Naruto's Little Love Story by prettypup
Summary: This part of my series "Little Love Stories" there's one for each character! This one is told by Naruto!
Categories: General Fiction Characters:
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Little Love Stories
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 251 Read: 1401 Published: 13/05/07 Updated: 13/05/07
Naruto's Little Love Story by prettypup
Author's Notes:
Yeah...I think you get it I don't own Naruto....
This story is narrated by Naruto incase anyone's confused...ok
(incase you didn't read my author's note, the narrator is Naruto, NOT ME!)

I am in love with Sakura! I am in love with her beauriful soft pink hair and her emerald green eyes..ah..BUT SHE'S IN LOVE WITH BIG BUSHY-BROW! NO FAIR! I AM SO MUCH BETTER LOOKING THAN HIM! You wouldn't believe it... today I went to try to tell Sakura I love her, and she was making out with LEE! BUSHY BROW!!!
****************************************
(2 hours earlier)

I'm going to tell Sakura I love her! I know last time I tried I tripped on a ladybug and tumbled into her, and she yelled at me, "NARUTO YOU CLUMSY WIERDO WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING! CHA!", but that won't happen this time! I'm going to watch my step! There's Sakura's house! *knock knock* Hmmm...I wonder if she's home? *knock knock...KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!!!!!* This is annoying! Where is she! Oh, the door's unlocked...I'll just go in and take a look around...hey what's that...*sakura and lee are making out on the couch* WOAH! *passes out*

*****************************************
ISN"T THAT SAD! When I woke up Sakura was all like, "NARUTO WHY ARE YOU IN MY HOUSE!" So I said "WHY ARE YOU MAKING OUT WITH LEE HE IS SO FREAKING UGLY!" so then she gave me some lame speech about how true beauty is inside...but like, inside are guts and those don't look too pretty either so what's wrong with her... Well, bye, I'm going to go ask Hinata why she's always stalking me and stuff....
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=4712