw that they were real. 'Amazing,' he breathed, even the color of the ears were black and slightly purple at the tips, matching Violet's hair and eyes.
'Do you know about chakra?' Kiba asked curiously. With the ears, nose, wolf, and good chakra control, Violet would be a very strong Shinobi.
'I suppose not.' Violet said to Kiba's disappointment. 'But I know that when I concentrate really hard, I can make this blue thing appear in my hands.'
'That's chakra alright!' Kiba said, clapping his hands together.
'So, Hinata and Shino are also Shinobi of Konoha?' Violet asked, making sure that she fully understood what Kiba had told her.
'Yup,' Kiba said, sitting back down. 'Hinata's the daughter of the head of the Hyuuga clan, who's Kekkei Genkai was the Byakugan. The Byakugan gives almost 360 degrees of eye sight, along with being able to see you chakra network and much more that is usually invisible to the naked eye.' Kiba stated. 'Shino, well, he's different. He has bugs living in him.'
'Living in him?' Violet said, astonished. 'Cool, creepy, but cool.'
'Yeah, my sister is a vet, true, but I'm just a dog kind of ninja.' Kiba said, letting Akamaru climb on his lap.
'Are there any other clans in Konoha who possess Kekkei Genkais?' Violet asked, she was very curious about this.
'There are in fact a few.' Kiba said thoughtfully, it was true but some clans were nearly gone, like the Uchiha.
'Who do you know who's part of them?' Violet asked, hoping that someone was their age.
'Well, there's Sasuke Uchiha.' Kiba stated, better start off with the more famous ones. 'He's the survivor of the Uchiha massacre. His own brother, Itachi Uchiha, killed all of the Uchiha besides him.'
'That's a very loving brother he has!' Violet thought sarcastically.
'The Uchiha Kekkei Genkai is the Sharingan.' Kiba said, ignoring the sarcastic look on Violet's face. 'There's also the Mangeikyo Sharingan which very few of the Uchiha have achieved. Those few include Itachi. Kakashi-sensai isn't a Uchiha but he has a Sharingan in his left eye. I don't know how he got it though.'
'So, you're saying that some people can get Kekkei Genkais without changing genetically?' Violet said, raising both eyebrows in awe.
'Yes that's what I said.' Kiba said.
'Are you planning on killing me?' Violet burst out, worried.
'Well, if you study ninja arts and stay on the 'good' side, then you'll probably be accepted as a shinobi.' Kiba said, shrugging.
'When are we leaving?' Violet asked, she couldn't wait to leave this world of 'normal' humans.
'Tomorrow, Tsunade's sending ANBU's to pick us up.'
'Okay, I'm ready. I'll just buy some ninja clothes over in Konoha.' Violet said, sipping Sprite. 'Meanwhile, can you teach me basic ninja tricks? Like controlling chakra and all.'
'Sure,' Kiba said, climbing up the wall by focusing chakra on his feet and showing Violet the hand sign. 'Try this, focus chakra on your feet and climb up.'
Violet copied him and succeeded on the first try.
'She had amazingly good chakra control!' Kiba thought, amazed. He repeated the same thing out loud and congratulated Violet.
'Now try to transform into Lavender.' Kiba said, teaching her the hand signs. Suddenly, there were two Lavenders. 'Good, try to clone yourself now.' Kiba said, giving more hand signs. The two spent the rest of the afternoon training at Kiba's place.
'Uh Kiba?' Violet said, it was around 5 o'clock and Violet had a question tugging at her mind. 'Why is my clan mythical? Is it just uncommon or rare?'
'You see,' Kiba said, knowing this question was going to come sooner or later. 'The Lopa clan was known for passing down the spirit of the 8 Legged Wolf. When the possessor was about to die, they chose a child that was soon to be born and transferred the Wolf to the child. When that new possessor was born, it always kills it's mother. These practices have lead people to fear the Lopa clan yet consider them some kind of god too.'
'So that's how I became mother-less.' Violet thought, wishing to know what her mother was like. 'Any other particular points about the Lopa clan?' Violet asked, wanting to know more.
'In fact, yes there is.' Kiba said, sighing. The Lopa clan were so mysterious, he hadn't seen one from them before. 'The majority of the clan had sensitive wolf ears, a sensitive sense of smell, and a wolf pet. All of them with those points were gifted with the Kekkei Genkai of transforming parts of their body into wolf limbs. For example, since you have the ears and nose, you could probably change your arm into a wolf leg. Those of the Lopa who changed their bodies fully would appear like their pets.'
'You mean that I can change myself into Lavender without doing the basic transformation jutsu?' Violet asked, looking at Lavender thoughtfully.
'Yes, that's right.' Kiba said, envying them. Sometimes he wanted to be a dog just like Akamaru.
2 Hours Later

