TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Fox and the Raven by xRedxPandax

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Fox - Naruto
Raven - Sasuke
Cat - Sakura
Wolf - Kakashi
After a few hours of running, the fox starts feeling exausted.
"I..I can't run anymore.."
Naruto says breathlessly. He falls to his knees, droping his backpack onto the ground.
"When Sasuke told me that he was leaving earlier..I thought he was joking..How could I be so stupid..I should have stopped him.. He's going to get himself killed.."
Naruto thought, before dropping to the floor out of exaustion.

About an hour later, the fox was woke by a voice, A voice he knows very well.
"..Huh..?"
The fox groaned.
"What are you doing here?"
The fox looked up and saw a familiar face; Sasuke.
"Sasuke!!"
Naruto yells, jumping to his feet. Sasuke grabs the fox and puts his hand over his mouth. Natuo looked at the Raven, Wondering what he did that for.
"The woods are a very dangerous place.. Don't you ever listen to Kakashi-senpai?"
The raven lets go and stares blankly into the fox's eyes.
"You should'nt have come looking for me."
"But everyone's looking for you, And they are all worried!"
The fox almost lept forward with anger, How could he be so selfish?
The raven just stared at the fox, no emotion.
The fox grabbed the raven by his collar and held him close to his face.
"Listen, Stop being so selfish! People who care for you, worry about you.. We-.. They should know where you are, what you're doing and how you're feeling..!"
The ravens eyes glanced over the fox's shoulder.
"You care for me?"
The fox let go quickly, shaking his head madley.
"No-No-No!!"
The raven glanced back at the fox.
"You say 'They should know where you are, what you're doing and how you're feeling'..And you are'nt telling me.."
The raven walks closer to the fox and stares deep into his eyes. The fox stares with disbelief.
"Did you..want me to find you..?"
The fox whispers, not beliving the words were coming out of his mouth. The raven smirks slightly.
"You could say that.."
The raven says, walking up close to the confused looking fox.
The raven puts one hand onto the fox's left shoulder and pulls him closer and kisses him gently.