TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Story of Zeox by soulshini

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
"Can you feel your senses going? Your life? Your energy? It's something I take full credit for. You don't exactly have much time to live, so why is it you continue to press onward to strengthen yourself? You're a foolish kid. A foolish one, indeed. So why, might I ask? I have no idea, so tell me please?" The strange voice hissed through Zeox's head, his sleeping becoming very scarce. Nightmares brought forth a near-death wakening, that shot chills down his spine and wouldn't allow him to reach any tranquility within his own mind.
Much time had passed since Itten had joined Zeox and Tsurugi, a little over a month had passed. They had managed to find their way into a small town known as Huruk Village, which was perched about five kilometers from the forsaken city of Necrano. Necrano was known for the creation of Alchemy in the use of combat, as well as it was known that many hell-seeker humans, or humans who where born to just go directly to hell without being judged, resurrections. Kia had been brought to life in Necrano, but he managed to escape the rut of the tasks day by day from a man known as Oracan Sinharu. Oracan was angered when Kia left his forces, so in response he kid-napped his mother for payback. Kia's mother was still alive, she was just trapped. She was barely fed enough to stay alive, and she was shackled in a prison. When need be, they over fed her minerals to withdraw human-combines elements, or elements that the object was mixed with human blood. The human-combines where very valuable to Alchemist, and an experiment went wrong on a man known as Nephets that allowed him to use Transmutation Alchemy without having to draw any type of symbol. Instead, all he had to do was connect his middle and index fingers. If one didn't connect, an Alchemy known as Anti-Alch re-depressed the technique into the opposite of what was wanted and casts it on the used. Kia and Nephets had gone a great time back with their friendship, they both served Oracan for a short time to simply learn the ways of Alchemy. After Kia left Oracan, Oracan kidnapped his mother and thus Kia swore he would not die until he retrieved his mother and slew Sinharu Oracan. But before anything could happen, Nephets saw Kia as a weakling and went to kill him when Kia's old friend, Itten Jigoku, came into play and help ward off Nephets. Nephets soon left, doing nothing but a lot of damage to Itten and allowed Kia to live. Over six years later, Kia ran into Raion Kiba's castle in the Tomishibi Kingdom to slay none other then the king himself. Unfortunately, within the castle was Nephets and his eleven other members. Nephets slew Kia nearly at first glance. Now, Itten has taken the responsibility to slay Oracan Sinharu and save Kia's mother, but he also took up the responsibility to help slay the one known as Nephets. It seemed Zeox was the one who held that destiny, but he still wanted to help for the past, long and current time concerning, in slaying this one other being.
Tsurugi, Zeox and Itten where standing in the outskirts of the small town, Itten and Tsurugi on the small prairie outlining the town and Zeox standing in a tree like he always seems to do. Zeox had his eyes squinted, Itten was falling asleep and Tsurugi seemed to already be there but he always had his eyes closed. Itten came to for a moment, looked up and sighed. Zeox looked down and saw Itten with a seemingly concerned look on his face.
"What's up?" questioned Zeox to Itten.
"Huruk Village, this was the birth place of the man known as Oracan Sinharu. Kia was searching for him." Itten unsheathed his blade as it gleamed in the sun. He sighed deeply. He looked around, he felt incredibly awkward and wanted to leave as soon as possible.
"I kind of know that," Zeox complied rudely, but jokingly. "It's why I came here. I figured, he was born here, he may be here or we can get some information. If not, we'll go search around Necrano. That's if it comes to worse case scenario." Zeox fell out of the tree, scrambling on his way down but landed on his feet. "Anyways, you shouldn't really worry. I'm kind of hoping we come across one of the Bandit Twelve. Maybe I can get a good fight. My forehead still hurts ya know." Zeox rubbed his forehead, squinted his eyes and looked over at Tsurugi. "Some one could have helped me, but ya know... I was just dying."
"I did help you, you ass," Tsurugi replied. A moment passed, then Tsurugi and Zeox began to laugh but Itten stayed concerned. The sky coverage began to gray, it was going to become rough concerning the weather. "I feel something kind of strange. A presence of some sort, dunno why."
"I do too..." replied Zeox. Zeox looked around but saw no one. The rain began to fall lightly, "Let's go into the barracks and start asking around."
