TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Best Friends by Sanosuke420

[Reviews - 4]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Thank you so much for the reviews! I really appreciate it! Anyways, keep on reviewing!

Chapter 4 - Disgust

`I can't get any work done around here!' Tsunade thought to herself. She was trying to figure out what land was best suitable for new farmers and how this would affect Konoha's defense. All through the morning she was bothered by business spokesmen trying to plead their case to have a business in Konoha. Konoha was one of the most populated of hidden villages and therefore a lot of businesses wanted to have a chance to sell their products in the hidden leaf community. Tsunade looked over at the clock and sighed. The time was 1:10 pm in the afternoon and Tsunade barely had anything accomplished about the farmer affair. `Where is Sakura? She's three hours late! She's never late…' Tsunade wondered.

Just then the pink-haired girl came inside Tsunade's office. Everyone else with the exception of Sakura knocked out of courtesy. However, Tsunade told her long time ago that she didn't have to knock, because Sakura came in and out all the time. The only time when Sakura was not allowed to come in was when there was a sign that said “DO NOT DISTURB!” hanging on the door.

“Sakura-chan, please explain yourself for being three hours late.” Tsunade said inquiringly.

“Sorry, Tsunade-sama… I… umm… well… I went over to Naruto's at seven in the morning to invite him out to breakfast. As soon as he opened the door, he seemed shocked to see me. I could tell he was gasping for air and I think he lost his balance because he was starting to faint. He lost his balance and hit his head against the floor.”

“Is he alright?” Tsunade looked worried and confused at the same time.

“Yes, right now he's fine… but let me continue.” Sakura said. “Please continue,” Tsunade replied while still worried about Naruto.

“I then examined him and noticed that he was going through the first stages of shock...” Sakura paused until she maintained her composure. Tsunade looked terrified although Sakura told her that he was alright now. “I then did all the safety procedures to prevent him from dieing right then and there...” Sakura paused again and this time started to shed some tears running down her face. Tsunade looked more worried then ever. Sakura continued in a trembling voice. “His heart beat was very weak and his skin was flushed… and then he became unconscious. I then knew that I couldn't bring him to the hospital in the condition that he was in. And so I willingly decided to help him with my medical ninja skills right in his apartment.” Sakura hesitated before going on. “I tried so hard to bring more power to his heart! But for the longest time his heart was still weak and slow!” Sakura looked down on the floor with remorse and started to cry. “My chakra was almost gone and his heart hasn't changed at all… I then tried one last time. At first, it didn't seem to work, but then I could sense that his chakra level was increasing dramatically and I could see an inscription on his belly glowing reddish orange underneath his shirt. It was an even four number seal of some sort. I then noticed that his skin color was back to normal and I could feel that his heart had enough power to support his body. I then picked him up and laid him on his bed to rest. I didn't want to leave him because I was worried about what would happen if I left. So I decided to stay there until he woke up. He was unconscious for about four hours. When he woke up, he told me he had the worst nightmare last night and how he was sick by it. I asked him what it was about, but he didn't want to say anything about it. He said he'll tell me when the right time comes.”

Tsunade got up out of her chair and walked up next to the crying pink-haired girl. She then wrapped her arm around her back and started to pat her shoulder. “Sakura-chan, I'm really proud of you. You've really impressed me that you can become as strong as you are. And I am very happy to see that you care so much about Naruto. If it wasn't for you, I believe Naruto would be very different from what he is now. I believe he has matured a lot over the past couple years. And I think that is largely due because he wants to impress you Sakura-chan.” Sakura then stopped crying and started blushing. “And I believe if it wasn't for you being there at Naruto's apartment, he would have probably been… dead.” Sakura then clinched onto Tsunade. Sakura then let go of Tsunade and asked her, “Do you know what that seal is on Naruto's belly?” Tsunade paused and said, “You'll have to ask Naruto yourself, and I'm not sure if he'll tell you. It's very personal to him and he's afraid you'll hate him because of it.” Sakura looked confused and yelled, “I would never hate Naruto!” Then Sakura was reminded of the time when she said she hated Naruto and Naruto was there to hear it. She felt sorry for ever saying such a thing, but then she was relieved when she remembered that Naruto indirectly forgave her for everything. “Naruto and I are best friends, and I won't let anything ruin that!” “That's good to hear,” Tsunade replied.

“Umm, Tsunade-sama, can I ask you something?” “Sure,” Tsunade responded.

“Will you temporarily relieve me of my training for about two weeks?” Sakura asked. “I will if you have a good reason for it,” Tsunade replied.

“Well, I just feel that Naruto is not healthy at the moment. All he eats is ramen everyday and I feel that he has malnutrition from it. Plus, he just got back from a three year training session with Jiraiya-sama and I know that Naruto really wears his body out everyday trying to learn new techniques. And right now, he almost died because his body couldn't handle a single nightmare. I feel that he needs someone to watch over him health wise and mental wise for a while.”

“And that someone is you?” Tsunade asked in a surprised tone.

“Umm… yeah.” Haruno Sakura hesitantly replied. “Just what exactly do you plan to do?” Tsunade curiously asked.

