TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto Raiu by KurayamiLeader

[Reviews - 9]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Mikko, Tanzou, Hishegami, Tite, Shichidaime, Rokudaime, Umikira,
Chapter 12 "On that day five years ago..."

Mikko, Hishegami, and Tanzou stood before their new sensei Aoki Tatami, who would be taking them back to the basics of combat and jutsu training.

"You all are just kids, you need to really know how a chunin thinks and acts." Aoki stated. "Starting tonight, a night missionp; we shall all meet at the entrance to the Raigaou woods!" Aoki added. "The Raigaou-its-it's forbi..." Li started, but was cut off by Aoki. "Forbidden unless accompanied by an intrsuctor such as myself." Aoki said. "Get rested up, because tonight your training like hell days are over...because hell is where you will wish you were." Aoki said before diappearing.

Li was paralyzed with fear. "Tch, great more 'missions'!" Pai said sarcastically. "He seems a bit harsh." Rikki noted. "A bit, the eats nails for breakfast and then spits them back at us!" Li snapped. "I don't care, I will do whatever." Hiroku said. "Sounds scary!" Lin-Lin said. "I can't wait." Said Akira, who appeared behind everyone else. "Where the hell have you been!?" Pai shouted. "Yeah, you missed our whole lecture!" Li added. "Sorry, I was fixing my hair." Akira said. Pai growled and rolled her eyes.

Mikko turned to Tanzou and Hishegami. "The annual Student-Exchange program, hey guys what do you think this will bring this year?" Mikko asked. Tanzou shrugged "Who knows, maybe it will turn out better than the last one." Hishegami and Mikko faced him. "That's right, I remember the last student-exchange program...it was pretty scary!" Mikko recalled.

The three Shinobi recalled what happened five years ago during the last Kumogakure "Student-Exchange" program, when Mikko, Hishegami, and Tanzou were only thirteen.

It was a cold day in October, Mikko, Hishegami, and Tanzou were in Fujin Hiroi's class at the academy. The three of them, along with Akira, Lin-Lin, Pai, Li, and Rikki studied to becom Genin.

Months later, the class graduated, with a few tiny exceptions. Mikko, Tanzou, and Hishegami met their new sensei in the month of January, her name was Tite Ametsuba, she was a pretty young woman with bue hair, she was a jonin, and would become Mikko's favorite teacher.

Tite trained the three genin on chakra control, jutsu-types, taijutsu pros and cons, and espionage. Tite, while modest and humble was an avid mentor to the trio. Months later, in March, Tite approached the trio in class with news.

Tite appeared before Mikko, Hishegami, and Tanzou in her classroom. "Good morning students." She greeted with a smile. "Good morning Ametsuba Sensei!" The trio replied in unison. "I have news regarding the three of you and the chunin exams." Tite announced. "C-Chunin Exams?" Mikko stuttered. "Yes, the board has decided that since spring is the season that Kumogakure always hosts the annual student exchange program and have decided to hold the begining of the exams first thing next week!" Tite exclaimed.

"N-Next week!?" Mikko hesitated. "What's the matter Mikko-baka, nervous you won't measure up?" Hishegami antagonized. "No, I', excited that I might be so strong that I'll crush someone with my barehands!" Mikko proclaimed standing to her feet. "Oh brother, here we go!" Tanzou said with a sigh. "You all have every right to be scared, and excited." Tite said. "But, there is one thing, the three of you must all agree to join the exams as a group in order to even have a chance to qualify." Tite said. "If even one of you does not feel up to it, then none of you cannot participate and you will have to wait until next year." Tite added.

There was a stir of mixed emotions about the three genin. "No way am I forfeiting, I'm way too good to let this slip!" Mikko proclaimed. "And I want an oppurtunity to sharpen my skills!" Tanzou exclaimed. Hishegami was the only one not to say anything. The others looked back at her, "Well? What about you Hishegami?" Mikko asked. "What about me!?" She replied mockingly. "Of course I'm in!" She proclaimed proudly to the others' delight, but on the inside she was not as confident as she acted.

Tite smiled and held her hands close, "Great! Now train hard students, next week is the first stage, the written tests!" Tite announced. "So hit the library and study, study, study!" She added, making her way to the door. She stopped and looked back, "By the way, registration begins...now!" She said looking at her watch.

Mikko, Hishegami, and Tanzou scrambled from their seats and darted toward the door, getting stuck in the doorway. "Move it fatso!" Hishegami yelled at Mikko. "Me? You move Hishegami-Rat!" Mikko snapped. "Can't we just all move in an orderly fashion!?" Tanzou asked, straining as he was stuck between the two girls.

Later, the trio stood in the doorway to the registration room. All out of breath. "We...finally...made it!" Mikko said in between pants. "Y-yeah..." Tanzou replied. "Well, well, well...look what the sickly cat dragged in." Said a snobbish voice. Mikko looked up to see a slender young girl of about fourteen or so standing nearby. "Kali Yujihana..." Hishegami said. "Correct kids, don't forget that name because it's going to be thee one to beat during the exams!" She gloated. Kali was taller than Mikko, she had long wavy blond hair with a pink ribbon through it. She wore a pink costume and carried a fan. Her two team mates, Yuu a tall skinny young man of fourteen with curly blond hair and blue eyes wore a black costume, while Jiro a shorter bigger/fatter young man with brown hair and brown eyes wore a dark green costume. "You three are sorely outmatched, just do yourselves a favor and quit now before you get burnt." Kali said. "Yeah boss!" Jiro cheered. "Hmph, so there's the henchmen..." Mikko said.

Kali stuck her nose in the air, "Let's go boys!" She said, entering the registration room. "What a stuck up brat!" Mikko said. "She's rich too." Tanzou noted. "So what, I'm gonna be even richer once I ace the exams and become the top shinobi in Kumogakure!" Mikko excitedly procalimed. "I can see it now, Mikko: the movie!" Mikko said with an excited squeal. "Okay, well maybe we should focus on the present before getting too wrapped up in the non-existent!" Hishegami advised. Mikko snapped too, "You're right! If we don't sign up now I'll miss my big chance, let's go!"

Mikko rushed into the registry and stood in line behind some fellow kumogakure students. She was the tenth person in line, with Hishegami and Tanzou standing in lines to her left and right respectively.

"Wow, I can't wait I'm gonna blow all these losers out the water!" Mikko shouted excitedly. The room grew silent as the other students stared deathly gazes at Mikko, each with a scowl and or raised fist. "Way to go Makato-Fathead!" Hishegami said under her breath, and pretending to not know her. "Oh this is so awesome, I'm gonna totally own everyone!" She squealed excitedly. Hishegami growled, "Mikko...shut up before you get us all killed!" "I don't care, I'm just too excited, this is gonna be the best exam EVER!" Mikko shouted jumping high in the air.
Chapter end notes: Flashback Arc...