"Right," replied Itten. Zeox began trekking towards the town, followed by Itten then Tsurugi. The rain was quickly increasing, the down pour blurring their vision quiet bad. Tsurugi and Zeox reached Huruk's outer walls, where the entrance gate was located, but Itten had stopped. He was looking up into the dark sky, lightning bolts striking every few moments followed by thunder only a few moments afterwards. The sky was black, tinted almost a green color. "You two go ahead, I have to take care of something."
"What is it?" questioned Tsurugi. He withdrew his katana, the strange presence was gaining distance.
"Oracan... He's here!" Itten rushed his blade up. Suddenly, sparks caught the air and a massive knee exploded into the mouth of Itten. Itten flew backwards, blood gushing before him. No one was seen, nor heard, the man was obviously moving at incredible speeds. Suddenly, a massive figure in black armor appeared with a great sword flying toward Tsurugi. Tsurugi noticed, flew his blade up and parried. The same tactic occurred, but this time failed. The massive figure rushed his knee toward Tsurugi's mouth, but Tsurugi spun around and placed his sword to the forehead of the man.
"You're Sinharu Oracan, no?" questioned Zeox, who was walking to Tsurugi and the massive figure.
"I wish..." said the figure. "I am Ryoku Mirion." Ryoko couldn't be seen. All that was known was he was massive, and then his armor made him twice as big. He stood nearly eight feet tall, and looked like he weighed over five-hundred pounds just from pure muscle. His hand could completely wrap around one of their heads with ease, and have enough room to crush. His eyes where green and right below his eye cover in his helmet was a little visible ruffle of dark blond hair. He seemed gentle, although massive.
Itten ran full speed to Ryoku, spun around and landed a round house kick to his helmet. The helmet didn't move and a loud pop noise echoed in the rain. Itten landed, knelt down quickly and grabbed his shin. "What are you doing here? I thought Oracan killed you."
"Well, apparently he did. Where's Kia? Oracan wishes to see him."
"He's no longer around, so get out of here." Itten attempted to stand up, but his leg buckled beneath him and he fell again. He focused on the man towering before him, his old team mate. When Kia and Itten served Oracan, there where groups of five. Within Itten's group where Kia, the beast Kraken, the former king of Tomishibi Rei, himself then Ryoku Mirion. Kraken, Kia and Rei where all dead, they where actually killed by none other then Nephets, Ignatius and Kagroth of the Bandit Twelve only days ago in the castle bout. Itten stuck his blade in the ground and pushed himself up.
"Where is he? Did you push him off like you did myself? It's wasn't so kind of you." Ryoku sighed deeply, the massive huff echoing in his armor. "Show me Kia."
"If you ask for it... HOUKA!" A massive demon ape formed before Itten, flames spitting out in all directions. "This... This is Kia."
"Interesting. I suppose Oracan won't want this. So I'll tell you what..."
"And what's that?" smirked Itten. His leg, even though he was knelt down, was still wobbling horrendously. Itten attempted standing every few moments, but was to no avail. "Can I help you?"
"Suppose I can get away with not bringing in Kia, would I be able to side with you?" Ryoku took off his forearm gear, and helmet. His hair was a dark blond, musky and messy no doubt. On top of that, his eyes where surrounded in black from no sleep. Ryoku was a strange man, one who apparently did nothing but train. For an apparent time lump of months, he had yet to fall into sleep, and thus his eyes ached like they where blackened from a fist. "My image isn't such a great one, I know."
"Ryoku, what is it you can do for us?" questioned Tsurugi. "We are trying to find a man named Nephets, of the Bandit Twelve. His lackey, Ignatius, was the one who stalked and killed Kia. "And on a side note, why would you offer help to failing a mission?"
"Oracan... he's not a good man. I was enslaved into his work because his father's alchemy was the one that brought me to life. Oracan can't exactly control me, but his father isn't exactly dead either. Kia is the last remaining key to awaken Oracan's true power, so whatever you did with him... don't let that man get him." A few moments passed with awkward silence. "So listen. Come with me to Oracan's Lair, and dress guards. We infiltrate, I'll act normal then attack. It's pretty simple."
"He did seem different then the others," said Itten, accepting. "Might as well."
