TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Rise of the Fallen Organization by NinjaGirl415

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +

    Zetsu gazed upon the corpse of Sasori, lying there face down, showing only the back of his flat spiky red hair (As if there weren’t enough characters with spiky hair to begin with). 

   “So, this is Sasori’s true form, eh?  This is his secret to his immortality, a puppet body?  Hmm—looks like his immortality became his own downfall”, the black Zetsu commented. 

“I found it!” shouted the masked fellow on the opposite side of Zetsu.  “I found the ring Zetsu-san!”  He slips the Akatsuki ring off the dead puppet master’s finger, and looked at with excitement. 

   “Wow Zetsu-san, do you think I’ll finally be an official Akatsuki member now?” he asked in a happy cheery voice, which came off as kind of annoying.        “You ignorant kid!  It’s not that simple!” the black Zetsu snapped, “There is more to joining the Akatsuki than getting the ring.”    

 “It’ll be alright,” said white Zetsu, “Tobi is a good boy.” 

  Zetsu watches Tobi, as Tobi flips the ring into the air, and drops it down a large crack.  Tobi frantically reaches for it, but gets his head stuck in the process, while Zetsu just stood there, rolling his eyes at the poor fool.     

  “Come Tobi!” black Zetsu ordered, “Let’s go and retrieve Deidara,” and he began to walk away without Tobi. 

    “W-wait Zetsu-san, I’m stuck!” Tobi whined, so he sat there struggling, and wiggled his bottom in an awkward manner.  Then Tobi finally got on his feet and pulled, and pulled, until he finally got his head and the ring out of the crack, and went on his way. 

    A few moments later, while walking through the forest, Tobi and Zetsu came across a separate arm with a blue Akatsuki ring on the index finger.  It also appeared to have a mouth on the palm of the hand, with a long tongue hanging out of it.  Then Tobi picks up the arm.  “Whoa, looks like they got Deidara too Zetsu-san,” said Tobi. 

     “Unhand the arm you filthy bastard!” shouted a voice behind the tree by Tobi.  Tobi lifts his head up to see a man with one arm, and long blond hair with a ponytail at the top, and bangs covering up the left part of his face.  It was none other than Deidara, he stood there looking down angrily at Tobi (apparently, he was NOT amused).  “What do you think you’re DOING?” asked Deidara putting his fist on his hip.

  Tobi didn’t know whether to answer the blond, or not say anything at all, so he changed the subject instead.  “Wow, you got messed up real good there Deidara, are you okay?” 

     But Deidara only answered with a "You're-dead-meat" look on his face.  Then he pulled the orange-masked ninja onto the ground, and started strangling him with his legs.  “Suffocation!!!” shouted the blond, he locked his feet around Tobi’s throat as hard as he could, but Tobi just kept struggling.

  “How can this guy still be breathing?!” Deidara thought to himself as Tobi lied there helplessly. 

  “Dei, let him go”, said Zetsu firmly, and Deidara unlocked his legs around Tobi’s neck. 

  “Zetsu, why’d you have to bring him along?” Deidara demanded. 

  “He’s the only one we have left to replace Sasori with!  Besides, he’s been very eager to join us ever since he became a subordinate.” 

  “Well, why does there always have to be replacements?  Just LOOK at this guy!” the blond pointed out while Tobi responded with a wave.  

  “Well, until further notice… he’s your new partner”, said Zetsu pushing Tobi in front of him.

  “WHAT?!” said Deidara.    

  “Now you two get along well alright?” Zetsu said before turning away and laughing. 

  Tobi began to face his new partner.  “Oh boy, looks like we’re going to be new teammates from now on, Deidara-senpai!” Then Deidara turned away and said under his breath, “I HATE you Zetsu…”