TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto Enru by Katoso_shunin

[Reviews - 10]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Credit goes to these Marvelous People For creating the Following Characters;
-"Sakina Shi'in" by Temari_Love
-"Kanji Motori" by Quzor
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dust filled the air, and squad 4 stood among the ruins of the newly-destroyed town in the land of tea, faced with a foe that could only be described as a mechanical monstrosity.
Joko laughed at them, a metal grin spread across his face.
Katoso was breathing hard… he was far to tired to battle again, and that last technique had drained him of all his energy!

Joko opened his right claw, and ran toward the kneeling Katoso, ready to give this annoying pest a final blow. “This is the end!” he shouted. Katoso closed his eyes, and waited to be struck, there was no way he could dodge. All he saw was the blackness of his own eyelids, but he heard something. Something that started soft, a low melody, a song even. Still keeping his eyes tightly shut, he listened closer- the tempo of the music was increasing, becoming faster and stronger, more rhythmical, Katoso heard the sweet song of a flute being played… behind him.

Katoso opened his eyes, and 4 short-swords, floating as if they were being held by invisible warriors, zoomed past his head, and blocked Joko!
The swords acted as one, blocking, attacking, parrying, countering, all at the same time, but still completely in tune and in beat with the music, as if they were dancing! Katoso turned his head, it was Sakina! She was controlling the swords through some sort of melodical technique! Katoso was amazed at how the song was so beautiful, but the actual techniques power so immense! He looked at Sakina, she was stood beside the sitting Kanji, who was also looking at his team-mate in awe. She was swaying as she played, completely intertwined in the music, each note she was putting more passion into it, and it showed by the swords slowly but surely winning against Joko, scratching his metal exterior, cutting at wires and tubes, causing Joko to become highly defensive to this assault.

“Damn you, you little brat! I’ll break that flute in half!” Joko cursed angrily, but Sakina just kept playing, the time in-between the blades attack shortening every time. Joko swiped at the blades, and while they swerved back, he quickly made a large back-step, and with his metallic, claw-like hands, made a couple of hand-signs. “Earth style: Hands of Iron!” he said, a grin reappearing on his face. Suddenly, two large hands, made completely of iron ore, erupted out of the ground, and encased all four blades in a powerful clap. The blades disappeared into a puff of smoke, and Sakina stopped playing, and began to glare at her enemy. Joko sniggered, and pointed toward Sakina- and the two massive hands began to race toward her, clenched as a fist. Sakina managed to jump out the way easily, and while in mid-air took her time to examine the terrain of the battlefield. “(Aha! Knew there was one somewhere!)” she thought, as she spotted a nearby well, which she assumed was used by the now-deceased Villagers.

Sakina purposely landed by the well. “Water Style: Water clone Jutsu!” she said, and the water slid out of the well, and two water clones appeared either side of her, smiling as much as the original. “That’s pointless, I saw which are the clones, I’ll just attack the original!” Joko mocked. Sakina laughed a little. “That’s not the point, the clones are here to accompany me!” she replied, and as soon as she stopped talking, all three Sakina’s drew out their flutes.

“Sound Style: Tri-melody!” she said calmly. And suddenly three different songs began to erupt from the three. Each song having a different effect.
The first song was directed toward Kanji and Katoso, and the two immediately felt its affects- they felt stronger somehow, and they felt intense chakra flows in their body, as it were flowing through them like a river. Joko’s song however, was different, he clutched his ears, it felt like his head was going to implode, the sound causing him tremendous pain. “Argh!” he shouted in anguish, and slammed the earth so hard the ripples made the three musicians break apart to avoid being hit. Sakina looked back at Joko, his appearance had changed dramatically, his eyes had become wide with rage, and his mouth curved into a metal smile that gave her the creeps. His ears were leaking small amounts of blood due to the song, which had injured his inner ear.

“I’ll… kill… you” Joko growled, causing Sakina to feel somewhat uncomfortable. “Sakina! Get back!” shouted a voice from the right- it was Kanji, and he had a wild grin on his face. Sakina jumped over, and listened in to the plan.

“Think you can do it?” Kanji asked, after a while of explaining. Sakina nodded, and looked toward the insane looking Joko. “You run on steam, don’t you?” she asked. Joko gave no answer, not even his usual menacing smile, he just looked at her through hating eyes. She picked up her flute and began playing. “Sound style: Song of four champions!”
The same four short-swords reappeared once more, and lunged toward Joko. “I’ve beaten them before, I’ll do it again!” Joko shouted in rage, and smashed the swords onto the ground with his right arm, the swords hitting the earth with a clatter. He looked down at the swords, and his eyes opened in panic. “There’s only three!?” he exclaimed, but it was too late. The fourth sword had sneaked its way behind him, and struck him from behind, hitting a large black tank attached to his right shoulder, which was connected to many funnels that emitted steam. The tank was leaking water badly, through the gaping hole the sword had created. Joko clutched the hole, desperately trying to keep all the water in, without it, all the mechanics of his body wouldn’t work! But squad 4 was one step ahead.

“Fire style: Air explosion!” Kanji shouted, during the time of damage, and the amount of time it took Joko to stop the tank leaking so badly, he had successfully got a good amount of air with his chakra into the tank.
The tank burst out in a massive explosion, and Joko stood there in full view of it.
Joko was still standing when the dust and smoke cleared; his entire metal arms had been blown of, apart from a small amount still attached to his torso.
Joko was desperately trying to move, to escape, but all the mechanical limbs he treasured so much had failed him, anchoring him to the ground, stopping his retreat. “DAMMIT!” he shouted angrily.

Joko heard a sigh from in front of him. It was Katoso. “Its time to end this…” he said calmly. Joko saw his hands, two chains were coming out of them from nowhere, and digging their way into the earth. Joko met Katoso’s glare, and smiled a little. “You’ve won, and I’ll admit that your splendid ninja, all three of you. But you will regret this…” Joko said, still smiling madly. “How come?” Kanji replied. “I am one of the four Sial Bandit lords, and they will notice that I’ve gone missing…” “One of the four, what?” Kanji asked in a confused tone, causing Joko to laugh. “I guess they won’t be teaching you about us, hm? Well, heres a lesson you’ll never get anywhere else. The Sial Bandits are a group of untied criminals and outcasts that donate their lifes to the dream of one, the strongest of the lords.”

“You said you were the Lord of metal, what else can you tell us about the other Lords, if you’re such a powerful organization” Sakina ask wth a sarcastic tone. Joko laughed again. “Well, there a four lords: Lord of Metal, who is yours truly, Lord of Poison, Lord of Souls, and Lord of Death, and that’s the lesson I’m afraid.” “Fine, goodbye- Joko” Katoso said coldly, and the chains burst out of the ground, and wrapped themselves around Joko’s ankles, and quickly dragged him completely below the ground.
“Release” Katoso said, and the chains coming out of his palms disappeared in a puff of smoke, and he turned to see the horrified face of Kanji. “You.. You buried him ALIVE?” he said nervously. “Don’t forget, he was going to kill us… we cant risk taking him with us… I had to sentence him to death here and now…” Katoso replied with a cold stare, and turned to leave the village.

Kanji looked down at the spot where Joko should have been, which was replaced by an empty space, and a hill of newly turned rubble on the floor. “(Well, at least I know we work well as a team now… so I guess this squad isn’t totally useless)” he began thinking, unknown to him that Katoso was thinking the exact same thing.