TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Mistery Island by Hailo95100

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Same characters as last time.

*Ebil smile* CAOS!!!!
Ino and Deidara where the first awake. Deidara looked around, then saw Ino. Same thing with Ino.
"Who are you?" Ino asked. "I dont think I've ever seen you."
Deidara thought for a moment. "Deidara.." He mumbled. They stared at eachother for a long time till Ino said, "If...I was..a boy...I'd...look..like..you?!" They stared at eachother, then Tobi woke up.
"Why is everyone asleep! Tobi demand to know!" Tobi yelled. Deidara and Ino stopped yelling at eachother and then looked at Tobi.
"Tobi," Deidara said. "SHUT UP!" He got up and smaked Tobi on the head. "If you cant see...everyone is ALSEEP. Let them SLEEP." Tobi nodded. "Now..go away!"
Tobi nodded and ran to the door, grabbed the handle. He pushed and pulled but it wouldnt open. "Uh..Deidara..Tobi cant get out.." Tobi said.
Deidara rolled his eyes and walked over, trying to open the door. He pulled hard, then pushed. "God that hurts.." Deidara mumbled. "Well Tobi...we cant get out."
Tobi started freaking out. Kebuto woke up because of Tobi. "CAN YOU SHUT UP!" He yelled, looking in the oposit direction. Kabuto picked up the nearest item, witch was Kakashi's headband. His headband hand fallen off when he was thrown into the large room everyone was in. Kabuto threw the headband at Tobi, white hit him in the mouth, made him trip and fall on Zetsu. " What was that for idiot! What are you doing Tobi? Dont make me eat you! Get off! " Zetsu yelled.
Tobi jumped up and threw the headband back at Kabuto, who grabbed a bucket full of drinking water and threw it at Tobi. Tobi ducked and it hit Pein. Everyone stopped and looked at Pein, who bent down and grabbed the bucket. He threw it at Kabuto. Naruto and Kakashi where now awake. "Kakashi Sensei..wheres your headband?" Naruto asked. Everyone got quiet again. Kabuto threw something at Kakashi..his headband. Kakashi put it back on then looked around. "Where are we?" He asked.
Everyone was now awake again, and all said, "I dont know."
Chapter end notes: Haha! Youll have to wait for the next chapter, or then next to find out where they are!