'Well, gotta go home now,' Violet said, walking out of the restaurant. Kiba had invited her to dinner and was now walking her home. 'Thanks for everything Kiba.' She said, waving as she walked home. Kiba quietly waved back before walking home himself, glad to have been able to let Violet know the truth.
Chapter 3: Konoha, Here I Come! by IAmMe
Author's Notes:
Violet is accompanying Kiba, Hinata, and Shino back to Konoha. She herself plans to become a ninja.
'Hey Hinata! Hi Shino!' Violet called, jogging towards them with Lavender who was carrying a few bags. She noticed that Hinata and Shino were carrying their own packs. Maybe she should carry hers?
'Where's Kiba?' She asked, taking one of the packs off Lavender's back and putting it on her own back.
'P-probably l-late, h-he always is.' Hinata said, pressing her indexes together, as she always did when she was nervous. Then she knelt down and patted Lavender, who was practically begging for people to pay attention to her.
'Nope! I'm here!' Kiba said from behind, carrying a backpack just like Hinata's and Shino's and Akamaru running to greet Lavender.
'Let's go.' An ANBU said, taking the lead and running away. Everyone else followed, running as fast as they could, though for Lavender it was just a simple faster jog.
After a few days, Violet, who had great stamina thanks to Louva as she later learned was the name of the 8 legged wolf, wasn't tired. But she could clearly see that Hinata was getting tired a bit from running and that Lavender wasn't spending enough energy at all. She was always over excited and it wasn't going to turn out well.
'Hey Hinata,' Violet called to Hinata behind her.
'Yes?' Hinata said, panting slightly.
'Do you want to ride Lavender? She's strong enough and I'm sure she's more than willing to, right Lavender?' Violet said, receiving a little howl of agreement from Lavender.
'Oh, thank you Violet and Lavender.' Hinata said, climbing onto Lavender who had stopped to let Hinata ride her. 'But only for a short while then. I am a ninja after all!'

