TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Mainichi by fuyuko

[Reviews - 9]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: This didn't turn out like I hoped it would. I was wishing it'd sound more like Sasuke, but I'm not too sure. I'm going to reread and edit it, though...if I can.

Enjoy, anyhow!!
I was cleaning out my room, and what do I find? This silly journal and all my wonderings from before. I read through them, and the only reason I’m writing in it know is to cure pure boredom, nothing else. Who’s ever heard of a guy writing in a journal?

Anyhow, I guess today’s Naruto’s birthday, or so he says it is. I really don’t know whether or not to believe him, because he’s just that kind of person. You can’t really ever trust in what he says.

It’s been about four years, hasn’t it?

I hate how we were put into squads. It’s so stupid. But I guess Kakashi had a point when he said we needed teamwork in order to achieve anything. I just hope that Naruto and Sakura don’t pull me back. I need to get stronger. I don’t have time to dwindle around leisurely. I have to kill him.

We were sitting in the Academy on the day of our graduation, and Iruka comes in telling us happily that we were to be put into three man squads. Of course, I suppose everyone looked positively glad about it, except for me. But then again, I’m usually never glad of anything.

So then Iruka splits us up, reading out the names of the new teams while Sakura and Ino are having this foolish fight over something. Really, I have no idea what it is that girls do. What makes them so overly emotional, what makes them get so vicious when they’re angry.

I mean, have you ever seen an angry girl? They’re terrible!! Truthfully, it even scares me.

If Itachi were to die before I got to him, I’m sure it’s because of a girl. A girl that’s driven him to the brink of insanity or something like that…or killed him with her ferocity.

I don’t know if I ever want to live with a girl after that. But Mother wasn’t like that. She’s different.

Guess who I paired up with? Idiotic Naruto and obsessive Sakura. Isn’t that wonderful? After this we left for home. I couldn’t stand another minute in there after knowing who my teammates were. I couldn’t believe I’d have to work with them some day.

Anyhow, today we met with our teacher. Why does this always happen to me? Everything bad always seems to fall upon me.

Our teacher is the most air-headed, time-wasting, perverted teacher any ninja will ever have. I don’t even know how he became a Jounin. That man wastes every second with his one eye [because the other one’s covered for some reason…I will find out eventually] glued to this bright orange book labeled, “Icha Icha Paradaisu”. I don’t even want to begin to know what’s in there.

And then he shows up late. All the other teams are gone, except for ours. We’ve been waiting in the classroom for hours upon hours, and yet, he’s still not here. Naruto decides to set up a moronic trap, the one where you place a blackboard eraser between the crack of the door and the frame so that when the door opens, it will fall on the person’s head. I thought that a skilled Jounin level ninja like this man wouldn’t be fooled, but it happened anyhow. Is this our to-be, future teacher? I don’t want to be under this gullible person’s instructions, it’ll make me decrease in intelligence!! Just kidding, how can your intelligence decrease?

I mean, it’s just a waste of time. Everything’s become a waste of time. Why couldn’t humans be built to just work…or whatever? Why do we need to eat and sleep? Sleeping is so time consuming, isn’t it? You waste half your life sleeping when you could be doing better things, like training.

So we’re meeting the stupid man tomorrow at five in the morning. I doubt he’ll show up on time. He’ll probably still be in his warm bed sleeping away the morning while we shivering in the cold, tired, and half asleep [he told us to skip breakfast, too!!]. What’s the point of showing up early, then?

I guess I should go to bed. It’s better to go, just in case the idiot miraculously decides to show up on time.

I guess I’ll write more…just for the hell of it.

I’m not promising anything.

Sasuke.
Chapter end notes: Hopefully, no girls were offended in the process of reading this. I'm a girl myself, if that does any good.