Naruto/mary-sue/OOC rants by Miko_Yami
Summary: a rant on things I dislike (yes that includes twilight)
Categories: Essays & Tutorials > Characterization Tutorials Characters: All, Itachi Uchiha, Sakura Haruno
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 6805 Read: 14112 Published: 28/04/11 Updated: 10/07/11

1. Explaining by Miko_Yami

2. Itachi by Miko_Yami

3. Sakura by Miko_Yami

Explaining by Miko_Yami

I really don’t know if Fanfiction.Net will allow this (I sure hope so)

How NOT to OOC Naruto characters!!!!

I feel that this important and must people seem to misjudge the fact that since they are making a Fan fiction they have the rights to make the characters OOC. No you don’t have the rights the characters don’t belong to you they belong to Masashi Kishimoto.

“But I put up a disclaimer,” Yeah I’ve noticed this which is all fine and dandy, I mean I understand you don’t own the characters. (I wish I could remember putting it as well)

Itachi: You should do it now that you remember.

Miko: Alright, I don’t own Naruto or any of the characters though I would love to own Itachi Uchiha.

I know a lot of you are thinking but its fan fiction. Fan-fiction so I can write the characters however I want but to be honest who reads fan fiction if the author destroys the characters. I mean would you guys read a story if Itachi became an utter romantic thinking of the girl all the damn time, or Sakura being all tomboy, gothic (for those who like that idea. How about Sakura being dumb or a money grubber?), or Shikamaru being stupid or Sasuke being hyper and energetic or Naruto being all emo and hating ramen. Fun dabbles but not a serious read. I’m not sure about you guys I read fan fiction to see the characters in different stories. I find that stories that keep the characters in character a much enjoy able read.

A lot of you people miss out on this so I’m here to give you my interrupting on how I see the Naruto characters. I haven’t read the Naruto series but a few chapters that have Itachi and I have hardly watched Naruto (again I’ve only watched parts with Itachi). I am now watching Naruto just to get the feel of the characters, so I’m going try to be accurate with them but this will be how I see the characters as is.

I will tell you how the Naruto characters normally turns out when people make him (the stuff that irritates me). I will then move on to how you can make the characters more in tune in with the characters. Stuff such as Itachi being emotionless and how to keep him emotionless, or Sakura being fan girl but still likeable. I mean so of you guys have interesting story ideas but OOCness all over making it a big stinker.

I have posted this on TONFA (The Original Naruto Fanfic Achieve) and have gotten people to asking me to read their and review story. In which I gladly did. I was aww struck by mean great writers…I’m letting people know I’m open for reading their story.

Itachi by Miko_Yami
Author's Notes:
How not to OOC Itachi Uchiha

How not to OOC Itachi Uchiha

As all my fans guess I’m in love with the this prince of darkness Itachi Uchiha –goes off in dream world-

Itachi: -/.- -sweat drop- Miko your guide?

Miko: right

Any way I have spent years drooling over him, when my friend first showed me him in Random Naruto online chat room I mean who wouldn’t dream of giving the sexy Uchiha a candy bar. After watching that short little bit of Itachi I pointed to Itachi and told my friend, I want him. Did I know much about him back then? No, but did that stop me from writing crappy fanfiction (or thinking of them XP). No I still did it, I made Itachi cry, I made him think of Yuki/Aya (Yuki’s name used to be Aya and she was such a Mary-sue but this isn’t about Aya). I can’t tell you how much OOCed Itachi, but I OOCed him pretty badly to the fact that I couldn’t call Itachi, Itachi. It was pretty bad but I’ve read good Itachi fanfictions that helped me in the right direction. I have read my fair share of bad fanfictions were people destroy Itachi’s personality and cut him into tiny pieces so it’s not Itachi. GRRRRRR. I have no idea where I’m going with this here are the rules for Itachi.

