TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Best Friends by Sanosuke420

[Reviews - 4]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter 3 - Sickness

“Naruto-k—k—kun, you ...are the best friend that I ever had.”



“Sakura-chan…”



“And Naruto… I… I… lo…”



Sakura suddenly then started to run away from Naruto. “Sakura-chan! Wait!”

The pink-haired girl then disappeared from his sight nowhere to be found. Naruto searched frantically around. The sky was getting darker and the moon had shown its appearance. Then Naruto heard a faint cry somewhere in front of him.


“Naruto! Help!” Sakura screamed out as if her soul were in intense pain.


“WHERE ARE YOU!” Naruto looked around but saw nothing except for cherry blossom trees in front of him with a shade of red light shining on them. The moon started to turn a blood red color. Naruto’s started to feel ail inside his gut. He felt his soul tear apart because his love was seemingly in pain and there was nothing for him to do about it. This is the worst feeling he ever had… worse then when Sasuke had tried to kill him.


Naruto heard fear-provoking noises. Birds… Thousands of them... He could not bear to hear their singing for it distracted him from finding Sakura.

“AHHHHHH!” Sakura screamed. Naruto knew she was close. He started to run with all the energy he and the Kyuubi had.

Naruto then saw a boy with dark grayish hair hold Sakura up against a tree trunk. He then saw that the boy had a mass of chakra accumulated into his right hand.

“You’re too late… BAKA” the boy cruelly said. He then thrust his hand into Sakura’s chest with all his evil force.


Blood and guts went flying out of Sakura’s chest as she threw up a river of blood coming out of her mouth.

“S…SS A…AA… KKK… U… RRR… “

---

“AA!” Naruto found himself in his own bed. All his food in his stomach then started to go up his esophagus and Naruto rushed to bathroom to puke.

“SHIT, SHIT, SHIT!” That was all Naruto could say at the time because he was so shocked at the horrifying site of watching his true love dying. He then started to puke again and again.

“Stupid fucking nightmare!” Naruto screamed out loud frustrated at himself. He then sighed and tried to calm himself down by lying down near the toilet.

Knock. It was seven AM in the morning. ‘Who could this be?’ Naruto asked himself. Naruto still had his orange silk pajamas on. The scent of puke was all over him and his lips were pale. He opened the door and almost had a heart attack…

“Sakura-chan!” He had trouble breathing and felt like he was going to faint. He tried to grab on to the table but his hand was too weak to grab on. He fell and hit his head against the floor.

“OH MY! Naruto-kun!” She jumped down to Naruto and started to examine him. “What happened! You smell like your sick.”

“Naruto… Hey! Look in my eyes! Focus! Naruto…”

Naruto started to cough lightly as if he didn’t the energy to cough any harder. Sakura noticed that his skin was very warm and flushed. She knew that he was going through the early stages of shock. She knew this could be fatal if she didn’t do something quick. She quickly turned his head to the side to prevent the inhalation of vomit if he suddenly started to puke. She started to put some of his scholar books under his legs to help return the blood to the heart. Then she took off her jacket and put it around his upper body. She grabbed Naruto’s blanket and also put it around his whole body. She noticed that his heartbeat was very slow and weak. Naruto then became unconscious as she could see in his eyes. She knew that it would take too much time and was too dangerous to carry him to the hospital to let Tsunade-sama heal Naruto. So she decided to keep him here for now. Besides Sakura was the second most skilled medical ninja in all of Konoha. She then started to use her medical ninjutsu to try to give his heart more power and raise his blood pressure…

---
-
Naruto then found himself in a large room with red and orange walls. He then turned around and saw a colossal jail cell.

“Hey kid!” The monster fox yelled.

“Eh? Why am I here?” Naruto replied.

“Stupid kid… you get yourself so worked up over a little girl. You’re going to kill me one of these days!” Kyuubi snorted.

“What’s going on? The last I remember was when I opened the door and saw… Sakura-chan. Wait, but what does that mean?” Naruto said.

“It means you’re too emotional over her! Kid, you got to learn not to let your feelings get the best of you. Stop worrying about the girl. She’ll be fine. In fact, I will help to protect her, since she’s one of the few who actually cares about my legacy.” Kyuubi answered.

“What, you got feelings for other people too? Or you just care about your legacy possibly being handed down to my kids?” Naruto hesitantly asked.

The Kyuubi laughed. “Maybe you will actually figure me out one day! Wake up kid!”

---

Naruto found himself in his bed… again. But something was different; he could feel someone else’s breath on his face. He looked over and saw Sakura-chan lying right beside him holding him as if her life depended on it. He realized that she had been crying for a long time because her eyes were bloodshot and tear marks were present on her face.

She suddenly detected that Naruto was conscious and awake. “Naruto-kun! I thought I was going to loose you! Don’t ever do that to me again! Promise me!” She kept on crying to no end.

“I promise, Sakura-chan.” While she was still crying, she laid her head on Naruto’s chest. Naruto didn’t mind all her snot and tears rubbing into his silk pajamas that Jiraiya bought him as a birthday present. In fact, he felt really good to have Sakura’s head on him. It was if he was the illness, and she was the cure. However, He felt really awful for causing her pain.

“Sakura-chan, I’m sorry for worrying you.” Naruto truthfully said.

“Naruto-kun, it’s alright. Besides, I’m just repaying you for having saving me from Gaara. Plus, I’m the one who should be sorry. I’m sorry for calling you an ‘idiot’ and being so cold-hearted to you in the past. I don’t deserve your affection. I wish I would die.”

“Sh. Don’t say things like that. It makes me really sad when you say that. I want you to be happy.” Naruto said sorrowfully.

Sakura then dragged her upper body up onto Naruto’s. She then smiled at him and brought her lips down onto his. There were no tongues involved. She then tasted his lips and locked onto them. Sakura started blushing like no end. Naruto’s cheeks were glowing deep red. Naruto replied by just giving her a simple kiss on the lips. Sakura was satisfied with just that.

“Naruto… you should brush your teeth before you kiss a girl! Your breathe stinks!” ‘But I don’t care’, she thought.

“I’m sorry Sakura-chan… it’s just I didn’t have time to and I guess I am a little sick.” Naruto replied still blushing.

“HAHA, I think I noticed that!” She humorously said. “Hopefully I don’t catch whatever you got.”

“I don’t think I have a serious illness.” He said positively. “It’s just I had the worst nightmare that anyone could ever have… and it really scared the hell out of me.”

“Oh? What was it about?” Sakura curiously asked.

---

HAHA... Not what you expected, eh? This chapter just tells you how much Naruto loves Sakura, and how his body couldn't handle the site of Sakura-chan dieing. Don't worry, I'm not rushing their relationship. Sakura just feels that he deserved a kiss, but she still has a lot of feelings for Sasuke. Anyways, until next chapter... peace out!

P.S. WRITE REVIEWS!