TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Leaf's Squad 15 by Zaku Hyuga

[Reviews - 6]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
[three days later]
“Guys, guys!” Shinabaru yelled at Mizuki and Zaku who were sitting at the Ichiraku Ramen shop. “I just talked to Shikamaru. He heard about my fight with Naruto from Kakashi, and he said that he was impressed with my skills!”
“So?” Mizuki responded cocking her eyebrow.
“He told me that if I could pass the next Chuunin Exams he would train me in the Nara clan jutsus!”
“Awesome Shinabaru.” Zaku congratulated, “but you do realize that the Exams are for five more months?”
“I know. That gives me plenty of time to get ready. Man I can’t wait to find out what he’ll teach me.” said Shinabaru as he daydreamed about his future training.
“Shinabaru, you do realize that you have to pass first, don’t you?” Mizuki burst his bubble quite harshly.
“Oh right. Well it’ll be easy. I mean I’ve already gone through it once and made it to the end.”
“Hey, remember when he cheated during the first test, and he didn’t even realize that you had to cheat he just did it?” Mizuki said while laughing.
“Ya, that was hilarious.” Zaku said laughing as well.
“Okay, okay. I thought we let that go.” Shinabaru cut into the laughing.
“Sorry that was just to funny.” Zaku apologized.
“Hey! There he is!” A deep voice yelled.
“What?” Zaku said turning to see who was yelling.
“Oh, No!” Shinaabru exclaimed quietly, turning and hiding his face.
“That’s the kid there!” a guy yelled, standing ten feet away from the squad, pointed at Shinabaru. As Zaku looked him over he saw the leaf headband tied around his wrist and his chuunin jacket, obviously he was a ninja. He had shaggy black hair grown to his shoulders. All of his clothing was gray, except his chuunin jacket, from his shirt down to his pants. His two lackies behind him were dressed to match, excluding the chuunin jackets and one had white hair that stood strait up and the second had red hair in a crew cut, these were most likely his teammates. They were all older than Zaku, probably 16 to 17 he speculated.
“Not unless you hand blondie over there to us.” The guy with black hair ordered.
“Why exactly should we do that?” Zaku interrogated.
“Because he decided to run his mouth, and now he’s going to pay.” the one with red hair answered.
“Is that true Shinabaru?” Zaku asked turning his attention to Shinabaru.
“Ya. But I only said that they were a bunch of low life losers who had nothing better to do but whine to their mommies because they tried to steal my money.” Shinabaru explained hastily still not looking at the thugs.
“Well than I’d say there’s no problem here. Sounds to me like you deserved it.” Zaku told the group.
“Boys, looks to me like we got another smart mouth over here. Why don’t you tell them just who there running their mouths off to.” The black haired guy ordered.
“I’m Kazetun, breeze among the leaves.” the guy with white hair announced.
“I’m Enkouto, flame among the leaves.” The one with red hair added.
“And I’m Hokori, dust among the leaves. Together we’re the Wakai Kouyou, the young elements of Konoha!” Their leader finished.
“Well perhaps you quite don’t know who your dealing with. I’m Zaku Hyuga of the legendary Hyuga clan, and I refuse to hand any of my teammates over to anyone, because not only are they my teammates their my best friends. So, if you want him you’ll have to go through us first.” Zaku stated boldly.
“Oooo, we’re so afraid of the big bad Hyuga. Please, we’ll crush you and your little friends like bugs.”
“Hey! I don’t want any part in this.” Mizuki said as she got up to leave.
“What, afraid of playin’ with the big boys? Don’t think so girly, you aren’t goin’ anywhere. Don’t worry we’ll go easy on you. It won’t take long to finish you off, hehe.” Kazetun mocked as he laughed at her.
“Zaku, whitey over there is mine.” Mizuki changed her mind after being told she couldn’t fight them, it got to her every time.
Zaku chuckled, “Well you’ve done it now. You had a lot better of a chance of winning before you said that.
“Sure kid. So are we going to do this or not?” Hokori said impatiently.
“Think you can take Enkouto, Shinabaru? I’ve got Hokori.” Zaku asked.
“Sure.” Shinabaru answered him. He was pumped up after hearing Zaku’s speach. He felt as though he could fight anybody too.