Itachi: the Disclaimer

Miko: I don’t own Itachi. Sadly but he owns my mind it lives in there…

1.       (spoiler) Itachi will never say I love you. I can’t tell you how much I love it when I hear Itachi say I love you.  Or I scream I love you to Sakura when she is leaving him (sarcasm). Itachi never said I love you, not in the anime any way or in the Manga. We are talking about a guy who killed his clan and tortured his little brother (Yeah it was all for peace kind of an odd way to get to peace) not once did I hear Itachi say I love you. To be honest with you guys Itachi would never say I love even in the AU world and truth be told I don’t think two year old Itachi used the word love so loosely so why would he do it at age twenty-one or any other age? Even as he was dying Itachi never said I love so why would he waste his breath saying it on an OC or another Canon (like Sakura if you are ItaXSaku explain to me why?). So yes keep away from Itachi using that word in fact don’t make him think about the word love. When I write my stories with Itachi he hardly even considers the fact that he loves Yuki. Why because in the anime/manga love should be foreign to him (or least it seemed that way). Keep love foreign I mean that’s the essences of Itachi Uchiha. So no Itachi fans he won’t confess his undying love for you are anybody else…

2.       Itachi is emotionless…-/.-. I’m surprised by how many fans write Itachi with emotion…well that slowed down quite a bit thank god, but still there are a few lingering fans. Itachi doesn’t cry, yeah he cried for Sasuke but that was when he was thirteen, not only that he only cried for his brother. Not his parents, not anybody else, his brother. So Itachi crying for anybody else seems ridicules, Itachi isn’t crying for Sakura (yeah that’s ever going to happen), Itachi isn’t crying over Yuki or any other OC, or canon character. It won’t happen, Itachi wont burst into tears because some Sakura fan decide Itachi wasn’t good for their little cherry blossom he won’t cry because Yuki is a total bitch and was rude to him. Or for you Yaoi fans, Itachi starts crying because Naruto died. Let’s get real, Itachi was shown emotionless when he first showed up and fought with an emotionless face and well he nearly died with an emotionless face. Another thing is don’t make him laugh, again we never really see him laugh so him laughing is will a hard thing to picture Itachi doing and no smiling. Did you know every time Itachi smiles a kitten dies and every time he laughs a whole bunch of puppies dies think about the animals next time you want to write Itachi with a smile or a laugh.

Itachi: -appears behind Miko with a Samurai sword-

Miko: -sweat drop begins running-

I’m going to tell everybody Itachi is difficult but making him show less emotion is who Itachi really is after all we never know what’s going on threw his head.

3.       So yeah some of you got Itachi’s emotionless personality right good for you…but there is one problem. You are making him show EMOTION!!!!!!!!!! Smirking constantly over how cute little Sakura is (yeah people some nimrod actually wasted her time doing that). Yes, people very good, for writing the word emotionless, expressionless and whatever word describes his emotionless self, very good, but that’s just a writing flaw. (Sorry if this one is coming off rude I’m trying to get back at nimrod that did this –twitch-. Let’s get back to a light note). Good job on writing Itachi emotionless but that word would be just a word if you don’t do it properly. So be careful on this one. Smirking and chuckling is an emotion and if used over and over again it loses it meaning, getting Itachi to smirk should be a very special moment when the leading female character says something the is funny, not “OMG, can I use people as human targets,” (That’s annoying because it’s over used)  I don’t think Itachi will smirk on this or chuckle lets be original and switch it up a beat. And making Itachi smirk should be very special moments when the characters connect so don’t use the word smirk so lightly cause in the end your giving him emotion.

4.       Itachi talking, then that would mean we would know what’s going on threw is head. (Miko: I’m constantly on his mind. Itachi and Itachi fan girls: -chase Miko with sharp objects-). I would say keep Itachi’s opinion to himself. He isn’t going to blurt out loud what’s he feeling or what’s he thinking. So I suggest you keep Itachi saying one liners or the famous Uchiha ‘hn’. Let’s face it fans, Itachi ever telling us what’s on his mind is like the world ending it’s not going to happen…remember (spoiler) it wasn’t Itachi who relived his whole propose to Sasuke it was Madara who explained Itachi’s real self. Could Madara be lying? I don’t see him as the lying type, but most probably.  All I’m saying, is I see Itachi as the type that will take secrets to his grave.  He is calm and kept to himself, the fact that Itachi’s thoughts are kept to himself there is no way in hell Itachi will tell anybody what’s on his mind. (Sakura: except for me because Itachi loves me, I mean I’m awesome gothic and so not a fan girl…Miko and Itachi: DEI!!!!!!!) As you can see giving that answer is annoying so no excuses. Don’t even make your OC see what’s going on threw his mind, that’s annoying and it kind of ruins the mystery around Itachi Uchiha.

