TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


A Random Talk Show by NaruChick_07

[Reviews - 10]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: I don't own naruto it's such a shame I wish I did though...

Me: It's 3:30 in the frickin' morning so why am I updating?!

Prue(my muse for those that don't know): maybe because we got a really great idea for this and the fact that you can't sleep might be another reason...

Me: I hate this so much...

Prue: oh stop complaining lazy ass...

Shika: someone call me?
Announcer; Hello and welcome to 'My Random Talk show' with your hosts Julia and Hayley!!!

"Hiya! I'm Julia!"

"And I'm Hayley!"

"And this is our talk show!!!" we said.

"today we'll bring our guests out and then announce the topic, kk?" I said.

"Our guests are Hyuuga Neji, Uchiha Sasuke, Uchiha Itachi, Sabaku No Gaara, Inuzuka Kiba, Nara Shikamaru, and Uzumaki Naruto!" yelled Julia.

"We're also inviting one of our friends on to the show, say hello to Jane!!!" I said.

"Hiya everyone I'm Jane!"

"Okay Hayley tell us what's the topic is." Julia said.

“kk, today’s topic is…*drumroll* FANGIRLS!!!”

“AH!!!” screamed all the guys “where?!”

“*sweatdrop* there aren’t any fangirls here, ‘fangirls’ is the topic today…” I said.


“Oh” almost all of the guys said.

“Hn.” said Sasuke, Itachi, Gaara and Neji.

“So…Kiba how do you deal with fangirls?” Julia asked.

“Akamaru distracts them while I run away from the crazy maniacs…” Kiba replied.

‘Did he just call all us fangirls crazy maniacs?!’ me, Jane, and Julia thought.

“That’s a good plan…but Kiba be careful if you insult fangirls we-th-they don’t take it to well…” Julia warned him.

“Okay…” he said.

“What about you Shikamaru?” I asked.

“Well…Chouji and Ino help me escape from my troublesome fangirls…*shudders* I think fangirls are worse than my mom *shudders*.” he said.

“I think your fans are worse than your mom.” I said.

“What about you Neji?” asked Jane “How do you escape fangirls?”

“Well…I run…run and hide, Hinata helps me out with my fangirls sometimes…” he said.

“Okay.” said Jane.

“Sasuke-teme, Ita-kun, what do you do to escape fangirls?” I asked.

‘did she just call Itachi ‘Ita-kun’?!’ everyone thought. ‘Did she just call me Ita-kun?’ Itachi thought. ‘Why does she frickin’ call me ‘Sasuke-teme’ and she frickin’ called Itachi ‘Ita-kun’!!!’ thought Sasuke.

“Oi lazy bum did you frickin’ just call him ‘Ita-kun’?!” Julia yelled.

“Oh…uh um uh um…n-no…n-no w-way…” I stuttered.

“Yes you did.”

“No I didn’t.”

“Yes you did.”

“NO I FRICKIN’ DIDN’T SO SHUT THE HELL UP!!!” I screamed.

“Okay, okay…Nazumi(1).” Julia said.

“What was that?!” I yelled/asked.

“Um nothing nevermind…” Julia said very quickly.

“That’s what I thought.” I said. “Um anyway…what do you do to escape your fangirls Sasuke-teme? I-Ita-Itachi?”

“We burn them with our fire jutsus.” said Sasuke “Hn.Yea.” said Itachi.

“kk, but that’s kinda harsh…but then again your fangirls have been named the Rabid Uchiha Fangirl Corperation or RUFC for short.” I said.

“Yea we pretty much have to burn them because if we don’t we can’t get away from them, there are to many.” said Itachi.

“Holy shit! Itachi actually spoke more than two freak’in words!!!” yelled Sasuke.

“Shut up.” Said Itachi.

“See only two words.” Sasuke said.

“Shut up Sasuke…” I said. “you can be such a bastard sometimes.”

“Sometimes…he’s always a bastard.” said Naruto. “True…” I said.

“Hey by the way Naruto, why are you here you don’t have any fangirls.” said Sasuke.

“Shut up, Sasuke-bastard, and I DO have fans…” said Naruto.

“No you don’t.” said most of the guys.

“Yes he does.” said Gaara. “his fans are scarier than all of our fangirls put together.”

“Really?!”

“Yes Naruto has about 10,000 fangirls…” said Julia.

“That’s still less than me.” said Sasuke.

“Yea and that’s less fangirls than me.” said Itachi.

“That’s less than me too.” Said Neji.

All the guys except Shikamaru and Naruto decided to start argueing about who had the most fangirls which got very annoying and gave Me and Julia MASSIVE headaches.

“SHUT UP!!!!!” we yelled.

“Naruto has about 10,000 fanGIRLS and about 10,000 fanBOYS!!!OKAY?!” I yelled.

“Holy Freakin’ Shit!!!” yelled Kiba.

“When and how the hell did you get so many freackin’ fans?!” yelled Sasuke.

“I blame Kiba, Jiraya, and Kakashi…” said Naruto while glaring at Kiba.

“What’s Kiba, Kakashi, and Jiraya got to do with this?!” asked Sasuke.

“…everything…” said Naruto.