"Are you sure?" questioned Tsurugi. I know people like him, who always seemed to stick out and what not. They usually turn on you half way through the plan."
Zeox looked at Tsurugi, with a questionable expression. "Trust Tsurugi when he says things like this, Itten..." Itten looked at Ryoku then at Zeox, with a concerned look both times. "I don't really care what happens, but I'm not going to lose my life before the time happens. It's your choice, Itten. This could be the only chance we have to get to Oracan, and for as far as I'm concerned he's on our side." Ryoku grinned slightly.
"I understand... Ryoku, do you know the Life Aura Exchange?"
"Indeed I do," he responded. "Why?"
"We'll do that. A Life Aura Orb. You betray us, we crack it."
"Sounds like a plan," Ryoku said. Zeox, Tsurugi and Itten where slightly surprised. If he where so evil, he would of procrastinated the response. Zeox looked at Itten and nodded. Itten attempted standing up, but yet again failed.
"Let me heal that," Tsurugi said. Tsurugi walked up and pulled out the jar that contained the water, but it was completely out. He had forgotten that he had used it to bring Zeox back to life and heal Itten at Rei's castle. He looked at Zeox, concerned and confused. "What am I to do? Without spring water, I can't do much."
"I always carry some Spring Water on me, for extra use for a healer who needs it. When I was with Oracan, a man named Kyulo healed with the water from fresh springs, so I always figured it'd be smart to carry some around in a small gourd." Ryoku pulled out a small hour-glass container, about a gallon worth of space, filled with water. He handed it to Tsurugi and Tsurugi strapped it to his waist. "Good?"
"Indeed." Tsurugi withdrew some water in a stream, a bright and shining color. He wrapped it around Itten's leg and suddenly a massive crack noise echoed through the valley and town. Houka, who had done nothing thus far but stand in a defensive position since being summoned, pointed to a massive black castle in the distance. It was none other then Lord Eizo's castle in the middle of the forsaken city known as Necrano. A lightning bolt struck close by of the city, but it warped in all directions and shot right next to them, horizontally. It struck some tress of the close by forest, the one the group had been traveling in for a few weeks. Everyone rushed out of the way besides Houka. Houka saw the tree, looked directly at it and spewed fire everywhere. The tree burnt in a few moments. Bolts of lightning had quit striking, but now where striking very rapidly.
Lighting was warping in all directions, shooting close by to the group, back to the sky and every sort of direction possible. Itten was now able to walk, but even though it had been healed, it still hurt. A broken bone can't be healed fully with a mending ability. "What's going on with that lightning?"
"Who's to say?" questioned Tsurugi. "It seems to be coming from Necrano..." Tsurugi looked at Zeox, who was kind of zoning off. "Zeox, should we go?"
"Wasn't it our original plan to to do something along the lines of this anyways?" asked Ryoku. "I suppose now is the best time to do it, we can take down two tasks at once."
"Yeah..." Zeox looked over at the uncontrollable lightning's apparent center point and began to run full speed in it's direction. Ryoku, Tsurugi and Itten all full charged ran in that direction too. The lightning was becoming more frequent - and was turning white. "This is dangerous..." he said with no emotion.
"Obviously!" Itten said sarcastically. They ran close to the dark aura that surrounded Necrano, then a few kilometers away completely stopped. Zeox jumped to the top of a tree and tried looking through the dark shield. "Anything?"
"No..." Zeox withdrew his blade. The blade purged and a purple color erupted from the blade. "Shikai of the Phantom! 'As Lifeless as the Cold Ashes...'" A massive ripple effect clashed with the dark aura, the sky began to morph colors. Still, white lightning shot in multiple directions, some coming very close to hitting the group. Suddenly, the lightning stopped and a small girl appeared before Zeox, seemingly floating. "I figured..."
"Zeox! Oh my god, it's been so long!" exclaimed the girl. "You remember me, right?"
"Of course... Please tell me you got away from Oracan... Please?" Zeox looked down at the others who where obviously confused. "Tokyo..."
"What is it?" The girl has light brown hair, a tail going to the left side of her head. Her tank-top was black and white striped and her skirt straight black. The little light remaining reflected off her black glasses. "Oracan has been fine to me. He knows you and I had a lot of respect for one another, and our friendship was something that nothing could break. I was scared for a long while, but I got used to it - and so did he. He quit abusing me, and since then I've become much stronger in Anima Magic... But... I'd much rather be with you."