5.       Itachi’s abilities, yes people have ooced Itachi’s abilities. Can you believe it? O.o, They either make him Edward like(ewww>.<) or  give him to many flaws that it makes no sense as to why he is the prodigy of the Uchiha clan…here’s my opinion on Itachi as god like as he is he sadly has human flaws but we have to make sure the flaws make sense. Itachi is a master on Genjutsu and that’s mind tricks correct? So Itachi would be good at things that messing with the mind. Checking out Itachi’s Stat’s guide Itachi doesn’t have much chakra, so there it is his flaw. Itachi knowing medical jutsu is not that high…this can also relate to the AU world Itachi is going to amazing on a lot of things why because he is the prodigy of the his clan, so things have to come naturally for him. What could be his weakness? Well he could get drunk quickly, or once again the Medical career is a field he can’t brush on. So we don’t want Itachi to become an Edward and we don’t want to be weak. This one’s all based on opinion so judge wisely when you are thinking about his weakness and strength.

6.       Back to Itachi being emotionless good job for you but one problem…HE CARES….why the hell will an emotionless man care about your OC (Itachi: Lots of reason -/.-). Miko: -sweat drop- -.-U Itachi: Thinking about Sakura Miko: Yeah –sweat drop- Ok Itachi does care about your character but will he show it? No not really, I mean he didn’t show he cared for Sasuke he kind of left him to get strong on his own. So yeah it’s possible for Itachi to care but he is foreign the love so showing that he cares will be foreign too. Not only that I think Itachi will test people to the best of their abilities. If they aren’t wasting their time and breath to save themselves why should he? The only time he probably will waste time and breath is if they have information on the Akatsuki. So be careful on this fact.

7.       Itachi’s loyalty (this contains spoiler watch out) A lot of you fans went crazy on this and I’m going to admit I did too, and made Itachi soft. (Soft like a Marshmallow: D–pokes Itachi- He is hard XD lol Itachi: I’m married to a pervert -.-U). Well taking into consideration why do I like Itachi? I like him for his cold hard personality that he had put up. I mean who doesn’t like the cold exterior Itachi has up? Then it hit me, Itachi never will show his loyalty to anybody else but the Akatsuki. Yeah his Loyalty is with Konoha but did we know that anybody but Itachi and Madara know that? No, so sorry fans we can’t make Itachi a soft marshmallow …but there are ways around it. What you may ask? Well they are settle ways such as him throwing in the word peace everyone in a while in a conversation so it’s noticeable on what he is thinking about. That’s settle right? After all we have no idea what’s going on threw his mind as I explained in number four it was never Itachi who reviled his thought process it was Madara and we don’t know if Madara is telling the truth or not. And coming from a second thought isn’t very smart either. We don’t know so getting Itachi to become this soft marshmallow and using that he like peace as an excuse isn't a bright idea.

8.       Itachi is Possessive or that’s how I see him. This isn’t really important but I feel it is after reading one story of how Itachi loved this girl so much but gave her away for her own happiness…my question was Itachi loves –strikes an odd posses O.o –twitch- How come he doesn’t love me? Itachi: You’re an idiot Miko:-glare- but my second question was why? Why would Itachi care about someone else’s happiness and openly admit it too? Putting logic into the making Itachi was born into the Uchiha clan so he had a silver spoon in his mouth right? So why would he give up something so easily to another man? He can ask for things and it comes on a silver platter right? So giving up on a girl for her happiness wouldn’t come reasonable for him not only that he has girls begging on their knees for him so why would he let want one girl go it would seem unreasonable right? (Itachi: Right? Right? Right? Miko: -glare shut-up- go kill a kitten or something Itachi: -grabs a rubber mallet chases Miko-) After that small Mockery from Itachi (a bit ooc if you ask me =]) I was explaining I see Itachi more as the Possessive type the type that dare I say it see girls more like property then girls…would Itachi openly show that he his jealous? No, (haven’t you guys learned anything) he would probably sulk in a corner somewhere glaring daggers at the guy or roughly grabbing the girl to show the person who owns the girl…so yeah he treat who ever like a toy or anybody like a toy. Why? Because they “belong” to him. No Itachi isn’t going to wrap his arm around the girl and kiss her possessively in front of everybody that’s reveling weakness, so no to that idea but Itachi moving a bit closer to her when guys are looking could happen. Jealousy is cute, but be careful with Itachi…

