TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


sorry hinata by shadoweric

[Reviews - 3]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: disclaimer:i do not own naruto.This is the last and final chapter.
With her final decision made hinata was off to leave the hidden leaf village.During that time Neji found a note in her room that he found.It stated that she was leaving and goodbye.

Neji learning this decided to tell naruto.He found him and filled him in on the scoop."i'll go talk to her"naruto said with a mouth full of ramen with a big smile."i'll make sure she dose'nt come back.

Hinata continuing her way to the edge of konaha,thought to her self."is it worthy leaving?"as she looked back at the city."Hell yeah"she said,and continues walking.

Naruto after finishing his ramen was off to find her.
"If i follow her chakra scent i'll find her soon enough".
Hinata soon closed in on the edge of the city.She stopped, turned around and raised her hand as if to scratch her head and flipped the bird."FUCK YOU"she yelled.

She left the village and continued on the road to somwhere else.Away from that place.But through all of this she could'nt help but to think of naruto.His Long golden hair his wisker marks.Hell.she thought i'm still in love with him

"i'm too far away now,to go back"she thought stubbornley.Naruto was closing in on the edge of the city now with a bunch of ichiraku ramen shaking around inside his belly.He soon smelled hinata directly and estimated her to be at least 1000-feet away.


Hinata walking soon sensed someone following her.She thought it to be Neji.She activated her byakugan,and saw naruto 200 feet away."oh my god"she thought."he's here to bring me back".She was suddenly happy to see him.


'HINATA"he yelled.Hinata soon started running towards where he was,"Hinata come back"he yelled as he was running towards her.She started to reach her arms out to hug him once she got to him.


Naruto stopped bringing up dust brought his head,cocking it back and SPLAT!.A big loogee landed right in her eye.
He soon started to jog off yelling"BYE"."I HATE YOU"
WHile she just stood there in shock.She Stood there and yet all she's been through thats toughened her up,she started to cry.

She stood there,and she cried

THE END
Chapter end notes: HAHA lol that was a funny ass way to end that story.Even though i did not want to i ended it anyways.I needed time to work on a nother story,PLEASE REVIEW!!