Naruto : Pirates of the Caribbean by Roxas1432
Summary: A response to the Admin's challenge. This will be fun.
---
Naruto travels to the land of waves once more to accept a bodyguard quest. They learn there's more to the sea then they ever knew.
Categories: Alternate Universe & Crossovers > Fusion Characters: Naruto Uzumaki
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: A Piratey Challenge,
Challenges: A Piratey Challenge,
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 3188 Read: 8375 Published: 02/12/11 Updated: 13/12/11
Story Notes:
Fun. PotC and Naruto.
Full speed aheead.
*Minor Language: Damn; hell; etc

1. Rum and Ramen by Roxas1432

2. Meeting Jack Sparrow; First sight of Kraken by Roxas1432

3. Naruto, you idiot; Flying Dutchman makes its' appearance. by Roxas1432

4. Jack causes a mutiny; Tortuga in sight by Roxas1432

5. Meeting Tia Dalma; Pirate Encounter by Roxas1432

6. The Curse of the Pearl by Roxas1432

Rum and Ramen by Roxas1432
Author's Notes:
In response to the Admin's challenge.
It sounded fun.
Naruto slurped his ramen gratefully, and Sasuke groaned. "Can you hurry up? We need to get to the Land of Waves as soon as possible to go on this mission." Naruto whined pleadingly, because he didn't feel like going anywhere. It was another free gift from Ichiraku. He was just full of free ramen. Sakura whacked Naruto on the back of his head. "Hurry up! For god's sake!"

Kakashi sat on the edge of the bridge, waiting for Naruto and the others. He sighed, and turned the page. Usually, he was the one late.
"Probably a taste of my own medicine." he said to himself. He then looked into the distance, and saw Naruto coming, trailed by Sasuke and Sakura.
"About damn time." he groaned as they approached him.
"Sorry we're late. Naruto here can't get enough ramen."
"Ah, that's quite all right. I suppose there's nothing wrong with it. I've done the same thing before.
"Let's go." said Sasuke, almost mumbling. Kakashi followed the 3 Genin down the dirt path, still reading his book. He almost teared up reading it. It wasn't his usual X-rated material, but Obito's book. The one he was attached to for so many years that he gave to Kakashi as a gift before his untimely death.

"Sensei...what's this mission about?" Naruto asked.
Kakashi dogeared his page, and put the book in his leg holster.
"Well, we're returning to the Land of Waves because we're requested as bodyguards to make sure a shipment gets through," he stated.
"So...nothing about the bridge?"
"Naruto, Gato's dead. That wouldn't be a problem." Sakura said.
"I know, but still. What if another corrupt bastard lik--" Kakashi cut him off.
"Think like that and it will happen."
"What's our itinerary?" Sasuke inquired, changing the subject.
"As mentioned before, we're requested as bodyguards. Voyaging over the sea can have its' dangers, such as pirates. And were pirates to strike this said ship, many bad things could happen."
Sasuke nodded, taking that in.
"But why us?" Naruto asked.
"Because the Land of Waves is familiar with you."
Naruto remembered fighting Haku with Sasuke.
He remembered Sasuke taking hundreds of needles to his body.
He didn't want that to happen again.
He didn't want his rival to save him.
--
The Land of Waves looked as elegant as before, with the long bridge and big bustling town.
Sailing boats passed under the bridge, and Naruto collapsed on a bench atop the bridge.
"Kakashi Sensei, let's take a break. We've walked non-stop for a day."
Naruto coughed hoarsely, and hung his tongue out, hoping that the air would turn to water on his tongue.
Nonetheless, Naruto got up off the bench, and noticed that Kakashi wasn't paying attention to him. He was looking at the sky.
The birds flew gracefully, divebombing and swirling, casting off feathers around him.
"Uh...Sensei...let's go?"
"Oh, yeah, come on." he said.