9.       Itachi is not a cold hearted killer that every thinks he is. No Itachi supports peace (Once again, this is what we heard from Madara). When he was fighting Kakashi noticed he backed out of the fight and remember he didn’t fight Jiraiya when Itachi could fight him and win. Itachi isn’t much of a fighter nuff said. That doesn’t mean he is coward, Itachi just doesn’t like to fight, so when you do put him through a fight make it one that seems reasonable. I don’t really have much to say on this subject except he isn’t a cold blood killer but he does keep that appearance so try keeping that appearance as well.

10.   Itachi being teased or talked down upon let’s get real on this one as well. Itachi is a guy who killed his clan and who is extremely intelligent. So why would he allow someone to tease him (let’s face it people we all hate being tease and so do the cold hearted Uchihas). Itachi won’t let the person walk away thinking they won…I think he will let them walk away pretty scared that they messed with him. (This section is going to be directed towards the characters you guys pair him up with). “Hey emo-boy what don’t you cry in your little corner huh,” Itachi would probably stare at her (or him if you guys like Yaoi) like the person is crazy then give them the famous Uchiha glare to scare them off. So yeah Itachi is a scary guy and to allow someone to talk to him that way is stupid, instead of trying to find a way for Itachi to react to that lets avoid it completely. “Yes, would you like to point anything else like why is the sky blue” Okay stop it. God that’s annoying. If you want your character/Canon character to argue with Itachi then make it seem like it’s flirting I do it. Itachi says one little thing to tick Yuki off and she off at him. All the while Itachi is emotionless and saying small things to keep the argument going. He loves fighting with her because her thought process his kind of wacked up. Avoid the childish cliché such as “Yes, would you like to point anything else like why is the sky blue” why would Itachi care about that saying in the first place and what brought that expression did he point out the obvious. Then why did he, as we all know Itachi doesn’t talk much so he isn’t going to point out the obvious he is going to leave you to figure out the obvious for yourself so no fights that seem unreasonable. This next half is going to people who write AU’s if Itachi’s father is alive there is no way in hell Itachi would be scared of him. Think about Itachi killed his clan at age thirteen, so why be scared of his father in the AU world. I think Itachi would have equal footing with his father if not more. His father and him will argue but more of a settle arguments like a business meeting and Itachi will lose sometimes and win others.

Well thank you fans for listening to me on this. Truth be told Itachi is probably one of the most difficult characters to make a romance story off of but once the hang of him it comes pretty easily. If you guys have any questions feel free to ask I won’t bite. I promise.

I’m truthfully surprised on how many reviews and request I got on this…am I excited yes, I’m very excited and honored to be reading some of your guys stories XD and will read them and review, I love giving reviews and getting them  (who doesn’t?). As for the request it might take time but I will get to all of them, I’m kind of happy I got request in the first place. I’ will try to get to each request but I want to make sure when I do a guide I actually get their personalities right and not BSing you guys. So yea request XD.

Remember every time Itachi smiles a kitten dies, think of the kittens and don’t make Itachi smile.

