TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Story of Zeox by soulshini

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Intermission of Zeox, Tokyo & Nephets fighting Oracan. In this chapter, it take place nearly 1000 years before Zeox's age. The main characters are Taki Ame and Kihaku Yasuragi and it explains Taryuma's greatness, and Crtiona's ever growing struggle in the world. Taki Ame is the main character the chapter follows, the Queen of Taryuma.
"Lady Ame, introducing Seeker Minayll."
"Send her in, please. Thank you Lydia."
Taryuma was a booming country built in "gold," as many said. It was placed on the Western Border of Critona, a small country that was striving for land and attempted to strike war with Taryuma. Taryuma conquered the land, but it was expected that they'd rebel. The central government was strong-willed, Kihaku Yasuragi wasn't going to let a charge in take over.
"My Queen, you've called for me?" questioned the Future Teller known as Minayll Hayuun, Mina for short. Gaining her title as Seeker, she had been working for Lady Taki Ame for over fifteen years, and every production has been correct so far.
"Tell me, Mina. How is it looking for Kihaku and his squad?"
"Which round?" she replied back.
"What is it you mean?" questioned Taki. Taki and Mina where in her study hall, which was a long room with hundreds of book cases and books. In the middle was a long table made of maple that shined in the sun and candle light. At one side, there was a chair and closely behind it was the door leading out. Mina was a few steps in front of the table's edge, Taki was sitting in the other side's chair with books and papers completely surrounding her.
"It appears Kihaku will attack more then once. I suppose, I'll give you the good news." Mina grabbed a small book from her belt. She wore a red gown with a red leather belt around her waist, a black cloak like a vail on her head and strange mist-like figure shrouding around her body. "The good news is, he will try to attack and conquer land six or seven times. Not entirely sure of how many times, but it's six or seven... I saw only five winnings and in fact a loss. Your death, Lady Ame."
"Is that a fact? Well, I suppose it's time to attempt a treaty. Agreed?"
"Well, it's not a bad idea. But, I'm not sure it'll work. Especially with Bull-headed Kihaku, that idiot."
"Don't speak of him like that!" Taki snipped. She stood up, rushing the chair behind her into the wall and pages flying off the table.
"Ma'am, did I hit a wrong nerve?" Mina questioned.
"Uhmm..." There was no reply. Taki looked back and grabbed the chair that rushed into the wall. She slid it back under her and sat down. She was wearing a chain armor set that was light and red. It was for basic protection during non-communal activities. When outside of the Castle's walls, she wore plate mail with the chain mail under it. The chain mail was very thin, the plate not so large either. "It's nothing, I apologize. It's just, things are getting on my nerves as of lately." She sighed and placed her elbow on the table, and her forehead to her hand. She sighed again. "Mina, go see Master Jin. He's a good tactician, and we'll find some way to defeat Yasuragi and Critona, alright?"
"Yes ma'am."
Mina left the room, closing the door behind her. Taki sighed again and wrote down in very delicate hand writing, 'Why can't I tell them I love him?'
She suddenly looked up, as if someone had scared her running into the room. She rushed up again, this time the chair flying back and breaking on the wall. Papers and books flew everywhere and she stormed out. She grabbed her blade on the way out.

Taki Ame was an expert in the way of Samurai Swordsmanship. She had been studying since she was about four, and now she's was nearing thirty-six. Her hair was extremely long, tied up in a strange pony tail that stuck up from the top of her head but fell to the right. Her hair was a dirty blond, and straight it reached her hips. Her sword was strapped on her right side, she was left handed. On her fingers where multiple rings, except on the ring finger of both her hands.
Taki ventured her way into the town square of Taryuma. She looked around and saw a familiar face, Kane. Kane was an old friend she had known her entire life, and as far as she was aware, he was immortal and didn't age. "Kane," she said to grab his attention.
"Huh?" he replied back. "Oh, Ame. How's it going?"
"Not good, I have an issue..."
"About Yasuragi?"
"Yes. Kane, will you help me get into Critona?" Taki began to mess with her sheathed blade.
"I can help. We'll go now."

