TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Best Friends by Sanosuke420

[Reviews - 4]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
The first chapter was basically history, so it might be not as interesting as this chapter. And again, I will probably edit this chapter and the first chapter over and over again adding more stuff to it.

Chapter 2 – Reunion

“Sakura-chan!” he yelled. ‘She looks astonishing!’ Naruto thought.

She was wearing a black skirt with kunai straps around her leg. She had a tight sleeveless red shirt on and her breast was developing quite well. Naruto couldn’t see the other side of her, but he guessed and hoped her fanny was nice and rounded too. He was actually taller than her by a lot.

“Naruto!” She excitedly replied not knowing what else to say. She examined him from bottom to top. ‘Man, he’s getting to be attractive! And look at his hair! Oh my gosh, he looks like Yondaime himself! He looks so superior with that uniform on.’ She thought. “Whoa, you changed a lot Naruto!” She ran in and hugged in him hard, wrapping her arms around his neck. “I’ve missed you so much.” ‘Please don’t leave me again for that long’ she thought worrying about the future. ‘Damn right! You better stay with me Naruto!’ Inner Sakura shouted. ‘It makes me feel so good for him to come back.’ She knew deep in her heart that Naruto would protect her as if his life depended on it, and she wanted to be there for him to help him on his missions. She wanted to show her thanks for him having to save her all the time. She wanted to talk to him as a friend from now on and not as a hater. She wanted to express her sincere apologies for calling him an ‘idiot’ all those times and also for saying that she hated him. But she knew now was not the best time for apologies though. She jerked Naruto’s body around playfully and said, “And what were you doing with that pervert all these years? Don’t tell me you became a pervert just like him.”

Naruto hesitantly wrapped his arms lightly around her waist and tried to avoid getting too close to her. Naruto knew this was the only time that Sakura-chan would ever hug him like this, and therefore decided not to ruin the moment. Naruto now knew that Sakura-chan considered him as a great friend but was almost certain that Sakura was still obsessed over Sasuke. He thought that she was just using him for temporary company and a tool to bring back Sasuke. “Don’t worry Sakura-chan; I didn’t participate in his ‘research’. I spent most of my time training. And my, have you grown! Your outfit is… uh… enlightening?” Naruto looked embarrassed and regretted for ever saying such a stupid thing.

Sakura’s cheeks flushed slightly and she broke off the hug. “Oh, don’t be silly. I know it is more revealing than my old outfit, but Tsunade-sama said it suits me.”

“Yeah, it looks nice on you” Naruto alleged and was relieved that she didn’t punch him for saying such a stupid thing he said earlier. “Umm… I never knew you would be coming over tonight so I didn’t have a chance to clean up. But if you want, you can rest on the couch over there. Do you want something to drink?” Naruto made has foxy grin at her.

“Yeah. Sure. If it’s not too troublesome, I would like some green tea. It’s good for the nerves. And don’t put any artificial sugar in it please. Regular sugar is good though.”

“Yosh!” He replied.

Naruto’s apartment was really small. There were only two rooms, the kitchen and the living room. He had no dressers or drawers. All his clothes were stuffed in the closet (which was open) or on the floor folded. His bathroom only consisted of a stand-up shower and there was no sink inside. The only sink that he had was in his kitchen. He had a small fold-up table in his kitchen, which seemed to serve as both his desk and table for food. Between his kitchen and living room, there was only a bar table between it. The only privacy the room had been in the shower behind the shower curtain, which wasn't really private at all (lol). Then she noticed a bunch of scholar books on the other side of the couch. 'I wonder what those are for' she thought. She looked over at the books' titles: 'Economics for Dummies, Modern Diplomacy, Ninja Leadership, Stress Management, etc...' 'Wow, I didn't know he read this much. What exactly does he plan to do with all these books?' Then she heard someone yell back inside her head.

-Flashback-

“I will never give up! I will become the greatest Hokage that ever lived! That’s my way of the ninja.” Naruto said resolutely.

-End of Flashback-

“Naruto, where did you get all these books?” she asked earnestly. “The old hag gave them to me about three and a half years ago. She said I would need them to even have a chance at becoming hokage. She said if I would stop acting like an idiot and really dedicate myself to becoming smarter and stronger, then I would have a pretty good chance of becoming hokage” he said.

‘But would he really stop acting like an idiot and mature? Then again, he is full of surprises!’ She thought to herself. “Oh, Naruto, I hope you do someday.” ‘Okay, maybe I’m encouraging him too much’ she thought. “Thank you Sakura-chan, that means a lot to me! Here’s your tea”, he said with a smile. “But before I become hokage, I will try to do my best to bring Sasuke back for you.”

‘That’s right, Sasuke’ she thought. ‘I am still in love with him. I told him I’ll do anything for him. I have to remain loyal to him. I might be the only one that is able to bring him back. But why does Naruto care so much?’ “N—Naruto… I thank you. I don’t deserve your help.” “Anything for you Sakura-chan”, Naruto said caringly.

‘Gosh, he looks so adorable when he says that.’ ‘Kiss him damnit!’ Inner Sakura demanded. ‘What! I… I… won’t. Not. Yet.’ ‘Yet?’

Naruto sat down at the opposite end of the couch far away from Sakura. ‘Why are you so far away?’ She thought. “Naruto, you can sit beside me. I want to talk to you.”

‘Yosh! I get to sit by my love! Arghh, I must get my mind out of the gutter’, he thought to himself. Naruto moved beside her. He tried to take the grin off his face and tried to act serious. Sakura smiled and giggled at him. “What did you want to talk about”, Naruto asked. “I want to be on your team, and this time I will try not to be a burden. My training with Tsunade-sama has really pulled off, despite all the rough punches I had to endure during my taijutsu training.” ‘Geez, I almost got killed by her, HAHA’ she thought to herself. “Tsunade-sama said that you and I work well together as a team; and well, I think we do to, despite our grievances we have against each other.”

“Eh? I don’t have anything against you”, Naruto said sincerely.

‘What? After all those times I called you a stupid idiot and also saying that I hated you, you still have nothing against me?’ Sakura asked herself. “Maybe it was my doing Naruto… but anyways we can still be friends right?”

“Why would I not be your friend?” ‘HAHA, I make myself sound so desperate...” Naruto thought to himself. “Anyways Sakura-chan, I would love to be your teammate.”

The pink haired shinobi smiled as if the world celebrated her birthday. Naruto made her feel special inside. He made her feel like she had a purpose in life. Whatever the purpose was, she knew she had one with Naruto by her side. “Naruto-k—k—kun, you ...are the best friend that I ever had.”

---

Well, I hope you liked that chapter. I actually enjoyed writing this chapter, because I like NaruSaku fluff. Don't worry, this is a rated R story.. so it will get a bit more interesting later on. And please GIVE REVIEWS! I can't say that enough... XP