"I'd much rather you be with us too." Zeox looked in the darkness of the shield surrounding Necrano. "How do we get in?"
"There's a whole only we know of. It's difficult to find, but I'll show you. You need any help past that point?" Tokyo slowly began to descend, soon reaching the ground. She looked at Tsurugi and smiled. "Oh, hey Z."
"What?"
"What's Nephets up to? I know you've encountered him within the past month, with this stupid tournament happening soon." Tokyo sighed again and looked around at the other three men. "Also, where you the one who fucked up my training?"
Zeox didn't reply, instead he just began to daze off. He jumped down from the tree and landed, looked at Itten, then Tsurugi. He sighed excessively deeply, then nodded. "Nephets is my enemy. But, I suppose he's doing well. Invasions and what not, they obviously are going good. And if you mean my attack of the Shikai Phatom, I suppose so. If that's what messed you up."
"I suppose Ryu is still alive then?"
"I suppose so..."

A few hours passed, Zeox and the rest all discussing on how everything would play out. Tokyo showed them the direction of which the entrance was in, but for some odd reason it had been closed off. They searched for a good while for a different entrance, and finally found a giant crack in the aura. The aura was known as Kabe no Yami Zaigou, or Wall of Dark Sins. The wall is strengthened as sins are committed and weakened when people commit good deeds, as Zeox and Tsurugi had been doing for a long while. The sky around the aura was still morphing awkwardly. Zeox and Tokyo where talking privately behind a tree, as the other three where getting to know one another better.
"Zeox... Oracan can't be beaten! I've been trying to for years!"
"Tokyo, I understand that we won't be able to single handedly defeat him, but together we sure can. Also, you have to put into consideration... He gave you your powers, he can predict them to no end. The only chance you'd have to kill him by yourself is if we fight too. You realize that, right?"
"Because I'm not strong enough, either. I know..." Tokyo closed her eyes, then opened them again. Her green eyes where radiating strangely.
"We can break through this crack. Also, will you fight with the crew and I? We could use your help."
"No problem..." Tokyo began to walk to the group, who snapped into attention when they noticed Tokyo and Zeox returning. Zeox was close behind her. "Let's go everyone..." Tokyo faced the crack in the aura, "Allow the tides to pass!" The crack rushed open and all hurried through, when it snapped back close and the ground quaked. Guards surrounding the massive castle-city, Necrano, rushed into action when they heard it. Yells of "Intruder!" echoed through the air. Many soldiers dressed in the same mail and plate armors rushed in with spears, swords and shields or axes. Tokyo took the lead, rushing hundreds of lightning bolts and striking all the soldiers. Most died and where obliterated on contact. "I'm not playing anymore... ORACAN!"
Zeox just stared at Tokyo, when hundreds of more soldiers rushed in. "Everyone, let's go!" Zeox rushed in, slashing through soldiers one at time, all splitting in half. Ryoku rushed before Tokyo and crushed a soldier's head, one that was trying to attack her. Tsurugi withdrew his katana and continuously vanished and reappeared, slashing through an enemy every few moments. Itten and Houka where slaughtering any enemy in the way, and Tokyo was still rushing lightning in multiple directions. Soon, the battle field lay with thousands of bodies, all weak soldiers brought to life through alchemy.
"These where the weak ones, obviously..." said Tokyo. "Ryoku, the plan isn't the same anymore, is it?"
"Apparently not. I didn't expect this many people to show up to ward off an attack..." Ryoku looked around at the crimson grass. "And to think, a few moments ago it was... black. Not much difference, both consist of death." Zeox looked at Tokyo, as she nodded.
"Lead the way, Tokyo. Ryoku, you next to her since you also know the place. I'll follow right behind, followed by Tsurugi and Itten as back guards." They all agreed, formed into position and entered the decaying castle. They rushed up to the door, and opened the door. A rotten smell rushed to them when they opened the doors, ones that obviously hadn't been touched for years. They heard noises in the back ground of a deep toned voice yelling at someone. They continued forward, in which they saw a spiral staircase at the end of a massive hall way. The black walls where covered in moss and webs, but even those where of a dark color. "Tokyo, which way."
