TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto Enru by Katoso_shunin

[Reviews - 10]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Credit goes to these Marvelous People For creating the Following Characters;
-"Sakina Shi'in" by Temari_Love
-"Kanji Motori" by Quzor
------------------------------------------------------------------------
The newly formed squad 4 roamed through the pebbled streets of the south island of Kirigakure, thorugh the various market stalls, the streets filled to the brim with buyers, and the merchants selling the latest types fish they had caught in the fishing ground nearby, and yelling out the new deals they had. The entire street smelt strongly of baked salmon.

As they walked, many a person waved at Kanji, or said hello as they passed by- Kanji was obviously well known in the Village, he was popular, even.
However, the people gestured toward the two new-comers, Sakina and Katoso, obviously questioning to who they might be, Kanji just shrugged them off, because he himself didnt actually know who they were. And the three and continued to roam down the various paths, at an akward silence.

"Where are we going to learn this Water Clone technique then- and how? They won't let us have a sensei because your still suspected spies.." Kanji said, peering at the other two.
Sakina rolled her eyes; this boy was far too full of himself. "Well, if you direct me to the nearest library, perhaps their might be some information scrolls or books that can help us."
Kanji pointed toward a street to the left, and explained to Sakina to follow the path until she got there, Sakina nodded, and walked off silently.

"Oh great, now I'm stuck with you.." Kanji muttered, looking angrily at Katoso, he still hadn't forgiven him for calling him a little insect earlier in the presence of the Mizukage, and looking at him just made him feel even more annoyed.
"If you don’t stop looking at me like that, I'll make sure you dont see anything else for the rest of your days." Katoso replied coldly, matching Kanji's gaze.

Kanji pouted "As if you could even lay a scratch on me. Your all talk and no action, spy."
"Oh really? Perhaps you would like to test your theory, and fight me... Unless your afraid, which I can understand." Kanji was so mad, you could see steam pouring out his ears. "Fine! Let’s go to the training grounds! We can settle this there!"
Kanji began to walk faster, toward a western direction. Katoso merely sighed, and followed his temperamental teammate.

Kanji arrived, far before Katoso, at the Kirigakure arena- a place used for practice, target training, and in this case settling disputes. The arena had gray walls and no ceiling, revealing a cloudy sky with small beams of sunlight shining through, with multiple target dummies being used for kunai-throwing training by Kirigakure academy students, although the youngest of them seemed to be getting absolutely nowhere and ending up crying or getting into a annoyed fit. “(Hah! I beat him here, he’s a total slowpoke..)” though Kanji with a smile on his face.




“Hey! Kan-san!” shouted a voice. A girl of Kanji’s age was running toward him, her arming waving madly and a big smile on her face, she had smooth, dark purple hair, big hazel-colored eyes, and was wearing a blue shirt that was two sizes to big for her.

“Hi kierra! What’s up?” Kanji said happily. “Oh, nothing, I just wanted to say hi… Anyway, what are you doing here? I thought you had a meeting with the Mizukage! You really shouldn’t miss that!” she said, wagging her finger knowingly. Kanji frowned and made a sound that can only be described as a grunt. “I’ve been there already…”
“And? What did he say?” Kierra asked inquisitively. “I’ve been put into a squad… I’m now an official member of ‘squad 4’” Kanji replied sarcastically. “What? A squad? I thought you were going to be put we me and Viroko, but that’s great news Kanji; don’t be so upset!” Kanji continued to frown. “It’s not as good as you might think…”
“Oh really? Who have you been partnered with?” asked Kierra. Suddenly, out of nowhere, a figure appeared behind Kierra, it was Katoso. “I am…” Katoso said coldly.

Kierra was so surprised by this sudden shock she nearly jumped out her skin, and turning round to face this new person’s merciless stare just freaked her out even more. Kierra suddenly became light-headed, and feel unconscious, with stars ‘floating’ round her head.

