TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Best Friends by Sanosuke420

[Reviews - 4]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
I just want to give my thanks to all the people who wrote reviews concerning last chapter. Your reviews are greatly appreciated and always valued by me.

WARNING: This chapter contains thought-provoking sexual content!

Chapter 7 – Best Friends

‘Oh my… Naruto… please don’t wake up! Please don’t!’ Sakura paused for a minute to make sure Naruto’s eyes were closed and also to make certain his breathing followed the same pattern as before. ‘So far, so good…’ Sakura sighed silently. She then opened her hand in a clutch like position and slowly grabbed his pelvis. ‘Oh… my… It’s so big and squishy!’ All her feelings suddenly changed into lustful desires. She couldn’t stop touching his dick, and she wanted to grab it harder and bend it around. She wanted to masturbate right then and there… no… she wanted to have sex right then and there! Her hormones took control of her, and she tried so hard to resist the temptation to have sex. So, she took her other hand and slid it down her light red cotton pajama pants. She stuck both her right index and middle finger inside her slit and started to slowly, silently move her body up and down on the mattress. After a while, she had trouble controlling herself and her hand started to grab Naruto’s dick harder. She began to move her body up and down more rapidly; therefore creating more noise. Sakura looked over at Naruto and was shocked he was still sleeping. Her vaginal muscles were beginning to contract and to have little spasms. ‘Almost there! Just a little further…’


Naruto stopped breathing and Sakura didn’t notice…

Naruto moaned…

Sakura froze, completely stiff…

Naruto opened his eyes and looked straight at the ceiling…

‘He doesn’t notice? Please God, save me! Save me! I’m going to die if Naruto finds out! Oh no, please!’ Sakura pleaded.

Naruto then turned his body on his side facing away from Sakura while her left hand inadvertently moved against Naruto’s naked hip…

‘What’s this warmth down there?’ Naruto wondered.

Sakura looked utterly terrified and wasn’t sure whether to take her hand out of Naruto’s pants on not because she was afraid that he would notice. Naruto then put his hand on top of hers with the briefs and pants in between.

‘Shit!’ Sakura screamed inside.

‘What the hell?’ Naruto was startled and could feel the abnormality with his hand. He then turned over to face Sakura and sat up to see what it was. Sakura’s hand then unintentionally moved back to his dick because Naruto turned to face her.

‘Shit! Not good!’ Sakura squealed inside and was about ready to cry. Sakura closed her eyes and prayed that she would die right there…

Naruto could barely make out what it was because the only light in the apartment was a nightlight candle over on his counter. He reached inside his pants and pulled out Sakura’s arm that was touching his dick.

‘Whoa… Sakura’s hand… in my pants… on my penis… this must be… a… pleasant dream… or a horrifying nightmare!’ Naruto still couldn’t believe what he saw.

‘Why was her HAND… ON… … MY… … … DICK? Did she… do something to me while I was asleep? Or am I still dreaming? Sakura-chan would never do such a thing! But why is her hand…’ Naruto’s heart was rushing too fast and his eyes just looked straight at Sakura’s hand.

‘What should I do? Oh no… What? What? Think stupid! Where’s my brain power now! Come on, think!’ Sakura raced with her thoughts.

Naruto then looked over at Sakura and noticed that her eyes were closed. “Sakura, Sakura, wake up!” Naruto shook her body by grabbing both her shoulders.

‘Shit! He’s going to kill me! He didn’t say chan!’ Sakura pretended to slowly open her eyes as if she was asleep.

Naruto’s eyes got used to the dim light and now could see a lot better than when he woke up. He noticed that she looked scared stiff. Now he knew that something was going on.

“Naruto-kun...” Sakura added the suffix ‘kun’ to bring down the rage in Naruto, even though she wasn’t sure he was angry.

“Sakura… just what are trying to pull? I’m not an idiot…” Naruto questioned.

‘He’s bellowing at me! He never does that! And where’s the chan? I’m in big trouble! He’s going to tell Tsunade what happened and I’m going to be the biggest embarrassment in town!’ Sakura then turned her body away from Naruto and started cringing.

Naruto could hear her crying and said, “Sakura… don’t worry, I won’t tell anyone about it… but I just wondered why you would do something like that? I didn’t know you were that way… I thought you were abstinent from doing those types of things…”

Sakura’s nerves calmed down after he said he wouldn’t tell anyone about what she did, but... ‘He still didn’t say chan! Come on Naruto, I thought you loved me! What’s wrong with you?’ Sakura conjectured. ‘Hug him you idiot! You’re so weird… Geez!’ Hearing Inner Sakura’s voice didn’t make her feel any better, but she had no choice but to hug him.