"It'd appear Lady Iruse is being punished for the deaths. I'd say..." She hesitated for a moment. "Those stairs lead to his throne room. If we're wanting to fight, might as well now."
Zeox looked at Tokyo and nodded. "Stay here..."
"No!" exclaimed Tokyo firmly. "I will not."
"Neither will I," said Itten. "Remember, this is what Kia wanted..." Houka nodded.
"Fine then... Tsurugi, Ryoku... Will you stay down here encase anyone comes?" Zeox looked at the towering, massive man. He nodded, as did Tsurugi.
"Just as long as you get us if something goes wrong," said Tsurugi. Tsurugi looked at Ryoku who seemed content at his position. He also seemed slightly worried, Oracan Sinharu was a man who had killed and made many of the renowned warriors known to the date. "Stay safe... Zeox." Tsurugi sighed, "You killed Kane, I'm sure you can kill him. We've done so much, it'd be a shame. Ya know?" Tsurugi shrugged and sighed again.
"Don't worry..." A moment passed, "Right... Tokyo, Itten, let's go." They began running up the stairs, which seemed to never end. For a few minutes they sprinted up the stairs until finally they reached a massive cross-like path which lead to a massive double door. "It wasn't as hard as expected to get here, but still... I suppose that's good for us."
"The castle doesn't even seem the same though. It seems a bit small, well compared to usual. Maybe he knows?"
"Why would he know?"
"Who's to say. Any clues, Itten?"
"No..." Zeox and Tokyo looked at Itten who seemed to have no emotions and only the thought of killing. Next to him was Houka, his sword's spirit and the former spirit of Kia. "Kia, ready?" Houka nodded. "Good..." Zeox and Tokyo pushed open the door, and before them was a massive hall way, and at the end was a man perched on a throne. Itten rushed in with his blade read, Houka close by. "Get up, dammit!"
"Alright..." the man stood up. "How can I help you?"
"ORACAN!" Itten and Houka rushed in, fire rushing everywhere. Itten rushed his blade into the right side of Oracan, the left side of Itten, but it was stopped by the fingers of the man. Houka rushed in his fist, which was covered in fire, but Oracan jabbed his toe into Houka's write and he fell quickly to the ground. "The hell?"
"I stopped his blood. Kind of a unique place to do it, but I did..." Oracan pushed his knee into Itten's gut quickly, which shot him back. Itten smashed into the ground, the floor cracking. Itten screamed in pain as blood and spit rolled down his mouth.
"Get up, Itten... It was only a knee. How the hell..."
"Itten, you became useless. You wonder why Nephets tried to kill you." Oracan was on the smaller side, but extremely muscular. His hair was was brown and blond mixed, short and spiky. His eyes where a calm blue color. His skin was tanned and dirty from obvious time without cleaning. He wore no armor besides shin guards, but they where used for attacking. The guards had spikes on the front of it and where made of stone. He wore a uniform pair of Martial Arts pants, the color red and no shirt. His muscles bulged without him flexing, scars all over his body. "Don't try to fight using just your blade, Itten. I know you've kept quite a bit of a grudge against me... So if you and Kia don't want this chance to go to waist, fight for real!" Zeox and Tokyo where sitting out, for the most part it was Itten's fight. After all, he had the most important reason on killing Oracan.
"I'm not... so useless... ORACAN!" Fire rushed out as Itten kick spun up. Oracan, who had been walking closer and closer to Itten, jumped back and avoided the flames. Itten charged into battle, with a variety of quick jabs, kicks and knees. Oracan swiftly dodged all the attacks, spun around while dodging a punch and landed a massive kick to the side of Itten's face. Itten shot to the side, crushing into the wall. Oracan begin to step and before his foot touched the ground, vanished. He reappeared moment later with his fist grinding into Itten's stomach. After a few seconds of pinning him against the wall, Oracan let go and looked at Zeox.
"Look familiar? It's what Kane did to you. To bad Itten isn't nearly immortal like you." Oracan replaced his attention to Itten. He closed his eyes and faintly said, "This is just his fight... This is just his fight?" Oracan pulled out a strange writing utensil and drew a star, then a circle around it. He placed both his hands to it then from no where a sword conjured. The tip was placed in the ground. Oracan withdrew the blade, "This is the end. Not even Tsurugi will be able to heal you after this..." Oracan then drew a small transmutation circle on the palm of his hand, that way all he would have to do was clap his hand for a connection. "Done..."
