TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto's Little Love Story by prettypup

[Reviews - 4]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Yeah...I think you get it I don't own Naruto....
This story is narrated by Naruto incase anyone's confused...ok
(incase you didn't read my author's note, the narrator is Naruto, NOT ME!)

I am in love with Sakura! I am in love with her beauriful soft pink hair and her emerald green eyes..ah..BUT SHE'S IN LOVE WITH BIG BUSHY-BROW! NO FAIR! I AM SO MUCH BETTER LOOKING THAN HIM! You wouldn't believe it... today I went to try to tell Sakura I love her, and she was making out with LEE! BUSHY BROW!!!
****************************************
(2 hours earlier)

I'm going to tell Sakura I love her! I know last time I tried I tripped on a ladybug and tumbled into her, and she yelled at me, "NARUTO YOU CLUMSY WIERDO WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING! CHA!", but that won't happen this time! I'm going to watch my step! There's Sakura's house! *knock knock* Hmmm...I wonder if she's home? *knock knock...KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!!!!!* This is annoying! Where is she! Oh, the door's unlocked...I'll just go in and take a look around...hey what's that...*sakura and lee are making out on the couch* WOAH! *passes out*

*****************************************
ISN"T THAT SAD! When I woke up Sakura was all like, "NARUTO WHY ARE YOU IN MY HOUSE!" So I said "WHY ARE YOU MAKING OUT WITH LEE HE IS SO FREAKING UGLY!" so then she gave me some lame speech about how true beauty is inside...but like, inside are guts and those don't look too pretty either so what's wrong with her... Well, bye, I'm going to go ask Hinata why she's always stalking me and stuff....