TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Monsters by Nightmare_Bear

[Reviews - 6]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Hinata stared into Sasuke’s eyes. His eyes were full of lust, power, hate.
Hinata tapped her index finger ever so gently on the tank.
Sasuke had dispeared.
Why was she here?
What did she do?
Why… did Sasuke’s eyes look so… Lustful at her..
Sasuke returned in a flash, all she saw was Sasuke’s wrist flicker, then the tank was burst open.
Hinata paused..
Sasuke flashed again, the next thing she was aware of was Sasuke pinning her to the wall behind them.
Sasuke’s breath brushed ever so gently across her neck, his breath warm, comfroting moist.
It sent shivers up and down Hinata’s spin.
Shivers of fear, pleasure, both drown in confusion and … lust.
Sasuke began to hum a melody which, halted when he began to sing.
“Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me.”
Hinata’s hues widened, she gathered enough fear, which transferred into the stengeth to lunge Sasuke off her. But not for more than a few secounds. He smirked.
He was the hunter.
She the prey.
Hinata gathered enough breath for a good scream as she bellowed at him. “WHY?! I don’t understand!!! You … You Bastard! Why are you doing this?!”
Sasuke took a swift step towards the small woman, his red eyes meeting her golden ones. Gold eyes fitted her well. Because she was his prize, his and his alone. He continued to step towards her until her had her backed into a wall. She shivered as her pale, pale skin met the cement.
He pressed his forhead gently against her’s, their breath twining around one another.
He smiled, his smile haunting, and lustful.
“My dearest Sparrow, don’t take it as an insult, but I need a Perfect woman to bear my perfect child.” He purred ever perfect in his comment.
“You should feel worthy, now please my sparrow, don’t make this hard, well because…. Then that would make two things.”
Cold, wet, tears gathered in her eyes. Sasuke flashed once more, and with his last horrid comment beibng said, she fell to her knees in the sharigan trance, her world fading to black.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
She awoke the next morning, unaware at that secound of what happened. Then it all flashed before her eyes, she shivered, looking around to see that she was alone in a bed.
She shivered, reading herself to leap off the bed, she then became aware of the numbness between her legs, rubbing her neck only to realise that they were full of hickies.
Hinata sobbed, Sasuke had had her, and
Had had her hard.
She tried efforstly once more to leap off the bed when a… unwanted and disturbing fammilar voice intterupted her.
“I woulden’t more If I were you sparrow”
“We went about four rounds, moaning for more, you’re tougher than I thought and mmm… you’re taste.”
Hinata welled up breath, and a pericing scream passed the tissue of her pale lips.
“YOU SICK… SON OF A BITCH”
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
He flashed once more, pinning her against the cold cement of the wall, his warm lips teasing her ear as he mumbled.
“ Don’t use such fowl lanuguage sparrow, It will never suit a woman as fine as you.”
His lips formed a smirk, taking her utter silence as a chance to attack her lips in another lustful kiss.