*Flashback*

Naruto was running through Konoha wearing a…fox outfit. (this is where all of girls that are watching the flashback yell ‘KAWAII(2)!!!’ at the top of their lungs.)
Kakashi, Kiba, and Jiraya are laughing their asses off at poor Naru-chan. Naruto
is being chased by at least 20,000 people. “LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE!!!” yelled Naruto.
“Awww…Naruto you are so KAWAII!!!” yelled all the fans.
“I am not kawaii!!!” yelled Naruto (awww…he’s pouting it’s so KAWAII!!!)
“Yes you are!!!” they all yelled.
“I gotta get the hell outta here!” Naruto said. He heads to the Hokage Tower he creates a shadow clone or bunshin to make it seem like he’s still running away from his fans who are to distracted by Naruto’s cuteness to notice that they’re chasing a bunshin. Naruto jumps into Tsunade’s office.
“Oi, brat what are you doing?” she asked and then she noticed the fox outfit “and what are you wearing?” she asked as she started laughing.
“I’m hiding from crazy fans that won’t leave me alone and I’m in this supid outfit because I lost a bet with Kiba, Kakashi, and Jiraya…” Naruto said.
“What was the bet?” she asked.
“That’s…not important…-_-’ ” he said.
*End Flashback*


“That’s why I blame them…” Naruto said. Everyone was starring at Kiba their eyes asking for an explaination.

“What?! When we made the bet We didn’t know he’d look that cute in a fox outfit…whoever lost had to dress up as a certain animal I would have had to dress up as a dog, Kakashi as a wolf, Jiraya as a toad, and obviously Naruto a fox.” said Kiba.

“For the last god damn time I. AM. NOT. CUTE!!!” yelled Naruto.

“Yes you are.” Everyone said.

“I hate this…” he said.

“Well…Naru-chan at least you didn’t have to wear a dress…you’d probably look almost as cute in a dress as the fox outfit.” I said. Naruto banged his head on the desk and went in the back and changed into a shirt that said ‘shoot me’.

“Well um…Naruto?” said Jane.

“Yeah?” he asked

“Um…how do you esacape your fans?” she asked.

“Well…I run and use bushins…and Tsunade baa-chan let’s me hide in her office but I have to help her with her paperwork sometimes I swear I never want to see a mountain of paperwork that high ever again!” Naruto said.

“Ok…and I have officially named Tsunade’s paperwork ‘The Mountain of Doom’.” I said.

“Good choice.”said Jane.

“Thank you.” I said.

“Hey how many of you now about Hayley’s obsessions?” asked Julia.

“What obsessions?” asked Itachi. Maybe Sasuke is right Itachi rarely speaks more than two words…but Sasuke’s still a bastard.

“ehehe I don’t have any obsessions shut up Julia!” I quickly said.

“Yes you do you have an obsession with sprite, chocolate, peanut butter, foxes, dogs, a whole bunch of other animals.” said Julia.

“You also have a total obsession with giving people and characters from shows nicknames…” said Julia.

“And…” siad Jane.

“SHUT UP!!! DON’T YOU TWO DARE SAY ANOTHER WORD!!!” I yelled.

“You also have an obsession with yelling at people.” Julia and Jane muttered.

“WHAT WAS THAT?!” I yelled.

“Nothing!” they quickly said. “Um…we’re getting off topic here…” said Julia.

“Ehehe…right sorry…” I said. Everyone was starring at the three of us with confused expressions.

“What?!” we yelled. Everyone sweatdropped.

“Um…Julia? Jane? Hayley? Are any of you fangirls?” asked Naruto.

“Um uh n-no o-of c-course not what would make you think that?!” we said at the same time.

“Yes they are fangirls!!!” yelled Kia.

“Kia what the hell are you doing here?!” we yelled.

“That is not important what is important is the fact that you three are fangirls!” she said.

“We are not!”

“Yes you are.” she stated “Julia is a Gaara fangirl” Gaara stares at Julia while she turns at least three shades of red. “ I hate you Kia.” Julia said. “Thank you I try.” Kia said.“Jane is a Neji fangirl.” Neji looks at Jane and she just looks anywhere but at him. “And Hayley is-”
“Don’t you dare finish that sentence.” I said. “Hayley is an Itachi fangirl.” Kia said. Itachi looks at me surprised I glance at him but imediantly look away and glare at Kia.

“…Kia…” me and Julia growled.

“Kia run.” Jane said.

“I uh gotta go!” Kia said.

“Well…it looks like we’re out of time ‘til the next episode this is Jane, bye!”

“Uchiha Sasuke.”

“Uzumaki Naruto.”

“Inuzuka Kiba.”

“Hyuuga Neji.”

“Sabaku No Gaara.”

“Nara Shikamaru this is so troublesome…”

“Uchiha Itachi.”

“Hayley.” I starts a chainsaw

"Julia." also starts a chainsaw

“And this is Kia running for my life! byez!”
*End*
Chapter end notes: (1) Nazumi means mouse and Julia says I talk like a mouse somtimes and apparently I squeak if you poke me in the side.
(2) for those of you who don't already know 'kawaii' means cute in Japanese

Kia: Were you two really gonna kill me?

Me/Julia: *starts chainsaw* what do you think?

Kia: I think i better run...

Naruto pops up out of no where

Naru: Rate! and Review! byez! =^.^=