Sakura turned around and hugged Naruto while pushing back him against the bed. “I’m sorry, Naruto-kun… I couldn’t… help myself… I was just so jealous…”

“Jealous of what? Jealous of Moegi? Come on, Sakura-chan, it was just a joke in which I had nothing to do with. I didn’t even want her hand down my pants. Please don’t act weird anymore. Why can’t you be your normal self and call me an idiot.” Naruto suggested.

Sakura felt comforted because Naruto added ‘chan’ to her name, but felt insulted when he called her weird. Naruto never called her weird before. “Naruto-kun… I would never call you an idiot again.” Sakura felt desperate for wanting Naruto’s attention and recognition. And so, Sakura then pressed her lips onto Naruto’s and kissed him passionately. She then attempted to bring her tongue into Naruto’s mouth, but…

Naruto’s eyes widened, but something inside his gut made him feel uneasy… ‘Something’s definitely wrong… Why is she acting like this?’ Naruto didn’t let her tongue in his mouth and then he pushed Sakura away.

“Sakura… get a hold of yourself… what’s gotten into you lately? Why are you so rowdy all of a sudden? First, you beat Moegi up to a bloody pulp just because her hand was under my boxers. By the way, Moegi’s hand never touched my privates, although it did get close. Then, you did ‘who knows what’ to my dick while I was sleeping. Next after that, you expect me to make love to you? Come on, Sakura! Get your head out of your ass and get in the real world! I think you’re the one who needs a caretaker not me… I mean, do you really love me? Or do you just want to have sex and then love Sasuke after? I don’t want to break-up our friendship, Sakura-chan. And I don’t want you to mess up your life. I may not be thinking right… but I think you’re using me as your instrument. I’m not talking about me bringing back Sasuke. I’m sorry, Sakura, but I think your using me to fulfill your own sexual desires. At least that’s the way it seems to me.”

Deep down Sakura realized there was a lot of truth to what he had said. And so she didn’t answer and she looked downward with remorse and regret with her body trembling uncontrollably.

“Listen… Sakura-chan. I still love you as a friend and I never wanted to hurt your feelings. I think we should just forget all about this and move on with our lives. Or like you said, we should be just best friends… I always forgave you, because I loved you… right, isn’t that what friends are supposed to do? Love each other, hmm?”

Sakura put on a fake smile and said in trembling voice, “Your right, Naruto-kun.” She then pouted and said, “I’m so selfish!” Then she implanted her head on Naruto’s chest and started weeping like crazy. Naruto hugged her as if she was his closest best friend, and then he lay his head down on his pillow and took Sakura’s with him still embracing Sakura.

“Selfish? Your definitely not selfish, Sakura-chan. You’re the least selfish person I know. You’re the nicest person I know. I’m way more selfish than you ever could be. Yes, you can get a bit out of control at times, but that’s alright… Everybody does that.” Naruto replied honestly.

Naruto made Sakura feel good inside, even though Naruto rejected her kiss. “Thanks Naruto-kun… you’re still my best friend and always will be.” Naruto then caressed her back to make her feel better about herself.

“Sakura-chan… you have been my best friend for most of my life. I couldn’t ask for a better one. I… love you so much…” Naruto waited for her reply.

Sakura was shocked that he confessed his love to her and wanted to kiss him right there, but she was afraid he would reject her kiss again. And what was this feeling down in her heart? Did she love him too? And all the sexual desires blinded her from her true feelings? ‘What would Naruto think if I told him I loved him? Would he think it was a lie?’ Sakura figured it would be worse if she didn’t tell him anything, and so Sakura looked into Naruto’s wondrous blue eyes and said… “I love you too.”

Naruto could see in her emerald eyes that she was telling the truth, and he got shivers down his spine. They were so close together, Sakura was on top of Naruto again, and their lips were going to meet until…

“Would you two love birds be quiet? I’m trying to sleep! You know how annoying you are when you talk about sex? Geez!” Konohamaru was disgusted at their romance, and went to go to the bathroom.