"Not... yet!" Itten quickly sky rocketed up and went straight Mixed Martial Arts. He side kicked, just barely missing, but launched his foot down. Oracan spun out of the way and slashed his blade in a diagonal motion. The blade ripped open his chest, blood staining his shirt. Itten gasped for air but continued on. He landed an extremely powerful round-house kick to Oracan's arm, but it didn't seem to do much. Oracan quickly landed a snap-kick, then thrusted his blade in. Itten attempted to move out of the way, but the blade still caught his arm and pierced it completely. "DAMN!" He was obviously in pain. The ground was covered in red blood. "I can't win.... I can't win this fight. Oracan... Go to hell..."
"It will be my pleasure.. But when my time comes, kid." Oracan clapped his hands together. When he separated them, an electric charge purged between them. He rushed his right hand and pressed it against Itten's chest. Itten began to jerk in multiple directions, then Oracan wrapped his other arm around and made contact with his back. He electric pulses began again and Itten fell with no life. "So, Hisashori..."
"What is it?" asked Zeox unphased.
"You just witnessed a person you've been with for a good while die... To the extension that not even Ichiyami could resurrect him. It's a big task for most healers, but a small one for the Demi God. Any questions?"
"Demi God? Is that what he is? Explains why he's so powerful with no apparent training." Zeox withdrew his blade. "Tokyo, ready?"
"Sure," she replied. She was starting to become angry. "Hey, Oracan..."
"What is it?"
"Think fast!"
Zeox rushed into play, his blade clashing with Oracan's. A bolt of lightning flew towards Oracan. Oracan pushed his hand up and grabbed the lightning bolt. He punches his hand, open, into Zeox's chest but before reaching him, Zeox had vanished. Tokyo ran in, jumped and attempted to land a jumping side kick. Oracan blocked, grabbed her foot and spun her. She spun fast, but landed on her feet and hands. She raised her arms up and a wave of water swallowed the room. Zeox reappeared and a massive dark wave began to rocket towards Oracan. Oracan clapped his hand and a barrier rushed around him. The water rushed around him and completely filled the room, and Zeox's wave reflected off and hit the wall. Zeox also placed a small barrier around him. A few moments passed of not much, when the water finally vanished and Zeox teleported next to Oracan. He landed a knee to his chin, and spun and landed a massive a round-house kick to his back. Oracan went flying, but caught himself and regained his stance just to be critically hit by a fire ball casted by Tokyo. Tokyo and Zeox landed next to each other and regained their battle stance. Oracan slowly got back up from the attacks, but quickly got in his stance to fight. Oracan tapped his foot on the ground and a fissure shot towards Zeox and Tokyo. They jumped to the sides, Zeox to his right and Tokyo to her left. Tokyo shot a lightning bolt from her fingers and Zeox launched a black wave technique. Oracan reflected both with his hands, clapped his palms together and pressed them to the ground. Spike shot in all directions away from Oracan. Zeox ran and grabbed Tokyo, then vanished. Oracan looked around when Zeox and Tokyo appeared behind him, Zeox landing a stab into his back.
"Done yet?" questioned Zeox. Tokyo placed her arms in a weird ritual stance which summoned shackles to chain down Oracan.
"Not even!" Oracan crossed his arms, breaking the shackles and spun around to land a side kick into Zeox's gut. Zeox rushed back, and Tokyo jumped to follow. She shot a few quick fire balls, but Oracan just simply pushed them aside. She landed, knelt down and put her right hand to the ground. A surge of lightning spread of control, clinging on to Oracan. "What's this?"
"Your demise!" she yelled. The lightning spun like a tornado around Oracan. Oracan began floating up flightly. "Static makes people lift."
"I can't... break free!" he said softly. He squirmed for a moment. Zeox looked at Tokyo, as she nodded. Zeox ran towards Oracan and rushed his blade through the lightning wall. Blood scattered everywhere.
"It's to bad you are mortal..." Zeox ripped his blade through the side of Oracan. Tokyo released the lightning hold and Oracan fell quickly to the ground. Tokyo quickly ran up next to Zeox, Zeox had his blade's tip to the throat of Oracan. "Any last words?"