“Alright then let’s finish this and eat our ramen before it gets cold.” Zaku said trying to encourage his teammates.
“Plan on drinking it through straws!” Hokori yelled as he charged. Shinabaru darted to the left to meet Enkouto, who was running in the same direction, and Mizuki went the opposite way to meet Kazetun. As Hokori’s fist came down Zaku flipped backwards and caught Hokori in the chin with his foot as he did it. Hokori was sent sprawling backwards. He took this chance to activate his Byakugan. He could see everything going on without having to turn his head away from Hokori who was starting to stand up. Mizuki had activated her Rock Armor Kekkei Genkai, surrounding her entire fists in rock as she charged at Kazetun , and was now proceding to swing at him with all of her might, forcing him to dodge left and right to escape her fists that would break a bone if they hit. Kazetun tried to throw a punch but Mizuki blocked by putting her fist up and he nearly broke his hand on the rock. Shinabaru was using his Shadow Defense to block flaming kunai that Enkouto was throwing at him. Zaku had to turn his attention back to Hokori who was now standing.
“Lucky shot.” He said as he rubbed his chin.
“If you say so.” Zaku replied. Hokori came at Zaku a second time. He started to throw a bunch of fists at Zaku, but because of Zaku’s much greater speed he was able to block them easily. Something came at Zaku from behind. Zaku ducked and it flew past Hokori’s head. Shinabaru had deflected one of Enkouto’s fire kunai and sent it flying towards Zaku.
“Sorry!” Shinabaru yelled.
“It’s ok.” Zaku yelled.
“Huh?” Mizuki yelled, she had gotten caught up in her fight and had no clue what had happened.
“Now!” Hokori yelled as Squad 15 was caught off guard. The three Wakai Kouyou activated a chain of hand seals exactly the same to each other’s except for the final seal which ended in the tiger for Enkouto, the bird for Kazetun, and the snake for Hokori.
“Slicing Wind Breath!” Kazetun yelled.
“Blazing Flame Breath!” Entouko yelled.
“Pummeling Rock Breath!” Hokori yelled with his teammates simultaneously, each then blowing and emitting their chosen element at his opponent, sending Mizuki, Zaku, and Shinabaru flying into each other. They lay in a crumpled mess on the ground.
“Losers,” Enkouto snickered, “you actually thought you could stand up to us?”
Zaku stood up, marked and bruised, “We aren’t even close to being finished.”
“Well, if you want to keep the hurt coming it suits us just fine.” Hokori announced.
“I don’t think that will be happening any time soon.” Zaku lashed back.
“What are you talking about?” Kazetun said as he went to take a step forward, then realizing he couldn’t move at all. “What’s going on!” He yelled. As he said it an evil grin crossed Shinabaru’s face.
“My Shadow Possession Jutsu! As long as I’ve got this on you, you aren’t going anywhere. Zaku, your turn.” Shinabaru said.
“We’ve got our own team moves,” Zaku told them as he ran into the middle of the trio, reactivating his Byakugan, “8 Trigrams: Multi Target Palm Strike!” he yelled, and began hitting all three opponents with his Gentle Fist taijutsu. He sent all three sprawling forward as Shinabaru released the possession.
“Man, even though it doesn’t effect my chakra points, it still hurts when we do that.” Shinabaru moaned rubbing his chest.
“Quite your whining Shinabaru, it’s my turn!” Mizuki yelled as she came down out of the sky, with her Rock Armor around her fists. She slammed the ground between the trio as they stood up, “Rock Armor Quake!” the ground shook terribly slamming the Wakai Kouyou into the ground again.
“I think they’re finished.” Mizuki said while she walked back over to Zaku and Shinabaru dusting off her hands.
“Not quite.” Zaku imformed her depressedly, pointing at the fallen trio who were getting up again.
“WE ARE THE WAKAI KOUYOU. WE DON’T LOSE THAT EASY TO MEASLY TWIRPS LIKE YOU!!!” Kazetun, Enkouto, and Hokori yelled together, and charged at Squad 15. Each of the Wakai Kouyou threw dozens of kunai and shuriken at the squad forcing them to disperse. When the kunai and shuriken hit the tree where Zaku, Mizuki, and Shinabaru had been standing, the tree exploded into hundreds of splinters from the explosion caused by the tagged weapons. Shinabaru gulped deeply thinking that the tree could have been him, had he not escaped.
