TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11987
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Hdidh
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


forbidden love by DRAGONKINGHT

[Reviews - 3]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: sorry about the Language and the violences
A hot summer night naruto looks at the star and ask "If they can find the person he love" naruto went inside the house and started to play his guiltar the song he woke on is call " Heal me I am heartsick ". He forgot that the next day was school he looks at ino and think "what a hot no no sexy girl." "HEY!!! NARUTO I AM OVER HEAR". Temair yelled "oh shit it her i not hear la la la la la la i don't hear you i got my I-pod hehehe.." Naruto said.. Temair run over naruto and hugs and said " You the best little borther i got lalalalalala.." naruto mind "oh great now she i am her little. I rememder the fisrt time i met her she was H.E.L.L for she thought i was her lost boyfriend she crazier then i am she nuts."Naruto looks at temair and said "look i am not little borther or your lost boyfriend i am just your friend nothinng more or nothing less ok just a friend ok but you need lots help ok."temair look at naruto and said "OK BIG BORTHER!!!!" "OK for last time i am not your big borther or little borther or your lost boyfriend ok just your friend not anythings less."naruto yelled. Everyone look at naruto look at them and said " WHAT IS EVERYONE IS LOOKING AT ME I AM NOT HER BORTHER SHE JUST NUTS OK!!!!" temair looks at naruto and said " that ok naruto i call the my friend ok love you little borther the only reson i call you borther is because my borthers is dead got killed in car crash both of my borthers." naruto look temair and said " I sorry temair I don't know that yours borthers are dead ok you can call me little brother." ino look at naruto and smile. After class naruto went to music class, the teacher my father works for the music class kakashi he not my really father.Naruto started play his guiltar when he was playing he started to cry thinking about ino to hold her and take care of her when she is sick but naruto know her father.Look up started sing the song "heal me heartsick " naruto sing the whole class period kakashi looks at naruto and said " are you thinking about girl? ino right." "Kakashi that pissing me off ok that the wrong thing to say to a man kakashi!" naruto yelled.
"so its a girl ya maybe you should have guts to tell her that you love her naruto." kakashi said. Naruto started walk way from life he knew that he can't have ino but if he started a band maybe he can play at the dances and see ino that way.After school naruto look at sasuke and said "Do you see what i see its dumass no its sasukeshit!!"then he look turn his head over to ino th hottest girl in collage but sasuke walks to naruto and said " you can't have her for you its a fobiden love becuse you from the boondocks where you was born face it and you are poor and for me i am richer then bum." naruto puched sasuke in the face and said " one day i'll be playing yours song and when you look that me you well reget it for a life time sasuke shit." naruto walk off and went home.