TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Leaf's Squad 15 by Zaku Hyuga

[Reviews - 6]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
[twelve days after punishment began]

“This is not right!” Mizuki yelled holding her nose.

“Quit complaining.” Shinabaru said mocking Mizuki’s voice.

“Shut up Shinabaru” Mizuki snarled as she glared at Shinabaru, “You know what I mean. We shouldn’t be having to clean zoo cages.”

“It isn’t that bad.” Zaku said as he dumped a shovel full of dung into the wheelbarrow in the middle of the cage, “It’s the last one, and we get to quit for the day.”

“Hurry up guys. I can smell that all the way over here.” Satoshi shouted from behind a tree, not even looking up from the book he was reading. Shinabaru walked over to the edge of the cage and eyed the orange book in his sensei’s hands. He had his nose in that book for the past three days.
“What book are you reading, Satoshi sensei?” Shinabaru asked suspiciously.

Satoshi quickly shoved the book into his jacket and stood up, “Oh nothing. Just a book Kakashi gave me. Done yet?” He said trying to change the subject.

“Done!” Mizuki called as she dumped the last shovelfull into the wheelbarrow.

“Your turn to dump the wheelbarrow, Shinabaru.” Zaku told him leaning on his shovel in the corner of the pen, “I did it last, and Mizuki did it the turn before that.”

“Dangit! I’ll be back in a minute.” Shinabaru said hauling the wheelbarrow to the location they were supposed to dump it at.

[after the were cleaned up]

“So Zaku wanna go train. I need to put in some sparring practice for the Chuunin Exams.” Shinabaru asked as he jabbed at the air.

“Why not? I don’t have anything better to do. I have to report to the Hokage that the mission is complete first. Go on ahead to the training grounds and I’ll meet you there.” Zaku told Shinabaru then darted off toward the Hokage Tower.

“See you later.” Shinabaru yelled, “Well I’m going to head over there, see ya later.” Shinabaru said to Satoshi and Mizuki and left for the training grounds.

“Hey, Satoshi-sensei. You wanna train with me today?” Mizuki asked a little excitedly.

“Umm, sure Mizuki. I’ll train with you today.”

“Alright! I’ll make the first move.” Mizuki ran at Satoshi and threw several kunai. Satoshi was nearly caught off guard by Mizuki’s sudden start on the attack and barely managed to jump out of the way of the hurtling kunai.

“Jeesh Mizuki. Take it easy it’s just practice.”

“Not on you sensei.” Mizuki smirked and pointed at him, “If I go easy there’s no way I’ll win.”

Satoshi shrugged his shoulders, “Oh well, if you say so.”

[back at the training grounds]

Shinabaru sits down on the middle of the three poles in the clearing. “Man I hope Zaku isn’t going to be too much longer.”

[back to mizuki and Satoshi]

“Alright time to get serious sensei, I’m coming at ya!” Mizuki started performing handseals and punched the ground with her fists. Small rocks came out of the ground and flew to her fists as if they were magnetized to them. “Rock Armor Jutsu”

“Using that already?” Satoshi asked rhetorically, “I’m waiting.” Satoshi took a battle stance and used his right index finger coax Mizuki into an attack, which only made her angry that he wasn’t taking her jutsu seriously and doing anything to try and stop her, just calling her into attack.

“Ok, you want me to attack. I’ll attack!” Mizuki thought. She charged at Satoshi with her right arm pulled back. Her fist would have hit Satoshi square in the chest if he hadn’t used substitution just in time.

“Your not going to hit an opponent to often using attacks right out in the open like that Mizuki.” Satoshi scolded standing ten feet behind Mizuki.

“I know!” Mizuki answered from behind as her fist met the back of his left leg. “Didn’t you notice how many handseals I did when I activated my armor, I made a clone first!” Mizuki stood there gloating as she watched Satoshi spawled on the ground holding the injured leg, when he looked up at her.

“I know!”

“What!” Mizuki yelled as from behind Satoshi yelled, “Feather Entrapment Jutsu!” Feathers flew around Mizuki in what was like a vortex then stopped in mid-air and connected side by side to created a box around her. The fethers were so thickly put around her she couldn’t see anything, it was pitch black.

Mizuki began laughing inside the box, “Satoshi sensei, you really think your going to hold me in with feathers?” Mizuki pulled back and did the hardest punch she could to the feathered wall. As soon as her fist met she was thrown back into the opposite wall of the box. “What in the world is going on!?!”

“You see Mizuki, this feather cage is specially laden with chakra so that it repels all taijutsu and ninjutsu attacks. And while your inside your chakra is being drained.”

“How am I gonna get out of here!” Mizuki yelled.

[Shinabaru]

“Where is he already I’m tired of waiting!” Shinabaru yelled at the blade of grass he was playing with.

“Right here!” Zaku yelled as he jumped out of a tree and came down on top of shinabaru hammering his hands clamped together in one big fist on his head. Shinabaru popped into a cloud as half a dozen kunai hurtled at Zaku. Zaku performed a quick cartwheel and flipped onto the middle post so that he was standing on it with his back to Shinabaru. “Nice try. But I knew that was a clone the whole time, thanks to Byakugan.”

“Man I hate that danged Byakugan! I can never get in a sneak attack!” Shinabaru moaned.

“And that’s why I love it, hehe.” Zaku did a somersault in the air and landed in front of the post. “Are you ready?”

“As I’ll ever be.” Shinabaru answered as he wiped his nose with his index finger. Each drew a kunai and ran at each other. The two’s kunai met right at each other’s chests.

“Err. You’ve gotten a little stronger I see.” Zaku said through gritted teeth.

“And you haven’t been brushing your teeth I see.”

“Huh, wha-“ Zaku started to say caught off gaurd by Shinabaru’s strange comment, but couldn’t finish before Shinabaru’s leg met Zaku’s side. Zaku lay hunched over gasping for breath .

“I knew that would give me an opening.” Shinabaru said and activated his handseals for “Shadow Possession”. Shinabaru’s shadow extended forward and attached to Zaku’s. Shinabaru forced Zaku to stand. “Ok time to finish this.” Shinabaru reached for his kunai pouch. “What in the world! Where’s my pouch!!!”