“Well…” Sakura giggled. “I might stay over night the first couple of nights. Just think of me as a caretaker who is for Naruto. I'll make sure he's eating nutritional food and getting the right amount of sleep. I'll check his blood pressure, heart beat, and temperature regularly. And I will also check his sugar level from time to time. I'm just really worried about him and I feel that I need to be there as a friend to watch over him.”

“Hmm… Well, okay. I'm only allowing this because of what happened to Naruto earlier this morning. I'll give you medical authority over him, so he'll have to obey your orders concerning his health or he'll be punished.”

`This could get interesting… me having authority over Naruto?' Sakura laughed inside and wondered how Naruto would react. “Thanks Tsunade-sama!”

“I want a detailed report every three days concerning his health and his eating habits. I'll need to know if he has any other nightmares and what effect they have on him. This will be your first practical job as a medical ninja. I will count this as a C-Rank mission for you but you will receive bonuses if you do a high-quality job. I think it's time that you talk to Naruto about this. And by the way, did you two pick a teammate yet?” Tsunade asked.

“Not yet. I have thought of some possibilities though… I was planning on discussing it with Naruto later on tonight. I suggested that he take it easy for the rest of the day and sleep some more.”

“Well, I suggest you talk to him about what's going on before you do any moving in. Come back here near sunset to get the official papers for the mission, which includes the dissertation for getting a key for Naruto's apartment. And while you're sleeping over there at Naruto's, try not to get any crazy ideas!”

Sakura's face flushed a bright red and felt discomfited by Tsunade's discourteous comment. “Huh? Tsunade-sama!! We're just friends! There is nothing between us! I'll be sleeping as far away from Naruto as possible…” Sakura said defending herself. `Gosh, why am I blushing? I don't love Naruto in that kind of way. I still love Sasuke-kun, but I still want Naruto to know that I care for him as a friend,' Sakura thought to herself. `Go get him!!' Inner Sakura cried out. `Back off!' Sakura replied.

“I'm just kidding, Sakura-chan!” Tsunade laughed at Sakura. “I just hope you two have fun together!” Tsunade winked at Sakura. Sakura wondered what she meant by `fun' and hoped it was nothing sexual… “Yeah, we will! I'll be going now,” Sakura retorted.

“I'll see you later, and if you see Jiraiya, tell him I need to speak to him about Naruto.” Tsunade requested. “Hai,” Sakura acknowledged.

---

Sakura walked towards Naruto's apartment on the dirt roads of Konoha. To the right of her were some alleys where there were six mid-age teenagers playing hackie sack. To the left of her was a theatre that was showing “The Island”. She saw a dating couple, who looked like teenagers about her own age, come out of the movies. They were laughing and embracing each other. Then they shared kisses with each other. Sakura felt sadness in her heart. She remembered the time that she told Sasuke her feelings for him. She told him that she would do anything to make him happy. She wanted to rescue him from the darkness that he was in. She wanted to spend her life with him back then. Back then, Naruto was just an annoyance to her and was getting in her way of trying to get Sasuke's attention. But now, her feelings about Naruto have changed dramatically, from hate to friendship. Were her feelings for Sasuke changing also? Sakura then remembered that she used to daydream everyday about being with Sasuke and sometimes she masturbated off to the feeling that she was kissing and touching Sasuke's dick. But she soon realized that Sasuke was `numb' to all her feelings for him and that he only cared about power and vengeance. After Sasuke had left, she never daydreamed or touched herself again because of all the disgust that was left inside her. All the disgust she had for Naruto back then was replaced with the disgust she had for Sasuke. She no longer looked at Sasuke as her friend. `He never wanted to be my friend in the first place…' She thought to herself. After that, she had feelings of regret for ever daydreaming about Sasuke. Was it all a waste of her time? Was she only looking for pleasure and acceptance from Sasuke? Was she blinded by her admiration of Sasuke? She asked herself these questions over and over and wept within. `Why, Sasuke? Why did you have to leave us? Why wasn't I good enough for you? Do you think of me as one of your annoying fan girls? Ah! It's useless to think about him… he'll never change! Even if he did come back, why would he change his mind about loving me? And even if he did love me, would I ever forgive him for what he did me? I guess I would, but would I love him back?' She pondered these questions in her mind the whole time she walked over to Naruto's apartment. She was hardly thinking about what Naruto's reaction would be after she told him she would be his caretaker for the next two weeks. And here she was right in front of Naruto's door.

---

This chapter I had the most trouble on… For one, I think there was too much Sakura, Sakura, and Sakura… But after this, I'll try to cut back on Sakura's feelings and try to put more focus on other things. Of course, I will still show Sakura's feelings but not as much. Okay, maybe Sakura's idea of being Naruto's caretaker was a little cheesy, but so what? As long as they live with each other for a while! HAHAHAHA! In this chapter, we see that Sakura has mixed feelings about Sasuke. But she still has some love towards Sasuke. However, she is beginning to wonder about what her true motives were back then… was it love or something else? And by the way, I just had to write in that Sakura masturbated over Sasuke! LOL! Anyways, in the next chapter I'm going to stick in some other characters to spice up the story a bit. And I am also going to show Naruto's reaction regarding the situation of Sakura being his caretaker. And all you guys waiting for the sex scene… your time will come soon enough (although it might take a week before I can get to it)! Until next time… cya later and don't forget to write reviews!