Oracan look up, his eyes becoming pale. "Not exactly... I have to admit, you took Itten dying well."
"It's not the time to remorse. He had a goal, I'll finish it if he can't. After, I'll say my final farewells. It's what he'd want, and I won't allow it to affect me besides to make me fight better." Zeox re-sheathed his blade. "You aren't dead, are you?"
"Does it seem like it?"
"I didn't think so..." Zeox quickly withdrew his blade, driving it like a spear into Oracan.
"Quick drawing? To typical for you, Hisashori..." Oracan grabbed the blade that had occasionally been radiating a slight purple color. "Shikai of the Phantom? You've become much stronger, like I have..." Oracan closed his hand with the alchemy circle on it. His hand lit up, and a massive transmutation circle appeared below him. Zeox tried to pull his blade from Oracan's stomach, but Oracan practically fused his hand to it - as well as his body. "Farewell, kid..." The massive circle exploded, sending giant rocks of debris in multiple directions. Tokyo jumped back quickly, placing a fire shield before her. The room covered in dust and smoke, as Tokyo looked on expecting to see two dead bodies. In major anticipation, what seemed like hours, a few minutes passed as the smoke began to clear. Tokyo squinted her eyes to focus on what was past the smoke. She released the fire shield, for there was no more rock particles flying, and ran in. She voyaged into the smoke, when she spun her hands and wind roared throughout the room. The earth-colored dust rushed out and both bodies where gone.
"What the... Zeox? You here?"
"Tokyo, look out!" said an echoing voice. Oracan suddenly appeared, with his blade in hand, and rushed it in a stabbing motion. Tokyo side spun and rushed her left hand in, a lightning bolt flying and piercing the skin of Oracan. Oracan's body became rag doll-like and fell to the floor in a floppy movement, as if it has no strength left. Zeox reappeared, his blade gone. "Tokyo, nice work."
"It's not over," she announced. "If I remember correctly, his transmutations can save him, no matter what we do. That lightning bolt only got us some time, nothing more... Where's your blade?"
"Gone..." Zeox bent backwards, his hands pushing against it. A loud pop echoed through the room. "I guess... I'll have to find another one." Oracan sprung back to life, his leg rushing in a circular motion and colliding with the side of Zeox's skull. Zeox flew back, clashing with the wall. Rocks began to fall from the ceiling when Zeox crashed into. Oracan took a quick step and reached in to land a hit on Tokyo, but Tokyo spun around once again and rushed her leg up quickly. Her foot sky rocketed into his neck, sending him up a slight bit. She spun her arms in a unique shape, when suddenly wind rocketed around her. The wind shot Oracan from her, but he rushed his arms and legs out in an X position and stopped. He landed, then vanished suddenly. Tokyo surrounded herself with a Lightning Shield. Oracan reappeared as Zeox quickly jumped back into play and landed a few jabs. They hardly had an effect, but Tokyo was still unharmed. Tokyo quickly placed her hands out, the lightning barrier surrounding Zeox just in time to counter Oracan's fury of attacks with jolts of lightning every time he hit. Oracan was resentless, though, and continued to attack in an attempt to break the barrier. Cracks began to spread across the field, when it lit up extraordinarily bright and exploded. Oracan slung into the wall, as smoke surrounded Tokyo and Zeox. Around Zeox was a smaller Earth shield to protect him from the explosion. "Nice work, Tokyo."
Tokyo just looked over and nodded. She placed her attention back on Oracan when a massive fire bolt rushed in, colliding with her barrier. Sparks flew to the air from the collision.
"TOKYO!!!" yelled Zeox, as the Earth shield crumpled and he noticed the massive collision. Oracan vanished next to him, attempting a few quick punches and kicks. Zeox blocked and parried all of them, ducked then rushed the bottom of his foot into the chin of Oracan. Oracan began to arch backward, but spun and swiped his foot into the chin of Zeox. Zeox began to fly up, but Oracan grappled onto his leg and smashed him into the ground. Zeox bridged his back in pain, but Oracan simply drove his fist into Zeox's stomach to end that.
"Two down, one to go..." Oracan said beneath his breath.