“What the hell was that for?!” said Kanji angrily “You totally scared her you dick!”
“Hmph, I didn’t mean to… it’s not my fault if she’s too weak to withstand a little shock…” Katoso replied, shrugging. They took her to the arena stands nearby, and lay her down on one of the chairs.
“Hey, what’s up with Kierra Kan-san?” said another voice. The two looked up to see a boy walking toward them, he had short brown hair, blue eyes, pale skin, and was carrying a large metal spear he had obviously just been practicing with.

“Oh, hey Viroko, Kierra just got seriously spooked by that baka right there.” Kanji explained, gesturing toward Katoso. Viroko laughed. “You actually managed to shut her up? I’m impressed… What’s your name, new guy?”
“It’s Katoso Shunin… and you must be Viroko, right?” Katoso said coolly. “Aye, Viroko Hasuna.”

Kierra opened her eyes; all she could see was Kanji, with Viroko’s voice jabbering on in the background. “Where.. Where am I?” she said weakly. “You’re in the arena, you scared by my new teammate.” Kanji said. Kierra’s memories came flooding back, making her squeal a little, as she saw Katoso once again. “You.. s..s..scared me!” she said trembling. Katoso sighed, “Hmph, and?” Kanji started to become boiling mad, “Don’t talk to her like that, you dick!” he shouted. “Let’s settle what we came here to do then, shall we?” Katoso replied.
“Huh? What you came here to do? What’s that?” asked Viroko and Kierra together.
“We came here to fight it out.” Kanji replied, his eyes still fixed in a stare with Katoso’s.



The two proceeded to the centre of the arena, and after ushering everyone away, stood toward eachother, with about 15 metres of distance between them, ready to battle.
“I hope you won’t bore me!” Kanji said mockingly “… Because you’ve got no chance, loser!” Katoso merely ignored him, and closed his eyes- much to Kanji’s dislike.
Kanji clutched his sword and small, blue shield, and ran toward Katoso at full pelt “Gues I’ll make the first move!” And swung his sword at him with considerable force.

Katoso made a leap into the air, and managed to jump over Kanji’s sword- Kanji gasped in surprise, and Katoso kicked him in the chest, forcing him back 5 metres.
Kanji got up and held his chest- he was winded a little, but he had to keep fighting! He couldn’t lose to this guy! “Time to step it up a notch, hm?” he said with a manic grin on his face. Katoso, with his eyes still shut, said “Hmph. Try your best at the very least…”

Kanji made a couple of hand signs, and shouted; “Fire Style: Air Explosion!” And put his palms out toward Katoso, who stood there, awaiting this technique. “Hah, you’re in for it now!” Suddenly the air around Katoso became very hot, and shortly after, an explosion engulfed Katoso. The crowd gasped, Kanji grinned, and no one could see Katoso due to the large cloud of dust and smoke surround him.
As the dust cleared, Kanji saw a figure on the ground “( He wasn’t so tough!)” he thought. But… it was a, now burnt, log! “Argh! A substitution jutsu!” Kanji exclaimed.
Suddenly, Kanji felt a presence behind him. “You really suck, don’t you?” Katoso said coldly. And punched Kanji in the middle of his spine, causing him to collapse.
“I’m now worried that if you’re my teammate, you might drag me down…” Katoso said, looking down on Kanji as he writhed in pain.

He looked round, there was enough room… “Time to finish this joke of a match.”
Katoso made some hand signs; “Gekko genkai! Blood chains!” Katoso said calmly. Suddenly, a long chain sprouted, heading menacingly toward Kanji’s neck...
“Stop it you two!” Sakina shouted at the entrance, and at once the chains burst in a puff of smoke, and ceased to exist.

“I don’t know what you guys were doing, and I don’t care either… But I’ve got some books we can use to help us perfect our water clone jutsu, so lets get going!” Sakina shouted at her teammates.
“She’s a bit bossy, isn’t she? Let me guess, this is your other squad-mate?” said Viroko doubtfully, while Kierra nodded in agreement.
“Yeah she is…” Kanji said as he got up- he glared at Katoso, who was walking toward Sakina. Katoso stopped and directed his head toward Kanji. “Hurry up, loser.”
Kanji ran toward his squad-mates, and the three headed out, to perfect their jutsu, with Kanji sulking, of course.

------------------------------------------------------------------------