A few days passed, Kane and Taki hardly speaking. Kane and Taki had decided to wait awhile before heading into Critona, preferably once war had calmed down between bandit squads from each country. A little over a week stretched out and they crossed paths once again, this time intentionally.
"You ready?" questioned Kane.
"I am, are you?" Taki replied.
Kane nodded, simply. He held a massive blade over his shoulder, which was shielded in a heavy pauldron. "Don't worry about fighting."
"And why not? I'm just as good of a fighter as you are!"
"No doubt in my mind you are! Just heal, you're trained in holy magic abilities."
"Not exactly, anima too. More specifically, though, Water Techniques." Taki withdrew a massive staff sheathed in a cloth holder on her back. "Also, I was trained in a few other fighting styles. Swordsmanship, archery. I just don't use all of them.
Kane nodded in content with a small smirk on his face. A moment passed by when he yawned and stretched his arms out, even the one with the great sword held in it. He looked around, it was pitch black. No light besides the small candle Taki held. It was only about two in the morning, if that. "We should start heading out now."
"Yeah-"
"You two shouldn't be going anywhere without some kind of protection," said a mysterious voice.
"Protection? What do you call me?" Kane replied in anger.
"A one man army that'll fall easily to the thousands of Crtionan troops. No offense." The mysterious voice was followed by horse steps. Suddenly, behind him, a small light flickered followed by a massive torch. He appeared to be somewhat of a young man, wearing a green bandana with black hair under it. He wore very common clothing, a green top and tan pants. Behind him was a bow and slung on his back was a quiver filled with arrows.
"Oh! Sol! How has it been?!?" exclaimed Taki. She rushed over, staff still unsheathed. She stopped right before his horse. "Listen, you don't understand..."
"What, that you're in love with our largest enemy's leader? It's fine, love can't be helped." Sol hopped off his steed and motioned a hand movement saying "Come." Four other people stepped into the radius of the light. One was a heavy-cloaked man. Another was the a typical-clothed man too, wielding a huge blade on his back. The other two where dressed relatively the same, in a single cloak, one red and the other blue. Finally, the man holding the torch was in a heavy set of armor with a spear on his back, and a sword at his waist. "So, obviously you know I'm Sol. The man holding the torch, his name is Corma. The two in cloaks are mages, the one in blue is named Volt and the one in red is Fira. They're brothers. The heavily cloaked man is named Yuma, he's actually a druid. And finally, somewhere in this darkness we have Trek, a bold assassin I found in Critona's outskirts when I ventured there over the summer."
"Sol... this is, incredible." Taki withdrew her blade. "Get on your horse... we're under attack!"
As she said that, a man with a giant spear rushed in, lunging after Taki. Taki spun around and lashed her blade into the man's neck that was holding it. Suddenly, a fire bolt rushed in and smashed into Taki's stomach. Taki flew back, finally stopping when Kane ran in and grabbed her. A giant ring of fire rushed around Taki and Kane, and on the other side was a shady figure.
"Who are you?" Kane asked, trying to wake up Taki.
"No one of your concern," he said. He pointed at Kane. "You. Give men the girl before I kill you." A small orb of energy began forming at the tip of his finger.
"You... You're Kihaku..."
"Glad someone can recognize my techniques." Kihaku began walking forward. "Hand her over, before both of you end up dead."
"No! I will not!" Kane placed her on the ground lightly, but quickly. He grabbed his blade and held it up. "Come on!"
"You asked for it... Fire Destruction Eight: Hell Blitz!"
"FUCK!" Kane rushed in, his massive blade rushing into Kihaku's stomach. Kihaku split into crows, reforming behind him with the massive Hell Blitz Fire Destruction. The wave charge, disintegrating the ground as it flew towards Kane. Kane rose his blade and slashed down, air echoing throughout the battle stage. The wave split, but the failed attempt wasn't in vain. Kihaku suddenly appeared with his sword lunged into Kane's heart.
"This is quite fun. Aren't you immortal, or some shit like that?"
"Bast...ard..." Kane fell, blood gushing everywhere.
"The fall of the great warrior, Kane. Simple enough." Kihaku whistled, "Let's go! We've won!"

~TO BE CONTINUED~