“Don’t loose your cool, Shinabaru!” Zaku called to him seeing his worry with the Byakugan.
“There you are!” Hokori whipped into Zaku’s direction, “Rock Kunai” Hokori said as he did his handseals, then a bunch on kunai shaped shaped stones came from the ground into Zaku’s direction. He barely dodged them at the speed in which they were thrown. These guys weren’t playing anymore, they were truely angry now.
“Come on out. We won’t hurt you,” Enkouto lied, “We just wanna make a truce.”
“Flush ‘em out Kazetun.” Hokori ordered.
“No problem. Wind Cyclone.” Kazetun created a whirling funnel that pulled out Shinabaru, Mizuki, and Zaku, including many different animals from their hiding places.
“Get those two, the Hyuga’s mine!” Hokori yelled.
“Flame Entrapment Cage!” Ekouto yelled out blowing flames at Shinabaru, then molding them into bars with his chakra.
“Wind Entrapment Cell!” Kazetun yelled as he used his chakra to solidify the air around Mizuki.
“Let me out!” Mizuki yelled pounding on the see-through walls which were holding her captive.
“Settle down girly. I left some airholes in this cell, though you can’t see them. If you keep misbehaving all I have to do is close them up and you’ll find that it’s pretty hard to breathe. Catch my drift?” Kazetun warned her with a vicious smile on his face.
“Same goes for you blondie. One false move and I can turn up the heat easy enough. I’m keeping it cool right at the moment,” Enkouto told Shinabaru as he watched the beads of sweat starting to collect on his forehead, “by the way, I suggest you don’t touch the bars, they’re kinda hot.” he said snickering.
“Zaku, I can’t use my shadow moves in here,” Shinabaru informed, “there’s just too much light.”
“And I can’t use my rock jutsus either, looks like your on your own.” Mizuki added. Zaku eyed the entrapments being maintained by Hokori’s goons, who were having to use both hands to keep up the jutsus.
“At least I don’t have to fight them by myself too,” Zaku thought examining the situation, “Hokori’s going to be enough trouble.”
“Well, well, well. I’ve got you all to myself now, since your friends won’t interrupt us. Now it’s time your smart comments from earlier caught up with you don’t you think? Rock Clone Jutsu!” Two clones came up out of the ground, shaped into the from of Hokori. “Time to end this!” Hokori and his clones ran at Zaku.
“I didn’t want to try using this, but I guess I don’t have any other choice.” Zaku took his Hyuga stance, “8 Trigrams: Palm Rotation!” Zaku emitted a large amount of chakra from his body and spun in a circle creating a shield that deflected Hokori and his clones. Hokori flew backwards and hit a tree, the clones crumbled when they hit the ground.
“What!” Shinabaru yelled, “Where did you learn to do that?”
“Neji taught it to me after the Chuunin Exams, he told me he wanted more of the Cadet Branch members to be as strong as the Main Branch. I’m still working on perfecting it, so I really didn’t want to have to use it now, but I guess I didn’t have much of a choice.” Zaku explained.
“That’s a pretty nifty trick you got there.” Hokori stated as he wiped the blood from the corner of his lip. “Let’s see if you can block this, Rock Kunai All Directional Assault!” rock kunai came up from the ground and surrounded Zaku. They flew at him with an incredible speed, but were deflected by his 8 Trigrams: Palm Rotation. “Grr, thought I had him that time.” Hokori thought to himself angrily.
“There’s no way I can keep fighting this guy off by myself. He has a way higher chakra reserve than I do, I can see it flowing through him. I’m going to need help, but with Shinabaru and Mizuki trapped they can’t do anything to help. And I can’t get them out and keep fighting Hokori off at the same time. Okay I’ve got an idea, I’m going to need to summon Tiger.” Zaku examined the situation in his head carefully. “Summoning Jutsu: Nindog Summoning!” Zaku performed the hand seals and pressed his palm to the ground, the seal appeared along with a cloud of smoke. Fear encompassed the faces of the Wakai Kouyou. The smoke dissipated and standing where Zaku had summoned him was a dog about a foot tall with a bulldog look about him. He had black and dark orange stripes running up and down his body, an obvious sign to where he had obtained his name.