-Deadly aura comes from behind Miko-

Itachi: Dei Miko

Miko:-Miko runs- thanks for the great review and I will read all your stories and give you opinion and I hope this Itachi guide helped you out…

Sakura by Miko_Yami

How Not To OOC Sakura Haruno

As most of you guys have guessed I hate Sakura Haruno, I absolute despise her, and (I’m probably going get rate low for bashing on her). I still find no point to her in the Naruto series but she is part of the Naruto cast and there for deserves a Guide and many untalented Sakura fans have OOCed or Mary-Sued Sakura. What I mean by Mary-Suing Sakura is giving her big boobs so they beat Tsunada’s breast size and or changing her personality completely so it’s more to your liking then Masashi Kishimoto.  As for the Sakura haters you make her that average slutty female that really shows people lack of creativity.  I have a whole pet peeve dedicating to Sakura OOCness(- Sakura fan girl walks in- Sakura fan: read this story it’s really good.  –Miko reads story turns towards girl- Miko: How old was Sakura when she graduated college? Sakura fan: At age 16 but that’s because she’s really smart. Miko:…-.-Okay why is Itachi obsessing over her and why does everybody like her? Sakura fan: Because she is really pretty and isn’t fan girl for Sasuke and hello she is gothic that should scare everybody away and she is super cool and can do everything with ease and everybody she is already head doctor and she didn’t even have to try oh yeah Itachi feels sorry her because her parents hate her. Miko: sounds like a Mary-sue…Why the hell is Itachi describing the Kiss?!?! O.o –vain twitch- Sakura fan girl: Don’t you know Itachi’s in love with Sakura after all everybody boy is attracted is gothicness Miko:-twitch- I think its retard Sakura fan girl: don’t like don’t read, it’s my story after all and I can do whatever I want Miko: -grabs chain saw again-  Itachi:-struggling to Keep Miko down- Sakura fan: Ita-kun why are you with that flamer who doesn’t know how to read and is completely rude to us amazing writers that can make Sakura a completely awesome. I brought her to be with you. Mary-sue Sakura: -touches Itachi’s arm- leave that nimrod alone. Miko: -gets out of Itachi’s grasp- DON’T YOU DARE TOUCH HIM -Miko chases fan girls- Itachi: she’ll be back within the next hour.) Yep that whole little pet peeve was dedicated to Sakura OOCness because nobody realizes you can OOC Sakura Haruno

Itachi: Disclaimer…

Sakura: Miko doesn’t own me…

Miko:….See getting the characters

1.      SAKURA IS NOT IN THE AKATSUKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This should be short and simple really but I feel need to defend this argument, every time people put her in the Akatsuki. I repeat in the same capitalization overexertion that I must put up SAKURA IS NOT IN THE AKATUSKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why do people even bother to put her in the Akatsuki they are just OOCing her or making her into your own OC…Why is it OOCing her? Well one because this messes with Sakura loyalty (I will go into father detail on this on number three). Two because have you guys seen the Akatsuki level of power Itachi is 35.5(<<---That level of power is incredible he is one of the strongest in all of the Akatsuki beside leader) and Hidan is 31.1 (that’s the lowest I could find) Sakura power level was 28.5 that’s not very strong for the Akatsuki. And once again this Sakura’s loyalty in which will all be explained, I can’t stress enough SAKURA ISN’T IN THE AKATSUKI. For those of you who want her in the Akatsuki make your own OC it’s not that hard really. I mean spoiler alert, Sakura was begging Sasuke to stay she’ll help him with his revenge as long as he stays in Konoha. Now will she leave for the Akatsuki when some cute Akatsuki members ask her? NO! And no double Spy Itachi is already doing it. Another spoiler Sakura begs Sasuke to come back, but Sasuke asks her to kill Karin, Sakura tries to trick him. So No she loves her village too much to betray them for the Akatsuki. And for those who like the crack couple SakuraXAkutsuki make it an AU. It’s more believable because its alternate universe and Sakura with the Akatsuki could happen because there is no loyalty.

