TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Hyuuga vs Uzumaki: Hate Among The Clans! Part One by gaaras_girl343

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
It was dark. Mokone was the only one in the Hyuuga compound, unless you count an overly quiet Neji and Hinata. Mokone liked silence, but not when it felt this akward. Suddenly there was a sharp knock on the door. Mokone, feeling a bit nervous, answered the door. What she saw was a dark figure in mid-panic.

"Mom, dad, and the rest of the family have all been murdered! I'm the only survivor!" The panicing figure said, falling to it's own near death.

Mokone jolted awake. She looked at her hands, and she wiped the little sweat on her forehead away. That was the tenth time she'd had that dream. It didn't seem very likely, but was this really the future for the Hyuugas?

It was early, Mokone presumed, because it was just starting to grow humid and hot, and the sun was just peeking over the horizon. She took a quick glance at her alarm clock. It read fife-thirty AM.

'Looks like today is going to be another hot and humid day,' Mokone thought as she opened the small window by her bed. 'I don't want to train anyone today, but if I have to, please make it Hanabi. If it's Hazashai again, I'll probably have to kill her.'

"M-mokone?" a shadowy figure started. "F-father wants t-to s-see you." Guessing by the light voice and the constant stuttering, Mokone guessed it was Hinata, her younger sister.

"Ugh. Okay, I'll be down in a few minutes." Mokone said. "Can you please tell that to Father for me?"

"Sure." Mokone watched as Hinata ran downstairs. Mokone figured today she would wear her usual attire, a t-shirt and capris.

Mokone's attire consisted of a white t-shirt, black capris, and black ninja sandals. Her ninja headband was worn tied around her left arm, and her hair was a violet/black color, and it went to her shoulders. As she walked downstairs, a look of sleepiness went across her face.

"Mokone Yondime Hyuuga," Hiashi started. "Don't ever look at me like that again. Understand?" Mokone nodded. Hiashi turned away for a moment. His attire consisted of traditional gray and black robes. He had semi-long hair, but it was kept in a ponytail. Although her father was serious, she had the honor of having the Fourth Hokage's name as her middle name, so it didn't bother her.

"Did you need me for something, Father?" Mokone asked.

"I need to prepare the family for the Hyuuga annual festival, so I need you to train Hanabi for me." He turned around and faced Mokone. "Oh, and I'm leaving you, Hinata, and Neji here for guard duty."

"Okay, Father. Do you want me to teach her the Gentle Fist Jutsu today?"

"Yes... but I want to add just a little personal twist of my own..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vahashi Uzumaki had been awake since six-thirty AM, vandalizing Konoha by herself. Naruto never went out to vandalize, so Vahashi went by herself.

Vahashi's normal attire was a black and white t-shirt and violet/black capris. Her hair is a dark brown/black color, her blue eyes icy and piercing. When Vahashi looked over to the clock on the stove, it was nine, so she went to get Naruto up. "Naruto! C'mon! Time to get up!"

The usually very hyperactive ninja replied with a pathetic and weak, "Five more minutes..."

Vahashi went into the kitchen, grabbed the bucket of ice out of the freezer, and dumped it onto Naruto's head.

"Vahashi! What are you doing? Are you trying to kill me?" Naruto screamed.

"I will if you don't get up! Now lets go! We got things to do here!!"

Naruto got up, but didn't change out of his bed clothes. He closed all of the bedroom doors, grabbed a bottle of syrup, and started spraying Vahashi with it.

"Grr! Naruto! You'll pay for that!" Vahashi grabbed a bottle of honey and started spraying Naruto with it.

After about fifteen minutes of the ultimate food war, Naruto and Vahashi laughed and cleaned everything up.

"Hey, Vashi, why did you wake me up so early anyway?" Naruto asked as he zipped his jacket up.

"I have an awesome plan..." Vahashi said, whispering something in Naruto's ear.

Naruto jumped back. "No! No way, Vashi!"

"You'll do it whether you like it or not!!!" Vahashi growled.

"Why do you have to be like this, Vahashi-chan?" Naruto whined.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"What are you teaching me today, Moko-nii-chan?" Hanabi Hyuuga asked.

"The Gentle Fist Jutsu," Mokone asked. "But Father asked me to put in a personal twist. Genjutsu. You think your ready?" Hanabi gave an akward nod saying "yes". "Okay, lets go! Kai! Form!" (I think the translation was Genjutsu: Form. I'm not sure.)

Hanabi looked around her as she was shrouded in darkness. A whole bunch of Hazshai's appeared in the illusions stands, and a Hazashai appeared right in front of her.

"Kill Hanabi!" One illusion yelled. Hanabi didn't let any of their chants bring her down. She defeated the illusion using Gentle Fist, and also broke the Genjutsu.

'Nice one, Hanabi,' Mokone thought. "Okay, Hanabi! That's enough for today." Hanabi walked over to Mokone. "You guys have to get ready for the festival today."

"What about you?" Hanabi asked.

"Father's leaving Neji, Hinata and I here on guard duty. Now, go change up. You'll be leaving soon."

Mokone, Neji, and Hinata watched the clan get ready. As soon as Hizashai was done squeezing herself into her little Kimono, they headed out.

"There's money on the table for ramen or something," Rinko Hyuuga, Mokone's mother, said, shutting the door behind her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Vahashi, are you really going to make me do this?" Naruto asked.

"Yes. Now move out!" Vahashi said, running out of the apartment.

Their plan was to simply vandalize someone's home using paint. This time, the Hyuugas were their targets.

"On my signal, start writing!" Vahashi said.

"But, Vashi-chan-"

"No buts, Naruto! Now!" Naruto didn't move. "You stubborn idiot! Mind Control Jutsu!" With this jutsu, you can control another person's body along with your own.

"Now, let's go!" On Vahashi's next signal, Naruto was forced to vandalize the Hyuuga's home, no matter how much he didn't want to. "The Hyuuga's are coming! Run!" Both ninja fled to their home in central Konoha.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Neji, I told you before, the log is bro- oh my god!" Mokone exclaimed. "What the hell?"

Hinata examined the paint on the wall. "I-I guess t-that someone cruel w-wanted t-to r-ruin our h-home..." Hnata stuttered.

"Yeah, but the question is, who would do it?" Neji asked.

"I dunno, but we don't have all day you know," Mokone said. "Let's get this wall repainted."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Atleast our plan succeeded, Naruto," Vahashi said.

Naruto looked up from his ramen bowl. "How many times to I have to explain this, I don't like vandalism!"

A voice sounded from their apartment door. "Who's vandalizing?" The person came in, taking the form of the Third Hokage, Sarutobi.

"Vashi-chan is! Belive it!" Naruto exclaimed, pointing towards Vahashi.

"Grr... Naruto! You-"

"Vahashi! How could you? I told you no more vandalism!" Sarutobi said. "Especially after Chouji got his head stuck in the paint can!"

"Sorry, Hokage-sama. I won't do it again, I promise..." Vahashi said with a lowered head.

"You'd better not, Vahashi. If you do, I will ban you from Konoha for all eternity!" After watching Vahashi for a minute, he turned around and left.

Vahashi got angry at Naruto. "You brat! I thought you respected me more than that!!!"

"Grr! Whenever I find those vandalizers, I will rip them apart!" Neji said, pacing.

"Stop your ranting and come help us with the renovation plans!" Mokone yelled. "Hinata, what should we put here?"

"M-maybe we c-could p-put a w-weapon room here..." Hinata suggested.
Chapter end notes: This is an unfinished chapter. Please check later for updates. Sorry for the inconvinence! ~Sansuke