They soon arrived at the end of the bridge, and Naruto saw a ship about the size of half the bridge itself. It was sleek black and shiny. He heard a voice from aboard.
"No, no, no. You are not doing that to my ship, or my precious rum."
"But...We need to move it off to fit the cargo."
"And just what makes you think I'll oblige?"
"Because...You're under Sannin(1) order."
"I don't give a damn about them."
"You don't have to..."
"Exactly my point, love."
The obviously agitated man got off the ship.
Naruto looked aboard, and saw a man with a red bandanna wrapped around his head.
He had black hair, a thin moustache, a vest with a belt around it and a white longsleeve shirt under it, his beads embroidering his hair. He was wearing brown baggy pants. He put on his pirate cap, and held his hands up as if he were drunk. He then saw Naruto.
"Aye, a lass. What would you need?"
Naruto looked at him, in an Are-you-serious expression.
"What are you in need of, lassie?"
Naruto stood still, and Sasuke decided to speak for him.
"So...are you the one who needs protection?"
"Protection? Are you kidding me?!" He laughed, stood on the rail of his ship and jumped off.
"I am the notorious captain Jack Sparrow, and I don't think I'll need any anytime soon."
End Notes:
Yeah. I seriously did that.
(1) Sannin: Disciples of the King of the land of Waves, who obviously have no name originality. xD
Meeting Jack Sparrow; First sight of Kraken by Roxas1432
Author's Notes:
JACK SPARROW
Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum...
Naruto still wasn't convinced.
The agitated man came back, with an important looking official.
"Pirate, I will have you know, this ship is required for deliverance. Were I back on Port Royal, at this point you'd have been hanged." he said sternly.
"Yeah, yeah, whatever. As long as you don't mess with my rum."
"The rum is required to move."
"My ass it is."
"Hey, I don't mean to intrude on whatever important conversation you were having, but does this cargo need to be where this rum is?" Sakura said, attempting at a goody-two-shoes act.
"As long as it doesn't involve my rum."
"Ugh. Fine. You win this round, Sparrow. All aboard." said the Official, walking away.
"Hey. You. Yellow hair. Yeah, you." Jack said to Naruto, as some people were carrying important looking items onto the ship behind him.
"Uh, yeah?"
"Come here."
Naruto groaned and boarded the ship. Sakura, Kakashi, and Sasuke followed him into the Captain's Quarters.
"May I inquire what business you have with my rum?"
Kakashi rubbed the back oh his head. "Well, we have no ulterior motive. We're here on a mission."
Jack then looked at Sasuke. "You look like a minor."
Sasuke grunted, looking away.
Sakura chimed in, "He's no minor!"
Jack laughed.
"Well, anyways. Have you heard of me before? Perhaps in a heroic novel of sorts?" he asked.
Naruto shook his head.
"Oh, I have." said Kakashi.
"Really?! What does it say?!"
"Well it said that you were a 'bilge rat' if there ever was one."
A silence swept over them.
"All finished packing, sire." a voice overhead said. "May we please go home now?"
Sasuke took that as a good time to leave the pirate.
Naruto followed, leaving Kakashi and Sakura to converse with him.
The people were gone, and the cargo stored below decks.
There was 3 people on board that looked like they were staying.
Naruto's eyes widened. "Z-z-zabuza..." Naruto managed to stutter.
The man turned around. Naruto sighed in relief.
"I thought you were Zabuza..."
Sasuke looked at Naruto distastefully. "Don't be so paranoid. It's probably his cousin or something."
"Yeah...cousin..."
--
They had set sail, and Naruto was sleeping on deck. He made a few shadow clones, so that when he awoke, he'd feel 3 times as rested.
Sasuke was practicing his Shurikenjutsu. He left scrapes in the wood, but oddly, they seemed to refine themselves.
Kakashi was sitting up in the lookout nest with his Sharingan out. Sakura was incoherently yelling what a waste of chakra it was to him that he used his Sharingan like that. He sighed, and covered up his sharingan, and began reading Obito's book again. Jack was feverishly checking his compass.
It kept wobbling to different directions, making him feel uneasy. He closed it, shook it, and opened it, with still no luck.
The three men went below deck, obviously taking inventory. There was a pirate ship over yonder that didn't seem hostile, which was perfect. So far, so good. Sasuke saw ripples in the water heading towards the ship. It looked like more than a shark's ripples, probably a school of 6 dozen could make that big a ripple.
Kakashi took notice, and used his sharingan.
"Strange...I don't sense any chakra from it..."
He then saw a tentacle rise from the ripple, and take hold of the ship.
It whipped the side, and shaved wood flew away along with cannonballs. The tentacle reached inside and tore it from the inside, and dragged the torn boat under.
Kakashi stood there dumbfounded. It had no chakra, and it took down probably a lot of ninja, for all he cared and knew.
Sasuke thought it over. What if there are other beings that don't use chakra or jutsu to overwhelm their enemies?
End Notes:
Yeah, another chapter.
Epicness.
Fun.
Review, or I'll ruthlessly murder...some ants.
Naruto, you idiot; Flying Dutchman makes its' appearance. by Roxas1432
Author's Notes:
Naruto decides to be stupid and get closer to the kraken.
"Hey! Hey! Let me see what that was all about!" Naruto yelled, spiking Jack's attention.
"You best not, lassie." he replied, still checking his compass.
"Come on! Just an up-close look!" he shouted.
"Naruto, he's a pirate. He would have knowledge on this." Sasuke intervened.
"But--" Naruto tried to say, but Sakura had punched him to cut him off.
"Hey...you didn't have to go to such extremes..." Naruto whined, rubbing his cheek.
Kakashi sighed, overhearing what should have been, at least to him, a peaceful conversation between comrades.
He jumped down from the crow's nest, and decided to talk Naruto out of it himself.
But, he as already off the ship, walking on the water towards the wreckage.
"We decided it would be better to let him go." Sasuke said. "No matter what trouble he gets in, he's too stubborn to die." Sasuke said, but Sakura was looking over the railing, worried if a tentacle would pull him under.
"NARUTO!" she called. "DON'T BE STUPID!"
He looked back at her, blushed and smiled. But he stopped when he heard water move around behind him.
He slowly turned his back from Sakura to see a ghastly green ship that looked almost transparent.
"HOLY CRAP!" Naruto exclaimed, running away from the ship that was looming over to him.
He ran over the water, his legs almost a blur, and jumping back on to the ship.
"Say...," Naruto said to Jack, who turned around and looked up from his compass.
"Would you know what that is?" he asked, pointing over to the green ship that almost pushed him underwater.
He looked over and saw the green ship with seaweed hanging off the sides, some falling into the water.
"So...do you know what that is?"
"A good excuse to run." Jack said in a worried but firm tone.
"HEY! YOU! YEAH, YOU! WHITE HAIRED FREAK!"
White haired freak? Kakashi thought, chuckling nervously.
"BRING DOWN THE SAILS! DO IT AS FAST AS POSSIBLE!" He yelled.
Kakashi made a handsign, and a few shadow clones appeared beside him, untying ropes and such.
He then had them grab the sails and jump down, unfurling them.
The sails were black and a few holes.
"Hey...are you sure that will work?" Sakura asked.
"This is a special ship. Of course it will work." He grinned as they shimmered in the wind.
The green ship was slowly advancing. Sakura read that an enemy's slow advance is meant to strike fear in its' opponents, causing them to panic and worrying for when they arrived.
Then, strangely enough, without much wind, it picked up pace.
Jack grinned as he saw that they left the Dutchman behind.
"Don't get too cocky, Sparrow." said a voice behind him.
He sighed and turned around to see Davy Jones's face.
"OH MY GOD! WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!" Naruto said, trying to keep his voice calm, but wasn't doing very well at that.
Davy Jones turned towards him.
He seemingly vanished, but then Naruto felt his presence behind him.
"Would you really like to know?"
Naruto shivered as he heard his tentacles writhing. Some hit him in the back of the neck, disgusting him further.
He put his hands together, and shadow doppleganger appeared beside him.
He made a few more signs, and held out his hand.
The doppleganger cupped his hands around Naruto's hand, and started centering chakra in his hand. "RASENGAN!" Naruto yelled, attempting to impale him with the Rasengan.
He chuckled as the Rasengan went harmlessly beside him.
"What...? I was sure I hit him..." Naruto said.
"Sparrow! Remember our deal!" He said, vanishing.
Naruto was still twitching in disbelief.
"I was sure...it was a...straight on attack..."
Sasuke, who was calm through it all, said "As I thought. It had nothing to do with us."
"Jack, when the time comes to fight him, leave us out of it!" Sasuke called.
End Notes:
Yes. Another character from PotC.
Deal with it.
I plan to introduce a few more.
please...for the love of god...
Review.
Jack causes a mutiny; Tortuga in sight by Roxas1432
Author's Notes:
Review, review, review.
I'll kill a fly if you don't review.
Jack sighed in relief, ignoring Sasuke. Naruto was shaking.
He knew it was a straight on attack.
The 3 men came from below decks.
"Inventory's been checked!" said the man that looked like Zabuza.
"Ah, good." said Jack. He took his pistol out of his holster, and shot a rope above them.
A gunpowder barrel swung down and crashed into them, sending them flying into the water.
"Tel Norrington I said he can go suck on a fish!"
The ship sailed past them as Jack poured rum off the rail, drowning out their incoherent cries of mutiny.
"Well, there goes our mission." Sasuke stated simply.
"W-what?! Y-you can't do that to them!" Sakura cried, attempting to punch Jack.
"I can and I will, which I have." He replied.
"UGH! YOU SLOB! YOU POOR EXCUSE OF A PERSON!" she yelled, slapping him.
"Not sure if I deserved that, but what the hell."
"UGH! MEN!" She yelled, storming into the private quarters.
"Don't mess with my bilge rats!"
"UGH!"

