TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


If we Come From Ashes, That Is What We Will Go Back To by Wolf_Hanyou_Shinobi

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: This is where the story truely begins and you meet the main characters.
Sitting in a tree on the outskirts of the village, Amaya watched the clouds roll by. Her hair blew gently in the slight breeze and her plate on her bandanna shown with her village crest. The yin and yang symbol was perfect for the village as it was located far to the north and for half the year it was dark 24 hours a day and the other half it was light 24 hours a day. She wore a kimono style top that was black with white designs on it that resembled clouds and her pants were simple and black. She also carried two katana strapped to her back along with other standard ninja tools.
She knew that any minute now her more excitable teamate would find her and tell her all about their mission for the day.
Raiden and Ryu, the cousins were like night and day. Raiden was always smiling and energetic. His black hair interupted by a natural streak of bright yellow. He wore a white shirt and black pants and his bangs covered his right eye. He carried only basic ninja gear and his jutsu focused on lightning and electricity. You see, Raiden was light and Ryu was darkness.
Ryu was stoic and rarely had any emotion, he found nothing more irritating than Raiden and the two fought constantly. Ryu's hair was shadow black and his bangs covered his left eye. He wore a red shirt and black pants, with boots instead of normal ninja sandals. He, like Raiden, carried only basic ninja tools and his jutsu focused on shadows (in different ways than Shikamaru).
The three were very talented ninja and together were thought of as indestructable. The three were jonnin level and went on missions at least once a day.
Just as Amaya wondered if she had actually found a spot where Raiden couldn't find her, he was on a tree limb beside her.
"Hai Amaya-Chan, we have a big mission today! It'll take 2 days and Kendari-Chan is coming too!", he said with his usual enthusiasm.
"Eh? Oh boy, missions", she responded with sarcasm, "Fine, get them ready and meet me by the village gates in ten minutes, okay?". She stoof up and strenched as she spoke before leaping out of the tree and away before Raiden could protest. In ten minutes the four were ready to go, Amaya had gone through all the back alleys to get there as she hated all the stares she got from the villagers. Kendari watched Amaya admiringly, she was only a chunnin and viewed Amaya as a goddess, and they exchanged small chatter before the Yukaikage came and gave them the information for the mission in person, which he rarely ever did.
The four left the village not looking back, little did they know that they would never see it again.
Chapter end notes: The next chapter will skip to as they come home from their mission. The mission isn't important and therefore I'm not going to give it details. Comment the story as to if it's good or bad because if it stinks on ice, why should I bother to continue it?