2.      I’m going to start with something simple and that would be Sakura’s personality. Sakura goes through three personalities throughout the Naruto series. With her personality comes with her age. Sakura first goes through a quiet and not that confident, to complaining and whining and more out loud with her thoughts, then to strong and confident. To keep Sakura in character is to understand the age the personality she goes through. When Sakura was in grade school she was unconfident it took her awhile to say what was in her mind…that doesn’t mean she pushed people around in third grade she was one to be pushed around herself. She was pretty sweet back then and looked up to Ino sometimes going as far as comparing herself to her best friend. This personality should be pretty easy for people to write think shy unconfident like and you have her personality. But she is still smart. Next is her Pre-Shippuden and probably her most obnoxious personality, (well in my opinion), Sakura complains very loudly if doesn’t like something sometimes she complains about Naruto. She cry’s (A typical girly thing) when people are dying, you can’t have her strong ass female when she was twelve nor can you have her crying over every little detail. She knew how to handle Ino who called her a “billboard brow” and didn’t cry so don’t make her cry if your OC called her “billboard brow” if anybody calls her “billboard brow”. She’ll probably punch your OC or anybody (except for a few characters she cannot punch because they are stronger then her. Example Sasuke calling her “billboard brow” (virtually impossible) Sakura will get upset that her crush called her that). Then we have her Shippuden personality, which is still annoying (again my opinion), she is much stronger, she has strength and a bit more of a personality (my opinion) she fights for what she believes in but still has the temper. Again I repeat just because Sakura has all this strength and “Power”, the Akatsuki will not be interested in her nor will she be asking to be with them. Even now she isn’t slutty she wasn’t throwing herself on every boy that crossed her path. Be careful on her personality, yes  I hate her but still respect her as a character turning her in a cardboard cutout slut is rude to the author turning her into a Goth who hates everybody but your favorite characters is being rude as well because once again is not your personal OC.

3.      Sakura’s loyalty (Itachi and Sakura: About time Miko: -.- Don’t touch him Sakura).  Well Sakura has one loyalty like most Naruto characters it belongs to Konoha. Her going into the Akatsuki is just pulling shit out of your ass (please excuse me). Spoiler, Sakura pretend she was going to kill Karin but in the end she has no hope for Sasuka, meaning even with her old crush/best friend she cared about Konoha and Naruto. Naruto (the show) was all about the “Will of Fire” which in basic means loyalty to who you are and your friends. Sakura has a lot of friends in Konoha, she respects and loves her friends more then she loves a random Akatsuki member that thinks she is “Cute” (I  quota cute because the Akatsuki will never call somebody cute.) or have interest in her. Sakura won’t think I love them so much I will run away with them and forget about stupid Konoha. Sakura would not do that. If you are a fan of the crack couple AkaXSaku then make it AU. Sakura loves Konoha and her friends she will not betray them. And no double spy, Itachi is already doing it. Any way good luck with this. Sakura’s loyalty is like everybody else in Konoha so it should be easy.

4.      Inner-Sakura, I know this will surprise some of you Sakura fans, but Inner-Sakura is not a voice in her head…Fans: O.o What?! Miko: Let me explain in simpler trims, remembers Lizzie McGuire, how they had her and then her cartoon self, how she would voice a different opinion then what the cartoon character put out. That cartoon character was her personal thoughts in other words her inner-Lizzie…Starting to make the realization here. In the end Lizzie’s personal opinion on boys, and school. If she didn’t like something she kept he mouth shut or voiced a different opinion then what she thought (unlike Sakura who is constantly complaining but still they are both annoying), this is the same with Inner-Sakura. Example is in the third episode Naruto is planning revenge for Kakashi being late, Sakura tells Naruto not to do it, but Inner is scream “Chaa do it,”. She didn’t have a conversation with herself; it was just what she was thinking. She never had a conversation with herself in the Anime/Manga why do it your fanfic? And another thing don’t give Inner-Sakura a name Inner is not a voice it’s just her personal thoughts so why name it. I feel that’s just installing your own OC into her. Another fact about Sakura is that Sakura stops having Inner-Sakura as she grows older, because her opinions are expressed out loud. Once again Inner-Sakura is not a voice in Sakura’s head, she can’t have a conversation with it and nor does it have a name, Inner-Sakura is just her personal thoughts. In the end we can make an obnoxious Disney T.V. series with her maybe it will be popular with the little snot nose kids (they can watch anything).

