TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


STORIES OF THE FANS!!!! (You get to choose what i put in here PLZ READ!!!) by i_love_anime_guys

[Reviews - 71]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: KJ: You know what this is my first one-shot ^_^
Shino: Like i said before Creepily talented
Shikamaru: *Pushes Shino out of the way* Move it Shino it's my turn to be in the chapter Notes now lets go before i fall asleep
Maybe I was tired, maybe I was happy, who knows but for some reason I just couldn’t concentrate on anything today, I barley hit the targets with my kunai today and if I wasn’t falling asleep I was deep in a daydream…a very good one, but it was so surreal…’ The blonde thought as she lay back looking at the sky.

Ino had, had an unusual day to say the least she ha found that she couldn’t stop thinking of, wait for this, not one but TWO people of course both of them were guys, Naruto and Kiba to be precise.

She found herself looking for an answer in the sky but not succeeding it was only when her familiar gay friend came up t his favorite cloud watching spot that she was drawn from her daze.

“Ino? What are you doing on my hill?” Shikamaru asked as he sank down lazily next to her but remained sitting with his back against the single tree perched on the hill.

She sat up as well and gave him a loving look, he had always been there for her acting as her older brother and as much as she tried to hold it in he couldn’t, she poured herself out to him and he was silent for a while it seemed as though he hadn’t heard her.

“Well Ino im pretty sure I know what your going through now but im not sure you want to know…” Shikamaru said through a yawn.

Ino gave him a strange look before nodding her head.

“I want to know Shika what’s going on?” She asked desperately.

He pondered in his head for a few moments as if thinking about how to say it.

“Well it seems that your…in love with two people…its actually quite common in girls your age, though you make it sound as if you want to be with both of them instead of just one at a time so im not sure…huh?”

He was about to go on when her arms wrapped around his waist and she buried her face into his lap, his face softened and he held her close to him as a few tears streamed down her face.

*About 1 ½ hours later*

Ino lay back on her queen bed, alone…just like every other night she sighed and a tear dripped down her face, the day had been a disaster she could tell neither Naruto nor Kiba that he loved them unable to choose she went home and now here she was it wasn’t long before she fell asleep.

All was quiet in the house until they were sure that she was asleep then the two shadowed figure crept over to her bed.

Ino awoke to the feel of something warm pressing against her lips and when she opened her eyes and saw Kiba staring back at her she instinctively pushed back and freaked out.

“K-Kiba? What are you doing in my house?!?” She asked shocked.

“Shikamaru told us about your feelings and we both gladly complied to this little sexual transition.” Naruto said as he hugged her from behind.

She squeaked loudly and began to struggle slightly.

Naruto stopped her by kissing her and she whimpered before giving in and letting his tongue enter her mouth. Kiba was now somewhat bored and wasted no time in pulling her shorts and shoes of as Naruto removed her shirt, she now lay naked n the bed as the two guys removed the remainder of their clothing and climbed in the bed next to her.

Naruto began by bringing his mouth onto one of the quivering masses of flesh on her chest and suckling it gingerly.

Kiba found the lower part of her boy and inserted on finger into her causing her to arch forward into Naruto’s awaiting mouth.

The two boys tortured her like this for a while, Naruto brung his other hand up to massage the breast that had been neglected, and Kiba added another finger to the small yet stretching hole.

“B-boy’s please I need you!” Ino shouted as she came for the first time.

The two men grinned a her panting form and they stood her up on her knee’s.

“Kiba do you want the front or the back?” Naruto asked.

“I’ll take the back (Heheh Doggy style how cute.)” He said with a grin as Ino finally realized what they were talking about.

“Good, I like the front…” Naruto said as his hands found Ino’s slender hips.

Kiba gripped under her breasts and they positioned themselves.

With one final nod Kiba and Naruto pushed into her and she groaned in a mix of pain and pleasure as they entered her. Soon the pain subsided as they began to speed up the process of there thrusts and her groans turned to mewls of pleasure soon she was shouting for them.

“Oh N-Naruto, K-Kiba! Please fuck me hard!!!” She yelled.

They pumped as hard as they could and with a scream she came.

Kiba was next as he pushed in once more he came deep into her ass.

Naruto thrusted about a dozen more times and finally came.

They all collapsed in a heap of hair and sweaty limbs on the bed.

“Thank you so much guys you have made me so happy.” Ino whispered with a smile.

They both nodded and soon drifted into a deep sleep the morning was going to be a difficult one to explain.

THE END!!!!
Chapter end notes: .
KJ: I thought it was good...you know in the first chapter where she says

"Maybe I was tired, maybe I was happy, who knows but for some reason I just couldn’t concentrate on anything today, I barley hit the targets with my kunai today and if I wasn’t falling asleep I was deep in a daydream…a very good one, but it was so surreal…"

KJ: I wrote that about myself tho mine was a little different...
Shikamaru: Your a poet?
KJ: Yea you'll see more of my work when i post the next requested story
Shikamaru: Things just get better and better o_o