Days Later

It was around 10 o'clock in the morning when Violet and co arrived to Konoha.
'Welcome to the Land of Fire. There it is, the Village Hidden in the Leaves.' The ANBU said, leaving them to report to Lady Tsunade.
Chapter 4: Violet's A Genin by IAmMe
Author's Notes:
Violet finally becomes a ninja, Yay!
I haven't gotten many reviews, please review!
I don't own Naruto and all that...
'Home Sweet Home,' Kiba said, walking into the village calmly followed by the others. 'Come Violet, let's go find Lady Tsunade or Kurenai-sensei to see if you can be accepted as a Genin or if you should go to the Academy with the little kids.' Violet cringed at the words 'little kids' she didn't want to be the only teen in a ninja class. Sensing Violet's discomfort, Lavender walked over and brushed her head on Violet's arm. 'Thee is correct Lavender, I shall do my best and not be ashamed of it!'
'That's the spirit!' Kiba said, ignoring Violet's formal talk again and going to the training grounds where Kurenai-sensei was going to meet them.
Violet saw a woman with dark hair and red eyes. 'Is that thy sensei?' Violet asked curiously.
'Yup, that's Kurenai-sensei.' Kiba said, greeting their teacher.
'So, who is this young lady we have here?' Kurenai-sensai asked, looking at Violet and Lavender.
'This is Violet Lopa and the wolf is Lavender. Violet is the girl who is possessed by Louva.' Kiba said, as Violet said that she wasn't ashamed of possessing Louva anymore. When Kurenai heard the name Lopa, she was quite impressed. 'If Violet stays to help us defend Konoha agains Orochimaru, our forces would be so much stronger!' Kurenai thought.
'Violet wants to become a ninja.' Kiba said, much to Kurenai's pleasure.
'I see, does she know any jutsus?' Kurenai asked, hoping the answer was yes.
'I do,' Violet declared for herself, proud of knowing a few jutsus. 'Kiba has taught me many jutsus and I also know some by my own instinct.'
'Let me see those you know by 'instinct', I will evaluate them.' Kurenai said, glad that Kiba has taught Violet something at least. Instantly, Violet disappeared under Kurenai's eyes. 'Impressive,' Kurenai said, raising an eyebrow. 'How did you do it?'
'By instinct, I know how to command shadows and I simply asked them to make me disappear.' Violet said simply as she reappeared in front of Kurenai. 'I can make the shadows do my bidding.'
'That's interesting,' Kurenai said, nodding. 'You should talk to Shikamaru, he also knows how to control the shadows. He could probably show you a few jutsus involving shadows. Kiba can teach you about team work with Lavender.'
'I thank thee very much,' Violet said, bowing. 'Which squad shall I join?'
'You can stay here with us,' Kurenai said, smiling. 'You are now accepted as a Genin.' Kurenai said, handing Violet the head protector that all shinobi of the Land of Fire wore. Violet decided to put the head protector on as a head band (kind of like Sakura), which made her wolf ears show more. 'Oh and by the way, Violet,' Kurenai said, stopping Violet in her tracks. 'You can lose the formality around us.' Kurenai said winking at Violet.
'You did great!' Kiba said, congratulating Violet while Akamaru was barking at Lavender happily.
'You're n-now on our s-squad. C-congratulations.' Hinata said, petting Lavender.
'Good, a new squad member.' Shino said quietly before walking away.
'Come on Violet!' Kiba said, dragging Violet and Hinata away to the center of the village. 'Let me introduce you to Squad 7, Naruto Uzumaki, Sasuke Uchiha, Sakura Haruno, and Kakashi Hatake. Kakashi's the sensei.'
'I h-hope you l-like N-Naruto. I t-think h-he's a g-great p-person.' Hinata said shyly. Violet could immediately see that Hinata like Naruto more than a friend.
'Cool, let's go meet them!' Violet said, breaking free of Kiba's grip and walking along side him.
End Notes:
I know the chapters are a bit short, don't worry, they'll get longer. Please post a review!
Chapter 5: Violet Meets The Other Genin by IAmMe
Author's Notes:
Please review! Sorry about the long wait (if you have been waiting for the update). I don't own Naruto but I do own Violet.
'Who's that girl?' Sakura thought, spotting Violet and Lavender. 'She looks nice and the wolf is cool. Hopefully she won't turnout to be another Sasuke fangirl I'll have to compete against.'
"Hey, Kakashi-sensei!" Naruto literally screamed at Kakashi who was reading his perverted book again, trying to get some reading time in.
"What is it now?" Kakashi said exasperated as he looked up from his book and looked at Naruto with his right eye, clearly annoyed.
"Who's that girl and the wolf hanging out with Kiba, Hinata, and Shino?" Naruto asked, putting his arms behind his head.
"Oh her?" Kakashi said, recognizing the wolf ears instantly. All of Konoha's Jounin knew about the Lopa clan. "New Genin, she's part of Kurenai's squad now. Her name's Violet and her wolf is Lavender. They're from the Lopa clan I suppose."
"The Lopa clan?" Sasuke asked, talking for the first time in a long time. Sasuke knew everything about all of the most powerful clans in the whole world. "You mean, the Lopa clan?"
"What's the Lopa clan?" Naruto asked. Sakura sighed, that knucklehead really didn't know anything did he?
"The Lopa clan is a mythical clan who's Kekkei Genkai is controlling shadows at will and being able to change any parts of their body into a wolf. They have wolf ears, so very sensitive ears, and a sensitive nose." Kakashi summarized as he returned to his beloved book.
"And the Lopa clan is mythical because they were believed not to exist." Sakura added, demonstrating her knowledge. "As for the ears, this should be a good excuse for you not to shout in peoples ears Naruto!"
"Ohhh okay." Naruto said, spotting Violet's ears as she walked by with Kiba. "I'll try to NOT SHOUT!" Naruto shouted, really annoying Sasuke.
'I wonder if she already knows how to master her Kekkei Genkai. I could spar against her maybe as training to kill Itachi.'
"Hey Violet," Kiba said, pointing to Team 7. "Those are Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno, Sasuke Uchiha, and Kakashi Hatake, their sensei."
"Oh hello," Violet said, waving. "I've learned much about thee from Kiba."
"Thee?" Naruto asked, clearly not knowing what the word meant.
"Baka," Sasuke said, hitting him on the head. "Thee means 'you', you idiot!"
"Idiot yourself," Naruto murmured, knowing Sasuke could still hear.
"I see you don't understand my way of speech," Violet said, smiling understandingly. "I'll talk like you guys then."
"Hi Violet," Sakura said, waving back. "Nice to meet you, and you too Lavender. Kakashi-sensei just told us about you guys." Lavender howled softly, happy to be noticed.
"Kakashi-sensei," Naruto said, poking Kakashi to make him look up from his book yet again.
"Now what?" Kakashi said, really irritated.
"Can you invite us at Ichiraku's?" Naruto said, hoping the answer will be yes. "Let's invite Violet, Kiba, Hinata, and Shino. Lavender too!"
"Oh fine." Kakashi said, walking towards Ichiraku's Ramen Shop, hoping to finally get rid of Naruto.
"Yay!" Naruto said, hopping up and down. "Come on you guys, let's go get Ramen."
"As you can see, Naruto lives on ramen." Sakura said to Violet, shrugging. "I don't see why he loves ramen so much."
Some Hours Later

"Hey, Wolfie, did you like the ramen?" Naruto asked, using his new nickname for Violet as he nicknamed everyone.
"It was good. But I've eaten better before." Violet said, acknowledging that her new nickname was now Wolfie.
"I've heard that the Lopa clan can change their body into a wolf." Sasuke asked, walking close to Violet. "Is that true?"
"I haven't tried it before," Violet said, frowning slightly. "But I'm pretty sure it's true."
"Let's see you try," Kakashi said, pulling his head protector to reveal his Sharingan. Hinata decided to use her Byakugan to see what was going on.
Violet concentrated her chakra in her hands. She heard Hinata gasp a little and Lavender howl in agreement. Violet opened her eyes to see her hands replaced with big wolf paws.
"Yep," Violet said, returning her hands to normal. "The myth has just been proven true!"

And so Violet was integrated into Konoha's peaceful community. Violet has been considered one of the stronger Genin as her life continues in the next story, Snowflakes and Ice.
End Notes:
Please post a review! This is the final chapter to Violet's story. But there'll be more in the series.
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=11161