Jack trained his thoughts back to Davy Jones.
"YOU! WHITE HAIR! TAKE THE WHEEL!" he called to Kakashi.
"I have a name, you know." Kakashi called back.
"Oh, what is it?"
"Kakashi."
"Okay, Kernalskin, take the wheel."
Kakashi sighed and jumped down from the crow's nest, taking a hold of the wheel.
"Stick to shallow waters-- no, go to Tortuga."
"Tortuga?"
"Yes, Konosha, Tortuga."
Kakashi sighed. "Where would it be?"
Jack checked his compass.
"Go northeast from here. We'll find it."
Naruto groaned. He heard Sakura breaking some of Jack's items inside his quarters.
He felt he had to stop her, but he didn't want his blood all over the deck of the ship.
She bursted out of the quarters, holding a chest. "HEY! SONGBIRD! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!
Jack's eyes widened. "Put that down, lad."
"WHY IS IT WARM?!"
"Because it's not yours."
"WHY IS IT BEATING?!"
"Just put it down."
"OKAY!" She walked over to the railing and held it out over the water.
"I wouldn't if I were you." She left go, and the box fell.
"You! Carrot-top! Go get it!" He called to Naruto.
Naruto grumbled and walked to the edge. He dove into the water and grabbed it, and walked back up the side of the ship.

