TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto : Pirates of the Caribbean by Roxas1432

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: Fun. PotC and Naruto.
Full speed aheead.
*Minor Language: Damn; hell; etc
Chapter notes: In response to the Admin's challenge.
It sounded fun.
Naruto slurped his ramen gratefully, and Sasuke groaned. "Can you hurry up? We need to get to the Land of Waves as soon as possible to go on this mission." Naruto whined pleadingly, because he didn't feel like going anywhere. It was another free gift from Ichiraku. He was just full of free ramen. Sakura whacked Naruto on the back of his head. "Hurry up! For god's sake!"

Kakashi sat on the edge of the bridge, waiting for Naruto and the others. He sighed, and turned the page. Usually, he was the one late.
"Probably a taste of my own medicine." he said to himself. He then looked into the distance, and saw Naruto coming, trailed by Sasuke and Sakura.
"About damn time." he groaned as they approached him.
"Sorry we're late. Naruto here can't get enough ramen."
"Ah, that's quite all right. I suppose there's nothing wrong with it. I've done the same thing before.
"Let's go." said Sasuke, almost mumbling. Kakashi followed the 3 Genin down the dirt path, still reading his book. He almost teared up reading it. It wasn't his usual X-rated material, but Obito's book. The one he was attached to for so many years that he gave to Kakashi as a gift before his untimely death.

"Sensei...what's this mission about?" Naruto asked.
Kakashi dogeared his page, and put the book in his leg holster.
"Well, we're returning to the Land of Waves because we're requested as bodyguards to make sure a shipment gets through," he stated.
"So...nothing about the bridge?"
"Naruto, Gato's dead. That wouldn't be a problem." Sakura said.
"I know, but still. What if another corrupt bastard lik--" Kakashi cut him off.
"Think like that and it will happen."
"What's our itinerary?" Sasuke inquired, changing the subject.
"As mentioned before, we're requested as bodyguards. Voyaging over the sea can have its' dangers, such as pirates. And were pirates to strike this said ship, many bad things could happen."
Sasuke nodded, taking that in.
"But why us?" Naruto asked.
"Because the Land of Waves is familiar with you."
Naruto remembered fighting Haku with Sasuke.
He remembered Sasuke taking hundreds of needles to his body.
He didn't want that to happen again.
He didn't want his rival to save him.
--
The Land of Waves looked as elegant as before, with the long bridge and big bustling town.
Sailing boats passed under the bridge, and Naruto collapsed on a bench atop the bridge.
"Kakashi Sensei, let's take a break. We've walked non-stop for a day."
Naruto coughed hoarsely, and hung his tongue out, hoping that the air would turn to water on his tongue.
Nonetheless, Naruto got up off the bench, and noticed that Kakashi wasn't paying attention to him. He was looking at the sky.
The birds flew gracefully, divebombing and swirling, casting off feathers around him.
"Uh...Sensei...let's go?"
"Oh, yeah, come on." he said.

They soon arrived at the end of the bridge, and Naruto saw a ship about the size of half the bridge itself. It was sleek black and shiny. He heard a voice from aboard.
"No, no, no. You are not doing that to my ship, or my precious rum."
"But...We need to move it off to fit the cargo."
"And just what makes you think I'll oblige?"
"Because...You're under Sannin(1) order."
"I don't give a damn about them."
"You don't have to..."
"Exactly my point, love."
The obviously agitated man got off the ship.
Naruto looked aboard, and saw a man with a red bandanna wrapped around his head.
He had black hair, a thin moustache, a vest with a belt around it and a white longsleeve shirt under it, his beads embroidering his hair. He was wearing brown baggy pants. He put on his pirate cap, and held his hands up as if he were drunk. He then saw Naruto.
"Aye, a lass. What would you need?"
Naruto looked at him, in an Are-you-serious expression.
"What are you in need of, lassie?"
Naruto stood still, and Sasuke decided to speak for him.
"So...are you the one who needs protection?"
"Protection? Are you kidding me?!" He laughed, stood on the rail of his ship and jumped off.
"I am the notorious captain Jack Sparrow, and I don't think I'll need any anytime soon."
Chapter end notes: Yeah. I seriously did that.
(1) Sannin: Disciples of the King of the land of Waves, who obviously have no name originality. xD