TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto Wolf Angel Chronicles by sasukegal4593

[Reviews - 13]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Here's the second chapter of my story ^_^
Thanks to the 2 people that already gave me reviews, I really appreciate it.
I hope that I can get a lot of readers, which I know will take time.
Anyways, enjoy n.n
Episode 2







Cheyenne sits at a table in the ninja academy. She is reading a thick book, labeled "Demonology" and sighs for no apparant reason.
Everyone is waiting on Iruka to show up, for further announcements of some sorts.
Sakura walks up to her. "Sorry, that's my seat."
Cheyenne looks up and then stands, about to move.
Sasuke(who is sitting next to her, not to her knowledge) ; Leave her alone, she was sitting here first.
Sakura; But it's not fair, Sasuke-kun, I always sit next to you.
Sasuke; After I constantly tell you not to!
Sakura is about to argue further, but Iruka walks in the room, apparantly in a bad mood.
Iruka; Ok, ok, everyone, sit down and no talking! We've got some important forms to fill out here, so let's start up here.
He starts reading from some documents. "Now, listen, we have some really important stuff to cover here, so until you all fill out this paperwork, no one's gonna leave."
There are several groans of dread throughout the classroom.
Iruka; Fill out these forms.
He passes out some papers.
Sasuke(thinking as he reads over the papers) ; Great, more to think about...how much longer do I have to put up with this stuff?
Cheyenne starts to fill out the paperwork.
Sasuke does so too. He glances over at her survey.
Sasuke(thinking) ; That's interesting. She's differant.

Afterwards, Iruka hands everyone a scroll.
Iruka; Okay, everyone, these are your missions...some of you are doing them solo, some of you will be working with others, but these missions were especially chosen for each table. Each table in here has two seats, so each of you are right next to your partner.

Ino; No way, Shikamaru! Im working with you? That's nice, since we already know each other.
Shikamaru; Yeah, yeah, it just means that I'll have to do most of the work.

Choji; I guess we're stuck togather, Shino...is it? Hi, your the bug boy, right?
Shino; ...yes, one might say that.


Sakura(thinking) Damn it to Hell! I was supposed to sit next to Sasuke-kun, not...
Naruto; Hey, Sakura-chan, this'll be fun!
Sakura; Yeah, you...you bet.

Sasuke; So, I'm working with you, huh?
Cheyenne simply continues reading her book nonchalantly, and gives a slight shrug.
Sasuke; What kind of jutsu can you do?
Cheyenne shrugs. "Just some stuff I've been working on."
Sasuke smiles, for some reason that he's not so quiet sure of himself.
Cheyenne; You?
Sasuke; I mostly like fire jutsu.

Sakura(thinking) ; They're talking...they're too far away for me to hear what they're saying...but they're talking...that's for sure.

Sasuke; So, tell me, where exactly do you come from again?
Cheyenne; A faraway place called North America.
Sasuke; I've never heard of it, are you making it up?
Cheyenne; Nuh-uh.Why would I?
Sasuke; ...Just wondering.


They go outside the academy, where Sasuke opens up the scroll.
Cheyenne; What is it?
Sasuke; An...assasination mission.
Cheyenne; Huh? Is that why Kakashi-sensei asked me that?
Sasuke; You can do it, can't you? If you can't-
Cheyenne smirks, but then catches herself, and resumes a normal look.
Cheyenne; I can do this.
Sasuke(thinking) ; She seems a bit physco, call me crazy, but she seems to remind me of Gaara of the Desert, somehow.
Cheyenne; Wow, it seems like they're really depending on us to carry this off...
Sasuke; Yeah, but don't chicken out on me once it comes down to it.
Cheyenne; I won't.
Her voice is serious.
Sasuke; Your not normal if your not freaking out.
Cheyenne; What's to freak out about?
She gets back that evil look in her eye again, the same one that Sasuke remembers back from when he first saw her in the woods.
Sasuke; N-nothing, forget I said anything.
Sasuke(thinking) ; There's still something suspicious about her...

The next night, they meet at the gate, ready to leave, with thier bags packed.
Kakashi greets them. "Before you go, a piece of advice...plan your kill ahead of time."
Sakura(whispering) ; Don't be doing anything with Cheyenne while your gone, Sasuke-kun.
Sasuke gets an agitated look on his face.
Sakura; Not that I think that you'd do anything, you actually have some morals, but I don't know about her.
Sasuke, still apparantly annoyed, ignores Sakura.
Naruto; Cheyenne-chan, be carful. Do you have your kill planned?
Cheyenne; How'd you know that we decided I'd be the one to kill?
Sasuke; Yeah, she was the one who insisted on being the one to do the job.
Naruto; Eheheheh....
Cheyenne; I plan on...if you want to know, going for the throat...just for the fun of it.
Sasuke(thinking) ; Talk about a phsyco-path... I was right...
Cheyenne; But first, I'll poke a hole in the victim's throat, then make them breathe through it, then make them suffocate to death...by smothering them with a pillow, and-
Kakashi; Ok, we get the idea, Cheyenne
Cheyenne; You guys wanted to know.
Sasuke laughs softly, for some other reason that he can't figure out still.
For some reason, else, that he can't figure out, he smiles.
Sasuke; We won't get anything done just standing around here all night, now will we? We should get started and-
Naruto cracks up laughing.
Sasuke; You idiot, what's so funny?
Naruto is too busy laughing to reply.
Kakashi;...Naruto! That's extremely immature, I don't know wha-
Naruto; Yeah, your right, Sasuke, you won't get anything done by standing around here, as the Pervy Sage always says-
Sakura bashes Naruto's head in.
Sakura; Your not at all funny, you know that? Your beyond immature.
Sasuke looks at Cheyenne. "Ignore him."
Cheyenne; You don't have to tell me that, believe me.