5.      Sakura’s body really I can’t believe I actually have to waste breath explaining this because if you guys have read/watched the Manga/Anime then it should be obvious that Sakura has no figure. She has a twelve year boy’s body, she is as flat as her billboard brow, (Miko: LOL :D I just made a pun, Itachi: That was cold -.- Say you’re sorry Miko: Fine Sorry Sakura fans and Sakura, Itachi: Very good -.-)Any way Sakura has no figure maybe a small figure but let’s not exaggerate with her figure say has giving her big boobs and large ass…and making her large forehead disappear. Yeah that’s not Sakura that’s you personalizing Sakura in your own liking. I’m not spending too long on this only thing you need to do is check Manga/Anime of her not a fan drawn picture. A picture by Masashi Kishimoto because he knows how he wants Sakura. So yeah no big boobs, no big ass, just an average body but think about who is getting all the boys in Naruto right now Sakura because she is “Kind” and “Sweet”. So yeah….

6.      Sakura’s ability/Talent, Sakura’s ability and talent should be easy for people. She is smart but not super smart. I mean she is book smart but there is a difference between book smart and street smart. I’m not saying you can give her one or another but you have to smart with it (Miko: Another Pun :D Itachi: Your pathetic -.-) you can’t make her  ridiculously smart both on the street and in books limitations. Example Sakura is into medicine and The Ninja way, so she isn’t going to be smart with Ninja weapons like TenTen (an under developed character) so why make her super smart. I think get so her ACT scores are high but not beating Sasuke or Shikamaru in ACT scores. Sakura is also strong her strength is somewhat her trade mark could she beat an Akatsuki member…It’s a deabltable but I’m going to say no Why because she defeated Sasori with Chiyo’s help so she couldn’t really beat the Akatsuki member. Any way Sakura’s ability aren’t stupid she is smart,  she isn’t slutty or has no friend, she has tons of friends and my best bet is she is still a virgin. So Sakura’s talents aren’t above and beyond and they aren’t average/below average. Think about her Talents/Skills and you will have her perfect ability. For the AU world it’s common to put Sakura as a doctor, something that I can, but they make her a doctor with in a year making her top surgeon who can heal anybody and anything. That’s a ridicules right there if anybody have study to become a doctor, it takes a while my cousin who is now a surgeon, it took him years to become a surgeon, just this year he can finally move to a different hospital on his own without someone telling him where to work. That’s not how it works and Sakura’s schedules is not going to be open when ever her friends need her(though her personality is running to save her friends no matter what) but you have to understand she becoming a doctor is extremely difficult and let’s make it realty that Sakura will have difficulty, it’s not going to come easy. I know I am making a big deal on this but if everything comes easy for Sakura you get reviews but if make my OC have everything come easy I get flamed and called a Mary-Sue, I see no difference between what  my OC and Sakura who has everything come easy. What I am trying to say is Sakura already has her faults and ability if you guys remember that little sketch where Tsunada is teaching Sakura how to fight, Sakura is not doing so well she is actually failing but of course with practice she gets better, so yeah practice makes perfect so no looking at an extremely difficult math problem, with ease remember in chunning exam she saw them difficult herself.  Tell me Sakura fans what is one reason why you like her because she isn’t prefect so don’t go Mary-suing her to your  liking, cause once you that you  have no leg to stand on when you claim you  like her.

7.      Sakura is not, slutty annoying yeah, but not slutty,  a bitch, Hell ya. But not a slut as much as we Anti-Sakura would like her to be she isn’t. Give her some respect she isn’t your character to make the cardboard cutout slut (one of my pet peeves, it’s really just a lack of creativity). No Sakura hasn’t slept with every guy around and I see her more as the type that likes to wait for the right guy before she loses her virginity to just anybody that’s “cute” and I quote “cute” because not all of us like Sakura, certainly not all the males are going to like Sakura like the not like everybody is going to hate her (I will go further details later about this). Once again I repeat Sakura is not a slut but don’t make her one. It’s rude to the Masashi Kishimoto himself. Also don’t stereo type Sakura, it’s rude, I meaning put her gothic when she clearly isn’t, is just plain stupid and leaning towards putting her into the OC category (basically a Mary-Sue). Sakura isn’t Gothic she isn’t going to have piercings all over her face (yeah somebody acutely did that; I was on the floor laughing for half an hour). Nor is she preppy so she is going to over use the word like, she didn’t in the Anime. Truth be told Sakura is just Sakura, in my opinion annoying but still, she can walk around the mall enjoy shopping, probably geek over Harry Potter (I do Harry Potter is awesome. Itachi and Sakura: Sweat drop). Warning just because you like something doesn’t mean Sakura is going to like it, and most likely not heard of in the Ninja world. So know stereotyping Sakura because you are part of the Emo crew, or you think you are Gothic so Sakura has to be Gothic too and where black (She wears red, that clashes with her hair pretty badly). So know stereotyping Sakura whether you like her or hate her.

