TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Since I was 5 by Shmoobunny182

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: om nom
Flashback Cont.

Naruto awoke to the sound of a loud beeping noise. The first thought that came to mind, 'alarm clock.' So, Naruto, who was still half asleep, reached out his arm in attempt to put an end to the bothersome noise. The said boy flailed his arm about trying to reach a snooze button. One that was never found. After about 15 seconds of that nonsense, he cracked an eye open. Light from the sun came into his small cerulean blue eyes. Naruto blinked his eyes in confusion. Not only as to why the sun was directly above him, but to how?! Then realization hit him like a ton of bricks. He must of fell asleep on the slide!

Not that this wasn't surprising to him, because it was. But, he new the most probable reason as to why he would be able to sleep from one morning to the next. The night prior to the 10th of October, Naruto hadn't been able to get even a wink of sleep in. Mostly because of his 'respected' guardian, but also because of the voice, self proclaimed as Kyuubi, had been talked to him again.

Naru-Blondie slid down the slide and landed on his butt with a thud. “Ow ow ow!!” Whined the boy in minor pain. He quickly got over it and continued on. He spotted someone who looked like an out of towner (or tourist if you will.) “Hey Jiji!” “What do you want kid?” “Um... I er... was just wondering what the time is...?” “Half past 11. Now scram!!” Naruto didn't need to be toled twice. He bolted in the opposite direction. 'Guess he wasn't a foreigner... at least he wasn't a total scumbag like most adults in the neighborhood.' All of a sudden Naruto's eyes widened as a thought struck him. “Oh crap!” 'Oka-san is gonna kill me if she noticed I was out all night.. not that she cares where I am. Maybe...never mind.' With this in mind, Naruto ran home like he was running away from the eruption of Mt. Vesuvius on Pompeii, Italy. See? Reading in your spare time does indeed pay off.

After about five minutes of running, Naru slowed to a crawl. Panting, out of breath and in desperate need of water. Maybe running at top speed in over 100° weather when the last thing you ate or drank was over 48 hours ago, wasn't the best idea he ever had. Finally arriving at his 'humble abode' Naruto took last few steps to the front door and collapsed only to wake up over or about twelve hours later in a hospital room. 'What were you thinking you stupid child? Don't you think of anyone beside yourself? People were worried sick over you!' Naru inwardly let out a growl at 'Kyuu.' Haha... I didn't think you would believe me anyway...' Kyuubi turned his head. Naruto look him straight in the, 'eye' and smirked without bothering to hide it from him. 'Hey kyuu. I'll let you take over for a bit... but, you have to do something for me. Get me out of this hell hole of a house. Do what ever you feel necessary afterwards. K'? Kyuubi grinned ear to ear and licked his lips with lust for blood. Will do!!!
Chapter end notes: nom nom