Sakura and Naruto blushed madly when Konohamaru said ‘sex’. Naruto pulled the sheets over himself and Sakura, and then Naruto kissed Sakura on the cheek. Sakura wanted to kiss him so badly on his lips, but instead gave him a long wet kiss on his cheek. Sakura could now feel Naruto’s boner going up on her leg and she giggled wildly. “Ugh… sorry about that… It’s just that wet kiss and you being on top of me... I guess I can get out of control too.” Naruto felt embarrassed.

Sakura sighed. “Well, we better go back to sleep before we ‘get out of control’. But I’ll sleep like this for the rest of the night. I hope you don’t mind… it’s just so hard to find a comfortable spot on your bed and I really like being with you.” Sakura admitted.

“That’s perfectly fine with me… I don’t feel comfortable without you either. It feels like heaven to have you next to me. I wish it would be like this forever.” Naruto replied.

“Me too…” Sakura then closed her eyes and rested her head on his upper chest area.

---

Four hours later…

“Sakura-chan, Sakura-chan… wake up you lazy sexaholic!” Konohamaru tried to wake up Sakura.

“What… what did you just call me?” Sakura said in a weak tone because she was tired.

“I know you two had sex last night. I know because how could Naruto resist a pretty girl like you?” Konohamaru tried to prove his point. “I have to tell Tsunade-sama about this…” Konohamaru added.

Sakura suddenly jumped out of bed and was going to grab Konohamaru by the neck. Konohamaru looked terrified and quickly said, “I was just kidding! I won’t tell anybody! Please don’t kill me!”

Sakura stopped and refrained herself from ever hurting him. “We didn’t have sex! It was just a discussion… nothing more.”

“What, Naruto resisted? He must be gay or something… even I would want to have sex with… Oops!” Konohamaru was frozen stiff.

“What did you just say? You pervert!” Sakura hit him hard on the head.

“Owww! You crazy maniac! I can’t believe I wanted to be your friend!” Konohamaru screamed out in pain.

“Friend? Why didn’t you say so? … I would be glad to be your friend.” Sakura still hoped he would be her friend.

Konohamaru was still rubbing his head and said, “But friends don’t hurt people! You act like you wanted to kill me! Just like you did with Moegi!” Konohamaru was playing with her feelings and wanted her to feel bad.

“I’m sorry about Moegi… but you deserved that hit on your head. I’ll try not to hurt you much later on, but don’t count on me being nice whenever you say perverted things like that.” Sakura said amused.

“Can I have a hug then Sakura-chan since you’re my friend?” Konohamaru begged.

Sakura then gave him a hug and Konohamaru was happy.

“A kiss?” Konohamaru asked afraid he was going to get hit again. Sakura bent down and kissed his forehead. Konohamaru blushed immediately… “Wow! Sakura-chan kissed me! Yeah! Can I have another one on the lips?”

“Don’t push your luck buddy! I only did that because you’re my new friend.” Sakura said and wondered where Naruto and Udon were. “Where are Naruto and Udon?” She asked.

“Well, Udon went to pick up some groceries for breakfast, and Naruto left a note on the table.” Konohamaru answered.

“Oh, okay… how’s Moegi doing?” Sakura was worried.

“Well, most of her bruises are gone, but her eyes still look bruised and bloodshot. What are you going to do when she wakes up?” Konohamaru was curious.

“I’m not sure… I guess I’ll just try to be her friend…” Sakura answered.

Konohamaru laughed. “Why would she be your friend… you practically killed her! I’ll be surprised if she doesn’t run away from you the first time she sees you. You scared the crap out of me last night by going on your crazy rage.”

“Yeah, I guess I was going insane… but I’ll try to be different now.” Sakura tried to defend herself.

“Good luck with that!” Konohamaru said humorously.

Sakura ignored his comment and went over to the table to read Naruto’s note. It read…

---

Notes: Well, I didn’t get to the part where Moegi wakes up, but I pretty much covered everything I wanted to. And for all you people that think Naruto is perverted and wouldn’t resist Sakura, well too bad! Don’t worry, the story is just about to get interesting, and the sex scene is going to be later on in the story (pretty soon from now). It might take a while to get the next chapter up because I have to write a lot of notes concerning where I want this story to go. I have a lot of ideas, but I just have to make sure that everything is in place before I write another chapter that deals with the main conflict. By the way, Sakura’s voyeurism with Naruto was not the main conflict. Just want to make that sure to everybody. Well, I hope you had fun reading this chapter as much as I had fun writing it. Remember; write long reviews and no flamers please! Well, till next chapter, peace!