TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Simple Rivalry by Squeakyai

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Chapter 4
“You’ve got to be kidding me. I’m not playing that.”

“Aww come on Sasuke. It’ll be fun!”

Sasuke was calm as he glared at the teen attached to him with even more ferocity. But on the inside he was caught between a rock and a hard place. Part of him was coming up with all the logical reasons why it would be a bad idea. The other part of him was only thinking of how fun it would be to have the teen strip in front of him. As I said: rock and a ‘hard place’. “Exactly what part of thatcounts as ‘fun’?” luckily for Sasuke his logical side was currently in charge.

“Oh that’s right, I forgot that your type of fun involves sitting around all day saying ‘hn’ and glaring at people.” Naruto retorted sardonically.

“hn.” Sasuke replied with a smirk. “Pick another game.”

“No! Tell me why you won’t play!” Naruto demanded. “And don’t say ‘because it’s not fun’. You and I both know that’s a dumb excuse.” Naruto’s stern expression changed to a manipulative smirk as he thought of something that could put him in control of the argument. “Unless you’re too scared to. That could be why you won’t tell me your actual excuse. ‘Cause, seriously, we both know that ‘it’s not fun’ is too lame of a reason to stop you from doing something. Admit it; you’re scared of the challenge. It’s understandable, after all, it would be very undignified if you lose. Not only for the simple fact that youUchiha Sasuke, lost to me Uzumaki Naruto. But because you’d be but naked along with it!” Naruto beamed, proud of his little speech.

“Baka, you just want to see me naked.” Both of them were shocked by the unexpected response. ‘Where the crap did that come from?’
Naruto’s face grew red and his mouth opened and closed as he tried to find a reply. After a wile of gaping is brain came up with a response. “You sure you don’t what to see me naked?” He retorted.

“Baka, you’re the one insisting on this game and I’m the one saying it’s stupid and in no way fun. How you pieced that together as me wanting to see you naked is beyond me.

“Well, it’s the same as the theory that defensive people are people that have something to hide.”
“Ok, then why are you insisting that we play this game so badly?”

“ ‘Cause it’s fun!” The blond grinned. “Both the game and arguing with you!”

“Think of something else. I will not lower myself to that level.”

“Sheesh, it’s just strip poker.” Naruto muttered mulling over other games but couldn’t find one that worked for him. “I got nothing; you?”

Suddenly his eyes lit up as an idea presented itself to him. “Let’s spar!”

“Dobe, did you forget that we're tied together? That only gives us around a foot of space between us.”

“So! That makes it all the more fun!”

Sasuke stared incredulously at the grinning blond boy before him.

“That is, unless you’re scared that you can’t beat me in up-close combat!”

Sasuke sent Naruto a sharp glare for playing that card again while mentally kicking himself for letting it work. “Fine. But we’re only using taijutsu, and the person who manages to successfully pin the other wins.

"You’re on teme!" without any warning Naruto darted off towards the training grounds, once again dragging Sasuke behind him.

He had to agree with Naruto: This was proving to be a challenge and he was actually enjoying it. He was currently blocking a rapid progression of punches jabs kicks and so on. Panting heavily he tried to keep up with Naruto’s seemingly limitless amount energy. There was no way to jump a way for a break and no time to be strategic; the winner was simply whoever was quickest. 'I need to think of something. I can’t last forever and Naruto isn't slowing down at all.'

A plan quickly formed in his mind. It had a 79 percent chance of working but it would have to do. Not wasting anytime, Sasuke maneuvered them untill Naruto was in the perfect spot. His eyes glinted with victory causing Naruto’s actions to pause in surprise and fear. He didn’t pause long but it was all the time Sasuke needed.

Naruto’s eyes widened and in a flash he found his back pressed firmly to a tree; sandwiched between it and the smug raven haired teen. He went to move his hands, gasping when he realized they were held to the tree by the wire connecting them and the pail hand it was attached to.

Sasuke’s smirk grew along with his smugness.

‘Get in control of yourself, you haven tone yet.’ He told himself. And he hadn’t: The blond teen could easily escape.

He still needed to psyche him out.

Sasuke leaned in, breathing in his ear causing him to squirm and his breathing to increase. “It looks like I won.” He stated his voice husky. pausing before adding what would put him in control: “I kind of like this position.”

“Wah! S-sasuke?” the blond stammered. His face was red and disbelief clouded his eyes.

Sasuke let out a low sinister chuckle. “What do you think Naruto?” he asked practically purring the other boy’s name.

“Think about what?” He was obviously out of it.

“What do you think about this position?” he elaborated, softly grinding his hips against the blond’s to make it clear what he meant.

Naruto let out a small surprised squeak, provoking another sinister laugh from Sasuke.

Deciding to push his luck; Sasuke trailed butterfly kisses up Naruto’s neck up to his ear. “Are you going to answer my question?”

“N-no”

Sasuke analyzed Naruto’s face, surprised to find that lust now clouded his eyes rather than confusion.

This was enough to make Sasuke crack.

He crashed lips against Naruto’s causing a startled sound to emerge from the teen’s lips. Sasuke wasted no time in slipping his tongue into Naruto’s now opened mouth. His free hand slipped beneath the clothing on Naruto’s hips causing another shocked squeak. Naruto tried unsuccessfully to wiggle his way out of the raven’s grasp, but his efforts only caused Sasuke to press harder.

“Sasuke…”he moaned as Sasuke’s mouth skillfully licked over Naruto’s collarbone.

An equally skilled hand roamed up Naruto’s chest teasing Naruto into another moan.

Naruto once again tried to push away. “Not here” he breathed.

“Why not?” Sasuke asked not really caring as his hand worked to undo Naruto’s pants. He was simply wearing way too much cloths for Sasuke’s taste.

“We’re going to get caught.” He replied sternly.

“All the more fun.” He cooed sadistically.

He trapped Naruto’s lips in another passionate kiss that was this time reciprocated.

Naruto grunted into the kiss, freeing his hands and entangling them into his hair.

“That’s more like it.” Sasuke smirked.
Chapter end notes: sorry, I’m not very good at fight scenes so I skipped over it.