"Lad, you shouldn't do that. It's an important treasure."
"Like what?! Sakura asked.
"It's..."
He opened the box, and there was a music box. It was playing, which was causing vibration on the edge, therefore causing a beating feeling.(1)
"It's warm...because it's Tia Dalma's love. She...loved Davy Jones...before he became what he was."
"Oh..."said Sakura, regretting dropping it.
"I plan to give it back to her, though," Jack continued.
"...Land ho...?" Sasuke called.
"Ah, Tortuga!" Jack said.
End Notes:
(1) How many of you thought it was Will Turner's heart? :3 That would've caused a MAJOR plot hole.
Meeting Tia Dalma; Pirate Encounter by Roxas1432
Author's Notes:
Now they're in Tortuga, where there's mysteries abound.
Jack walked up the ship, flanked by the four ninja.
He turned around, and said, "You're all part of my crew now."
"And this was decided when?" Kakashi asked.
"As soon as you got on my Black Pearl, Kakashel."
"Say...when do we do Piratey stuff?!" Naruto asked, looking up to Jack.
"Whenever Piratey stuff is necessary."
Jack walked away, into the town.
"I vote we jack his ship and go." Sasuke said.
"That was a terrible pun, Sasuke." Naruto observed.
"Ask me if I care." he replied.
Naruto grumbled, and Sakura punched him.
"DON'T TALK TO SASUKE THAT WAY!"
Naruto rubbed his cheek.
"Where did the pirate go?" Kakashi wondered out loud.
Then, the crowd of pirates dispersed, running away from something.
"Oh lord. What could make PIRATES scared?" Sakura wondered out loud.
"Try giant mutant fish." Sasuke said.
Sure enough, giant mutant fish, as Sasuke had said, plowed through the remains of the crowd. Jack Sparrow was running away with another man, who was balding around the top of his head and wore similar clothes as Jack.

