TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Rain is Unforgivable by Fang Ninsho

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Emi POV
I slowly opened my eyes. I was laying in a bed in a white room. I turned her eyes to the window and saw it was raining. I looked around the room and ripped out the iv needles in my arms. I took my clothing which was sitting on the end of the bed and changed back into it. It was a bit muddy but otherwise ok.I remembered faintly what had happened. I cautiously peared out the door....cost clear. I then crept over to the window and jumped out. I lept amongst the building tops and decided to stop on top of a large red building. I could hear people talking inside. Being the alert substitute shinigame i am i eavesdropped. "--we found her in the woods on the way of our mission. She has a strange sword and calls herself a shinigame. Later in a fight with momochi zabuza she transformed into some sort of other monster losing control."a familiar voice said. Kakashi. "a shinigame eh?"an old man questioned. "yes hokage-sama"kakashi said. She drew away from the window momentarily. "given the elders opinions we have two simple choices....Eliminate her now,or watch her carefully."the old man said. I did a silent gasp. i returned to listen but a shuriken narrowly missed my head. Kakashi also drew a kunai and a man with a horizontal scar across his nose appeared beside me. "no wya are you getting rid of me old man! this wont be like the soul society!"I yelled drawing aika. "Sing aika!"I yelled. My sword grew huge. Anbu ninja surrounded me. I yelled out "getsuga tenshou!getsuga tenshou!"repeatedly until the anbu's numbers decreased drasticly. I turned to the old man with a wild look in her eye. A kunia landed in my shoulder. "im not done with you"he said. "wait iruka!"kakashi yelled. I guarded his attacks and yelled"getsuga tenshou!"repeatedly in random directions. By now the attention of the villagers and everyone was on the fight on the roof top. I knocked iruka off the roof and jumped down into the streets. "you want to eliminate me huh? taste this! Black getsuga tenshou!"I yelled. An enourmous black light hit him head on and propelled him many yards. Kakashi jumped down after them and tried to calm her. Then a strange light appeared........

Ichigo finally used bankai. "ban!!!!!!!!Kai!!!!!!!". He swung repeatedly until the barrier broke. He ran into the black hole. "wait im going to!"renji yelled jumping in. They were falling...and falling and then they fell through light onto the ground.

I blinked a couple of times. I ran to them yelling,"renji!ichigo!". I bear hugged them both. I realized i must have been partly possesed by my hollow becaus eone of my eyes were black. Ichigo grabbed me shoulders and said,"are you ok?did you hollowfy?". He noticed the kunai and pulled it out. He turned to iruka and then looked at me. "did he do that?"he aske dpointing at him. "well yeah but i did hollowfy"i said. "im sorry i couldnt protect you, Emi"he said. I gave him a toothy smile and said," no prob!i made new friends here!". He nodded and balanced his sword on his shoulder like she had hers. Naruto suddenly popped up and yelled," are you two related?". "ahh!naruto-san dont scare me like that!and no ichigo and i arent related!"i exclaimed. The villagers gathered in a circle around them. "hey guys, where are the rest?"i aske dthem. "uh....they're back in the other world"renji said. "you idiot! just tell them we're from a different world wh ydont you!"ichigo yelled. Renji yelled back,"im the stupid one?!Ha!your the one who yelled it out!". They got in anothe rone of their fights. "oi!ichigo!renji!no fighting here please!"i said. They turned away from each other. "fine"renji said. "whatever"ichigo said. I turned to naruto and did the classic thumbs up. "beleive it!"we both yelled. Most of everyone else sweatdropped. "great anothe rnaruto"thought kakashi,iruka,and the third. Unknown to them they were being watched.

"hey, itachi-san are we gonna tell leader-sama about the girl?"a certain fish face asked. "not yet. Lets see what she can do"a cold voice replied.