Kazetun, Hokori, and Enkouto burst out laughing. “You think that little dog is going to help?” Hokori teased.
“Who do you think your talking to?” Tiger stated causing a look of shock to pass over the terrible trio’s faces.
“H-h-he c-can t-t-talk?” Kazetun stammered.
“Sure he can, he also does tricks. Watch” Zaku reached into his pouch and pulled out a food pill from his pocket and tossed it to Tiger who gobbled it down. Tiger’s size quadrupled making him near the size of a Saint Bernard.
“So, he’s bigger how’s that gonna help you?” Enkouto questioned carefully eyeing Tiger.
“Because we’re going to play his favorite game. Fetch.” Zaku pulled out a red tennis ball from his weapons pouch.
“You’ve got to be kidding me. We’re in the middle of a battle Zaku! This isn’t the right time to be playing with your dog!” Mizuki yelled from her windy prison.
“Ready boy? Fetch!” Zaku yelled as he threw the ball at Kazetun. Kazetun removed just one of his hands and caught the ball.
“Bad move. You see, that’s his favorite ball and he doesn’t like anyone to touch it but me, not even Shinabaru’s allowed to touch it.” Zaku informed Kazetun. Shinabaru shuddered at the flashback of when he picked up Tiger’s ball for the first time. Kazetun looked down one foot in front of him and there was Tiger in a crouched position, baring his teeth.
“My ball.” Tiger growled.
“Take it! Take it!” Kazetun yelled holding the ball forward. Tiger lept into the air hitting Kazetun square in the chest. Kazetun’s jutsu broke as he sailed backwards and hit his head on a tree knocking him out cold. Tiger sat knawing on his ball as he vanished into a cloud of smoke.
“Ok Mizuki, get Shinabaru out while I take care of Hoko—.” Zaku looked around. Hokori had vanished during the ordeal with Tiger. Mizuki ran over and punched Ekouto in the gut, who had tried to get away but couldn’t release his jutsu and run in time. Shinabaru was freed from the prison and had started to turn into a bright crimson from the constant heat. Just as Mizuki punched Enkouto, Hokori came up from under the ground and punched Zaku in the chin.
“Earth Style: Tunneling Jutsu!” Hokori shouted as he came up.
“Shadow Possession!” Shinabaru said activating his jutsu, making his shadow race across the ground towards Hokori. Hokori tried using a somersault to escape the shadow, knowing its effect if it made contact with his, but the shadow darted towards Zaku.
“What?” Hokori thought as he landed. Out of nowhere the shadow flew out from under Zaku towards Hokori. “Not again!” Hokori yelled.
“Gotcha.” Shinabaru declared triumphedly, “I used Zaku’s shadow to extend mine, allowing me to reach you.”
“What’s your plan now?” Hokori spat.
“This!” Mizuki yelled as she punched Hokori in the jaw with her hammer fist style taijutsu. Hokori fell to the ground.
“Thanks guys.” Zaku said as he stepped out from behind a tree, “I’ll take it from here.”
“No problem.” Shinabaru grinned, rubbing his jaw, “You could have waited for me to release the Shadow Possession Mizuki.”
“Sorry, I got a little impatient waiting in that cell.” Mizuki said as she rubbed the back of her head.
“How in the world did you escape my attack? You should be lying out cold.” Hokori said feebly.
“That was a clone fool.” Hokori looked as what he thought was Zaku vanished. “When I saw that you were missing I wasn’t going to wait for an attack to hit.”
“You’re a much better ninja than you let on.” Hokori said bitterly, “But I still won’t go down, not until you pay.”
“For what? A stupid little comment. All of this for that?”
“I don’t care you insulted our honor.”
“Fine. I guess I’m going to have to end this. 8 Trigram: 64 Palms!” Zaku yelled as he ran at Hokori. The 64 hits struck Hokori right on target. Hokori fell to the ground, unable to move anymore.
“Aww man!”Shinabaru yelled.
“What is it!?” Zaku asked preparing for an attack.
“The ramen’s cold.” Shinabaru moaned from the ramen stand.
Mizuki slumped her head, “Shinabaru!”
_________________________________________
Thanks for reading! Please if you have any suggestions for me let me know, I'm open to advice that will help me inprove my story writing. Oh, and please rate! :D