TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Capture the Flag by Mitsuko Okanami

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: This is a continuation of part one. I couldn't write alot more on it, so I made another chapter for it.
BLUE TEAM
Sakura Haruno
Shino Aburame
Choji Akimichi
Rini Akimichi (They always put us together!!)
Sayaka Kawa (We're side by side again... Shino...)
Sankul Nirnaya
Yukino Tisuno
Megumi Shiroi
Kara Kea
Rock Lee
Akiko Tsubaki (Great. I'm on Lee's team.)

RED TEAM
Tanaka Shina
Kiba Inuzuka
Ino Yamanaka
Hikari Hoshi
Mitsuko Okanami (Kiba and Ino? I'm gonna like this)
Kitana Tisuno
Botan Pachinko
Akizakura Komichi
Tenten
Abunai Kyoushu

YELLOW TEAM
Naruto Uzumaki
Hinata Hyuga (I'm on Naruto's team, I'm so happy!)
Shikamaru Nara
Natsuki Uchiha
Ryoko Tisuno (Shika...)
Zuren Yokohama
Katsushiro Shinkansen
Kichi Nezumi
Okami Uta
Neji Hyuga (I'm with Hinata...)
Kumori Otohime (At least I'm on Neji's team)

Any last minute questions
SAKURA: Wait, Tsunade - sama! Each team's supposed to have 12 people; there's only 11 of us.
NARUTO: Yeah, Sakura's right. Did you miscount?
TSUNADE: I'm glad you ask that. Actually I invited some other players...
SHIZUNE: (in thought) Other players...?
(shadoews appear, heading towards the Konoha pack)
TSUNADE: Ahh... they're here now.
(the three mysterious figures jump into the air, only to reveal its the Sand-nin)
SHIZUNE: Wait a second my Lady. Why are they here; especially Lord Kazekage. Without him, wouldn't Sunagakure be in danger of getting attacked? What were you...
GAARA: Shizune... it's alright...
TSUNADE: Don't fret Shizune. I brought them here. I wanted everyone to participate in this learning excercise.
NARUTO: Aw man, learning? I thought we did all that at the academy.
TSUNADE: It's much more advanced than that; I want everyone to listen.
(everyone's head turns towards Tsunade)
In order to win Capture the Flag, everyone must trust their teamates. That's what I'm trying to teach you! You need to work together cooperatively with your teamates; that's why I separated you from your original three man squad. And why I brought Temari, Kankoro, and Gaara. Even though they don't reside in this particular village, they're our allies. Those of which we need to trust too. Now throughout this game, I don't want anyone going easy on each other. After all, this is your progress report; I need you to test your skills, as well as convince me that you've really improved tremendously. It may say so on your records, however, you need to prove it to me, on the spot.
NARUTO: You mean, you'll be watching me, directly?
TSUNADE: Not exactly. I'm watching everybody. But you won't know it, because I'll be hiding, so you won't know if I'm watching. That's why I suggest you use brute force, all the time. There's just one condition...
TENTEN: Condition? What condition?
TSUNADE: Just try not to kill each other, okay?
(everyone gasps)
TANAKA: Fair enough
KICHI: Yeah; I mean, I may want to kill Sakura, real badly. But I aon't let it entice me; at least, not today.
TSUNADE: Excellent. Kankoro, you're on the blue team, Temari, the yellow team, and Gaara, you're on the red team. Take your flags with you too.
The sand siblings take their flags, and walk towards their teams. Gaara pauses, and grips tightly on Hikari's hand)
HIKARI: (in thought, blushing) Gaara...
TSUNADE: I believe this has full understanding. Now as Shizune blows her whistle, you and your teams will hide in the forest, and hide your flags. Make sure its above ground and visible. Is that clear? *everyone nods* Good. Shizune? *she nods*
(long pause, everyone gets ready, including Gaara and Hikari, holding hands)
(Shizune blows whistle, everyone jumps up and follows their subrdinates)
SHIZUNE: This was a very clever idea, Tsunade - sama. Do you think they'll live up to the rules? Even that last one is tempting.
TSUNADE: True. But we can ensure they'll do fine. This'll take all day, so let's hurry, and see what they're up to.
(Both women bounce up, separated, throughout the forest)
NARUTO: ALL RIGHT! THE GAMES HAVE BEGUN!!
Chapter end notes: There you have it. Tune in next time!!