Jack was shouting needless pirate terms, like, "Abandon ship," as he ran.
Jack ran past the shinobi and went onto the ship. Kakashi let down his facemask, revealing his sharingan. Sasuke was readying his Lightning Blade. Sakura...just had kunai knives prepared. Naruto decided he should do something too.
He made a few shadow clones, and the fishmen slashed through one of his clones, and Sasuke ran it through with his lightning blade. It writhed on the floor and died.
"WATER STYLE! WATER DRAGON JUTSU!" Kakashi called. He made a few handsigns, and a water dragon rose and washed out the other. Naruto ran at the last with his shadow clones, and kicked it into the air, jumping up and kicking it down.
He caught his breath, and everybody cheered and resumed their pirate activities.

"Tia Dalma! It's safe!" Jack called. A black woman walked out of the crowd.
"Oh...hey...who are you?" The woman smiled, revealing black teeth.
"Just as the man said." she replied.
"I don't like you." Naruto stated.
"SHUT THE HELL UP!" Sakura shouted, and punched him in the face, yet again.
End Notes:
Yeah. I just did that.
Review...please...please D:
The Curse of the Pearl by Roxas1432
Author's Notes:
Sorry for the long absence, but here's 6.
"Sakura...you need to stop punching me." Naruto whined.
"When you have more respect for women." Sakura said bluntly.
"I would if they weren't so rude."
"Maybe they wouldn't be if you wouldn't."
"Sakura, that's enough." Kakashi said, ending their eventful conversation.
Tia Dalma continued to smile.
Jack Sparrow peered nervously at the sky.
"Okay, okay, that's enough of that." he said turning around to see a woman in a frilly dress.
"Oh, Jacqui. Hell--" He was cut off by a slap.
She stormed off, grumbling something about how men are swine.
Another woman strolled to him.
"Taylor! I swear, I don't know her!" She did the same as the other woman, only this time with an assertive 'Hmph'.

"Not sure I deserved that..." Jack said, rubbing his red cheek.
"Ah! Gibbs! Joshamee!" Jack yelled aloud, nearing the pigpen.
He snorted, getting a nostril-full of mud and pig hair.
He coughed and sneezed. "ELIZABETH I'M COMING!" He shouted quickly, sitting up.
"Jack-- you're not--" He began, but Jack interrupted.
"You're in my crew now. Any questions?" He asked.
"Well, do ya have any crew right now?"
He pointed at Naruto and the rest of them.
"Well? None too shabby, huh?"
"Jack, that 'crew' is 3 strange looking children and a man with unusually white hair.
Wherever in Davy Jones' locker you found them, you best return them."
Naruto wasn't sure whether or not to take that as an insult.
"Gibs. Please." Jack pleaded.
"OH FINE." He said, loudly and unnecessarily.

Back on the ship, Tia Dalma, Jack, and Gibbs were underdecks, contemplating their next route, when Sasuke felt a gush behind him and ducked. A figure slid in front of him, turning around to face him. It looked like a hammerhead shark, in a sense, closely resembling Kisame, a member of the Akatsuki. Naruto was shocked at how Sasuke could do that. Dodging such a swift, unexpected attack surprised him.
Sasuke resumed fighting stance, anticipating another attack when he heard water splash loudly to the side of the ship.

He looked to his right, and saw a giant skeletal ship. The moon set, and Jack stormed out of the Hold. Except it wasn't Jack. "I sense there is something amiss." he said, grinning, his white bony face shining.
End Notes:
'Till next time.
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=10647