TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


MEcHAnIcAL HEaRt by IDK

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: =3 thanks for reviewing! I know the prologue was a little short, so sorry about that! ^^"
Any of you know how to erase a chapter? Not the whole story?
And do you guys know how to check our reviews at adultfanfiction.net? O.o
disclaimer: I own everything. =3 And has posted this on other sites. x3 I thank all the imagination I got to all the authors out there!! *peace sign* ^^

JOIN THE DARK SIDE, WE STILL HAVE COOKIES!
...(and Yaoi)...

Chapter One:
“Don’t love anything too much,
It will eventually disappoint you.”
~Mr. Nimbus, from:
“Wizards in Waverly Place”

07/09/09
THURSDAY, exactly 11:44 PM
I awoken the next morning as myself and no trace of the robotic actions of last night, as I readied myself for the answers of the night before, I tried to find my pulse.
I pressed on my chest on the left side to see if I could feel anything, even a small thumping. I felt no such motion. I gasped as I found a small but steady and soft, silent beating on my neck which I was pressing on quite hard. I chocked slightly when I tried to feel a more hard and couragous thumping and settled with my wrist instead. In the back of my mind I heard a small click that barely audible, I paid no notice to it, thinking that it was nothing.
It was barely there and I wouldn’t have felt it if it wasn’t for the fact of me pressing down on my wrist so tightly that my nails cut through my skin and into my pink human flesh and fresh red blood came out quickly surrounding the scratch marks. I didn’t notice this until my arm was completely covered in blood and for some odd reson that even today I could not understand, I didn’t stop or hesitate to press more…and so I did. Now the click came back into my mind at full force and I noticed slightly that I was out of my body and looking down at it instead of inside it. I contemplated that the click had meant that my robotic side has gone off and silently noted to pay more attention to clicks going off in my head in the near future, if I had one that is.
My wrist and all the way down my elbow was soaking with bright red fresh blood. My nails and whole left hand was still deeply pressed down hard on my one risk. As I felt my nails grow faster and longer, I wonder how long exaclty have I been doing this and looked at the new blood as my nails cut through my own arm with my longer than normal fingernails. I saw my own blood turn black right before my eyes; I watch blankly as another new layer covered my arms, I felt my nails grow a bit longer. I never blinked during these times and my eyes and mouth has gone completely dry. It felt like my body was draining and the only thing left was my skeleton in its place.
I thought of death and finally came out of my trance, barely. I covered my ears with my hands and screamed. Screamed until my voice went hoarse and kept screaming. Screamed like there was no tomorrow. Screamed like I was dying, which I’m pretty much doing. I screamed over and over, repeatedly doing so without hesitation, even if I didn’t know why. Completely forgotten about the pain on my wrist, even though there never was pain in the first place, all I could hear was my breathing (maybe that’s why I was screaming, to hear something more than my uneven, quickly fastening, and scary like breathing). I couldn’t feel anything. I couldn’t see; my world has gone pitch black even though my eyes were wide open, they were brimming with tears which made the blackness blur. My nose was filled and I choked slightly as I cried even more. I tasted the taste blood made, copper. I gagged slightly at the thought.
I fell to my side, wide eyed and mouth puking out blood. Without me knowing it, I had bitten my tongue too hard, it tasted like the smell of cold, wet metalic copper. I coughed as the bitter taste of blood burst into my mouth. I was puking blood. The first thought I had was ‘Oh god…I’m going to die’, then I thought of all the things I wanted to do, never achieved or had the chance to do, and all the things I never had the courage to. I cried harder when the thought of causing pain to my beloved ones crossed my mind. I didn’t want them to suffer. I don’t want anyone to suffer because of me. Blood and tears mix as they caught onto my perfectly white bed sheets. My comforter was still hanging onto my waist, as if its life depended on it.
Suddenly, I could control little of my body movements. My ears were quickly attacked by sounds and my hands tightened on my covered ears. I heard my bedroom door shake as the people outside asked me what was wrong and banged on it, trying to take it down by force. My voice has gone horse and my breathing hitched. Distantly, I noted that someone was calling 911 and thought that I should open the door. Suddenly, the banging and the noises outside my door had gone silent. Then there was a huge bang and I felt the whole house shake. Was there an earthquake?
Sirens has gone off, and I remembered how close we lived by a police station and how the fire department was only a block away. The hospital was a bit farther though. I heard the loud knocks on the front door, they forced in through the entrance at the back, and my window was suddenly turned into shatters of glass. The man in full uniform stared at me for a minute before fire burst out of nowhere. Then I heard the quickly thumping of water drumming at the roof. ‘First an earthquake then a thunderstorm,’ I was confused on Mother Nature of today, was someone tapping into the weather and making everything weird? Because I think its gone bezerk lately! Maybe…then I felt what I could only describe as the after shock, even today.
I heard him talk into his walkie-talkie but didn’t make out the words he said then because of my hands still covering my bleeding ears. I don’t remember when they started doing so, just knew that they were. I also noted my bloody nose. I’m also guessing my eyes were bleeding because everything turned red as the smoke came in contact with my senses. I coughed out more blood.
“Hey John, I think this girl’s still alive!” the fireman quickly said to his walkie-talkie. First there was only static as he listened in for some orders. “Well, then, get her out of the place, idiot! By the way you described her; she’s not going to make it for long…” …static… I didn’t hear anymore. I had already passed out. The last thing I remembered was the feeling of floating. I like the feeling of flying in the sky and had a dreamt of it. Clouds. I remember little of the dream, only that I had jumped off a building, quickly fell with my long hair going on my face, and flying to the side-and the feel of gravity defying my body. I felt like I had grown wings, my back was aching but felt soft and feathery. Then it ended with blackness.
Still, I wonder today what had happened then, to this day no one told me clearly.
Chapter end notes: Anyone read "turtle feet" by Nickolai Gronzi? Its awesome! x3 Well at least I think so! ^^" Read it sometime, if you have time! ^-^
Can someone please help me with deciding main character's name? =3 I can't seem to make anything up! TT.TT"