8.      Sakura is a FANGIRL!!!!! An honest to god fangirl,, I mean her whole the thing about her was that she was a fangirl for Sasuke. I mean you can , let her get over Sasuke, but not to the point where she hates him. That’s not Sakura. Sakura’s whole personality in the first season is just fan girling over Sasuke she hardly grows a personality till like the second season. But yes Sakura is a fangirl she isn’t overly obsessive like Karin but she still screams his name when she is rooting for him getting better or beating Naruto. Sakura is actually a refreshing fangirl. Why? Because she is not a slutty cardboard cutout fangirl that goes chasing anything that has a penis. That is one thing I like about her -Everybody faints- Miko: I know I know but she just proves to people that you can be a fangirl and un-slutty admit people you are tired of her, she her-self is a Mary-Sue. But yes Sakura is fangirl. My question for Sakura fans is why; do you like Sakura half her personality is fangirling over Sasuke. The first words coming out of her mouth is “Did you see that Sasuke,” yeah her little crush for Sasuke turns out to be more caring for Sasuke but that’s the thing. Yeah, she can get over him but her hating him is not possible not only that, she is a fangirl. You can’t make her a non-Fangirl for Sasuke it doesn’t make sense does it? Any way Sakura is a fangirl, not a slutty fangirl, not a stupid fangirl just a plain simple fangirl XD. Keep her that way.

9.      Sakura’s past, Sakura has a pretty simple past she is the only one on team seven that has parents that never show up in team seven. Her parents are important part for her personality, why because they aren’t ninja’s. Did you know Sakura originally became a ninja to get closer to Sasuke? (Kind of makes you want to keep her as a fan girl right?). I have read plenty of stories where Sakura has more tragic past then Naruto and Sasuke. My question why? I mean you can give her tragic past but no abusive parents, her parents were shown as loving people but dying because they got in the middle of a war believable or car accident if you want her to be in the AU world. But don’t make Sakura Emo because of that it’s just stupid. I’m not going to spend too long on this cause I can see some exceptions with Sakura’s past just keep it simple because it is Sakura and you will be OOCing her if you gave her a tragic past.

10.  People’s thoughts on Sakura and Sakura’s thoughts on them: From what I have learned, people have a tendency of getting all their favorite character like or hate Sakura when some of them aren’t the case. Naruto hating Sakura all the sudden because you don’t like her is just plain stupid. Or Itachi loving Sakura because you like Itachi and he sees her as a “quite” fan girl. (There should be other Quit fan girls I mean look at Hinata). I mean just because you like a character doesn’t give you the right to make them Hate/Like Sakura. I mean I hate Sakura she is a bitch but when I’m writing Finding Out. I’m going to get Kakashi to still look at her as student because that’s what Masashi Kishimoto originally had what people think of her. I mean I hate Sakura a lot but still everybody already has their thoughts on her. I mean Naruto has crush on her will protect her along with Lee. Sasuke will find her annoying, so no automatic love. Please keep reading Naruto and try to figure out of everybody’s relationship with each other.

I have read tons of really bad Sakura fanfics where Sakura is no longer Sakura she is a Mary-Sue. Sakura is not our personal OC I know it’s easy to take an already made character and make her your own but it’s like you’re saying, I don’t like this character I can make her better. You really don’t have a leg to stand on when your explaining to me why you like Sakura. Sorry it took so long with Sakura I still have editing to do.

This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=10344