"Two down? One to go?" mumbled Zeox. Zeox was attempting to get to his feet, but failed. He positioned himself to be in a kneeling position. He looked up.
"Bowing down to me, once again..." Oracan looked over at Tokyo, who was know unconscious against some ruble close to the corner. "Zeox, you have strengthened quite a bit. I won't even lie. But, also... You haven't improved as much as I expected." Oracan's face had an apparent smile on it. "That girl's still alive... You're all broken, you can't do much any longer. And on top of that, I incinerated your blade."
"I... will always fight!" Zeox screamed as a strange light energy rushed out and jolted through Oracan's arm.
"YOU BASTARD!" Oracan yelled, driving his fist back into Zeox's gut. Zeox spit blood and passed out. "Finished... I'll kill you later, not worth my time right now..." Oracan looked around, "Tokyo, get your ass out here."
Tokyo rushed in, landed her knee into his chest and he spun upwards. She jumped up, opened her hand and slapped his chest, a massive explosion shot him down. He quickly recovered, snarled and attempted to land a quick stab in, but Tokyo spun around and a fire bolt followed her foot and smashed into the side of Oracan's neck. Oracan, again, tumbled over and skid against the ground.
"You really shouldn't try to fight someone stronger then you," Tokyo mocked.
"Stronger then me?" Oracan suggested. "There's no way a bratty little girl could be stronger then me..."
"Bratty?"
"Yes... bratty..." He replied. Oracan formed a quick alchemy sign around the basin of his feet. "Summon the Lor-"
"Not even!" she exclaimed, landing he knee into Oracan's face. Oracan didn't move. Instead, his eyes became blood shot and he grabbed her knee. "OWWW!" she screamed. Oracan had begun crushing her knee with just his hand.
"Let me finish this, you snobby little brat."
"Elfire!" She screamed. A massive rocket-like fire rushed out and exploded into Oracan. Tokyo rushed back, but didn't go anywhere. Oracan was unaffected.
"Pathetic. I let you and Hisashori get away with a few attacks on me, but now the constant feeling of needles poking me... It gets irritating after awhile." A moment passed by, "I suppose I'll end this now."
"You can't kill me!" Tokyo exclaimed, a massive frozen bolt absorbing Oracan. Tokyo was free, Oracan was frozen. Tokyo spun back and landed on her foot. Suddenly, the alchemy symbol surrounded Oracan again. It began to spin and rushed up, light scattering everywhere. The back of the room, next to Oracan's throne, began to crack.
"I'm summoning yours truly. Kane..."
"KANE?" questioned Zeox in agony. Zeox was still conscious but barely able to say much. Tokyo's head rushed over to see Zeox trying to rush to his feet. "No... Not Kane!"
"You sound like a crappy drama," said Nephets, appearing suddenly before Zeox. "Hisashori... I thought you'd be able to slay Oracan without issue, or else I would have been here days ago. Unexpected... Pathetic."
"What the hell are you doing here?" asked Zeox, managing to, incredibly fast, stand up and form a martial arts stance. "Get out of here, Tokyo and I have this under control!"
"Really... you don't," he said. "If you can't beat Oracan, don't expect to defeat Kane. Kane was naturally more powerful than Oracan, but... Kane was so large, his power was actually uncontrollable and thus weakened immensely. Now... He has his powers under control. A person who dies and goes to hell controls their power to survive down there... And he's being ripped. Hisashori, I'll fight Oracan if you can deal off Kane for a bit. Once I'm done with Oracan, I'll kill Kane."
"Not even... You've done nothing but fight me and cause issues for my friends and team mates."
"I don't believe you have a say of what I can and cannot do," Nephets said. He grabbed a sheath and withdrew a black blade. "This fits you nicely, yeah?"
"That's my sword..." Zeox said. "But how?"
"Don't ask questions." Nephets grabbed his red blade from it's sheath. It looks like a fang had just bitten into something bloody. Oracan was still preforming his ritual. "If we interrupt it now, we'll just die. We might as well wait..."
"Fine..." Zeox looked over at Tokyo who was breathing heavy. She sighed incredibly loud. "Tokyo, you alright?"
"Not really, but I'll be fine enough. Nephy, how have you been?"
"I told you not to call me that, Tokyo..."